请英语在线翻译器高手帮忙把以下内容翻译成英文。

请英语高手帮我帮下列的内容翻译成英文。
请英语高手帮我帮下列的内容翻译成英文。 115
亲爱的,你知道吗?你已经3个月没对我说过一句话了,在学校每次我只能偷偷的望着你的背影独自伤心,尽管我表现的很无所谓。亲爱的,你知道吗?当那天你说放弃我的时候,你对我说,我们还小,我们之后的那段感情根本不算爱情,我们要认真去学习,考上好的大学。当时我真的以为你只是为了学习而放弃我,可是事实却并不一样,你放弃我之后,你变了,你得的很放纵自己。当时我还听到许多关于你的流言蜚语,但是还是我相信你的,尽管我的心是那么的痛。可是就在前几天,你的好朋友告诉我,其实你已经爱上了第二个男孩。这时我才明白了,以前你对我说的一切都是借口,现在,我知道了,其实你要的并不是我,以前对我说的一切都是假的。那晚当我听到这个事实的时候,我的心真的很痛很痛,我不停的喝酒,那次是我喝的最醉的一次。夏天又快到了,这个季节曾经是我们约定的时间,可是你的心里已经没有我了,那个约定也实现不了了,所以,我想明白了,在这个六月份的时候,我会放弃一切,悄悄的离开,成全你和他的爱,这次的离开我不会告诉任何人,我会一个人离开,到一个陌生的城市去流浪。最后我想对那个女孩说一句我最真实的心里话:亲爱的,你知道吗?其实只有你才真正的打动过我的心。好了,这是我最后一次写的文章,我就要离去了,再见了,曾经爱过的那个女孩.(请大家不要用在线翻译好吗?找个真正的帮我翻译)
标准翻译:
亲爱的,你知道吗?
My dear, you know?
你已经3个月没对我说过一句话了,在学校每次我只能偷偷的望着你的背影独自伤心,尽管我表现的很无所谓。
You already have not spoken to me for a word even for three months. At school, I just can look at your back and cry for tears everytime, although I always show my indifference.
亲爱的,你知道吗?当那天你说放弃我的时候,你对我说,我们还小,我们之后的那段感情根本不算爱情,我们要认真去学习,考上好的大学。
My dear, you know?
The day when you decided to give me up, you told me that we were still young. The feelings between us could not be counted as love. We had to study hard and enter better colleges.
当时我真的以为你只是为了学习而放弃我,可是事实却并不一样,你放弃我之后,你变了,你得的很放纵自己。
At that time, I supposed you gave me up only because of the study. However, the fact was not that at all! You changed, after your giving up. You began to indulgent.
当时我还听到许多关于你的流言蜚语,但是还是我相信你的,尽管我的心是那么的痛。
Then I heard so much gossips about you, but I trusted you anyway. In fact, I felt heartached.
可是就在前几天,你的好朋友告诉我,其实你已经爱上了第二个男孩。
But a few days ago, your good friend told me that you had already fellen in love with another boy.
这时我才明白了,以前你对我说的一切都是借口,现在,我知道了,其实你要的并不是我,以前对我说的一切都是假的。
Now I understand. What you said to me before were all excuses. Now, I know. You actually don't want me. All you said are not true at all.
那晚当我听到这个事实的时候,我的心真的很痛很痛,我不停的喝酒,那次是我喝的最醉的一次。
At that night when I knew the fact, my heart was almost broken. I kept on drinking. It was the worst time for me.
夏天又快到了,这个季节曾经是我们约定的时间,可是你的心里已经没有我了,那个约定也实现不了了,所以,我想明白了,在这个六月份的时候,我会放弃一切,悄悄的离开,成全你和他的爱,这次的离开我不会告诉任何人,我会一个人离开,到一个陌生的城市去流浪。
Summer is coming. It is a season that we once promised to meet. But in your heart, there is no place for me, so that the promise won't happen. Now, I understand. At June, I will give up all I have and leave quietly. I quit. Then you can get together with him. I won't tell anyone this time. I will leave alone, to another city, to wander.
最后我想对那个女孩说一句我最真实的心里话:亲爱的,你知道吗?其实只有你才真正的打动过我的心。好了,这是我最后一次写的文章,我就要离去了,再见了,曾经爱过的那个女孩.
At last, I have to say something to this girl from the
bottom of my heart: dear, you know? Actually, you are the only one who touches my heart. That's all. This is the last time to write a passage. I have to go. Goodbye, for the girl I love.
