SLIENCEs是什么意思人物?

Silence for Android Adjusts Your Sound and Wireless Settings AutomaticallyHow to Silence Your Noisy Computer (and Keep It Cool as a Cucumber)
Other Noise-Dampening Products You Might Want to TryAs you're buying the main hardware for your case, you may also want to check out some of these accessories that are designed to keep your case quiet:Silicone Fan Fasteners: Your fans can often vibrate between your case and their housing, which causes extra noise. You can solve this problem in most fan mounts by using rubber or silicone fasteners instead of metal screws. It'll keep them in tight, but dampen all of the vibration. Most higher end fans come with their own set, but you can also buy a big pack separately for about $5.Hard Drive Enclosures: While replacing your hard drive with an SSD will get rid of that annoying hard drive whine, it isn't practical for everyone, so you may want a way to keep that hard drive quiet. You can try an internal enclosure like the
or the , but those are expensive enough that you'd actually be better off just getting a new hard drive designed for silence. It only costs a bit more and you'll get much better results.Acoustic Foam: Some silence enthusaists recommend an acoustic foam like , which you can apply to the insides of your case to keep the noise level down. I've never found this necessary myself, and you'd have to be very careful not to restrict the airflow inside your case, but if you really want complete silence, it may help.Dust Filters: I mentioned this once above, but get dust filters for all your intake fans. If you have positive air pressure in your case, then the only air coming in will be from your intake fans, and if they're filtered, then you'll have very little dust entering your case. The less dust you have, the less maintenance you'll have to do down the road, and your PC will stay quieter for longer.The last piece of advice I can give is to start off with quality hardware. If you buy a cheap hard drive or a cheap power supply, you're going to end up with something that's loud. It's just the way of things. The next time you go to upgrade computer—whether it's all at once or on a part-by-part basis over time—take into account cooling and noise. Read reviews, look at its noise specifications (if it has any), and remember that you get what you pay for. You may spend a little more upfront for something quiet, but it's likely going to be higher quality and make you happier, not to mention maybe last a little longer.Got any of your own tips for creating the perfect, silent cooling system? Share them with us in the comments below.102 repliessliences是什么意思_sliences的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
{{item1.part | parts}}
复数: 过去式: 过去分词: 现在分词: 第三人称单数:
一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
Usage Note用法说明
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!谁知道这是什么人物吗?_百度知道
谁知道这是什么人物吗?
jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink"><a href="http.jpg" esrc="http.baidu好可爱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 hold是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信