英语!帮忙汉语翻译成英语这句话,要准确“对于我个...

将这句话翻译成英语,要翻译准确:我的个人信息如下,请查收.就这句,50分全给._百度作业帮
将这句话翻译成英语,要翻译准确:我的个人信息如下,请查收.就这句,50分全给.
将这句话翻译成英语,要翻译准确:我的个人信息如下,请查收.就这句,50分全给.
My personal information is as follows,please find it enclosed.赞同请采纳!
请查收指的是个人信息在附件里吗?如果是这样的话,那翻成:Enclosed please find my personal information.
my personal information is below ,cheke please.
Here is my profile,please check!
The following is my personal information ,Please check it.
My personal information is as follows, please check:或者My personal information is below, please check.或者My personal information is as the following, please check. 希望对你有所帮助。
Here follows my personal information, please check the email.
Please find my following personal information:
1. My personal details are as follow, please check. (我的个人信息如下,请查收)2.Enclosed please find my personal details.(附件里有我的个人信息)3. This is my personal details, please check. (这是我的个人信息,请查收)
Please find hereunder my personal information.Please find herein my personal information.
My personal information is as follows, please check it.这样表达最好。
Please find my personal information enclosed.as follows.
My personal information is as following. Please check and receive.
My personal information is as follows, please check.英语高手请帮忙要给领导写贺卡 是个老外 麻烦帮我翻译下啊内容是这样的: 感谢您一直以来对XX的支持与鼓励,相信我们在2010年会做的更加出色.祝:新年快乐
恭喜发财XX不用管.那是我们_百度作业帮
英语高手请帮忙要给领导写贺卡 是个老外 麻烦帮我翻译下啊内容是这样的: 感谢您一直以来对XX的支持与鼓励,相信我们在2010年会做的更加出色.祝:新年快乐
恭喜发财XX不用管.那是我们
英语高手请帮忙要给领导写贺卡 是个老外 麻烦帮我翻译下啊内容是这样的: 感谢您一直以来对XX的支持与鼓励,相信我们在2010年会做的更加出色.祝:新年快乐
恭喜发财XX不用管.那是我们部门名字.谢谢啊.
要看你的老外是懂些中国文化的还是完全的老外,还有英语是不是他的母语呵呵.不过我这个说法是万能而且无敌的.Thank you very much for all your support and encouragement to xx.Under your leadership,we all believe that 2010 is going to an even more productive year for us!We wish you “Sum Nin Fi Lo” and “Gung Hay Fat Choy”(The Chinese way of wishing family member and close friends a "Happy and Prosperous New Year")!这个信的内容对英语国家的老外是必杀的.写这种东西不光意思要好,马屁要到位,最主要是不能有语法错误和拼写错误.楼上几位多少都有点问题.很多老外做事情很仔细,看不惯粗心大意的,认为这是缺乏责任心的表现.所以一定要检查再检查,仔细再仔细.
Thank you for all the support you''ve given to ___________. we believe 2010 will be yet another best year ever. 或者We belive 2010 will be another year of great progress.Happy new year, Kong Hay Fat Choy(这是广东话的恭喜发财,很多外国人都懂。)或Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.
Thank you for your support and encouragment all the time, we believe we will do better in 2010 May you be happy and prosperous!
Tanks for your support and encouragement all the time for the XX, we will be much better in 2010 under your leadership.Happy new year and wishing you prosperity! 马屁要拍到家,说在他的领导下会如何如何,呵呵!
Thank you for your support and encourgrment
) ,we believe we could do better in 2010.
wish you happy
in the new
year and get more money.
Since has thanked you with to encourage to XX support, to believe that we do at 2010 annual meetings are more splendid. wishes: Happy New Year我要进行英语课前五分钟演讲,请高人帮翻译以下这段话,别用网上翻译工具啊TAT,力求准确,感激不尽!今天我要向大家推荐一首歌,它的名字是young for you.这首歌是由一个名为 the gala的北京乐队_百度作业帮
我要进行英语课前五分钟演讲,请高人帮翻译以下这段话,别用网上翻译工具啊TAT,力求准确,感激不尽!今天我要向大家推荐一首歌,它的名字是young for you.这首歌是由一个名为 the gala的北京乐队
我要进行英语课前五分钟演讲,请高人帮翻译以下这段话,别用网上翻译工具啊TAT,力求准确,感激不尽!今天我要向大家推荐一首歌,它的名字是young for you.这首歌是由一个名为 the gala的北京乐队演唱的.young for you描述了一个男生和他女友悠哉自在的生活.它在我原来那个班传唱度很高.我第一次听到它的时候就非常喜欢,仿佛让人看见夏天的阳光,海边的风和快乐的情侣.它节奏明快,旋律活泼,虽然它的英文发音并不标准,但是让人感受到积极向上的力量.当你失落时听它,你会感到充满活力与激情.接下来,让我们一起欣赏它吧!
