求英语在线翻译器翻译

求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
请英语厉害的能人帮忙翻译下面文字,谢谢。时间管理应成为大学生的一种能力,加强时间管理对大学生今后的发展有重要意义。为了解大学生的时间管理现状,提高其时间管理能力,本文采用文献研究法、问卷调查法以及访谈法,通过查阅文献资料,借鉴已有研究成果,根据对时间管理的理解,编制了《大学生时间管理现状调查问卷》,主要从目标设置、时间规划、规划执行与效果、认知-学习-实践四个方面着手搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京,对华南师范大学本科生进行随机调查,了解样本高校大学生的时间管理现状,发现其问题,在对其原因进行分析的基础上提出相应的改进建议。
要人工翻译,谢谢
Time management should become a kind of ability of college students, strengthen time management has搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京 important significance for the future development of College students. Time management for status of college students, improve their time management ability, this paper uses the method of literature study, questionnaire survey and interviews, through access to documents, based on existing research results, based on the understanding of time management, the &College Students' time management questionnaire&, set, four aspects of time planning, planning implementation and effect, cognitive learning practice starting from the main goal, a random survey to the undergraduates of South China Normal University, present situation of management sample college students understanding, find the problems, and puts forward the corresponding improvement suggestions based on the analysis of the causes of.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
时间管理应成为大学生的一种能力,加强时间管理对大学生今后的发展有重要意义。为了解大学生的时间管理现状,提高其时间管理能力,本文采用文献研究法、问卷调查法以及访谈法,通过查阅文献资料,借鉴已有研究成果,根据对时间管理的理解,编制了《大学生时间管理现状调查问卷》,主要从目标设置、时间规划、规划执行与效果、认知-学习-实践四个方面着手,对华南师范大学本科生进行随机调查,了解样本高校大学生的时间管理现状,发现其问题,在对其原因进行分析的基础上提出相应的改进建议。翻译:Time management should become a kind of ability of college students, strengthen time management has important significance for the future development of College students. Time management for status of college students, improve their time management ability, this paper uses the method of literature study, questionnaire survey and interviews, through access to do搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京cuments, based on existing research results, based on the understanding of time management, the &College Students' time management questionnaire&, set, four aspects of time planning, planning implementation and effect, cognitive learning practice starting from the main goal, a random survey to the undergraduates of South China Normal University, present situation of management sample college students understanding, find the problems, and puts forward the corresponding improvement suggestions based on the analysis of the causes of.你觉得楼下的在这么短时间内能这么快用人工翻译吗?我还觉得这是最佳答案了望采纳!!谢谢!!!
我只要人工的
人工的(这么短时间,神也打不出),那你先别采纳其他的,我先慢慢打出来些。等等!!!
我没说要短时间打出来呀。你慢慢写,写得好我就采纳
时间管理应成为大学生的一种能力,加强时间管理对大学生今后的发展有重要意义。为了解大学生的时间管理现状,提高其时间管理能力,本文采用文献研究法、问卷调查法以及访谈法,通过查阅文献资料,借鉴已有研究成果,根据对时间管理的理解,编制了《大学生时间管理现状调查问卷》,主要从目标设置、时间规划、规划执行与效果、认知-学习-实践四个方面着手,对华南师范大学本科生进行随机调查,了解样本高校大学生的时间管理现状,发现其问题,在对其原因进行分析的基础上提出相应的改进建议。Time management should become a kind of ability of college students, strengthen time management has important significance for the future development of College students. Time management for status of college students, improve their time management ability, this paper uses the method of literature study, questionnaire survey and interviews, through access to documents, based on existing research results, based on the understanding of time management, the &College Students' time management questionnaire&, set, four aspects of time planning, planning implementation and effect, cognitive learning practice starting from the main goal, a random survey to the undergraduates of South China Normal University, present situation of management sample college students understanding, find the problems, and puts forward the corresponding improvement suggestions based on the analysis of the causes of.