给你地道英文:
Baby,do you know?You've been silent with me for 3 monthes,every time at school I
look at the view of your back and my heart hurts,although I pretend that I don't
care。Baby,do you know?The day you said you gonna give up,you told me that we
were still young,and our affection was not real love,we gonna study hard,and go
to good universities。I thought you gave up because of school work,but it was not
the truth,when you gave me up,you changed,and you indulged yourself。When I
heart gossips about you,I still believed in you,although my heart hurt so badly。Just the other day,your good friend told me that,actually you fell in love with another guy。Then I realized that all you said were excuses,now I know I'm not what you want,all you said to me were lies。When I heard the fact that night,my heart really hurt,and I kept on drinking,and that was the most drunk I'd ever been。The summer's coming,and the season is when we had our promises,but I'm not in your heart any more,and our promises are just unrealizable,so,I'm coming to understand,when June comes,I'll give up everything,and leave quietly,to fulfill your love with him,and I won't tell anybody about my leave,I'm gonna leave along,tramping in a strange city。In the end I'm gonna say some words from the bottom of my heart to the girl I loved:Baby,do you know?Only you have really touched my heart。OK,this is the last time I'm writing,I'm gonna leave,goodbye,the girl I've ever truly loved.
其他回答 (4)
我为了这个问题我去找我们英语老师
给我翻译的
他还以为是我写的呢
我为你背的黑锅 可大了
看在这个黑锅的份上
你就用我的 答案吧
Dear, do you know? You have three months not said a word to me, I can at school each secretly watching your own sad-looking, although I am indifferent performance. Dear, do you know? You give up the other day when I said that when you told me that, we are also small, we have those feelings after all is not love, we should seriously to learn, admitted to good universities. At that time, I really think that you just give up in order to learn and I, but the fact is not the same, you abandon me, you change, you have very indulgence. At that time, I also heard many rumours about you, but I believe you still, though my heart is so painful. However, in view of the previous few days, your good friend told me, in fact you have already fallen in love with the second boy. Then I understand, before you told me that all the excuses are now, I know that, but in fact you do not want me, said to me before the All false. When I heard about this evening is the fact that when I was really painful heart pain, I kept the drink, I drink that is one of the most drunk. The approach of summer, this season we have agreed is the time, but you did not have the mind of me, also agreed not realize that, therefore, I would like to see, in June of this, I will give up everything, quietly departure, and he becomes your love, and this I will not tell anyone to leave, I will leave a person to an unfamiliar city to stray. Finally, I would like to say that I am most girls real truth: Dear, you know? In fact, the only truly impressed you my heart. Well, this is the last time I wrote the article, I will leave, goodbye, and that the girls had Aiguo
我为了这个问题我去找我们英语老师
给我翻译的
他还以为是我写的呢
我为你背的黑锅 可大了
看在这个黑锅的份上
你就用我的 答案吧
Dear, do you know? You
had already not said to me a few words for three month.I only have been able secretly to see your back in school each time ,I to be alone sad.Although I am display
very indifferent. Dear, do you know? When you said give up me.And you said to me that we are also young.Our sentiment simply do not
love,we must study hard,
就写到这里吧,
有事走了。
My darling, do you know that you have no words to me for 3 months, I'm really sad
when seeing your back quietly, though I behave that i do not care about it. Darling, do you know on that day when you said you gave me up, you said that we are a bit young,
our love could not be called love, we should study hard and went to university. I believed that you give me up just for studying at that time, but the fact is not like that, you've changed after you gave me up, you gave loose to yourself, at that time I heard lots of rumors and slanders about you, but I still believe you although there is too much sorrow in my heart. But just on the other day, your good friend told me that actually you've loved with another boy. Then I understand that the words you told me are false, and now I know that
you do not need me actually, and all you told me are false. There was much too sorrow in my heart when I heard the fact that night, I drank and did not stop, and that was the worst time I drink. The summer is coming, it is the time once we'd make appointment, but I've already forget me, and the appointment will never come true. So I know clearly that I'll give all things up in this June, and leave quiltly to
help you and him accomplish your love, I won't tell anyone, I'll leave alone, to a strange
city to roam about, here, at last, I want to say a sentence from my heart: darling, do you know that only you have moved my heart. That's ok, it is my last writing, I'm leaving soon. Goodbye, my girl who I've once loved.
能力有限,希望你满意!
