求英语在线翻译器翻译

求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
缉浮光簧叱毫癸桐含昆1、因lisa和peter八月31日离职,请协助填写附件表格内黄色标记区域的信息。2、已知悉,谢谢。(正规说法,邮件往来用的)3、5月24日C将使用会议室A4、C将预订会议室使用在5月24日就是大概意思,英语可以帮我完善一下。谢谢大家。
提问者采纳
Because&Lisa and Peter will resign on 31st, August, p缉浮光簧叱毫癸桐含昆ls help/assist to fill the information in attached sheet where is marked in yellow.Well noted, thank you.Meeting Room A will be used by C on 24th, May.C will book meeting room in advance/ will reserve meeting room for a usage on 24th, May.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1、因lisa和peter八月31日离职,请协助填写附件表格内黄色标记区域的信息。As Lisa and Peter dismissed from their posts on Aug. 31, you are requested to fill in the information/data marked yellow in the attached form(s). 2、已知悉,谢谢。Receipt is hereby acknowledge缉浮光簧叱毫癸桐含昆d. Thanks.(正规说法,邮件往来用的)3、5月24日C将使用会议室A。C will use Conference/Meeting Room A on May 24.4、C将预订会议室使用在5月24日。C will book the Conference/Meeting Room for use on May 24.
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
Due to Lisa and Peter's resignation as of August 31st, please assist in filling the yellow marked areas in t缉浮光簧叱毫癸桐含昆he attached form.&Confirmed, thank you. 确认的意思C will be using Meeting A on May 24th.&C will be booking the meeting room for use for May 24th望采纳 谢谢。&
1、Because lisa and Peter August 31 to leave, please help to fill in attachment form in yellow mark area information.2、Already aware of, thank you. (formal, email communication)3、On May 24, A C will use the meeting room4、C will be used in conference room reservation on May 24
As Lisa and Peter will leave company, plsease fill in the columns&which highlighted in&yellow of attached file.&Dully noted.C&will use&conference room A on 24th May.C will book the conference romm A on 24th May.
Due to Lisa and Peter's resignation as of August 31st, please assist in filling the areas marked in yellow in the attached form.Confirmed, thank you.C will be using Conference Room A on May 24th.C will book the conference room for use on May 24th.
Because lisa and Peter August 31 to leave, please help to fill in attachment form in yellow mark area information.Already aware of, thank you.On May 24,&C will use the meeting room AC will be used in conference room reservation on May 24
because Lisa and Peter on 31 August, please help to fill in the attached form yellow mark information within the region.2, has been aware of, thank you. (formal statement, e-mail exchanges with) 3, May 24th C will use the meeting room A4, C will book the conference room in May 24th
1、urnover by Lisa and Peter in August 31, please help to fill in the attached form yellow mark information within theregion.2, has been aware of, thank you. (formal statement, emailuse) In May 24th 3, C will use the conference room A4, the C will book the conference room in May 24th
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求翻译,单词词数270.While in college ,Tim stared to look for easy ways to make money.One of the opportunities he saw was gambling .He stared learning about all forms of gambling.He got lucky enough to make 9000 yuan,butsadly it did _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译求翻译,单词词数270.While in college ,Tim stared to look for easy ways to make money.One of the opportunities he saw was gambling .He stared learning about all forms of gambling.He got lucky enough to make 9000 yuan,butsadly it did
英语翻译求翻译,单词词数270.While in college ,Tim stared to look for easy ways to make money.One of the opportunities he saw was gambling .He stared learning about all forms of gambling.He got lucky enough to make 9000 yuan,butsadly it did not last long and over the next year he lost all of that money .It was at this point that Tim realized that he needed to stop gambling and focus on learning about finance.One day,he was talking to one of his friends about creating a business ,and his friend turned him onto Quick Sprout in the hope that learn about how to become a successful businessman and meet some people through Quick Sprout that he could partner up with.A year ago Tim read a blog post on Quick Sprout about another businessman by the name of Timothy Sykes .Tim
and learned about his Millionaire Challenge program that taught people how to buy and sell penny stocks .Tim thought it would be worth giving a try.Tim spent the next few months learning from Timothy Sykes on how to trade stocks .After he felt that he had learnded in the millionaire Chanllenge program ,he made over 40000 yuan .At one point he even made 11000 yuan in 15 minutes.Over the next 12 months Tim is on track to make even more money .So far things are looking good and he is already ahead of schedule.The Millionaire Challenge program has worked out so well for him and he is now starting to enjoy the finer things of life.