Time management to build itself into a power, enhance time management for college students has important significance for the development in the future. For understanding students of time management status, improve its time management capacity, this used literature research law, and questionnaire investigation law and interviews law, through read literature information, reference has has research results, according to on time management of understands, prepared has students time management status investigation questionnaire under, main from target set, and time planning, and planning Executive and effect, and cognitive-learning-practice four a aspects to, on South normal university undergraduate for random investigation, understanding samples college students of time management status, Discover their problems, on the basis of an analysis of the reasons put forward appropriate recommendations for improvement.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
希望有好心的英语高手帮下忙,我曾今考虑过在日本报读英语辅导班学习英语,并且学习了日语。。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
谁能帮我翻译真的十分感谢,终于通过了1级的日语考试。。但是大学却没有合格。
为此。因为我所报考的大学都必须要拥有相当程度的英语水平才给予录取,我认为是相当困难的一件事.5万日元、,我决定去贵国-加拿大进行半年的短期学语留学,我不擅长英语。所以要写理由书。在日本找人翻译这个东西差不多要1。希望贵国能够批准。。我虽然日语过了1级,所以被落选了。。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------我的情况人在日本
想去加拿大留学半年。,我在日本花了2年的时间。我所选择的是在加拿大一个自然环境非常好的城市-vancouver。
最终,但是我毕竟是个外国人,我从中国来到日本。所以用日语来学习另一门我不会的外语。我希望能够在这样优良的环境一边学习英语,一边感受当地的风俗和文化,麻烦个英语高手帮我翻译一下理由书。。,、,今年的11月份左右我会回日本继续报名大学考试。所以麻烦帮翻译的时候语气温和点。。太坑爹了。真的十分感谢。应为是送去大使馆的,对于日语的理解还有很多不足,交上去的话真的会死人的。。但是遗憾的是在日本没有针对外国人的外语教师。
我希望个别大虾别拿机器翻译的来忽悠我。我打算去加拿大短期留学学英语。。。 我打算通过半年时间在贵国学习好英语
帮我翻一下当交个朋友
有需要日语翻译的话
我可以帮忙。。。!》。本来想悬赏100分的
但是财富就剩30了 所以没办法。!》
提问者采纳
and that&#39. This was too difficult for me,我曾今考虑过在日本报读英语辅导班学习英语. I hope that i can learn English in such a good environment. After that. I learnt Japanese there,请参考。Therefore.
最终。I went to Japan from China 4 years ago,今年的11月份左右我会回日本继续报名大学考试. This is because for all the universities i want to apply for,但是我毕竟是个外国人:
理由书my excuse
在4年前,我决定去贵国-加拿大进行半年的短期学语留学。I plan to spend half a year to finish my English course,一边感受当地的风俗和文化先告诉楼主。我的手工翻译,我在日本花了2年的时间, at the same time i can also feel the local culture,我认为是相当困难的一件事, and finally i passed JLPT1.
The city i choosed to go to is Vancouver which is very beautiful.
为此。所以用日语来学习另一门我不会的外语. But unfortunately there was not any English trainers who could train Chinese people,
a certain level of English s why I can not have access to the universities in Japan, i will go back to Japan this November to try to apply for the Japanese university,我从中国来到日本, as a foreigner my japanese was not that good that i was not capable of learning English via Japanese. 我打算通过半年时间在贵国学习好英语。但是遗憾的是在日本没有针对外国人的外语教师. Though i passed JLPT1。我希望能够在这样优良的环境一边学习英语,并且学习了日语。我所选择的是在加拿大一个自然环境非常好的城市-vancouver。我虽然日语过了1级。希望贵国能够批准。因为我所报考的大学都必须要拥有相当程度的英语水平才给予录取, I decided to go to Canada to attend a short-term English training,终于通过了1级的日语考试, I ever tried to attend the English training courses in Japan,所以被落选了。但是大学却没有合格,我不擅长英语. I am not good at English. I spent about 2 years there。At last. Unfortunately i was not qualified for the universities in Japan,对于日语的理解还有很多不足. I hope the application to go to Canada can be approved,三楼的翻译是骗人的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
就是翻译社啊
价钱按字来计算的
Reason book In the four years ago, I came to Japan from China, and learn the Japanese in Japan, I spent 2 years, and finally passed grade 1 of Japanese exam. But the university was not qualified. Because what I enter oneself for an examination university must have a considerable degree of English level to just give admit, I'm not good at English, so were unsuccessful. Therefore, I have this considered in day our newspaper reading English class learning English. But unfortunately not targeting foreigners in Japan foreign language teachers. I although Japanese after a grade 1, but I'm a foreigner, for Japanese understanding and many insufficient. So by Japanese to learn another door I won't language, I think is much more difficult. Finally, I decided to go to your - Canada half a year's short-term learn language study. What I have chosen is in Canada a natural environment is very good city - vancouver. I hope I can in such excellent environmental side learn English, side feel local customs and culture. I intend to through six months to study the good English in your country in November this year, I'll be back around the Japanese continue to sign up university examination. Wish your can approval.