Do you know? You didn’t say any words with me almost 3 every time I just can secretly viewing of your back in the school and I am really sad alone now, although from my performance you can see I am indifferent. Dear, do you know? The day when you said you give up me, you said we are also young now, those feelings we had all is not love, we should seriously to learn and then admitted to good universities. At that time, I really think that you just give up me just because you want to learn, but the fact is not like that, you have changed more when you abandon me, you have indulgenced yourself. At that time, I also heard many bad rumors about you, but I am still believed in you, though my heart is so painful. However, in view of the previous few days, your good friend told me the fact that is you have already fallen in love with another boy. Then I see, all of the things you told me that is your excuses, I know the truth now, the fact is you do not want to be with me, all of the words you said to me all false. When I heard about the fact that evening, my heart was really painful,
I can’ that time is I haven’t had before in my life. The summer is coming soon, and the season is we have agreed on the time, but now I didn’t on your heart anymore., and that agreed is not realize now, so, I see, in this month of June, I will give up everything and then leave here quietly in order to help the love of you and the another boy. And I will not tell anyone I I will leave lonely and live in an unfamiliar city. Finally, I would like to say one real truth word to that girl: Dear, do you know? In fact, only of you can truly impress my heart. Wow, this is the last time I wrote the article, I will leave, goodbye, and that the girl I had love in my life.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家麻烦英语高手翻译下啊!帮我把下面的翻译成英文!要深情浪漫点哦!呵呵!也祝你情人节快乐!请勿网站翻译
麻烦英语高手翻译下啊!帮我把下面的翻译成英文!要深情浪漫点哦!呵呵!也祝你情人节快乐!请勿网站翻译
老公!我知道你肯定忙坏了!一直在不停的! 有时你晚上又要应酬或者工作到很晚!到了凌晨都还在不停的发E-MAIL !亲爱的!我很心疼!心疼你的身体!怕它累着了!我好希望自己能变成一个SUPERMAN !让你可以好好的休息一会!可是我做不到!对不起!亲爱的!我真没用!虽然今天是情人节没能看到你我心里有一丝的难过!但是没有关系!因为我的心一直在你那里陪着你!永远都会在那里!我等你!下个星期见!那天只属于我们俩的情人节!呵呵!我爱你!老公