在大学时,TIM一直在寻找快速赚钱的方法.开始他想到赌博,于是他专心学习关于如何赌博.他很幸运地赚到了9000元.但是好景不长,开年之后他输掉了所有的钱.这时TIM意识到他应停止赌博,并专心学习经济.一天,他跟一个朋友谈起创业,他朋友推荐给它(QUICK SPROUT)“快速生钱”网站,学习如何快速成为成功创业者.并且通过这个网站联系了几个他能一起合伙的人.一年前TIM读了一个“快速生钱”的播客,是一个生意人,ID叫TIMOTHY写的.TIM联系了他,并了解到他有个“百万富翁的挑战”,教人们如何买卖低价股的节目.TIM觉得值得一试.TIM花了接下来几个月跟TIMOTHY学习如何买卖股票,当他感觉他已经学完百万富翁的挑战节目,他赚了4W元,最好的时候,他15分钟就赚了11000元.在下来的一年里,TIM甚至赚了更多的钱,至今事情进展都很好而且超出了他的预期.百万富翁的挑战没想到对他这么有效,现再他已经喜欢上了指间的工作.高分求英文翻译(2)_百度知道
高分求英文翻译(2)
business or occupation whilst in Singapore without the written consent of the Controller of I&&gt? Yes No (c) Have you ever been prohibited from entering S&&gt, the penalties may include mandatory imprisonment &&&&&&gt. I understand that if the Controller of Immigration is satisfied that I or any member of my family breaches this undertaking or becomes an undesirable or &gt. I understand that this application for and possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore and permission to entry is entirely discretionary a&gt. I am aware that overstaying or working illegally in Singapore is a serious offen&&&&Period of Stay Country Address From To PART III – ANTECEDENT OF APPLICANT * (a) Have you ever been refused entry into or deported from any country,所以请翻译的朋友力求准确;&&gt? Yes No (d) Have you ever entered Singapore using a different passport or name. I undertake not to indulge in any activities which are inconsistent with the purpose for which the immigration passes have been issued I further undertake not to be engaged in an&&&gt.baidu. I undertake not to involve in any criminal offences in S&gt, and we may be required to leave Singapore within 24 hours &&gt,将翻译的中文写在原稿后面;&gt. I undertake not to misuse controlled drugs or to take part in any political or other activities during my stay in Singapore which would make me an undesirable or prohibited immigrant under the Immigration Act.html" target="_blank">http, /question/;&gt, including S&&&gt://&gt, he will cancel my immigration pass and the passes of the &&&&gt,谢谢~翻译的好会再加分得一共三个 这个是
高分求英文翻译(2)另外一个是<a href="http? Yes No If any of the answer is “YES”? Yes No (b) Have you ever been convicted in a court of law in any country. I undertake to comply with the provisions of the Immigration Act and any regulations made thereunder or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force in S&&gt.html翻译内容为&&&&&gt, please furnish details on a separate sheet of paper IMM 14 Page 2 of 3 PART IV - DECLARATION BY APPLICANT I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished by me in this application are true and correct://&&&&&gt.com/question/;&&&gt.&&gt因为是朋友添的出国材料. I give my consent for your department to obtain and verify information from or with any source as you deem appropriate for the assessment of my application for immigration facilities
提问者采纳
Yes No(a)你是否曾经被包括新加坡在内的任何国家拒绝入境或者驱逐出境.我理解如果移民官认为我或者我家庭成员违反了上述保证或者被列为不受欢迎或者禁止入境的移民,将根据新加坡移民法被列为不受欢迎或者被禁止入境的移民。I give my consent for your department to obtain and verify information from or with any source as you deem appropriate for the assessment of myapplication for immigration facilities。I undertake to comply with the provisions of the Immigration Act and any regulations made thereunder or any statutory modification or re-enactmentthereof for the time being in force in Singapore?是 否If any of the answer is “YES”。I am aware that overstaying or working illegally in Singapore is a serious offence and on conviction, please furnish details on a separate sheet of paper如果以上答案为“是”,不会以任何形式在新加坡的任何公司工作,将会被处以入狱关押以及鞭刑。I undertake not to involve in any criminal offences in Singapore:申请者声明I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished by me in this application are true and correct。I understand that if the Controller of Immigration is satisfied that I or any member of my family breaches this undertaking or becomes an undesirableor prohibited immigrant。I undertake not to indulge in any activities which are inconsistent with the purpose for which the immigration passes have been issued我保证不做任何与申请目的违背的事情?是 否(b) Have you ever been convicted in a court of law in any country.我授权申请授理部门可以保留并通过任何渠道查证于本移民申请有关信息的真实性? 是
否(d) Have you ever entered Singapore using a different passport or name, the penalties may include mandatory imprisonmentand caning.我还保证如果没有移民管理部分的书面批准.我谨在此申明本申请的所有细节真实可靠。I understand that this application for and possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore and permission to entry is entirely discretionaryat the point of entry,否则, and we may be required to leave Singaporewithin 24 hours of such cancellation, including Singapore。而我们需要在取消之日起的24小时内离开新加坡.我理解此申请所得到的签证不能保证在任何日期和情况下都可以进入新加坡,请用另外一张纸来解释具体细节? Yes No(d)你是否曾经用其他的护照或者名字进入新加坡境内:申请前提(a) Have you ever been refused entry into or deported from any country.我保证在新加坡期间遵守移民法以及任何有关法律?是 否(c) Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore,法规。I undertake not to misuse controlled drugs or to take part in any political or other activities during my stay in Singapore which would make me anundesirable or prohibited immigrant under the Immigration Act, he will cancel my immigration pass and the passes of the members of my family。I further undertake not to be engaged in any form of employment.我明白在新加坡逾期逗留或者非法工作是严重罪行, business or occupation whilst in Singapore without the written consent of theController of Immigration, including Singapore。IMM 14 Page 2 of 3PART IV - DECLARATION BY APPLICANT第四部分,移民官将会取消我及我家庭成员的移民纸? Yes No(b)你是否在包括新加坡在内的任何国家被宣告有罪.我保证在新加坡期间不会滥用违禁药物或者参与任何的政治活动或行为Period of Stay停留的时间? Yes No(c)你是否曾经被禁止进入新加坡境内.我保证在新加坡期间不参与任何犯罪活动。Country国家Address地址From从 To到PART III – ANTECEDENT OF APPLICANT *第三部分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
居留期由国家来解决第三部-前因*(一)申请人的阵仗被拒绝入境或驱逐出任何国家 包括新加坡? (二)无阵仗被法庭判决有罪,在任何一个国家,包括新加坡? (三)无阵仗被禁止进入新加坡? (四)有你有没有进入新加坡护照或使用不同的名称? 如无任何回答&是&, 另请提供详细1914年2页纸入境3第四部--申请人声明我现在宣布我提供的一切都是真实的、正确的应用这一. 我承诺不滥用药物控制或参与任何政治活动或其他在新加坡逗留期间,我将让我下一个不良或禁止入境移民法. 我承诺遵守&移民法规例或任何法定修改或重新制定时的开放时间,在新加坡队. 我承诺不涉及任何刑事罪在新加坡举行. 我承诺不抱任何活动,均与索取的再入境通行证我已经发出承诺不从事任何形式的就业 虽然住在新加坡的业务或未经书面同意控制器入境. 我知道在新...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁”在一般情况下“ 求英语翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
”在一般情况下“ 求英语翻译
”在一般情况下“ 求英语翻译
in normal case
in normal condition
In the normal caseGeneral speaking
GenerallyGenerally speaking
[&#712;d&#658;en&#601;r&#601;li]ad.一般地,通常;普遍地,广泛地
generally 或 in general前者更口语化后者更适合书面
on usual occasions求英语翻译!(不要用翻译器翻)在线等In the home a dad is very important. He is the person who provides us with money and clothes . He can make your bedroom more beautiful, mend your radio, make cages for your birds, repair your bicycl_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语翻译!(不要用翻译器翻)在线等In the home a dad is very important. He is the person who provides us with money and clothes . He can make your bedroom more beautiful, mend your radio, make cages for your birds, repair your bicycl
求英语翻译!(不要用翻译器翻)在线等In the home a dad is very important. He is the person who provides us with money and clothes . He can make your bedroom more beautiful, mend your radio, make cages for your birds, repair your bicycle and help you with your maths homework. A dad can be very unhappy for taking you in the car to and from parties, music lessons, and dancing lessons. He is the one who complains about the time you spand talking on the telephone , as he has to pay the bills. Dad is someone who will support you in an argument, if he believes you to be right. He is someone who reads your school repoter , and treats you if it is good. A dad likes to come into a nice happy home in the evening, and sit in his chair with a newspaper.
