帮忙翻译英语在线翻译器啊!急!急!

好心人,帮帮忙,翻译成英文。急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
好心人,帮帮忙,翻译成英文。急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!
随着社会经济文化的变革,企业若想在激烈的竞争中求得生存与发展,除了持续不断地进行经营结构的更新改善外,不断进行人力资源开发,重视员工培训是企业保持良性运营的重要方针之一。培训,是企业人力资源管理与开发的重要组成部分和关键职能。它是指企业通过教学或实验等方法促使员工的行为方式在知识、技术、品行、道德等方面有所改进或提高,保证员工能够按照预期的标准或水平完成所承担或将要承担的工作与任务。从某种意义上说,它是企业人力资产增值的重要途径,也是企业组织效益提高、核心竞争力增强的重要途径。作为培训管理者或人力资源管理者,如何去思考并采取措施构建适合于企业情况的培训体系?这些问题对培训管理者或人力资源管理者而言,有着非常大的挑战性;对于企业而言,却有着非常大的现实意义。而新员工培训作为员工培训的重要环节,它是企业开发人力资源、激发新员工活力的一个重要途径和措施。通过入职培训可以影响新员工的稳定性和忠诚度;能帮助新员工快速进入岗位角色,提高工作效率;能提高企业培训投资回报率。员工培训可以有效地增进员工知识技能和能力,更大程度地实现员工的自身价值,提高员工满意度,增强对组织的归属感和责任感,为企业打造核心竞争力的重要手段。员工培训直接影响到员工的素质和工作绩效并进而影响企业整体竞争力。
提问者采纳
Along with the social economy culture changes, if the enterprise in the fierce competition seek survival and development, in addition to continuously improve the management structure of the update, and constantly in human resource development, pay attention to employee training is the enterprise keep benign operation of one of the important principles. Training, is the enterprise human resources management and development the important part and key functions. It is to show the enterprise through the teaching or experimental method makes people behavior in the knowledge, technology, conduct, morality improved or improve, to ensure that employees can according to the expected standard or level to complete or will take work and task. In a sense, it is the enterprise human capital value, is also an important way of enterprise organization to increase the profit, the core competition ?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
教你一个方法,你使用有道词典,在这个软件,当然,不能完全相信他,整句翻译,然后再看看语法问题
As the socio-economic and cultural change, If you want to survive and develop in the fierce competition in the ongoing development of human resources, in addition to continuously update to improve the operating structure, emphasis on staff training is important to maintain healthy carriers The principle of one. Training is an important part of corporate human resource management and development, and critical functions. It is an enterprise through teaching or experiments prompted improvement or improve the behavior of employees in terms of knowledge, technology, conduct, moral, and ensure that employees be able to complete the work undertaken or will have to bear with the task in accordance with the standard or level of expected . In a sense, it is an important way of corporate human asset value, but also improve the efficiency of business organization, an important way to enhance the core competitiveness. As training managers or human resource managers, how to think and to take measures to build a training system suited to the situation of the enterprise? These problems, has a very big challenge for training managers or hum enterprises , but it has very big practical significance. An important part of the training of new employees as staff training, enterprise development of human resources is an important way to stimulate the vitality of the new employees and measures. Through induction training can affect the stability and loya help new employees to quickly enter the job role, imp can improve the rate of return on investment in corporate training. Important means of staff training can improve staff knowledge, skills and abilities, a greater degree to realize the value of employees, improve employee satisfaction, enhance the sense of belonging and a sense of responsibility of the organization, to build the core competitiveness for enterprises. Staff training directly affects the quality and job performance of employees and thus affect the overall competitiveness of enterprises.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文啊!!谢谢。急急急啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文啊!!谢谢。急急急啊
国际物流是一种跨国界物流的概念,它是指合理组织货物在国际间流动也就是发生在不同国家和地区的物流活动。国际物流的实质是按国际分工协作的原则按照国际物流惯例和标准,利用国际物流网络、物流设备和物流技术,实现货物在国际间的流动和交换。以促进世界资源的优化配置和区域经济的协调发展。
国际物流是世界上不同国家之间的物流,这种物流是世界上有型商品的必然组成部分。国际物流可以实现各国之间的贸易活动。国际物流的目的是为国际贸易和跨国经营服务的,即以最佳的方式和途径,以最小的费用和风险,保质、保量,适时地将货物由一国的供方运输到另一国的需方。
信息革命和电子商务的兴起,加快了世界经济一体化进程,促进了世界经济的发展,使国际物流也得到了极大的发展。但由于传统体制的影响,基础设施的不完善,管理技术水平以及服务质量等方面的落后,我国物流业的综合水平与发达国家相比还有很大差距。我国只有加快国际物流业的发展才能跟上国际贸易发展的步伐,才能适应世界经济竞争发展的需要。
全文分为五个部分组成。第一章是绪论,“绪论”部分主要涉及本文选题背景及意义;第二章探讨国际物流的相关理论;第三章是我国物流企业国际物流发展现状;第四章提出了我国物流企业国际物流发展存在的问题;第五章为我国物流企业国际物流发展的对策。
翻译器翻译的就别往上放了,我也会用翻译器,谢谢啊
提问者采纳
水平有限,如有不足,还望见谅。International logistics is a kind of cross-border logistics concepts, it refers to the rational flow of goods in the international organization is also occur in different countries and regions of the logistics activity. The essence of international logistics, according to the international division of labor is the principle of cooperation according to international standards, the use of logistics practices and international logistics network and logistics equipment and logistics technology, realizing the goods in the international exchange and flow. To optimize the allocation of resources to promote the coordinated development of regional economy.International logistics is between different countries in the world, this is the world of logistics logistics has type of goods. International logistics can realize the trade between countries. International logistics is aimed for international trade and business services, namely the multinational with the best way, with the minimum cost and risk, quality, quantity, and timely shipment from country to country transportation of the buyer.The information revolution and e-commerce, accelerate the process of integration of the world economy, promote the development of the world economy, international logistics also got great development. But because of the influence of traditional system is not perfect, infrastructure, management and service quality, technical level, etc in the logistics industry comprehensive level compared with the developed countries also has the very big disparity. China has accelerated the development of international logistics, to keep up with the pace of international trade development, can adapt to the needs of the development of the world economy competition.The letter divides into five parts. The first chapter is the introduction, &introduction& part of this topic mainly involves the background and significance, The second chapter discusses the related theory of international logistics, The third chapter of logistics enterprises of our country's international logistics development present situation, The fourth chapter of logistics enterprises of our country puts forward the existing problems in the development of international logistics, The fifth chapter for logistics enterprises of our country international logistics development countermeasure.
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
International Logistics is a logistics concept of cross-border, it is the rational organization in the international flow of goods that is occurring in different countries and regions of the logistics activities. The substance of international logistics is based on the principles of the international division of labor and cooperation in accordance with international practices and standards of logistics, international logistics network, logistics equipment and logistics technology, the realization of the goods in the international mobility and exchange. To promote the optimal allocation of world resources and coordinated development of regional economies.International Logistics is the world's logistics between the different countries, the logistics is one of the world have type integral part of the inevitable commodity. Can be achieved international logistics and trade activities between countries. The purpose of international logistics for international trade and multinational business services, that is, to the best ways and means to minimize the costs and risks, and durability to protect the amount of goods from a timely manner a country's supply-side transport to another country's demand-side.
The information revolution and the rise of e-commerce to speed up the process of economic integration in the world to promote world economic development, international logistics has been a great deal of development. However, due to the impact of the traditional system, inadequate infrastructure, management, technical level and quality of service and so on backward, the integrated logistics industry in China compared with developed countries the level of a big gap there. China only speed up the development of the international logistics industry in order to keep up with the pace of the development of international trade, the world economy to adapt to the needs of the development of competition.The full text is divided into five parts. Introduction The first chapter, &Introduction& section of the main topics related to the background and signific chapter to explore the relevance of internatio Chapter III of logistics enterprises in China's development of int the fourth chapter of China's logistics enterprises in the development of internationa fifth chapter for China's logistics enterprises in the development of international logistics solutions.
