英语在线翻译器 翻译一下

帮忙有英语翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙有英语翻译一下
我佛说:让我家永远健康快乐佛说:能四我说:,春、夏、秋、冬佛说:三我说:昨、今、明佛说:行两我说:白、黑佛说:行我说:佛茫问:哪我说:命每佛哭……说:家永远健康快乐幸福!!!看信息要转载啊家健康快乐喔
提问者采纳
I said to god:I hope my
healthy god said :only four days
I said :okay ,spring ,summer ,full
and snowygod said :three days I said :okay ,tomorrow today and goes
god said :no
two days I said :okay ,day and night god said :no ,only one day I said :OK god said :which ?I said :life every day !god trying said :your family will healthy and happy forever
提问者评价
谢谢,明白了。
其他类似问题
I said to god:I hope my
healthy god said :only four daysI said
:okay ,spring ,summer ,full
and snowygod said :three daysI said
:okay ,tomorrow today and goesgod said :no
two daysI said :okay ,day and nightgod said :no ,only one dayI said :OKgod said :which ?I said :life every day !god crying said :your family will healthy and happy forever
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
现社进步越越快条件越越 Now the social progress more quickly, people's living conditions are more good. 底居住
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译一下。 谢谢_百度知道
英文翻译一下。 谢谢
that first time we layed eyes lookin' over 'n over again talkin' no matter how late 'n laffin' away and away 'n was so on a natural high felt like you always been my best friend so happy everyday 'n nothin' can tear us away 'n you always had a glow on your face so you had to be mine yeah yeah yeah everyplace we would go holding hands yo i knew you were mine that's why you gotta know girl always you should know you're my honey always you are on my mind always you can call on me any 'o day or night oh yeah no way i be shady or frontin' no way that ait even my style what i'm sayin is always and forever be you and i for the first time in my life feelin' all the love deep within aint never felt so amazin hits me in so many ways 'n for sure i would never get by i need you by my side thick 'n thin you lovin' me is like heaven don't wanna let you go never you always had a glow on your face so you had to be mine yeah yeah yeah everyplace we would go holding hands yo i knew you were mine that's why you gotta know always girl always you should know you're my honey always you are on my mind always you can call on me any 'o day or night oh yeah no way i be shady or frontin' no way that ait even my style what i'm sayin is always and forever be you and i baby always count'em 365 all days pound'em can i get a witness every ounce of my love heavy wit this girl we fit just like a glove you my misses and we got it like that know each other like that definitely got each others back and that's fact cuz you are my love and that's that my one and only love yo she makes my heartbeat skip 'n everyday and everynight straight trippin lovin' so wild wild i'll say it real loud loud i'll walk hundred miles miles to keep her no doubt her eyes hair lips 'n baby keepin' my body ripped 'n lovin' her style style steady be wild wild and i'm gonna love her always always you should know you're my honey always you are on my mind always you can call on me any 'o day or night oh yeah no way i be shady or frontin' no way that ait even my style what i'm sayin is always and forever be you and i