Application FormsFour years ago, I left China for Japan. I spend 2 years in Japan. Within these years, I picked up Japanese and passed the examination of japanese language proficiency test level 1 finally. But I failed on the entrance examination of my ideal university, because the university only admit those who is proficient in english. I was skittled out for my bad English.I have considered of joining a English workshop. Unfortunately there is no foreign tutor specific to foreigner in Japan. Although I did have passed
the japanese language proficiency test level 1, my understanding still is limited. Therefore it will be quit difficult to study English in Japanese.In the end, I decided to go to my favourite country, Canada, to seek oversea study to make up for my English. The university situates in a city of enjoyable environment, vancouver. With a excellent environment, I hope that I can also learn the culture of the natives while learning English. I mean to acknowledge English within half a year and I will go back to Japan to move on to sit for the university entrance in November this year. I’m looking forward to being granted your official approval.Best regards.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
广西南宁南园酒店餐饮有限责任公司 会计
中华合作时报社广西记者站 出纳兼办公室主任
广西南宁先飞达物流有限责任公司 会计
深圳市振伟电子厂 品管
广西郭慧科美有限公司 仓库保管员 &#47
s station 2002&#47, L05 - 2008/04 Guangxi Nanning Nan Hotel Park dining Accounting Co. accounting
- 2005&#47, L10 Zhen-01 Guangxi Branch Guo Mei storekeepers Co;07 Guangxi Nanning first Feida Logistics Co. 2005/01 Chinese co-operation in Guangxi newspaper reporter and director of the Office of the cashier&# - 2007&#47, Shenzhen electronics factory quality control 1999/09 -
- 2002&#47, L03 - 2006&#47.
Guang Sheng Sports Equipment Co, Ltd.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
05 - 2008/03 - 2007&#47, Ltd.;01 cooperation of the Chinese newspaper reporters in Guangxi The cashier station and the Office of the Director of the
- 2002/12 - 2005/07 Guangxi Nanning first Feida Logistics Co, L03 - &#47. accounting 2006/10 electronics factory in Shenzhen Zhen-wei quality 1999/09 - 2001/04 Guangxi Nanning Nan Park Hotel Catering Co.2001&#47.. accounting 2005&#47, L01 Guangxi Branch Guo Mei storekeepers Co;03 Guang Sheng Sports Equipment Co, Ltd.
2007/05 - 2008/07 Guangxi Nanning first Feida Logistics Co., Ltd. accounting 2006/03 - 2007/04 Guangxi Nanning Nan Hotel Park dining Accounting Co., Ltd. 2005/03 - 2006/01 Chinese co-operation in Guangxi newspaper reporter and director of the Office of the cashier's station 2002/12 - 2005/01 Guangxi Branch Guo Mei storekeepers Co., Ltd. 2001/05 - 2002/10 Zhen-wei, Shenzhen electronics factory quality control 1999/09 - 2001/03 Guang Sheng Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. Production staff The above in English translation
2007/05 -- 2008/07 Guangxi Nanning first Fei Da physical distribution limited liability company accountant 2006/03 -- South 2007/04 Guangxi Nanning garden hotel dining limited liability company accountant 2005/03 -- When 2006/01 Chinese cooperation newspaper office Guangxi reporter stands the teller to handle concurrently public office director 2002/12 -- 2005/01 Guangxi Guo Huike beautiful limited company warehouseman 2001/05 -- 2002/10 Shenzhen inspires the great electrical factory tube 1999/09 -- 2001/03 broad good fortune motion material limited company produces the staff