Today I would like to introduce you an english song named YOUNG FOR YOU, it was interpreted by a Beijing Band called The Gala. This song YOUNG FOR YOU describe the leisure and happy life of a boy and his girlfriend. It was a very popular song for everyone of my classmates. I got to like it so much when I heard it for the first time, it seemed to make me see the sunshine of the summer, wind on the beach and happy couples. Lively rhythm and lovely melody maked me feel the positive energy, though the english pronunciation soundes not so good. If you listen to it when you are down, you will be refilled by power and passion. So, everybody, let's enjoy it.有无人懂英语的可以帮我翻译一下成英文吧!万分感谢 摘 要 员工幸福度是指一个员工通过对企业可感知的肖果与他的期望值相比较后所形成的感觉状态.其实也可以理解为员工满意度.员工满_百度作业帮
有无人懂英语的可以帮我翻译一下成英文吧!万分感谢 摘 要 员工幸福度是指一个员工通过对企业可感知的肖果与他的期望值相比较后所形成的感觉状态.其实也可以理解为员工满意度.员工满
有无人懂英语的可以帮我翻译一下成英文吧!万分感谢 摘 要 员工幸福度是指一个员工通过对企业可感知的肖果与他的期望值相比较后所形成的感觉状态.其实也可以理解为员工满意度.员工满意度是员工接受企业的实际感受与其期望值比较的程度,它可以看做企业员工工作态度的“晴雨表”,企业人力资源管理定期了解员工的满意度,可以发现企业管理中可能存在的问题.这些问题的改善可以使员工满意度保持在一个较好的水平上,从而提高企业绩效,对降低缺勤率和流动率起到良好的作用.而从工会的角度出发,以如何真正引导员工认识“幸福”为切入点,分三方面进行探讨论证,得出基层工会组织一要充分发挥工会“桥梁纽带”作用,营造良好工作氛围,加快企业发展;二要充分发挥工会“大学校”作用,营造良好学习氛围,提升员工队伍素质;三要充分发挥工会“职工舞台”作用,营造良好民主氛围,促进员工自我价值实现. 关键词:幸福
Content abstract:employee satisfaction refers to an employee through to the enterprise perceived XiaoGuo compared with his expectations after the feeling which is formed by the state.In fact can also be understood as the employee satisfaction.Employee satisfaction is the comparison of the staff accept the enterprise actual feelings and expectations,it can be as a "barometer" of enterprise staff work attitude,enterprise human resources management on a regular basis to understand the employee's satisfaction,can be found that there may be problems in enterprise management.The improvement of these issues will keep employee satisfaction at a good level,so as to improve business performance,to reduce absenteeism and turnover rate have positive role.And from the perspective of trade unions,to how to truly know "happiness" as the breakthrough point,guide employees in three aspects were discussed,it is concluded that a primary trade union organizations should fully give play to the role of trade unions "Bridges",create a good working environment,accelerate the develo Second,we will fully give play to the role of trade unions "big school",create a good learning atmosphere,i Third,we will give full play to the stage of "worker" role of trade unions,build good democratic atmosphere,promote employee self value realization.Keywords:happy union employees急!谁能帮我翻译几个英语句子?急!翻译一定要对!_百度知道
急!谁能帮我翻译几个英语句子?急!翻译一定要对!
1.这样东西多少钱?/这些一共多少钱?2.这个价钱有点贵。这个能便宜点么?3.有比这个大一点的衣服(鞋子)么?4.我只会说一点英语。5.请你说的慢一点,我的英语不是太好。6.我不太明白你在说什么。7.我只要这一个。8.你能帮我拍张照片么?9.按下这个按钮就可以了。10.拍下这个建筑。
提问者采纳
1. How much is this? / How much are these?2. It's a little bit expensive.
Can it be cheaper?3. Is there a little larger size for this kind of clothes / shoes?4. I can only speak a little English.5. Please speak it slowly, my English is not so good.6. I don't understand what you mean.7. I only want this one.8. Could you please take a photo for me?9. Just press this button, and it's OK.10. Take a photo of this building.
提问者评价
谢谢你了,以后可以多帮我么?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语句子的相关知识
其他3条回答
1. How much is this? / these come to?2. This is a little expensive. This can you make it cheaper?3. Have bigger than the clothes (shoes)?4. I only speak a little English.5. Would you please speak a little more slowly, my English is not so good.6. I don't quite understand what you are saying.7. I as long as this one.8. Can you take my picture?9. Press this button.10. Take this building.
1:How much does this thing cost? /These altogether how much money?2:This price is a bit expensive. This can be cheaper?3:Is larger than that of clothes (shoes) it?4:I can only speak a little English.:5:Would you please speak a little slower, my English is not very good.6:I do not quite understand what you are saying.7:I need this one.8:Can you help me to take a photo?9:Pressing this button on it.10:Take this building.
1.这样东西多少钱?/这些一共多少钱?
How much is this thing? / how much are these?
2.这个价钱有点贵。这个能便宜点么?
The price is a little expensive. This can be cheaper?
3.有比这个大一点的衣服(鞋子)么?
This is a little bigger than the clothing ( shoes )?
4.我只会说一点英语。
I can only speak a little English.
5.请你说的慢一点,我的英语不是太好。
Will you speak more slowly? My English is poor.
6.我不太明白你在说什么。
I don't understand what you are saying.
7.我只要这一个。
I want this one.
8.你能帮我拍张照片么?
Could you take a picture for me?
9.按下这个按钮就可以了。
Press this button.
10.拍下这个建筑。
Take the building.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP