所有的孩子都参加了学校排练的戏剧 翻译成英语在线翻译器 帮帮我啊

哪个高手帮帮忙,告诉我下面的怎么用英语翻译:京剧艺术大师梅兰芳;扬州八怪代表人物郑板桥;泰州三麻;泰州梅兰宴;黄桥烧饼;醉蟹。
哪个高手帮帮忙,告诉我下面的怎么用英语翻译:京剧艺术大师梅兰芳;扬州八怪代表人物郑板桥;泰州三麻;泰州梅兰宴;黄桥烧饼;醉蟹。
京剧艺术大师梅兰芳
Peking Opera master Mei Lanfang.
扬州八怪代表人物郑板桥
Eight Eccentrics of Yangzhou representative Zheng Banqiao.
泰州三麻;泰州梅兰宴;黄桥烧饼;醉蟹。
Taizhou 3 Ma; Taizhou M Sesame Beef Puff P drunk crab.
其他回答 (2)
Peking Opera master Mei Lanfang。Eight Eccentrics of Yangzhou representative Zheng Banqiao。Taizhou 3 Ma; Taizhou M Sesame Beef Puff P drunk crab.
京剧艺术大师梅兰芳
Peking Opera art master Mei Lanfang
扬州八怪代表人物郑板桥
Yangzhou eight weird ZhengBanQiao representative figures
泰州三麻
Taizhou three linen
泰州梅兰宴
Taizhou MeiLanYan
黄桥烧饼
HuangQiao pancake
醉蟹
Drunk crab
等待您来回答
江苏领域专家yazhouxinjiao_人妻女友 成人_妈妈帮我射精_http://www./帮我用英文翻译呀诺达踏瀑戏水各个关卡的英文,急用 谢谢~!_百度知道
帮我用英文翻译呀诺达踏瀑戏水各个关卡的英文,急用 谢谢~!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It was stepped waterfall splashing each level
- -不是 比如说第一关:猿人泰山 第二关:暗度陈仓 第三关:网低穿行 第四关:蹒跚学步第五关:飞檐走壁~! 帮我翻一下~!别用机器翻译哈!
It was stepped waterfall splashing each level
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我用英语翻译一下:大家好,我叫。。今年14岁,是一名学生。我的家住在。。那儿很美,我课余时间喜欢玩网络游戏、唱歌、跳舞,我还很喜欢吃东西,但我不胖,我不爱说话,也不爱运动。但我希望交更多朋友,谢谢
帮我用英语翻译一下:大家好,我叫。。今年14岁,是一名学生。我的家住在。。那儿很美,我课余时间喜欢玩网络游戏、唱歌、跳舞,我还很喜欢吃东西,但我不胖,我不爱说话,也不爱运动。但我希望交更多朋友,谢谢
帮帮忙呀!我英语不好
不区分大小写匿名
Hello ,everybody .My name is ... I live in ... There is beautiful .In my spare time ,I like playing computer games ,singing and dancing .I enjoy eating also .However ,I'am not fat .I don't like speaking and exercising .But I want to make more friends.
hallo,everyone。my
student。i
in***,there
people。and
sports,too。but
My name is. . 14 years old, is a student. I lived in. . There beautiful, spare time I like to play online games, singing, dancing, I still like to eat, but I do not fat, I am very quiet, not love sports. But I hope to pay more friends, thank you
my& name&& is& xx.I'm& 14&& years& old&.I&& live&& in&&&& ,it's&& a&& beautiful&& place.In my spare time ,I like playing computer games ,singing and dancing .I&& like&& eating&& food&& also.&&但我不胖同五月雨巷.I&& have&& less&&& words& and&& don't&& like&&& doing&& sports.I&& hope&& I&& can&& make&&& more&& friends.& Thank&& you.&&& 可能翻译的有点中式了,不过感觉你提出的:我还很喜欢吃东西,但我不胖,我不爱说话,很少见到,在英文里,所以大概翻译了下
Holle,everyone!My name is xxx and i am fourteen yeas old .My house is in xxx and it is a beauty.I often play computer games,sing songs and dance in my spare time.I like eating sweat food but i am not fat.I am shy and do not like doing sport.I want to make more friends.Thank you for my speaking!
Hello ,everybody .My name is ... I live in ... There is beautiful .In my spare time ,I like playing computer games ,singing and dancing .I enjoy eating also .However ,I'am not fat .I don't like speaking and exercising .But I want to make more friends
Holle,everyone!My name is xxx .I am& student.I am fourteen yeas old.My house is in xxx .It is beautiful.I like play computer games ,sing and dance& and& I& very like& food& and& drink.But.I'am not fat .I don't like speaking and exercising .I& want to make& more friends!
Hello,everyone!My name is...now I'm 14 years old,and I live in...it's very beautiful there,I like play computer games,singing,and dancing,and I also very like eating snacks,but I'm not very fat.I don't like to talk to others,and I don't like doing sports,either.And,here,I want to make more friends with people.Thank you very much!
等待您来回答
校园生活领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信