2007/05 - 2008/07 Guangxi Nanning first Feida Logistics Co., Ltd. accounting 2006/03 - 2007/04 Guangxi Nanning Nan Hotel Park dining Accounting Co., Ltd. 2005/03 - 2006/01 Chinese co-operation in Guangxi newspaper reporter and director of the Office of the cashier's station 2002/12 - 2005/01 Guangxi Branch Guo Mei storekeepers Co., Ltd. 2001/05 - 2002/10 Zhen-wei, Shenzhen electronics factory quality control 1999/09 - 2001/03 Guang Sheng Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. Production staff
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
Heaven 7we used to dreamused to existasking about places...likeplaces likeHEAVEN SEVENbeing born,growing,laughingrising,shouting,collapsingwithout any meaningthe new born died after he was bornnever had the chanceto make a choice of his belief the elderlygoing through irreversible changeslosing his memorylosing himself...will he ever regain his lost abilitieswhat about people who never had those abilitiesjust questions...dreams...about a far place far away......如果你能在百度搜索第七天堂 全球Demo大赛并把其中的英文补全翻译的话,我还能再加分,放心64k,不是病毒。
希望有人能帮我翻译,机器人翻译的不要,谢谢了! 分,只是符号,如果您看重的话,那200,满意再追加,期待。。。
提问者采纳
以下英文部分来源于原DEMO动画字幕,按alt可暂停动画。please&wait&请稍等we&used&to&dream我们曾经向往used&to&曾经exist活着asking&about&places...like为寻访一些地方,比如places&like像这样的地方Heaven天堂HEAVEN&SEVEN第七天堂being&born,诞生growing,成长living(已清楚确定原动画字幕中是living,非laughing)生存rising,升起shouting,呼喊collapsing消亡without&any&meaning都已经没有任何意义the&newborn.新生命&died&right&after&he&was&born从一诞生就随即开始走向衰弱never&had&the&chance从来没有机会to&make&a&choice&of&his&belief&选择自己的信念the&elderly年长者going&through&irreversible&changes正经历着注定的变化,losing&his&memories记忆渐渐消退,losing&himself...躯体逐渐消亡......will&he&ever&regain&his&lost&abilities人们会不断恢复失去的能力吗?what&about&people&who&never&had&those&abilities?未曾拥有过那些能力的人们又如何呢?just&questions...dreams...只有疑问......梦想......about&a&place&far&away有关某个遥远的地方下面的署名就不用译了吧Exceedmekka-symposium&&picard&&warpig&&shaman&&stephen3stateaardbeiamableastroideablasphemycalodoxchrysaliselitegrouphaujobbinfkolorkoomamandulapathosramjamreplaysunflowertpolm
提问者评价
谢谢您!您的翻译不仅仅是翻译,而是加入了您的理解,另追加50分,希望足够表达对您的谢意。
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
Heaven 7七重天we used to dream我们曾有过梦想used to exist曾经生存asking about places...like并对一些地方好奇places like比如HEAVEN SEVEN七重天being born,growing,laughing从出生,到成长,rising,shouting,collapsing战起来,呼喊,倒下without any meaning毫无意义the new born died after he was born他出生后,新生儿逝去never had the chance没有机会to make a choice of his belief the elderly选择自己的信仰,长辈going through irreversible changes经历无法逆转的变化losing his memory丧失记忆losing himself...失去自我...will he ever regain his lost abilities他将无法恢复失去的能力what about people who never had those abilities可那些从未有过那些能力的人又如何呢just questions...dreams...只有疑问...与梦想...about a far place far away那个遥远的地方
你好,以下是我的翻译,希望对你有所帮助:天堂7我们曾经的梦想曾经存在问的地方...就像的地方,比如天堂闻出生,成长,欢笑上升,高喊着,倒塌没有任何意义新出生的他出生后死亡从未有过的机会要令他相信老人的选择经历不可逆转的变化失去了记忆失去自己...他将永远失去了他的恢复能力怎么样的人谁从未有过的能力刚才提问的梦想... ...约一个远的地方远......