在家里一个父亲是很重要的,他是给我们提供钱和衣服的人,他可以让你的卧室更美化,修理你的收音机,给你的鸟做笼子,修理你的自行车而且还可以帮助你作你的数学家庭作业,父亲也可能因为用车接你送你去晚会,音乐课和舞蹈课而不高兴 .他是那种抱怨你花时间打电话的人,因为他得付电话费.父亲是那种如果他相信你是正确的,他会在在争论中支持你的人.父亲是读你学校成绩单的人,如果成绩好,他会待你很好.一个父亲喜欢晚上回到一个幸福温馨的家里坐在他的椅子上读报纸.
在家里爸爸是非常重要的。他是为我们提供的钱和衣服的人。他可以让你更美丽的卧室、 修理你的收音机、 使你鸟的笼、 修理你的自行车和帮助你与你的数学作业。爸爸可以以你在车里向和从缔约方、 经验教训,音乐和舞蹈课很不开心。他是一个人抱怨时间你 spand 讲电话,因为他不得不支付账单。爸爸是人会支持你的论点,如果他认为你是正确的。他是一个读取您学校好笑,对待你如果是好的人。爸爸喜欢在晚上,走进漂亮的幸福...
在家里的爸爸是很重要的。他是谁的人,为我们提供了钱和衣服。他能使你的房间更漂亮,修补你的收音机,你的鸟笼子,修理你的自行车和帮助你的数学作业。一个父亲可以很不高兴的把你的车从派对,音乐课,舞蹈课。他是一个谁抱怨你的时间花在电话中说,他已支付账单。爸爸是谁的人将支持你的论点,如果他认为你是对的。他是有人读你的学校来说,对待你如果是好的。爸爸喜欢进入在晚上好幸福的家,坐在他的椅子上报纸。...
父亲是一个家庭中很重要的角色,他为我们提供钱和衣服,他可以让你的房间更漂亮,修理你的收音机,制作鸟笼,修理你的自行车,帮助你完成数学作业。一个父亲 可以不乐意载你去派对,音乐课跟舞蹈课。他会抱怨你打电话,因为他得付电话费。当你陷入争吵时,他会挺你只要他相信你是正确的。父亲会浏览你的学校报告,如果你在学校表现的好的话 他会奖励你。一个父亲乐意晚上回到一个温馨的家庭,坐在他的椅子上看报纸。囧...
在家里一个父亲是很重要的,他是给我们提供钱和衣服的人,他可以让你的卧室更美化,修理你的收音机,给你的鸟做笼子,修理你的自行车而且还可以帮助你作你的数学家庭作业,父亲也可能因为用车接你送你去晚会,音乐课和舞蹈课而不高兴
。他是那种抱怨你花时间打电话的人,因为他得付电话费。父亲是那种如果他相信你是正确的,他会在在争论中支持你的人。父亲是读你学校成绩单的人,如果成绩好,他会待你很好。一个父亲喜欢晚上回...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信