提问者采纳
我们第一次奠定了眼睛纵观一次又一次谈无论怎么晚laffing远离远离这样就自然高感觉自己就像你总是我最好的朋友。 所以快乐每天没有任何东西可以撕毁我们远离你始终有一个辉光对你的脸,使您可以使用地雷是啊是啊是啊各地,我们会去控股手中摇摇我知道你是矿这也就是为什么,你一定知道的女孩总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或面向没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我的意思是永远和永远你和我对于第一次在我的人生感觉一切爱深处是不是没有感受到如此惊人访问我在多方面当然我绝不会获得通过我需要你我身边厚的薄你爱我,就像天堂不想让你到永远你始终有一个辉光对你的脸,使您可以使用地雷是啊是啊是啊各地,我们会去控股手中摇摇我知道你是矿这也就是为什么,你一定知道总是女孩总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或面向没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我的意思是永远和永远你和我宝宝总是指望所有365天磅,我可以得到见证每一盎司的我的爱重型束手无策,这女孩适合我们就像手套,你我的思念我们这样做是一样知道对方一样肯定了各别人回这是事实cuz你是我的爱这也表示, 我惟一的挚爱摇摇她,使我的心跳跳过每天每夜直跳闸爱,让心狂野我会说,这实在太吓人了响亮我会走路100英里英里为了让她毫无疑问她的眼睛嘴唇头发' 婴儿保持我的身体受骗爱她的行事作风作风稳步加以心狂野而我的爱在哪里,她总是总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或面向没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我的意思是永远和永远你和我
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
说,我们第一次奠定了眼睛看看'超过'一次又一次talkin '不管多晚' 克拉芬'远离,远离' 这样就自然高感觉自己就像你总是我最好的朋友。 太高兴天天' nothin '可以撕毁我们远离' 你始终有一个辉光对你的脸,使您可以使用地雷是啊是啊是啊各地,我们会去控股手中摇摇我知道你是矿这也就是为什么,你一定知道的女孩总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何澳日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或frontin ' 没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我要sayin总是和永远你和我对于第一次在我的人生感觉'所有爱深处是不是从来不觉得自己这么amazin 访问我在许多方面- 当然我绝不会获得通过我需要你我身边厚'薄你办事机构,是我喜欢的天堂不想让你到永远你始终有一个辉光对你的脸,使您可以使用地雷是啊是啊是啊各地,我们会去控股手中摇摇我知道你是矿这也就是为什么,你一定知道总是女孩总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何澳日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或frontin ' 没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我要sayin总是和永远你和我宝宝总是count'em 365天都pound'em我可以得到见证每一盎司的我的爱重型束手无策,这女孩适合我们就像手套,你我的思念我们这样做是一样知道对方一样肯定了各别人回这是事实cuz你是我的爱这也表示, 我惟一的挚爱摇摇她,使我的心跳跳过' 每天everynight 直trippin 办事机构,使心狂野我会说,这实在太吓人了响亮我会走路100英里英里为了让她毫无疑问她的眼睛嘴唇头发' 婴儿keepin '我的身体受骗' 办事机构她的行事作风作风稳步加以心狂野而我的爱在哪里,她总是总是你应该知道你在外面,我的蜂蜜你永远是我的心始终您可以打电话给我任何澳日间或夜间噢,耶我现在还没有办法予以阴凉或frontin ' 没有办法说,美国在台协会甚至我的风格我要sayin总是和永远你和我
给10分!我帮你翻译这么长的东西!我疯了!谁翻译谁疯了!
看不懂啊,是英文啊??!!
是英文歌词啊。。。。给分太少了吧。。。这么长一段。前面的人用的是什么翻译工具翻译的啊。。。也太直接了一点吧。。that first time we layed eyes 当我们的眼神第一次接触lookin' over 'n over again 互相看了又看talkin' no matter how late 'n 不管多晚,我们仍然继续聊laffin' away and away 'n一直笑啊笑 was so on a natural high 多么的自然felt like you always been my best friend希望你将永远是我的好朋友 so happy everyday 'n nothin' can tear us away 'n每天都开心,没有什么能将我们分开 you always had a glow on your face so你的脸上永远泛着光芒
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 翻译一下_百度知道
英语 翻译一下
i don't know if i can do it. but i want to try.because i always do something like you do. i
can't forget
the things. some behavior i can't alter. because......
i want to remodel myself but it too difficult to do. i lose my way ......
because of you......sadness......no it's the concernment course to round into a adult.
i believe i can do it by myself and i also believe you can do it by youself.although we can't meet again .you don't want see me again.i also do it.i also trust you.
because of you......
提问者采纳
依着榜我尝试败未卜事往事忘却积习改变.........想改自新想着却迷失自脚步......伤痛...逐渐...虽遥遥期我皆能独自面想再与我想见我依旧.............楼主标点完全啊................