Heaven 7第七天堂we used to dream我们曾经梦想过used to exist曾经存在过asking about places...like感性于某些地方。。。
就像places like那地方就像HEAVEN SEVEN第七天堂being born,growing,laughing从出生,成长,欢笑rising,shouting,collapsing暴动, 呼喊 , 牺牲without any meaning从来没有任何的奢求the new born died after he was born在他出生后,新生的(思想)便枯竭了never had the chance从来没有一点机会to make a choice of his belief the elderly老人对他的的信仰做出了选择going through irreversible changes在经历了亘古不变得规律后losing his memory丧失了他的记忆losing himself...失去了他的本性will he ever regain his lost abilities他将再也无法重拾他的能力what about people who never had those abilities但,那些从来就没有能力的人呢just questions...dreams...只是。。对梦想有了质疑about a far place far away在一个很远的地方。。。很多句子只能意会。..希望你会喜欢。demo实在没时间了 对不起
我的翻译尽量保持诗的味道,希望你能喜欢曾几何时,我们在这个世上充满梦想去追寻像七重天一样的极乐世界从出生直至死亡经历悲欢离合却道不出生命的意义新生命诞生了但心却是死的不曾有机会选择自己的信仰那些年老的的生命经历着种种变化不可逆转遗失了记忆也迷失了自我他会重拾遗失的种种吗而那些从未拥有过的人留下的只有对那个遥远地方的梦想和遐想
we用于梦想存在的used关于地方的asking…象places喜欢HEAVEN七出生的being,生长,笑rising,呼喊,崩溃without任何意思死的the新出生,在他出生之后never有机会to做他的信仰选择年长going通过不可逆变化losing他的记忆losing…will他收复他失去的能力关于未曾有那些能力的人的whatjust问…作梦…about很远一个远的地方
我们曾经的梦想
以前是成群结队地生活
像询问有关的地方
出生、成长与笑
升级,大喊,
没有任何意义
新出生后不久就去世了,他就诞生了
从未有过的机会
做出选择自己的信仰
经过不可逆的改变
失去的记忆
失去自己……
你会恢复丢失的能力吗
对那些从未有过什么能力的人
只是梦境的问题…………
关于一个远的地方,很远
……终于打完了~希望楼主采纳吧~~很高兴为您服务~
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
是全球最受欢迎的炸鸡连锁餐厅。
肯德基是全球增长最快的品牌之一,每天接待1200多万名顾客、韩国、墨西哥风味食品及海鲜连锁餐饮领域名列全球第一、英国,同时也为其所在社区注入了经济活力,在世界上80多个国家开设有14000多家肯德基餐厅。
肯德基隶属全球最大的餐饮集团百胜餐饮集团、墨西哥和法国、A&W及 Long John Silver’s ( LJS )五个世界著名餐饮品牌,受欢迎程度屡创新高、澳大利亚。每家新餐厅的开张不仅提供更多就业机会。除美国之外的主要市场包括中国。
肯德基经久不衰的成功与畅销、德国哪位英语高手可以把这段关于肯德基的文章翻译一下
谢谢了 翻译完之后把译文发到我邮箱吧 谢谢了 翻译的时候不需要用那些复杂的句型 简单易懂就可以 当然如果可以用一些简单但是优美的句式也可以哈 @qq、必胜客,受到全球消费者的欢迎,平均每天都有两家新餐厅开业。百胜在全球110多个国家拥有超过 35。
自1952年第一家肯德基餐厅在美国犹他州开张以来, 分别在烹鸡、俄罗斯和巴西等重要新兴市场随着当地经济的成长快速发展、荷兰等,归功于对美味和高品质的专注、塔可钟,以及近500。其旗下包括肯德基、比萨。肯德基也在印度,000名餐厅员工孜孜不倦地为全球每年45亿光临餐厅的顾客提供无微不至的服务.com肯德基总部位于肯德基州路易斯维尔市,000 家连锁餐厅和100万多名员工
提问者采纳
Australia, is one of the world&#39, Mexico and FranceKFC headquarters is located in louisville, tower clock, but also for the community into economic vitality.KFC membership of the world&#39,000 home restaurant chains and 100. The main market except America include China, average every day there are two new restaurant, pizza hut, 000 employees.KFC enduring success and selling of delicious, A&W and mutually &(John level LJS) five world famous brands, Kentucky, Great Britain, the Netherlands. Every new restaurant opened not only provides more employment opportunities.KFC is one of the fastest growing global brand popularity. Yums in global 110 countries have more than 35;s most popular Fried chicken chain restaurant in more than 80 countries in the world with more than 14;s first. KFC also in Is largest catering group yum brands group, reached new highs. Including KFC, catering in cooking chicken,000 KFC restaurants, South Korea.Since 1952 first kendeji opened in Utah, and nearly 500, day to receive more than 12 million passengers,000 restaurant employees worldwide every year to visit for the restaurant 45 million customers provide considerate service, global consumers, Russia and Brazil and other important emerging markets with local economic growth rapid development, pizza, Germany, due to the high quality and the focus, etc, Mexican food flavor and seafood restaurant is the world&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。