Dear,Iknowyou\vebeendamnbusy,workingallthetime.Sometimesyouhavetosocializeorworklate,stayingupsendingemailsinmidnight.Dear,yourendeavortugsatmyheartstrings,andIhopetheheavyworkloaddoesn\texhaustyoucompletely.Iwanttobeasuperwoman,shareyourpainandletyourest.ButIcan\t.Sorrydear,I\mbeingincompetent.Ifeelsadfornotseeingyoutoday,evenitistheValentine.MyheartwillgoonandI\llbethereforyou.I\vebeenwaitingforyou.Seeyounextweek,onadayonlybelongtoustwo.Iloveyoudear. 纯手工翻。原文有的地方很奇怪吧。Iwonder你翻了要干嘛==
Darling,Iknowyoumustbeverybusy!Constantlyworking!Sometimesyoualsoneedtohavebusinessdinnerorworkingtillmidnight!Sendinge-mailtilldaybreak!Darling,youbreakmyheart,youmakemeworryaboutyourhealth!IreallyhopeIcanbecomeasuperman,toletyouhavearest!ButIcouldn\t...Sorry,mydear,I\mreallypowerless!AlthoughtodayisValentinesDay,Ican\tstaywithyou...Butitdoesn\tmatter!Reallydoesn\tmatter!Asmyheartisalwaysstayingwithyou!Stayingwithyouforever!Iwillwaitforyou!Seeyounextweek!OurValentinesDaythatbelongstous!Hoho!Iloveyou!Mydearesthusband
母语式的浸泡环境新动态国际英语创造了一个如同置身海外、受所有学习英语成功者推崇的真实的英语母语环境:由外籍教师授课,结合先进的多媒体教育技术,并组织英语沙龙和丰富多彩的课外活动,欣赏原版英语影片,让学员与外教的充分交流中掌握纯正英语,通过各种场合提高英语交流能力。新动态国际英语为帮助他们实现提高英语水平的理想,创造了一个全新的机会。新动态国际英语为学生提供了一个温馨、专业、激励的环境,使每一个人轻松地实现既定的目标。 人性化的专业指导新动态外语培训学校的英语教师是严谨而科学的,中方主讲教师由专业英文教师任职,聘请的外籍教师来自英语为母语的国家,具有多年教授英语为非母语学员的教学经历,教学经验丰富,课堂气氛活跃,深受广员的喜爱。中外籍教师均有良好的教授通用英语、商业英语、英语以及企业英语培训的经验,独特的课堂魅力和深厚的学术背景赢得了广大学员的一致好评。 现代化的教学设备学校引进美国硅谷的Dyned先进的多媒体互动课程,突破了学习时间和空间的限制,为英语学习的个性化发展创造了条件,全面提升英语学习者的英语技能和水平,真正实现了国际交往的无障碍沟通。新动态外语培训学校环境优雅、极具现代感,有可容纳50多台全液晶多媒体电脑的语音教室;自动化高保真的原声电影厅;拥有大量实时更新的英文杂志和报刊的阅览室;可容纳上几十人的英语角;造型活泼的英语水平测试区;多间宽敞明亮的小班课教室;专为学员提供休闲的上网冲浪区等……这些都为学员营造出人性化的学习氛围,同时也为英语俱乐部和英语角会员创造了良好的英语口语交流环境,一流的设施成为教学质量的可靠保证。 成都时代中心:王府井商城B座3楼(中国银行楼上) 成都百联中心:科华中路9号天府汇城8楼(百联天府旁) 成都交大中心:金牛区交大路183号嘉信茂广场4楼
Honey,Iloveyou!急!求英文高手帮忙翻译这段内容(中翻英)_百度知道
急!求英文高手帮忙翻译这段内容(中翻英)
最近要和外语客服联系,想请英语高手帮忙把以下这段内容翻译成英文,尽量通顺,感谢!----------------------你好,我是中国WOW玩家,我遇到了一个疑似BUG的状况,导致无法建立新的characters。我的帐户只有7个characters,但在建立时一直被提示characters已经达到了帐户数量上限,即使删除一个characters仍然如此。回报后,客服人员告诉我把characters全部登入一次,依然未解决这个问题,他们表示将会处理,但过了一个月仍无回应。这个问题对我而言非常紧急,想请你们尽速处理。我的battle.net帐户是:-----------------------
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