提问者评价
觉的你 的适合点
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
我知道我否能做我努力尝试.能我总做事些行我已经改变……我想重新塑造自太难我迷失向…………悲哀必经路我相信我起我相信虽我再交集 想再看见我我相信……
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙英语翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙英语翻译一下
(二)、政经词汇的意译   具有中国特色的许多词语难以从英文原版词典中找到现成的对应词。这就需要中国的翻译工作者开动脑筋,构思出准确表达原文含义又能为国际社会正确理解的译法,即采用意译。翻译是一个不断完善的过程,也是一个创新的过程。就译者在翻译过程中的创新意识而言,作为翻译工作者,我们必须具有与时俱进的精神,透彻理解不断出现的新词单贰厕荷丿沽搽泰敞骏语,在翻译过程中充分发挥主观能动作用,尽可能完美地以目标语传达原文包含的信息,力求做到意形兼备的意译。   最近几年来,“外向型经济”一直英译为export一,orientedeconomyi这原本是正确的译法。然而。现在情况起了变化。十六大报告指出,实施“走出去”战略是对外开放新阶段的重大举措,鼓励和支持有比较优势的各种所有制企业对外投资,带动商品和劳务出口,形成一批有实力的跨国企业。事实上,一些中国企业集团已经在国外多处建厂或收购当地企业,“走出去”正在成为一种对外开放的新态势。“外向型经济”的含义有了变化,不再局限于产品的出口。我们改译为out.ward—lookingeconomy,字面意思似乎没有问题,但过予直译,原文的内涵在英译的表述中不够准确完整地体现出来。在翻译第十届全国人大第一次会议文件时,又改译为global—market—orientedeconomyo我们考虑到在全球经济一体化的大背景下,中国加入世贸组织后进一步融人世界市场,global—market—orientdeecoonmy似乎更能确切地表达这个意思。党的十六大文件中,“走出去”译为goingout,第十届全国人大第一次会议文件中改译为goingglobal。理由很简单,“走出去”是为了融人经济全球化(eocnomicglobalization)。从goingout到goingglobal,一个单词的变化反映出译者对“走出去”战略在理解上的深化和表达上的创新与完善。   还有些汉语政经方面的词汇,过去一直没有找到合适的英译,难免使人有译成中式英语的感觉。例如,“社会治安”一直译为publicsecurity。或socialorder,或socialpublicorder,英语国家的人们恐怕难以理解这些译法。十六大报告中提到“落实社会治安综合治理的各项措施”,译文是takecomprehensivemeasurestomain.rainlaw andorder。这里,lawandorder是一个习惯用语,其含义是situationinwhichthelawisoebyed,与汉语中的“社会治安”在概念上是相符的。
提问者采纳
(2), free translation of political and economic termsMany of the words with Chinese characteristics from the original English hard find ready-made corresponding word in the dictionary. Which requires Chinese translators' brains, conceive can accurately express the original meaning and the international community to correct understanding of translation, namely adopt free translation. Translation is a process of continuous improvement, is also a process of innovation. In terms of innovation consciousness in the process of the translator in the translation, as a translator, we must have the spirit of advancing with The Times, thorough understanding of new words appear constantly, give full play to the subjective dynamic role in the process of translation, as perfect as possible to the target language to convey the original information contained, achieving the meaning form with free translation.In recent years, &export-oriented economy?“很高兴为您解答,祝你学习进步!【语数英科】团队为您答题。有不明白的可以追问!如果您认可我的回答。请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮,谢谢!如果有其他需要帮助的题目,您可以求助我。单贰厕荷丿沽搽泰敞骏谢谢!你可以随时加入我团队,我随时恭候。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
可以先用在线翻译把很多中国专有名词搞定,然后楼主再调整语法,做出好的翻译。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译一下_百度知道
用英语翻译一下
文化唯物理论:哈斯所要证明某些环境特征特定文化特征演化直接原环境所施加物质条件所文化特征都态意义文化特征适应环境产物观点使派仍属于环境决定论哈斯文化唯物论环境决定论色彩更浓更全面考虑文化现象间相互联系使决定论线索凡找种联系都存马文哈斯文化唯物论例证印度教牛肉禁忌论证印度杀原则应用于圣牛些态功能:用瘦弱公牛用耕——受土、产潜力水平限制保持低水平农业产养牛等于夺口粮用牛粪施肥——改良土于贫瘠土农耕产或缺粪肥作燃料——弥补烧煤费用高燃烧慢足保持杀宗教教规态功能提供种价值资源种能遵守宗教适应其环境印度社文化起重作用文化唯物论适应环境作重要解释机制目通追溯各种技术、居住模式、宗教信仰、礼仪等文化特征同环境素联系论证适应环境、唯物合理性优点:哈斯文化唯物论避免斯图尔德文化特征划文化核外围部所引起理论困难哈斯文化唯物论文化解释合理性依据关系依据环境决定论色彩更浓主客位研究:哈斯认使用客观主观两范畴研究社现象恰结论或者引起混乱般唯物论者断言客观科主观非科实际研究参与者本身角度旁观者角度考虑第种情况旁观者使用参与者富意义、适合于概念类;第种情况旁观者使用旁观者富意义、适合于概念类进步讲旁观者参与者观点都能给客观或主观说明两种角度都科避免混乱建议使用主位客位概念
Materialist theory of culture: Harris proved to be not certain environment characterized by specific cultural characteristics of the evolution of the direct cause, but the environment imposed by the material conditions, all the characteristics of both the ecological and cultural significance. However, his cultural identity is a product of the environment to adapt to this view, he is still in the school environment determinism. Harris cultural materialism environmental determinism Gengnong color, as it more fully into account the cultural phenomenon between, so that the decision of the clues can be found in any place where such a link exists. Marvin Harris cultural materialism is the best example of the Hindu taboo on beef, demonstrates the principle of Indians do not kill the cattle used in a number of eco-saint: Thin with the Bulls with arable land - by land, the production potential and limitations of the standard of living can be maintained at a low level of agricultural production, cattle raising is equivalent to a good away their rations. Fertilization with cow dung - to improve the land. This is barren land, agricultural production is essential. Manure as fuel - to make up for the high cost of coal burning and slow enough. Do not keep killing the religious rules have a good ecological function, it provides a valuable resource, which can not fail to comply with the religion to adapt to their environment, socio-cultural India