International Logistics is a logistics concept of cross-border, it is the rational organization in the international flow of goods that is occurring in different countries and regions of the logistics activities. The substance of international logistics is based on the principles of the international division of labor and cooperation in accordance with international practices and standards of logistics, international logistics network, logistics equipment and logistics technology, the realization of the goods in the international mobility and exchange. To promote the optimal allocation of world resources and coordinated development of regional economies.International Logistics is the world's logistics between the different countries, the logistics is one of the world have type integral part of the inevitable commodity. Can be achieved international logistics and trade activities between countries. The purpose of international logistics for international trade and multinational business services, that is, to the best ways and means to minimize the costs and risks, and durability to protect the amount of goods from a timely manner a country's supply-side transport to another country's demand-side.The information revolution and the rise of e-commerce to speed up the process of economic integration in the world to promote world economic development, international logistics has been a great deal of development. However, due to the impact of the traditional system, inadequate infrastructure, management, technical level and quality of service and so on backward, the integrated logistics industry in China compared with developed countries the level of a big gap there. China only speed up the development of the international logistics industry in order to keep up with the pace of the development of international trade, the world economy to adapt to the needs of the development of competition.The full text is divided into five parts. Introduction The first chapter, &Introduction& section of the main topics related to the background and signific chapter to explore the relevance of internatio Chapter III of logistics enterprises in China's development of int the fourth chapter of China's logistics enterprises in the development of internationa fifth chapter for China's logistics enterprises in the development of international logistics solutions.自己翻的,希望有用。。。。。。。。。呵呵呵呵呵。。。。。。。。
International logistics is a kind of cross-border logistics concepts, it refers to the rational flow of goods in the international organization is also occur in different countries and regions of the logistics activity. The essence of international logistics, according to the international division of labor is the principle of cooperation according to international standards, the use of logistics practices and international logistics network and logistics equipment and logistics technology, realizing the goods in the international exchange and flow. To optimize the allocation of resources to promote the coordinated development of regional economy.International logistics is between different countries in the world, this is the world of logistics logistics has type of goods. International logistics can realize the trade between countries. International logistics is aimed for international trade and business services, namely the multinational with the best way, with the minimum cost and risk, quality, quantity, and timely shipment from country to country transportation of the buyer.The information revolution and e-commerce, accelerate the process of integration of the world economy, promote the development of the world economy, international logistics also got great development. But because of the influence of traditional system is not perfect, infrastructure, management and service quality, technical level, etc in the logistics industry comprehensive level compared with the developed countries also has the very big disparity. China has accelerated the development of international logistics, to keep up with the pace of international trade development, can adapt to the needs of the development of the world economy competition.The letter divides into five parts. The first chapter is the introduction, &introduction& part of this topic mainly involves the background and significance, The second chapter discusses the related theory of international logistics, The third chapter of logistics enterprises of our country's international logistics development present situation, The fourth chapter of logistics enterprises of our country puts forward the existing problems in the development of international logistics, The fifth chapter for logistics enterprises of our country international logistics development countermeasure.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!帮忙翻译英语句子啊_百度知道
急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!帮忙翻译英语句子啊
最好是虚拟语气的!!!!!!!!!!!!翻译:如果你一个人在家,你敢不敢一个人睡觉?叫朋友陪我。敢。去朋友家睡。
例如:What would you do if someone asked you to be in a movie ?I'd say &yes& .
提问者采纳
Would you dare to sleep by yourself if you were home alone?I would ask a friend for accompany.I would.I would go over to a friend's place.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
If you're home, you dare someone to sleep?Ask their friends to accompany me.Dare.To a friend's house to sleep.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一篇英文 急急急~~~~~!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一篇英文 急急急~~~~~!
Happy birthday to you!
On this special day I'd like to talk to you in a special way.
I don't think I'm good at telling you my thought face to face with you, so I'm writing to show my deep love for you.
You're not a rich man or a famous person. But in my heart丁罚糙顾孬该茬双长晶, you are one of the greatest man in the world. I'm proud of you.
You're never interested in fame and wealth (名利). You do ordinary things like paying phone bills on time, and working as a worker in your factory. The smile on your face shows you're pleased with the family. You take good care of my grandparents. You help me with my schoolwork and do some shopping with Mom on Sundays.
