请英语在线翻译器大人帮我翻译一段,谢谢

请英语达人帮忙翻译一段话,英译中,在线等!不要求很准确,不要用工具翻译,只要大体意思即可、谢谢!Corporate Profile Namoi Cotton is Australia's leading cotton ginning and marketing organisation. We are a fully integr_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语达人帮忙翻译一段话,英译中,在线等!不要求很准确,不要用工具翻译,只要大体意思即可、谢谢!Corporate Profile Namoi Cotton is Australia's leading cotton ginning and marketing organisation. We are a fully integr
请英语达人帮忙翻译一段话,英译中,在线等!不要求很准确,不要用工具翻译,只要大体意思即可、谢谢!Corporate Profile Namoi Cotton is Australia's leading cotton ginning and marketing organisation. We are a fully integrated ginning, marketing, warehousing and shipping organisation selling cotton to many of the world's major cotton processing markets. Namoi Cotton was formed as a grower co-operative in 1962 by a small group of pioneering cotton growers in the Lower Namoi Valley. The initial harvest came from just two growers who planted a total of 26 hectares, picking 96 bales. It built its first cotton gin at Wee Waa, New South Wales in 1963 and processed 1,413 bales. From these humble beginnings Namoi Cotton has evolved into a fully integrated ginning, marketing, warehousing and shipping organisation selling cotton to many of the world's major markets. It now has an extensive network of gins and marketing offices throughout the cotton growing regions of southern Queensland and New South Wales. Namoi Cotton is one of Australia's largest processors and marketers of cotton and has built a strong reputation among its customers for reliably providing cotton of a consistently high standard and uniform quality. Namoi Cotton gins approximately 25-30% of the Australian crop each year, with the capacity to gin one million bales and markets almost 25-30% of the Australian crop.In April 1998 Namoi Cotton listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, the first entity to do so whilst retaining its Co-operative status.Namoi Cotton employs approximately 120 full time staff and over 300 seasonal and casual employees.
公司简介:Namoi棉花公司是澳大利亚主要的手工棉花与市场营销组织.我们具有十分完备的手工棉花、市场营销、仓储、和运输组织,并且我们销售棉花至世界各处棉花加工市场.Namoi棉花公司于1962年由农民合作而成,并且农民都是Namoi低谷的领先棉花种植小组.两名拥有26公顷土地的种植者第一次丰收,并扎了96捆棉花.这就使得该组织在1963年成为新南威尔士Wee Waa地段的第一个棉花组织,该组织还加工了1413捆棉花.从一开始就是实力一般的组织,Namoi棉花公司逐渐演变成了具有十分完备的手工棉花、市场营销、仓储、和运输组织,并且我们销售棉花至世界各处棉花主要加工市场.如今他已经拥有广泛的手工棉花加工点,并且在南昆士兰、新威尔士地区都有了多家营销点.Namoi棉花公司是澳大利亚最大的棉花加工和销售方,并且该公司因提供给消费者高质量的产品而口碑良好,消费者赞誉不绝.Namoi公司手工加工接近澳大利亚每年粮食产量的25-30%,并且能手工扎棉100万捆,几乎销售25-30%的澳大利亚粮食.在1988年4月,Namoi棉花公司出现在澳大利亚证券交易所名单之上,第一次成为实体公司,同时却又保持其合作(性质的)身份.Namoi棉花公司雇佣将近120名全职职工,并雇佣300名以上季度员工和临时员工.翻译没有最好,只有更好,适当翻译即可不足之处,希望我的翻译对您有所帮助很高兴为您解答
我意识到这有多么粗俗,你不得不把它解释得很详细 大概就是这意思.我只能翻译到这层次了理解还是靠你自己 GOOD LUCK~ 我意识到这是多么粗俗,而且
公司简介Namoi棉花是澳大利亚领先的轧棉和营销组织。我们是一个完全集成的轧棉、销售、仓储和运输组织出售棉花到世界上的许多主要的棉花加工市场。Namoi棉花种植者合作成立的一个在1962年由一小群开创性的棉花种植者在低Namoi谷。最初的收获来自只是两个种植者谁种植总共26公顷,挑选96包。它建立了它的第一个轧棉机在极小的家里,新南威尔士州和1963年加工1413包。...
公司文件Namoi棉制品公司是澳大利亚主导的轧棉和销售公司,我们集轧棉,销售,储存,运输于一体的公司,销售棉花到大部分的世界主要棉花加工市场。Namoi棉制品公司于1962年由低Namoi谷一小部分开创性的棉织品种植者组创为一家种植者合营的企业。最初的收获来自于两位种植者,他们种植了26公顷棉花,采摘了96包棉花,1963年在新威尔士的Wee Waa他们得到了第一批棉织品,加工...请高手帮忙翻译一段英文,谢谢!不要机器翻译!
请高手帮忙翻译一段英文,谢谢!不要机器翻译!
When Jefferson began to write the Declaration of Independence, he was bearing a heavy load of personal sorrow and trouble.& Only a few months before, in September, his baby daughter, aged one and a half, had died. Then, in the following March, his mother had also died. Now he learned that his wife was lying seriously ill at home. & It took so many days for news to come from there that she might be dying even as he sat at his desk. Always in his mind was the thought that if only he could be there he might be able to save her life. Perhaps, too, if he had not been obliged to be away from home so much he might have saved the lives of his mother and daughter. It was thoughts such as these that may have given his work its passion and nobility, as great sorrow often does. When he wrote, for all the world to see, the wrongs that England has done to America, maybe he felt them all the more strongly because his own happiness was now in such great danger, chiefly through England’s selfish and foolish action.
补充:麻烦大家别机器翻译,至少要把中文说的通顺,机器翻译的根本读不通的,谢谢!~
不区分大小写匿名
当杰佛逊开始写的《独立宣言》,他是一个沉重的负荷轴承,悲伤和烦恼。

只有少数几个月前,在9月份,他的小女儿,年龄一个半,已经死了。然后,在接下来的3月,他的母亲也去世了。现在,他知道他的妻子病得很重,躺在家。花了这么多天的消息来自那里,她可能会死亡,正如他坐在桌旁。总是在他心里思想,如果他能在他也许能救她的命。或许,如果他没有义务要离开家的时候,他可能会把他的母亲和女儿。它是这样的想法,可以给他的工作激情,高贵,如大灾难往往都是不一样的。当他写的,因为世界上看,这个错误,英格兰对美国所做的,也许他觉得他们都更强,因为他自己的幸福是现在这样巨大的危险之中,主要通过英格兰的自私和愚蠢的行为。
当杰佛逊开始写《独立宣言》时,他是一个背着沉重的负荷,悲伤和烦恼的人。
几个月之前,在九月份,他的女儿,才一岁半,死了。后来,在明年3月,他的母亲也去世了。
现在,他知道他的妻子正病重地躺在家,这个消息花了很多天从那儿传到这儿,
剩下的明天再翻译
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语 请大神帮我翻译一段 谢谢_百度知道
英语 请大神帮我翻译一段 谢谢
即通奸罪,在小说中最明显的含义是“Adultery”。她因犯奸罪而被惩罚.即佩戴A字在刑台上示众。不愿束缚于压抑人性的传统规定的女人。人们藐视这个勇敢追求内心真爱与幸福,以示警戒。A成为恶的代名词。字母A是耻辱和惩罚的标志,顾名思义是指红色的A字。这便是女主人公——海斯特,是热烈情欲的象征,胸前戴着大大的猩红的A。耀眼的红色是血与火的颜色。小说一开始呈现给读者的是一个女人.怀抱着一个婴儿,是小说中男女主人公抑制不住内心的激情和对彼此的爱慕.最终成为上帝的罪人红字A,表明这个女人违背了清教的第七条规定。此时,并让她终生佩戴A以表明海斯特不再是一个纯洁女人.一生都要受到惩罚
提问者采纳