轻轻地睁开双眸,春风俏皮地拨动着我的眼眉,并旋着轻快的舞姿在发梢尖跳起了巴蕾,我的心跟着风儿起舞,春意就这样一点一点在心中荡漾开来。 春天的风充满着柔情,芬香四溢怀裹着希望,婀娜地轻拂过柳梢,轻吻着那些嫩芽,就如童话中王子吻着睡美人一样让其复苏,于是就有了“月上柳梢头、人约黄昏后”相约的缠绵美景。贺知章的《咏柳》“碧玉妆成一树高, 万条垂下绿丝绦. 不知细叶谁裁出, 二月春风似剪刀”,把万般柔情的风刻画得入木三分。 春天的雨有着醉人的缠绵,淅淅沥沥的小雨,把路边的野花装扮得分外清秀,把睡得正酣的树枝轻轻淋醒,把叫得正欢的小鸟沐浴自然的赐予,把大地的盛装轻轻洗礼一番。想起了古人的诗:“天街小雨润如酥, 草色遥看近却无,最是一年春好处, 绝胜烟柳满皇都”“沾衣欲湿杏花雨,吹面不寒杨柳风”“ 春雨断桥人不渡,小船撑出绿荫来”……,给这个春天带来了一种灵动的泉涌,站在雨中,一不小心就能捡起串串雨珠,我猜想,那里每一粒定然都写有一段缠绵的爱情故事。 春天的景色是分外妖娆的。走在乡间的路上,我放眼望去,春天仿佛就收藏在我的眼里。浓浓的绿色覆盖着脚下的土壤,远处天空的尽头正伸出一双温柔的手轻触着田野的额头,那交汇出来的是令人痴迷的眷恋,看得我如痴如醉,恍然间我也成了它的孩子,静静地躺在它的怀抱,悠然而馨泌地感受着这份情 走在和熙的春天里,桃花的红粉、梅花的淡雅还有梨花的清丽都在这个时刻一一展现,许多不知名的野花甘心在各个角落里争奇斗艳,各显神韵。明媚的阳光也在自私且贪婪着享受着这块披着绿色盛装的大地,惬意就从心头滋长。 春日迟迟,卉木萋萋;仓庚喈喈,采蘩祁祁。深情款款地春天就这样不经意间来到了你我的身边。来吧,亲爱的朋友,就请与我一起走进春天,在花儿与绿叶的山丛中,扑进春天的最深处,独自去品味着春天与自然的絮语,他们窃窃私语也好,默默相看也罢,且不论谁是谁的听者,谁又是谁的倾诉者,你什么也不要想,什么也不要做,做一个聆听者,听他们倾诉情怀。 走进春天,别忘了打开心门,把春天的心跳也带回家!2、严冬笼罩的世界里,我们盼望着春的到来。 春来了。不经意间发现,小路旁桑树的芽孢挺起了小肚子,久违的燕子也开始了飞翔,山上梯田里的麦子绿得更深了。一切都象睡醒了似的,欣欣然张开了眼。象鼻山朗润起来了,郪江、龙溪水涨起来了,天空的脸也红起来了。 晚上,我似乎听见了谁的脚步,匆匆的从窗前走过,带着希望,带着坚定,带着一种料峭的寒意。 白天,寻春。小草悄悄从土里探出头来,伸出身子,朝四处望了一望。小草很害羞,低下头,晶莹的露水闪着光,是他调皮的眼睛。冬天还没有完全过去,风中的小草摇动着身子,瑟瑟的颤动着;几天过后,嫩嫩的、嫩黄、浅绿、绿绿的、像玉石爬满了沟渠、路旁、溪水边、房前屋后。于是春大胆地向我们笑了。绿色挂上枝头,绿色撒上我们走过的脚印;绿色的瀑布好像在流,好像在笑,从山上拖下来,披下来。再过十几天,小草就铺天盖地的向我们走来:漫山遍野,绿色在流。从高高的望川山上拖垂下来的绿色,静静的晒着阳光。郪江两岸,一大片一大片的绿,是吐着草香的地毯。学校后山一排排树木是绿色的长剑,指向天空。真可谓:春风又绿妻江岸。风轻悄悄的,草软绵绵的。 我们家后面的桃树,粉红色的花瓣不停地绽放,一大片一大片的。花朵们你挤着我,我挤着你,吵吵闹闹的象赶场似的。春天用粉红的桃花滋润天空,点点滴滴贴满天空。谁家院子里杏花、梨花也开满了,桃花似火,杏花似霞,梨花似雪,让人目不暇接,流连忘返。天上的云是淡淡的,花的香味是清清的,引来蜜蜂和蝴蝶,在花丛中追逐、翩翩起舞。微风吹来,粉红色的桃花飘落,纷纷扬扬,四处飞散。蝴蝶和花儿,谁也分不清是谁:飞动的蝴蝶是飘落的桃花、梨花,飘落的桃花、梨花是翻飞的蝴蝶儿。野花遍地,星星点点,像散落在草丛中的桃花、杏花、梨花。 春风惹人醉。智南和尚说:吹面不寒杨柳风。我说:风吹花落春欲醉。微风吹来,小树摇着头,小草弯了腰,溪水不停的笑。风送来了泥土的气息,草的美味,花的清香。柔柔的阳光和风用手抚摸着你,抱着你,亲着你。你于是高兴了,叫来鸟儿为你歌唱。翠鸟音脆,在清风、绿树、流水间荡漾。有燕子穿过林子,在天空盘旋。夕阳西下,青山之上,有牧童短笛横吹。于是炊烟袅袅,夜色降临,休闲的人们放出轻快的音乐,和着花香、在微微湿润的空气里酝酿。 春雨在你不经意间飞洒。那细如迷雾的雨,悄悄的浮在天地间,在细叶上象涂了一层牛奶,象蒙了一层面纱。经雨浸润的叶片,绿得逼人的眼;微风中,花叶忽隐忽现;缥缈中,人似乎在天庭闲庭信步。尔后,雨就大了起来,象牛毛,密密的斜织着;雨像绣花针,远山和郪江是天女在用她那秀美的手绣制精美的风景画。仰望天空,看不见雨的源头。只有白亮的雨滴撒落,在叶面汇聚成小水滴。小水滴静静地从叶子上滑落,叶子就微微颤动。江面雨脚,象是浅浅的笑声,数也数不清。这时候,夜色低垂,远山上贴上一点两点灯光,象一朵两朵金黄的菊花;如果坐车穿过妻江大桥,那菊花就成了飞舞的金色蝴蝶。站在富乐寺望江亭,象山的大桥,龙溪的水,妻江两岸的绿野,沉浸在快乐安详中。衣单卓约的少女,象移动的花朵,象一行行诗句;撑着伞慢慢走路的行人,晚归的披蓑戴笠的农民,和归巢欢飞的小鸟,构成春天最美的节奏。细细疏疏的雨,细细疏疏的房屋,悠悠的江水,连绵起伏的群山,在雨里静默着。 春来了。白天的山头,就会升上几片风筝,象一只只大的蝴蝶;又像一只只鱼在白云里游,又像一只只叶子停在没有枝干的树上。平地里,草坪上,老老少少,一会儿就会站满了人。少的追逐,老的活动筋骨,晒着阳光。学生春游,生炊烟,著饭菜,笑声弥漫了山谷。 春来了,她的脚步是那样轻那样柔。象刚落地的娃娃,像花枝招展小姑娘,像健壮的青年,从草地上走过,从水面滑过,在白云上住过,在花朵上歇过,和小鸟儿攀谈过。晚上,我和春在梦中追逐,因为她明天还要匆匆赶路。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信