In the past, I didn't care whether you were with me or not. Now I am sorry to say I didn't show you the respect(尊重) before. But I am thankful for what you have done for me.
I am quite lucky that I have such a great father. And I feel happy that now I can let you know how much I love you. You are successlhl as a son, a husband, a father, and a friend.
Wish you happy forever!
提问者采纳
亲爱的爸爸,祝你生日快乐!在这特殊的一天,在这特殊的一天,我想谈谈在一种特殊的方式给你.我不认为我是在告诉你我的思念与你面对面好,所以我写来表达我对您深深的爱。你不是一个富有的人或著名人士。但在我心里,你是最伟大的人之一的世界。我为你感到骄傲。你永远有兴趣在名利和财富(名利)。你不喜欢按时缴纳电话费普通的东西,作为一个在您的工厂工人的工作。在您的脸上的笑容表明您与家人感到高兴。你把我的祖父母照顾好。你帮助在过去,我不在乎你是否跟我不对的。现在我很抱歉地说,我没有告诉你的尊重(尊重)之前。不过,我很感谢你为我做的。 我很幸运,我有这丁罚糙顾孬该茬双长晶样一个伟大的父亲。而且我觉得很高兴,现在我可以让你知道我有多么爱你。你是作为一个儿子,一个丈夫,一个父亲,一个朋友successlhl。祝你永远幸福!你的大卫;
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
亲爱的爸爸,祝你生日快乐!在这特殊的一天,我想以一种特殊的方式跟你交流.我不擅长面对面地告诉你我的想法,所以我写这篇文章以表达我对您深深的爱。你既不是富翁又不是名人。但在我心中,你是世界上最伟大的人之一。我为你感到骄傲。你不追逐名利。你做着平凡的事情,例如按时缴纳电话费,作为一位工人在你工厂里务实的工作。丁罚糙顾孬该茬双长晶您的脸上的笑容表明您对家庭感到满意。您把我的祖父母照顾地细致入微。在周末你帮助我完成家庭作业还陪伴妈妈去商店购物。过去,我不在乎你是否陪伴过我。现在我很抱歉地说,之前我没有给你尊重。不过,我很感谢你为我做一切。 我很荣幸有这样一个伟大的父亲,而且现在我觉得很高兴让您知道我有多么爱您。你是一个好儿子,一个好丈夫,一个好父亲,一个挚友。祝你永远快乐!爱您你的大卫
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语帮忙翻译一下啊! 急急急急急_百度知道
英语帮忙翻译一下啊! 急急急急急
Cars are an important part of life in the United States. Without cars most people feel that they are poor. And very often a person is poor, but he doesn’t feel really poor when he has a car.
Henry Ford was the man who first started making cars in large numbers, he perhaps didn’t know how much the car was going to effect American culture. The car made the United States a country on wheels. And it helped to make the United States what it is now.
The car had become popular in the United States today. The country is a large one and the Americans like to move around in it. The car provides the most comfortable and cheapest from of transportation. With a car people can go to any place without spending a lot of money.
提问者采纳
汽车在美国是生活中很重要的一部分,大部分人认为没有汽车那他们就很穷,但是在通常情况下,一个穷人,但他有了汽车,他就不会感觉到真的很穷。Henry Ford是第一开始大量自造生产汽车的人。他或许不知道汽车将会对美国文化有多大影响。汽车使得美国成为车轮上的国家。同时它也造就了美国的今天。如今汽车在美国变得流行,在这样一个大国家,美国人喜欢在里面到处转转。汽车成为了最舒适,最便宜的交通方式。有了汽车人们可以不用花很多钱去任何地方。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
在美国,汽车是生活中很重要的一部分.如果没有汽车的话,大部分人会觉得很自己很穷.并且呢,一个真正很穷的人当他有车的时候,他也不会觉得自己穷.Henry Ford是第一个大量制造车的人,他可能没有想到汽车是多么影响美国文化.汽车使的美国成为轮子上的国家.并且它也是使美国成为这样一个大国的一个因素.汽车在当今的美国是受欢迎,美国人很喜欢开着车不管到哪.汽车为人们提供了一种最舒服,最便宜的交通运输方式.有了汽车,人们不用花很多的钱就可以去任何地方
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信