People despise this brave pursuit of inner love and happiness. Life should be punished, inner passion and admiration for each other and heroine A&quot, is a symbol of warm desire, in order to show alert, refers to the red A, wearing a big scarlet A, is presented to the reader as a woman with a baby in her arms. Eventually become God sinners. The wear A word in the scaffold for public display. This is the heroine Hester --. She was convicted of rape and be punished. A has become synonymous with evil. The traditional rules not bound to suppress human woman, as the name implies. Bright red is the color of blood and fire, most obviously in the novel is the meaning of &quot. A;Adultery&quot. The letter A is the symbol of humiliation and punishment, and let her life to wear A to show Hester is no longer a pure woman, that this woman in violation of the provisions of article seventh of the puritanism, namely the crime of adultery, chest. At the beginning of the novelThe scarlet letter &quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这电影我看过,影响很深啊,尤其是最后一个镜头,“一个红色的A”。
The Scarlet Letter A,as we all know, refers to red A, the most obvious meaning in novel is Adultery. The shining red is color of
blood and fire and stands for fierce desire, which shows unavoidable passion and love between the the hero and heroine, who became sinner of god in the end. The first scene the novel presents is a woman holding a baby in arms with a big bloody A hanging on her breast. This is the heroine, Hester. She was punished for adultery and showing herself to the crowd on the scaffold
wearing A to all to be a warning. A is signal of disgrace and punishment whic...
哇哇 这个太长了吧
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文超级好的请进,帮我翻译一段文字,谢谢!_百度知道
英文超级好的请进,帮我翻译一段文字,谢谢!
哦,我们约下次吧!A
那我们在宾馆后面的沙地网球场见?B
我啊?多数在家里面看书?没有!那我们什么时候去打网球?我想和你打网球!对了,在学校礼堂。B
太棒了,考得不算非常理想?B
好啊?有没有一起办派对之类的、西安还有肇庆。今天可能不行,教物理的。你现在有空吗请帮我翻译成英语!B
这怎么算倒霉呢。你呢!A
不过现在我得每天早起?要我帮你带网球拍吗?A
还好,Miss Junzel,努力一点。谢谢。比如所北京。这个暑假太热了。不要译得太幼稚。另外语法方面用得难一点复杂一点没关系!A
谢谢你。听说她未婚夫也是个老师。好久没有和你聊天了,Cam,不用了!那考试还顺利吗!A
你有和初中同学联络吗。B
哦,你要来吗!那太好了?A
下星期一好吗。A
现在哦……可是我现在和朋友在外面呢。林老师和同学说了!我一定去?我是CamB
你好。 那再见了。还邀请我们在她结婚当天到会场参加婚礼呢,哪里都不想去了。不过我们会有一个谢师宴在下星期三,请问Lan在吗,谢谢!高中三年难熬啊、外教老师Peter和秦校长也会参加?A
还没,偶尔出去和朋友逛街,很快就会过去的,有出去旅行吗,但总算进了第一志愿,我到过好多地方哦。B
没关系的?B
旅行。真倒霉,要坐车上学!我们都好期待哦。A
那这个暑假做了什么,或者出去拉拉小提琴!A
再见?哈哈A
我第一次上学坐车呢,听说林老师要结婚了。A
偶尔出去和朋友逛街。比如所北京?我想和你打网球.、西安还有肇庆。你呢。A
那这个暑假做了什么。你现在有空吗,我到过好多地方哦?B
多数在家里面看书?A
我啊,或者出去拉拉小提琴..后面A和B掉过来就是了谢谢你哦.
提问者采纳
A Oh;s going with your exam。比如所北京.Bs said that Miss Lin would get married。比如所北京;t plan to go anywhere,(A
那这个暑假做了什么;t matter:A
那这个暑假做了什么.你仔细看一下、西安还有肇庆?我想和你打网球,she has told us,我到过好多地方哦? Would you like me to bring your racket。)从这里开始是不是A和B就乱了啊?I&#39?我想和你打网球看你没分都帮你翻译了.B Hello.I am outside with some friends?Haha,我到过好多地方哦,have you traveled somewhere,it&#39?A 我啊;s awesome!B But I need to get up early everyday now.A That&#39?A Me.B Yes,who teaches physics? No?A OK?A OK。你现在有空吗,such as Beijing.B Because I will be my first time to go to school by bus?B Not yet.By the way?多数在家里面看书,I would like to.It&#39,偶尔出去和朋友逛街,or go shopping with my friends?B 你仔细看一下,our foreign teacher Peter and headmaster will attend.A Then what are you going to do in this vacation?Have you held some parties。你呢.B Nm afraid I can&#39!A How could this be bad luck to you!A Did you keep in touch with classmates of junior high school.But we will have a Graduation Banquet in school hall next Wednesday.B What about we meet in the earth tennis field which is in the back of a hotel.It will pass fast as long as you study hard!See you.The high school of 3 years will be hard for me,so i don&#39.Her fiance is saids summer vacation now.How&#39,and invited us to attend her wedding,thanks.What about you!It was not very ideal?B Not bad,Xian and Zhaoqing?B I usually read at home?A No.A It doesn&#39?This is Cam,(A
那这个暑假做了什么.Are you free now,s too hot this summer!It has been a long time since we chatted last time!Then when will we go to play tennis。你呢,Cam,may i speak to Lan,小红旗要给我啊A Hello,或者出去拉拉小提琴。你现在有空吗,but still matched my first choice?B Traveling,偶尔出去和朋友逛街;t,what about next time,下面全不对了应该是.Will you come、西安还有肇庆,and go to school by bus?多数在家里面看书,或者出去拉拉小提琴?I have been to many palaces.Miss Junzel?B How about next Monday?B
我啊?A OK?I would like to play tennis with you.B Thank you.A It&#39!B Byebye.We are all look forwards to that
提问者评价
洞察力超好的..
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
A Hello, I would like to ask Lan in? 我是Cam B
你好,Cam。 Cam B Hello, I am, Cam. 好久没有和你聊天了。 Long time no chat with you. A
放暑假了,有出去旅行吗? A summer vacation, and you have to travel? B
旅行? B travel? 没有。 No. 这个暑假太热了,哪里都不想去了。 Too hot this summer, and do not want to go where the. A
那这个暑假做了什么? A that what has been done this summer? 多数在家里面看书,偶尔出去和朋友逛街,或者出去拉拉小提琴。 Most at home reading books, and occasionally go out shopping with friends, or pulling out the violin. 你呢? You? B
我啊,我到过好多地方哦。 B, I, ah, I have been to many places Oh. 比如所北京、西安还有肇庆。 For ex...
你好,请问Lan在吗?我是Cam
你好,Cam。好久没有和你聊天了。
放暑假了,有出去旅行吗?
旅行?没有。这个暑假太热了,哪里都不想去了。
那这个暑假做了什么?多数在家里面看书,偶尔出去和朋友逛街,或者出去拉拉小提琴。你呢?
我啊,我到过好多地方哦。比如所北京、西安还有肇庆。你现在有空吗?我想和你打网球。
现在哦……可是我现在和朋友在外面呢。今天可能不行,我们约下次吧?
好!那考试还顺利吗?
还好,考得不算非常理想,但总算进了第一志愿。
哦!那太好了!
不过现在我得每天早起,要坐车上学。真倒霉!
这怎么算倒霉呢?哈哈
我第一次上学坐车呢!高中三年难熬啊。
没关系的,努力一点,很快就会过去的!
你有和初中...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP