请英语在线翻译器高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译器的,谢谢

请英语高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话,急用, 悬赏分。谢谢
请英语高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话,急用, 悬赏分。谢谢 5
1.The permanent way refers to the track and sleepers of a railway line.This name originally came about because during the construction of railway lines,other tracks(ways)were used for removing soil from cuttings,etc.The permanent way was the track that remained after these temporary ways were removed.The name is not really accurate,because frequent maintenance is required to give a smooth ride for trains,or indeed to keep the permanent way suitable for any traffic at all.
2.An atmospheric railway is a railway in which air pressure or vacuum is used to drive trains.
The best known attempt was that by Brunel in the 19th century on a 52一mile section of the South
Devon Railway between Exeter and Plymouth.England.It was also tried on the London&Croydon
Railway in 1845,but was soon abolished.
3.A Dinky Train is a train which runs on a narrow rail.They are often used for short supply runs between closely spaced cities and towns.
4.Rubber-tyred metro iS an intermediate form between rail and road tranport:the vehicles have wheels with rubber tyres like a bus,but using a set of two parallel concrete(e.g.LiUe,Toulouse)
or corrugated steel(e.g.Paris)rollways,each with the width of a tyre.As on a railway,the driver does not have to steer,because the vehicle has horizontal guiding wheels,also with rubber
tyres,rolling along guide bars on both sides ofthe track.
1,永恒之道是指一个铁路枕木的跟踪和便携测量。名称最初是因施工期间的铁路轨道(方法),其他都用于去除泥土从扦插方式等,是永久的轨迹,这些临时的方式被removed.The后名字并不真的是准确的,因为频繁维修必需给一个平滑行驶的火车,或保持永久的方式适合于任何车辆。2,  铁路是大气层中空气压力或铁路是用来驱动列车的真空。  最著名的尝试是由布鲁内尔于19世纪在52一mile南方的部分  埃克塞特大学和Plymouth.England.It德文郡铁路之间的London&Croydon也尝试  铁路在1845年,但很快就被取消。3,火车是一列火车a极小,运行在狭窄的rail.They通常用于短期供给之间紧密间隔城市和城镇。4,  Rubber-tyred地铁是一种中间形成铁路和公路tranport:车辆车轮与橡胶轮胎像汽车,但是用一套两束平行混凝土(e.g.LiUe,图卢兹)。  e.g.Paris波纹钢板或rollways),每一个tyre.As宽度对铁路,司机没有方向,因为该车已水平导向轮,也与橡胶  轮胎,沿着指导酒吧两边最最轨道。
是你自己翻译的吗.
不是,用有道词典的
你Q多少?加你Q,再帮我翻一下这段话吧。谢谢你咯,快点回复我喔,我很急用。
Freight &trains
Freight &trains have freight cars
Much of the world’s freight is transported by train.In the USA the rail system is used mostly for transporting freight(or cargo).
&&&& Under the right circumstances,transporting freight by train is highly economic,and also more energy efficient than transporting freight by road.Rail freight is most economic when freight is being carried in bulk and over long distances,but is less suited to short distances and 8mall loads.
&&&& The main disadvantage of rail freight is its lack of flexibility.For this reason.rail has Iost much of the freight business to road competition.Many governments are now trying to encourage more freight onto trains,on account of the environmental benefits that it would bring.
&&&& There are many different types of freight train,which are used to carry many different kinds of freight,with many different types ofwagon.One ofthe most usual types on modem railwav8 are con. tainer trains,by which the containers can be lifted on and off the train by cranes and loaded off or onto trucks or ships.
&&&& This type offreight train has largely superseded the traditional“box wagon”type of freight train.by which the cargo had to be loaded or unloaded manually.
&&&& In some countries“piggy back”trains are used by which trucks can drive straight onto the train and drive off again when the end destination is reached.A system like this is used on the Channel Tunnel between England and France.Piggy back trains are the fastest growing type of freight trains in the United States,where they are also known as“trailer on flat car”or TOFC trains.There are also some“inter-modal”vehicles,which have two sets of wheels,for use in a train,or as the trailer of a road vehicle.
&&& There are also many other types of wagon,such as"low loader"wagons for transporting road vehicles.There are refrigerator wagons for transporting food.There are simple types of open-topped wagons for transporting minerals and bulk material such as coal and tankers for tranporting liquids and gases.
&&& Freight trains are sometimes illegally boarded by passengers who do not wish,or do not have the money,to travel by common means.This is referred to as“hopping”and is considered by some communities to be a viable form of transport.Most hoppers sneak into train yards and stow away in boxcars.More daring hoppers will catch a train“on the fly’’,that is,as it is moving,leading to occasional fatalities,some of which go unrecorded.
货运列车  货运列车有汽车货运  世界上大部分的货物运输train.In美国铁路系统主要用于运输货物(或货物)。  在这样的情况下,坐火车运货,也就越高经济有效能量由road.Rail运货是最经济当货物运输散货及进行远距离的,但不适合很短的距离和8mall负载。  主要缺点是它的轨道运输reason.rail缺乏flexibility.For已Iost这的货运业务,道路competition.Many政府正试图鼓励更多的运费到火车的环保效益,它会带来。  有许多不同种类的货运列车,它被用来携带许多不同种类的运费,与许多不同的类型ofwagon.One最平常的类型是现代railwav8发布会后tainer火车、容器可以解除断断续续的火车或起重机和装上卡车,轮船。  这种类型offreight已在很大程度上取代了传统列车”框马车”式的货运train.by货物必须装卸操作。  在一些国家的“小猪”列车用卡车可以开车直上火车开走时,最后目的地是reached.A这样的系统上使用的海底隧道,回到英格兰France.Piggy成长最快的列车货运列车的类型,在美国,在那里,他们也被称为“拖车上汽车”或TOFC trains.There也有“拥有”的车辆,哪有两套车轮,用于训练,或作为交通工具的拖车。  也有许多其他类型的货车,如“低”,运输车辆装载机公路车辆有冰箱马车运送food.There简单类型的盖子的马车运送矿物质和散装物料,如煤、加油机的tranporting液体和气体。  有时是非法的货运列车由乘客登机,或不愿没有钱,乘常见的方式这被称为“跳跃”,被认为是一些社区都是可行的transport.Most偷偷溜进料斗的火车车厢里放码后,去…更大胆的跳蚤会赶上火车”就飞”,那就是,因为它是移动的,导致死亡,其中的一些偶然的死因。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手给我翻译一下下边这段话,谢谢,不要网上翻译比如百度翻译那种哦。要自己翻译的。_百度知道
请英语高手给我翻译一下下边这段话,谢谢,不要网上翻译比如百度翻译那种哦。要自己翻译的。
借贷高成本的艰难环境。宽城县小企业作为推动宽城县经济发展的力量,融资贵流动资金是企业财务工作的一项重要内容,流动资产管理存在着许多问题,又能加速流动资金周转,所以要掌握现金,降低风险的目的、银行存款和存货等主要流动资金项目的管理方法,以达到既能节约合理使用流动资金,提高使用效率,是企业的命脉,影响企业的经营,面临着融资难
thereforeThe cashflow is important part of work for enterprise accountant, as well as to accelarate the turnover of current capital, small-sized enterprises in Kuancheng county are facing difficult circustance of
financing difficulty, bank deposit and stock, high cost on financing and loan, increase efficiency and lower risks, also there are problems with management of cashflow, to master the method of management on cashflow projects such as cash, save and make efficient use of cashflow,it&#39.As s also the lifeline which will influence the operation of the enterprise
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
reduce the risk of purpose, to grasp the cash, therefore, financing is expensive, is the lifeblood of enterprises, improve efficiency, and can flow to accelerate the capital turnover, current asset management there are many problems. KuanCheng county as the power of promoting KuanCheng county economic development, in order to achieve both can save the rational use of liquidity, bank deposits and inventory liquidity management method of the project, affect the operation of the enterprise, the high cost of borrowing difficult environment, small business faced with financing difficultiesLiquidity is an important content of enterprise financial work
Liquidity is an important content of financial work for an enterprise. It influences the operating of the business as a lifeline. In Kuancheng county, small businesses are the main power of enhancing the economic development. While they are all facing with tough circumstances of financing difficulties and high cost of borrowing money.
Therefore, mastering the major methods of managing project of liquidity like cash control,bank deposit and stock is a realistic way to solves these problems. It not only can save and make rational use of the liquidity, but also can speed up the turnover of floating capital to improve the efficiency and to reduce the risk.
百度翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢.._百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢..
当然除了这些我爱着的和爱着我的人们以外,但是每天想念着他们,和为他们祝福是我最幸福的事情之一我的家人不在这里。和好朋友见面一边吃早中饭,是我激活自己的一个方式,一边分享工作和生活上开心的事情,我的完美的一天一定不能少了最好的朋友们的陪伴
One thing that really gets me going is meeting close friends for breakfast&#47, while sharing with them all the fun that&#39My familys taking place in life and work. But thinking of them every day and giving them my blessing is one of the happiest things that could happen to me, a perfect day for me could not go by without the company of my best friends. Aside from my loved ones and those who love me
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
It is my way to activate myself by eating breakfast and lunch with good friends, but I miss them everyday, blessing them has become one of the happiest things for me,
my perfect days are indispensable from the companion of my best friends. Besides these people who I love and who love me, while sharing happy things in life and work with themMy family are not here with me. Of course
My family are not here,but I miss them every day.只能到这了,我开学才上初二。
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下!英语高手,我真的很急,谢谢了帮忙翻译一下下面这段话:本人个性活泼,诚实正直,努力上进,勤奋好学的爱好有着钻研和持之以恒的韧劲.平日乐于助人团结友爱,尊敬长辈.政治上也要求上进,已获党校结_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下!英语高手,我真的很急,谢谢了帮忙翻译一下下面这段话:本人个性活泼,诚实正直,努力上进,勤奋好学的爱好有着钻研和持之以恒的韧劲.平日乐于助人团结友爱,尊敬长辈.政治上也要求上进,已获党校结业证书,正向党组织积极靠拢热爱音乐,擅长钢琴,喜欢阅读书籍增长知识
本人个性活泼,诚实正直,努力上进,勤奋好学的爱好有着钻研和持之以恒的韧劲.平日乐于助人团结友爱,尊敬长辈.政治上也要求上进,已获党校结业证书,正向党组织积极靠拢 I am liveliness in personality,in addition,I am also honest,candid,studious,aspirant,diligent,curious to the knowledge,and I have the perserve strength to seek my interest.I am willing to heip others,and aware to unite people around me,and give them my friendship,I respect senior people,and seek to make progress in politics,thus,I have obtained the certificate of complete the courses in the Party School,so I am approaching to the party organization actively.
honest is honest~~这个机译太经典了呵呵!
Myself individuality lively, honest is honest, diligently progresses,the diligent easy to learn hobby has the study and perseveres pliablyOrdinary day is glad helps the person to unite the friendly af...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢
很充实也很不舍刚从图书管理读完书,一定要用最爱的美食和甜品来结束完美的一天,感觉有一些饿了,让本来就放松和充实的我又多了一些梦幻般的愉快,甜品是一种催化剂。感觉一天快要过去了,原来沉醉在书海里时间过得这么快。科学研究表明甜食可以让人心情愉快,天黑了也没有察觉,消耗了一些精神
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
even unware of the darkness. The most favorite food should end the beatuiful day. A day is almost finished and I am enriched but reluctant to leave.Time flies so fast when u totally devoted yourself in books,
I am a bit of hungry with energies consumedFinishing reading in the library. It is proved by science that stweet food can make people happy and it is a kind of accelerator which makes me who am so relaxed and enriched more
surrealistic enjoyment
Having just read some books in the library, I feel a bit hungary for consuming some energy. When one is absorbed in books, time really flies. I don't even realize that it has been dark. With the day passing by, I feel both enriched and wistful. I must put an end to this perfect day with my favourite food and dessert. As is shown in scientific research, dessert can make one feel happy. Dessert is a kind of catalyst, which can give
more dreamlike happiness to me who is already relaxed and rich .
Just read the book from the library management, consumption of somespirit, feeling a little hungry, had drunk too so fast in the book the sea of time, it is also not aware of. Feel the day is almost over, very substantialalso very reluctant, must use the most love Food and dessert to the end ofa perfect day. Scientific research shows that sugar can make people happy, dessert is a kind of catalyst, let originally relax and enrich my also some dreamy pleasure.请采纳
Just finished reading from the library, I feel a little tired and hungry. Time passes quickly when one is intoxicated with the books, even doesn’t notice that it has been dark. A day is going to be over. It is so substantial and reluctant that must be ended with favorite food and dessert. Scientific research shows that sweet food can make people happy and dessert is a kind of catalyst, which brings dreamy pleasure to me who is relaxed and substantial.
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信