求英语在线翻译器翻译

刚刚那份证明请忽略,请以这份为准,谢谢! ----求英语翻译.
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友hjry_wu遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
如题,谢谢!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
The former certificate is regarded null and void. Please be subject to this one. Thanks a lot.
—— steve982927
相关其他知识点&&&&学术翻译必备词汇:
&&&&近期中文热门查询词汇:
&&&&近期英文热门查询词汇:
&&&& 缩略语:·········
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社求英文翻译!_百度知道
求英文翻译!
t my fault, &. Winners have dreams. The WLosers see problems.&quot,&.&quot,&t do to others what youwould,&quot,The Loser says. Winners Losers say. The WSo I was wrong& It wasn&#39. Winners believe in win/The Loser is always Losers believe for them to winLThe L I must do something& It may be difficult but it is possible&Losers use soft arguDon'When a L;Losers see the past,&&quot.Winners see the potential, not want them to do to you&;Losers follow the philosophy.& When a WiA Loser makes promises.&quot. Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things. Winners see possibilities,& A WinnThe Loser sees a probIt may be possible but The Winner sees an answer for every problem. Winners say. Winners use hard arguments but soft words,&Let me do it for you,Losers aDo it to others before they do it to you. Winners follow the philosophy of empathy. Winners see the gainThe Winner is always part of the answer. The Winner is Losers
TLosers are apart from the team. Winners are like a thermostat,&quot: &Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.&The Loser
Winners arL WiLosers let it happen
提问者采纳
Winners say,& I must do something& Losers see the past.&quot.&quot, 当优胜者犯了个错误时; L, &quot. Wt my fault.优胜者总是有节目The Loser always has an excuse. Winners see possibilities,& 失败者说那不是我的事情;;&quot,&t do to others what you would,&quot.优胜者说它也许很难但是有可能把它解决The Loser says. The Winner says. Winners 失败者 L The Winner sees an answ LIt may be possible but I was wrong& L 优胜者总是答案的部分The Loser is always Losers areLet me do it for you.成功者做出承诺A Loser makes promises.优胜者能看清每个问题的答案; Losers use soft arguDon&#39,它也许有可能解决但是它太难啦When a Winner makes a mistake.The Loser sees a problem for every answer. Winners see the potential. The W 失败者总是有一个借口; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose, not want them to do to you& 失败者说; Losers follow the philosophy.& 失败者看到每个答案都是一个问题; It wasn'. Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things. W,&quot. Winners believe in win&#47.& It may be difficult but it is possible& T 当失败者犯了个错误时. Winners use hard arguments but soft words,他说它不是我的错,&quot, Losers aDo it to others before they do it to you. Winners follow the p Winners are a part of the teamThe Winner is always part of the answer. The Winner is
Losers say what they choose.优胜者总是说让我为你做吧The L L Winners make it happen,&quot. Winners are like a thermostat,他说我错啦When a L A Winner makes commitments: &Something must be done.& Losers stand firm on petty things but
失败者总是麻烦的部分
提问者评价
翻译得很好,就是没翻译完,还是谢谢啦!总比他们用软件敷衍我好多了!呵呵
其他类似问题
黄金军团”(Hellboy II,杰克上校的身份是服役于总部位于英国卡地夫的英国皇家空军的美国志愿军:慢速炸弹(Slow Bomb)马特;)中的一个新闻播音员,阴错阳差的成为了“火炬木小组”成员,扮演了杰克上校: The Golden Army&quot,里皮参演了第一季。
在最近的播放电视剧集“火炬木”当中(火炬木共有12季)。在第一季中.里奇主演的电影“佩内洛普”客串了一个角色,出生在美国德克萨斯州休斯顿市。1941年。
此外,扮演押送囚犯的船只的大副,卡地夫爆发了一次大规模空袭:黑暗骑士”(The Dark Knight)。此外。
里皮也主演了《极限武力》(ultimate force)的第四季,他出演的剧集于日播出,美国演员,里皮出演了“蝙蝠侠前传2,他也出现在了BBC剧集“骨迹寻真”(Bonekickers)中的第四季“文明的摇篮”(The Cradle of Civilisation)中;在2008年上映的由克里斯蒂娜。他扮演了一个掠夺巴比伦文物的强盗,也是最后一季,杰经历了一次“时间旅行”.里皮,里皮移居英格兰,成为莎士比亚剧院集团中的一员;扮演“地狱男爵2。
2008年。杰克一是个异性恋者,他也在电影Day of the Dead and Boogeyman 3有也有过演出。他最为人所熟知的作品是出演2006年
“火炬木”(Torchwood)中的杰克上校
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
赢家永远是答案的一部分;
输家永远是问题的一部分。赢家永远是有一个程序;
输家总是有一个借口而已。赢家说: “让我做你;
输家说, “这不是我的工作” 。赢家看到一个答案,为每一个问题;
输家看到一个问题,每一个答案。赢家说: “可能有困难,但它是有可能的” ;
输家说, “有可能,但它是太困难” 。当一个赢家,使一个错误,他说, “我错了” ;