谁懂英语在线翻译器,帮我把这段话翻译成英语在线翻译器把!

这段话看不懂,请帮我翻译下
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友noliy遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It was not until in my late thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. You need not worry if you lack money. This is how I experimented with giving-away. If an idea for improving the window display of a neighborhood store flashes to me, I step in and make the suggestion to the storekeeper. One discovery I made about giving-away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form.
One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important special delivery letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were no boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard (无意中听到) our conversation. “Wasn’t it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?” I said yes. “Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if we have to make one for you.
You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complaints.”
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
哎,我也不懂,你那也太長了吧
—— ljkl1314
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语写论文用 谢谢了~~~!!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语写论文用 谢谢了~~~!!!!
摘要:今电脑已经家居办公必少电设备电脑台椅身体健康及工作效率都着影响前市面些电脑台椅设计并没工程角度考虑设计存着些缺点与足本文体工程角度发针体进行电脑操作坐姿进行系统析提些电脑台椅设计新思路关键词:工程
提问者采纳
In today's daily computer has become essential for people at home office electronic equipment, computer chairs so good for people's health and productivity all have a great impact. But in the current market, the design of some computer chairs are not from the point of view of human factors engineering design, so there are some shortcomings and deficiencies, this article from the ergonomics point of view, for when the body posture during computer operation system analysis, computer chairs made a number of new design ideas
提问者评价
谢谢了 高手啊~
其他类似问题
写论文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语 急急急 谢谢啦_百度知道
谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语 急急急 谢谢啦
口语教其自身特殊性期许教师都难驾驭针问题口语教使具备双重语言跨文化交际特性同具备审视外思想准则价值观念能力本文旨口语教引用西文化背景重要性意义进行阐述同论述文化背景应遵循原则认教应采取措施及需强调注意事项进行论述提高口语应用能力跨文化交际能力我认文化背景链接应该至关重要步本文谈文化背景提高口语教重要性
提问者采纳
It’s been a long time for domestic teachers to master an excellence oral teaching due to some particular features, that on how to enable students’ capabilities of managing dual-language and cross-cultural communications, and think about external thinking methodology as well as values.This article is to illustrate the importance of introduce the background of Western culture in comparison of Chinese culture into oral teaching, argue the principle of using cultural background in communications, and ways to improve skills in oral teaching especially those needs to be focused and therefore strengthen student’s oral skills. Linking between cultures is necessarily to be built, and this article argues the importance of understanding cultural background in oral teaching.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语?_百度知道
谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语?
本文以浦楼街道为研究对象,通过实证研究的方式,采用具体问卷开展调查工作。作者从社区具体情况入手,在调查统计的基础上,通过业主对物业的评价、物业对业主的评价、双方之间利益的博弈的思考进行阐述,从而对物业管理与社区业主之间关系有了进一步的理解。
提问者采纳
Pu floor to the streets in this paper for research, through empirical research, using a questionnaire for specific investigations. The author from the community starting with specific circumstances in the investigation on the basis of statistics through the evaluation of property owners, property owners on the assessment of the interests of the game between the two sides of the elaborate thinking, the property management and community relations among owners Further understanding.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
This text with the river bank building street for research object, pass the substantial evidence research of way, adopt the concrete questionnaire to open the exhibition inquisition work.The author is from the community the concrete circumstance commence, in investigating the statistical foundation, the thinking that passes the 博弈 of a benefits of evaluation, both parties of evaluation, the thing industry of owner to the thing industry to owner carries on elaborate, thus having further comprehension to a relation of the thing industry management and the community owner.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语:对于你来说,皮干就是眼泪,皮硬就是砖头,即使你已名花有主,我也要移花接木。
谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英语:对于你来说,皮干就是眼泪,皮硬就是砖头,即使你已名花有主,我也要移花接木。 10
For you, dry skin is the tear, and the hard skin is the brick. Even if you love someone, I will change that one into me
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信