一句英语翻译招聘,帮忙解答,谢谢

已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
英语水平高的进来帮忙翻译下作文!急需,谢谢!
帮忙写篇小作文,100字左右。 —————————————————————— 题目: 双休日给大学生带来的好处,怎样过好双休日? —————————————————————— 急需,谢谢哦!问题补充:对了,我来写篇中文吧。大家就帮忙翻译下~用高中的水准翻译。 —————————————————————— 我们进入大学后,有了更多自己的时间,双休日也得到了保证。 双休日能使我们得到充分的休息,做更多自己喜欢的事情,是大学生身心放松的好机会。 我们可以利用双休日来发展自己的爱好和特长。比如:绘画,音乐,运动等,这些都是不错的选择。 有些同学还喜欢利用双休日来逛街,游戏,聚会等,这也是不错的休闲方式。如果充分的利用起双休日,那么我们的课余生活会更加精彩,更加有趣。 ———————————————————————— 暂时想的那么多,如果有更好的可以帮忙添加进去哦,谢谢了。
09-01-09 & 发布
After entering university, we have more of their time, double cease day is ensured.We can make us get sufficient rest, do they like to do more relaxed, is a good opportunity.We can use the weekend to develop their interest and specialty. Example: painting, music, sports, etc, these are good choices.Some classmates likes to go shopping, using weekends, etc, it is good party of leisure.If the full use up, then our weekend life will be more fascinating, more interesting.
请登录后再发表评论!请帮忙翻译一篇英语文章,谢谢!
请帮忙翻译一篇英语文章,谢谢!
Small Kicks in Superland
I often go to the supermarket for the pure fun of it, and I suspect a lot of people do too. The supermarket fills some of the same needs the neighborhood saloon used to satisfy. There you can mix with neighbors when you are lonely, or feeling claustrophobic (患幽闭恐怖症的) with family, or when you simply feel the urge to get out and be part of the busy, interesting world.
As in the old neighborhood saloon, something is being sold, and this helps clothe the visit in wholesome material purpose. The national character tends to fear acts performed even our sexual hedonists(享乐主义者) usually justify themselves with the thought that they are doing a higher duty to social reform or mental hygiene.
It is hard to define the precise pleasures of the supermarket. Unlike the saloon, it does not hold out promise of drugged senses of commonly considered basic to pleasure.
There is, to be sure, the brilliant color of the fruit-and-vegetable department to lift the spirit out of gray January’s wearies, provided you do not look at the prices.
There are fantastic riches of pointless variety to make the mind delight in the excess that is America. In my neighborhood supermarket, for example, there are twenty or thirty yards of nothing but paper towels of varying colors, patterns and thicknesses.
What an amazing country that can make it so hard for a man to choose among things designed for the purpose of being thrown away!
The people, however, are the real lure. As in the traditional saloon, there are many who seem determined to leave nothing for anybody else. These people prowl the aisles with carts overflowing with excesses of consumption. Twenty pounds of red meat, back-breaking cartons of powdered soap, onions wrapped lovingly in molded plastic, peanut butter by the hundredweight, cake mixes, sugar, oils, whole pineapples, wheels of cheese, candied watermelon rind, preserved camel humps from Persia…
Groaning and sweating, they pile their tonnage up to the checker, see it packaged in a forest’s worth of paper bags and, the whole now reassembled as a tower of bags pyramided on another cart, they stagger off to their cars, drained of their wealth but filled with pride in their awesome capacity of consumption.
At times, seeing such a customer trying to buy up the whole supermarket, one is tempted to say, “Come now, my good woman, you’ve had enough for the day.” Unfortunately, the ambience(气氛) of supermarkets does not encourage verbal exchanges. In this it is inferior to the saloon.
Urban people, of course, are terribly scared nowadays. They may yearn for society, but it is risky to go around talking to strangers for a lot of reasons, one being that people are so accustomed not to have many human contacts that they are afraid they may find out they really prefer life that way.
Whatever the reason, they go to the supermarket to be with people, but not to talk with people. The rule seems to be, you can look but you can’t speak. Ah, well most days there is a good bit to see. The other day in my own supermarket, for example, there was a woman who was sneakily (鬼鬼祟祟地) lifting the cardboard lids on Sara Lee frozen coffee cakes and peeking under, eyeball to coffee cake, to see if---what?
Could she have misplaced something? Did she suspect that the contents were not as advertised? Whatever her purposes, she didn’t buy.
Another woman was kneading(捏) a long package of white bread with her fingertips, rather like a doctor going over an abdomen for a cry of pain that might confirm appendicitis (阑尾炎). I had seen those silly women in the television commercial squeeze toilet paper, and so was prepared for almost anything, but this medical examination of the bread was startling.
The woman, incidentally, did not buy. She left the store without a single purchase. This may have been because she looked at the “express checkout” line, saw that it would take forty-five minutes to pay for her bread and decided bread was not worth the wait.
I suspect that woman who left empty-handed never intended to buy. I think she had simply become lonely sitting alone in her flat, or had begun to feel claustrophobic perhaps with her family, and had decided to go out to the supermarket and knead a loaf of white bread for the pure fun of feeling herself part of the great busy world.
不区分大小写匿名
小踢在Superland我经常去的是纯娱乐超市,我怀疑很多人也这样做。在超市填补了一些需要同邻里轿车用来满足。在那里,您可以混合使用邻居当你孤独,或感到幽闭(患幽闭恐怖症的),与家人,或当你只是觉得渴望出去,是繁忙的,有趣的世界的一部分。正如老邻居轿车,一些正在出售的,这有助于健康的衣服,在材料的目的,访问。在民族性格往往担心完全履行的行为是为了消遣,甚至我们的性享乐(享乐主义者)通常的理由是认为自己与他们做了更高的责任,社会改革或心理卫生。很难界定超市的精确乐趣。不同的是轿车,它不抱有感官的麻醉承诺普遍认为基本的乐趣。还有,可以肯定,在果实鲜艳的颜色,蔬果部门解除精神出灰月份的wearies,只要你不看价格。有各种精彩的毫无意义的财富,使心喜悦是过多的是美国。我在附近的超市,例如,有20或30的只是不同的颜色,图案和厚度纸巾码。这是多么惊人的国家,可以使这样的一个人选择不同的目的而设计的东西很难被丢弃!人民,然而,真正的诱惑。正如传统的轿车,有很多谁似乎决心离开任何人无关。这些人徘徊与消费过度泛滥车的过道上。 20磅肉红色,回破箱肥皂粉,洋葱包裹在注塑亲切,由担花生酱,蛋糕粉,糖,油,整个菠萝,车轮的奶酪,蜜饯西瓜皮,保存从波斯驼峰...呻吟和出汗,他们的吨位堆到检查,看到它在森林中包装的纸袋的价值,现在整个的另一车pyramided包塔重组,把他们错开,以他们的汽车,他们的财富流失但充满了他们的消费真棒能力感到自豪。有时,看到这样的客户试图购买了整个超市,一个是很想说,“得啦,我的好女人,你已经受够了这一天。”不幸的是,气氛(气氛超级市场)不鼓励口头交流。在这方面,是劣于轿车。市人民当然,现在是吓坏。他们可能渴望的社会,但它是有风险的四处讲了很多理由,对陌生人的一点是,人们习惯于不很多,他们很害怕,他们可能会发现他们真正喜欢的方式生活,人际联系。不管什么原因,他们去超市能与人,但不与人交谈。该规则似乎是,你可以看看,但你不能说。啊,那么大部分时间有一个好位看到的。在我自己的超市日前,例如,有一名妇女被偷偷谁(鬼鬼祟祟地)解除对Sara Lee冻咖啡蛋糕和纸板盖的窥视下,眼球的咖啡蛋糕,看看---什么?难道她有错吗?难道她怀疑的内容并不像广告?无论她的目的,她没有买。另一名妇女被揉(捏)在与她的指尖白面包长包,好像是一个医生,医生为一的痛苦,可能证实阑尾炎(阑尾炎)腹部去哭。我看到的电视广告挤压卫生纸的愚蠢的女人,等等,几乎是任何准备,但这种面包的医疗检查是惊人的。该名女子,顺便提一句,就是不买。她没有留下一个商店购买。这可能是因为她在“快速结帐”行看,看到将采取45分钟支付她的面包和面包是不值得的等待决定。我怀疑那个女人谁空手离开从未打算购买。我觉得她简直成了孤独的坐在她的单位,或已开始感受到与她的家人幽闭恐惧症可能是一人,决定走出去超市揉为自己的感觉纯粹的一部分乐趣白色面包伟大的忙碌的世界。
在Superland小踢  我经常去超级市场买了纯粹好玩,我怀疑有很多人。超市里填充一些相同的需求附近的轿车用来满足。在那里,你能混在一起的时候你很孤独,邻居们感到幽闭(患幽闭恐怖症的)或和家人,或者当你只是希望出来的忙,有趣的世界。    在这个社区轿车,某事是被卖,这有助于穿在卫生材料的访问目的。这个民族性格倾向于恐惧的武功完全是为了消遣,甚至我们的性hedonists(享乐主义者)通常证明自己的想法,他们正在做一个更高的责任或心理卫生的社会变革。    很难定义准确的享乐的超市。与轿车,它不拥有了一般的承诺吸毒,被认为是基本的乐趣。    还有,可以肯定的是,色彩绚丽的fruit-and-vegetable部门的精神,让人厌烦的灰色一月,只要你不看看价格。    那儿棒极了的丰富多样的头脑无意义的多余的喜悦。我在附近的超市,举例来说,有20或30码的纸巾不同的颜色、图案及厚度。    这是多么神奇的国家会使它太难为一个人去选择在设计为目的的东西被扔掉了!    这个人,然而,是真正的诱惑。在传统的轿车,有很多人看来下定决心要留什么其他任何人。这些人游荡走廊和车辆的过度消费满。20磅的红肉,一件艰苦繁重的肥皂、洋葱粉纸箱包装在注塑、花生酱、蛋糕和由担、糖、植物油、整体的菠萝、轮子的奶酪、糖果西瓜生长、保存骆驼从波斯拱…    哀声,流汗,他们自己的检查、吨位看到它装在一个森林的纸袋,整个现在作为塔的袋子装在另一个大车,他们知道饲养者错开了他们的汽车,他们的财富,但排在他们的可怕充满自豪的能力的消费。    有时,看到这样的客户想购买了整个超市,一个是想说,来罢,我好女人,你已经受够了。“不幸的是,让气氛)(超市不鼓励进行口语交流。这就是劣质的轿车。    城市的人,当然,非常害怕。他们渴望的社会,但它是危险的,去跟陌生人说话有很多原因,其中之一是,人们如此习惯于不有许多人接触,他们害怕他们会发现他们真的喜欢这样的生活。    不管什么原因,就去超市是与人交谈,但不与人交往。这个规则似乎是,你可以看到,但是你不能说话。啊,大部分时间都有一个好一点。那天在我自己的超市,举例来说,有一个女人,被sneakily(鬼鬼祟祟地)解除纸板上盖子,萨拉·李冻咖啡蛋糕,眼珠子下摇曳的咖啡蛋糕,要看什么?    她可能有错吗?她怀疑的内容并不像广告吗?不管她的目的,她没买。    另一个女人(捏捏了很长一段时间)包装的白面包和她的指尖,有点像医生会在病人的腹部疼痛的一哭,可以确认阑尾炎(阑尾炎)。我已经看过那些愚蠢的女人在电视商业广告,所以挤卫生纸豫备的几乎任何的体格检查,但是这饼是惊人的。    那女人,顺便说一句,也没买。她离开了商店没有单一的采购。这可能是由于她看着“表达签出”线,发现它会采取四十五分钟支付面包和决定面包是不值得等待。    我怀疑那女人从来不会空手离开去买。我想她只是简单地成为孤独一个人坐在她的公寓,或者已经开始感到幽闭或者带着她的一家人,已经决定去超市捏了一块白面包的娱乐,觉得自己伟大的忙碌的世界。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家把菜谱翻译成英文,高手帮忙,谢谢!
把菜谱翻译成英文,高手帮忙,谢谢! 100
把菜谱翻译成英文,高手帮忙,
青豆虾仁》咸蛋南瓜》白切鸡》红烧狮子头》酸菜鱼》酸溜白菜》菠菜豆腐汤》炒鸡丁》
宫爆鸡丁》脆皮豆腐》番茄蛋汤》干扁脆豆》红烧豆腐》红烧茄子》红烧肉》
请把 他们翻译成英文,非常感谢,这是我们听说老师留的作业/天杀的 太难了!有谁英文好一点的。请写上面吧,万分感谢,这 太难了!
补充:白切鸡怎么是 拼音啊?会弄错么,,?我找的好惨!!火
补充:大家 别乱写啊,晕,删除可要扣分的哦
补充:都说了为什么
是拼音的啊?!
不区分大小写匿名
Shrimp and beans &Xiandan Pumpkin& Baiqieji &braised Shizitou& sauerkraut fish &acid wandering cabbage& spinach tofu soup &Chaoji Ding&
Gongbaojiding &Cuipi tofu& Tomato Danshang &Chen Shui-bian brittle dry beans& braised tofu &stewed eggplant& pork braised in brown sauce &
你很笨诶,这不需要英文好诶.在网上找翻译就好了嘛.绝对正确哒.不用谢我拉哈
青豆虾仁(Shrimp and beans). 咸蛋南瓜(Xiandan pumpkin).白切鸡(Baiqieji).红烧狮子头(Braised Shizitou).酸菜鱼(Sauerkraut fish).酸溜白菜(Acid wandering cabbage).菠菜豆腐汤(Spinach bean soup).炒鸡丁(Chaoji D).宫爆鸡丁(Gongbaojiding).脆皮豆腐(Cuipi tofu).番茄蛋汤(Tomato Danshang).干扁脆豆(Bian brittle dry beans).红烧豆腐(Braised tofu).红烧茄子(Braised eggplant).红烧肉(Pork braised in brown sauce).
着是在线免费翻译的网站
DXFH F SDHFG SGJK;SJ DG KHNA.S H G
青豆虾仁Shrimp and beans.
咸蛋南瓜Xiandan pumpkin
白切鸡Baiqieji
红烧狮子头Braised Shizitou.
酸菜鱼Sauerkraut fish.
酸溜白菜Acid wandering cabbage
菠菜豆腐汤Spinach bean soup
炒鸡丁Chaoji D.
宫爆鸡丁Gongbaojiding.
脆皮豆腐Cuipi tofu.
番茄蛋汤Tomato Danshang
干扁脆豆Bian brittle dry beans
红烧豆腐Braised tofu
红烧茄子Braised eggplant
红烧肉Pork braised in brown sauce
去谷歌网站上就有翻译啊~!
下载个英文翻译宝典就好啦!简单又方便~加油哟
载个英文翻译宝典就好啦!简单又方便~加油哟
由于汉语和英语的差异很大,我们在把中餐菜名由中文译成英文的时候,应该采用写实性命名法,尽量将菜肴的原料、烹制方法、菜肴的味型等翻译出来
青豆虾仁fried shrimps with green peas
咸蛋南瓜Sautéed Pumpkin with marinated egg
白切鸡sliced chicken /plain chicken
红烧狮子头braised meat ball with brown sauce /Stewed Pork Ball in Brown Sauce
酸菜鱼Boiled Fish with Pickled Cabbage and Chili
酸溜白菜cabbage with sweet & sour sauce
菠菜豆腐汤spinach & beancurd soup
炒鸡丁Stir-fried chicken cubes
宫爆鸡丁diced chicken with chilli and peanuts
脆皮豆腐crisp bean curd
番茄蛋汤Tomato and Egg Soup
干扁脆豆Dry-Fried crisp Beans
红烧豆腐beancurd
with brown sauce
红烧茄子braised eggplant with brown sauce /red-cooked eggplant
红烧肉braised meat with brown sauce /red-cooked (pork) meat
    我发的真的是对的啊真被你打败了,英文跟拼音本身就很相似的!
豆虾仁(Shrimp and beans). 咸蛋南瓜(Xiandan pumpkin).白切鸡(Baiqieji).红烧狮子头(Braised Shizitou).酸菜鱼(Sauerkraut fish).酸溜白菜(Acid wandering cabbage).菠菜豆腐汤(Spinach bean soup).炒鸡丁(Chaoji D).宫爆鸡丁(Gongbaojiding).脆皮豆腐(Cuipi tofu).番茄蛋汤(Tomato Danshang).干扁脆豆(Bian brittle dry beans).红烧豆腐(Braised tofu).红烧茄子(Braised eggplant).红烧肉(Pork braised in brown sauce).
青豆虾仁fried shrimps with green peas
咸蛋南瓜Sautéed Pumpkin with marinated egg
白切鸡sliced chicken /plain chicken
红烧狮子头braised meat ball with brown sauce /Stewed Pork Ball in Brown Sauce
酸菜鱼Boiled Fish with Pickled Cabbage and Chili
酸溜白菜cabbage with sweet & sour sauce
菠菜豆腐汤spinach & beancurd soup
炒鸡丁Stir-fried chicken cubes
宫爆鸡丁diced chicken with chilli and peanuts
脆皮豆腐crisp bean curd
番茄蛋汤Tomato and Egg Soup
干扁脆豆Dry-Fried crisp Beans
红烧豆腐beancurd with brown sauce
红烧茄子braised eggplant with brown sauce /red-cooked eggplant
红烧肉braised meat with brown sauce /red-cooked (pork) meat
由于语言的差异,这两个你自己看看吧
专业翻译(日文,韩文,英语都可以)
Translate:Green bean shelled shrimp 》salty egg pumpkin 》the white slices the chicken 》braise in soy sauce the lion head 》the sour pickled cabbage fish 》sour slip away the cabbage 》the spinach bean curd soup 》fry the chicken cube 》 the temple explodes the chicken cube 》the frailty skin bean curd 》the tomato egg soup 》dry flat frailty bean 》braise in soy sauce the bean curd 》braise in soy sauce the eggplant 》braise in soy sauce the meat 》 please translate they into English, very thankful, this is the homework/day that we hear the teacher stay to kill of too difficult!Have who English is a little bit okay.Please write the top, thousand times thanking, this was too difficult! Depend, the function recovers the early advantage, but is next or has the severity to move to the head of through the neck a bone fracture, hollow add to press the thread to nail the treatment existence bone and do not connect or the head lacks the blood bad dead of possibility, the proper adoption artificial joint displacement 术 . A bonartificial joint displacement
等待您来回答
烹饪美食领域专家展会英语相关文章
Copyright (C) 2000~ Inc. All Rights reserved. 翔展科技 版权所有
京公网安备号麻烦大家一件事.谁能帮翻译以下英文,我先谢谢你,我很想知道答案,这_情感吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,037,534贴子:
麻烦大家一件事.谁能帮翻译以下英文,我先谢谢你,我很想知道答案,这收藏
As&life&goes&on,&I'm&starting&to&learn&more&and&more&about&responsibility&
And&I&realize&everything&I&do&is&affecting&the&people&around&me&
So&I&want&to&take&this&time&out&to&apologize&for&things&that&I've&done&
And&things&that&haven't&occurred&yet&
And&things&that&they&don't&want&to&take&responsibility&for&
I'm&sorry&for&the&times&that&I&left&you&home&
I&was&on&the&road&and&you&were&alone&
I'm&sorry&for&the&times&that&I&had&to&go&
I'm&sorry&for&the&fact&that&I&did&not&know&
That&you&were&sitting&home&just&wishing&we&