has played a major role. Cultural materialism to adapt to the environment as the most important mechanism to explain the purpose of retrospective, through a variety of technology, living patterns, religious beliefs, rituals and cultural characteristics, such as the link with environmental factors to prove that they adapt to the environment, the rationality of materialism. Advantages: the culture of materialism Harris Steward to avoid the division of cultural identity as a cultural core and peripheral parts caused by the theoretical and methodological difficulties. Harris culture of materialism and cultural interpretation is based on rationality, rather than a causal relationship as the basis for environmental decision on the color of Gengnong. Subject-object-study method: Harris believes that the use of &objective& and &subjective& these are the two areas to study the social phenomenon often not appropriate to draw conclusions or cause confusion. Because of the materialism that would be &objective& is a scientific, and &subjective& is non-scientific. However, the actual study, the participants in their own point of view and from a spectator's point of view. The first case, the use of spectators on the participants meaningful, appropriate to their con the first case, the use of bystander bystander meaningful for them to the concepts and categories. Furthermore, the spectators and participants can give an objective point of view or subjective description, and both are scientific point of view. To avoid confusion, he suggested that the use of &thematic approach& and &class approach&.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Cultural materialist theory: Harris will prove not certain environmental characteristics are specific cultural characteristics of the direct cause, but the evolution of the pressure in the environment of material conditions, all cultural characteristics are the ecological significance. However, his cultural characteristics is adapt to the environment, make the product of his school still belongs to the environmental determinism. Harris culture in terms of environmental determinism, colour is more strong, because it is more comprehensive consideration of the relationship between cultural phenomenon, which makes the clues in the case of determinism to find the place. Marvin Harris on cultural materialism is the best example of beef taboo, Hindu indians demonstrated killing principle applied to some of the ecological functions of the holy cow: With the bulls with thin farmland by land, production potential and level of living limitation, can keep a low level of agricultural production, keep good cows equals to plunder their rations. Use the dung -- improved land fertilizer. This land for farming production is indispensable. Manure as fuel for coal, high cost and burning slowly. Keep not to kill the religious cannon has very good ecological function, it provides a valuable resource, this must comply to adapt to the environment of religious social culture in India have played an important role. Cultural materialism to adapt to the environment as the most important purpose is explained by tracing, mechanism of technology, residential pattern, religious beliefs, such cultural characteristics of contact with the environmental factors to demonstrate their adapt to the environment, and the rationality of materialism. Advantages: the cultural materialism to avoid the Harris Stewart into the cultural characteristics of the core and the outer part of the culture of the theory and method of caused difficulties. Harris culture to culture explanation is materialism rationality as basis, not causality, according to the environmental determinism color more concentrated. Methods: a subjective Harris, use &objective& and &subjective& these two categories to study social phenomenon, often draw inappropriate conclusion or confusion. Because the general materialists will assert &objective&, and &is the science of science is subjective. However, the actual research, participants from the Angle of itself and observers to consider. The first kind of circumstance, the use of onlookers participants meaningful, suitable for their concept and sorting. The first kind of circumstance, the use of onlookers onlookers meaningful, suitable for their concept and classification. Further, onlookers and participants view can be given objective or subjective, but the two angles are all science. To avoid confusion, he suggested use &the method& and &management methods& concept.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信