英语在线翻译器高手求翻译

求英语高手翻译?_百度知道
求英语高手翻译?
Einheit 731&quot, Kaiser von Japan, in a place with the name of Ping Fang, Hirohito. 57, in Manchuria. This happened in a laboratory in the northern part of China, who – in 1940,” were used as experimental subjects by the researchers who bred and produced terrible strains of pathogens, Chinese, die sogenannte &quot, who were designated as “blocks of wood, and Russians, also tens of thousands of prisoners of war, Krderische Kommando führte. Through this unit.55; ins Leben rief und in dieser auch das m&#246, der 1940 mit der Einwilligung des japanischen himmlischen Showa-Tenno. Die Urheberschaft des unglaublichen Kriegsverbrechens führte zurück auf einen renommierten japanischen Armee-Arzt namens Shiro Ishii. 54, Emperor of Japan – brought into being the so-called “Unit 731” and also led the murderous command in this, Hirohito, with the consent of the Japanese heavenly Showa TennoThe authorship of the incredible war crime traces back to a renowned Japanese army doctor named Shiro Ishii
提问者采纳
谁–。。。模具urheberschaft德unglaublichen kriegsverbrechens女ührte楚ü对照在一个renommierten japanischen armee-arzt namens郎石井。54。55,凯撒·冯·日本,和俄罗斯,明镜1940麻省理工德einwilligung德japanischen himmlischen showa-tenno,裕仁。,日本天皇–形成了所谓的“731单元”。。这发生在一个实验室在中国北方地区,在一个地方的名称,与同意日本昭和天皇裕仁;rderische科曼多女ührte,天堂。,还有数万战俘,谁被指定为“不,中国。。其他的不知道,韩国,”被用来作为实验对象的研究人员谁孕育和产生可怕的病原体株,平房作者的难以置信的战争犯罪的痕迹回到日本著名陆军医生叫石井1940郎。57,和在这也是米&#246。通过本单位,模具sogenannte“统一731“插件酸奶,也导致了杀人的命令在这,在满洲里
提问者评价
谢谢各位。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
中国人,韩国人。其余的我不太清楚。死Urheberschaft des unglaublichen Kriegsverbrechens fuhrte窗户的renommierten japanischen Armee-Arzt指控auf namens石井四郎陆军der 1940年麻省理工学院Einwilligung des japanischen himmlischen Showa-Tenno der。    54。   57作者身份的令人难以置信的战争犯罪可以追溯到一个著名的日本陆军军医石井四郎陆军谁——1940年、H通过本单位,根据这些,不过。这发生在一个实验室在中国的北部,在一个地方的名称平方,在东北,日本天皇——创造了所谓的“731部队”,被指定为“原木”作为实验对象的研究人员饲养和产生可怕的菌株的病原体,也导致凶残的命令在这个,俄罗斯人,同时成千上万的战俘,日本同意的天昭和天皇,我想你要我们翻译日本屠杀中国人
《不可置信的战争犯罪》这部书(可能是一本书吧。。。)的著作权要追溯到一个叫做Shiro Ishii的极有声望的日本随军医生,这名医生在1940年的时候取得了日本天皇***的同意,加入到了所谓的“731团体”,并且把残忍的杀人命令带入到了这个团体中。。。。。不行了。。。好艰涩啊。。。。不想翻了= =
有的不知道。
尝试一下,
作者的难以置信的战争犯罪的痕迹回到日本著名陆军医生叫石井1940郎,谁–,与同意日本昭和天皇裕仁,天堂,日本天皇–形成了所谓的“731单元”,也导致了杀人的命令在这。54。模具urheberschaft德unglaublichen kriegsverbrechens女ührte楚ü对照在一个renommierten japanischen armee-arzt namens郎石井,明镜1940麻省理工德einwilligung德japanischen himmlischen showa-tenno,裕仁,凯撒·冯·日本,模具sogenannte“统一731“插件酸奶,和在这也是米örderische科曼多女ührte。55。通过本单位,还有数万战俘,中国,韩国,和俄罗斯,谁被指定为“不,”被用来作为实验对象的研究人员谁孕育和产生可怕的病原体株。57。这发生在一个实验室在中国北方地区,在满洲里,在一个地方的名称,平房。
54是德语啊!!!!!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译短句_百度知道
求英语高手翻译短句
RPG游戏的菜单资料.INSANE jump height (m)MAX,那里翻译的句子很死版^_^:每一行一句翻译.INSANE jump flipsunique jumps completed MAX!。这个是一个A.INSANE jump dist (m)MAX,不要混在一起翻译,所以请注意游戏用语还有不要拿去网上在线翻译percentage completedmission attemptsplaying time day passed in gamesafehouse visitsrampages passedhidden packages foundpeople you have wastedpeople wasted by othersroad vehicies destroyedboat destroyedplanes helicopers destroyedtire ppoed with gunfiretotal number of wanted stars attainedtotal number of wanted stars evadedtimes bustedhospital visitsnumber of head shotsdaily police spendingcriminals wastedkgs of explosives usedbullets firedbullets that hitaccuracydist traveled on food (miles)dist traveled by car (miles)dist traveled by bike (miles)dist traveled by golf cart (miles)dist traveled by helicopter (miles)total distance traveled (miles)MAX!!.INSANE jump ratationbest INSANE Stunt so far
NO INSANE Stunts completedLongest wheelie time (secs)Longest wheelie distance (m)Longest stoppies time (sece)Longest stoppies distance (m)Longest 2 wheels time (sece)Longest 2 wheels distance (m)criminals kill on vigilante missionhighest vigilante mission levelpassenger dropped offcash made in taxipeople save in on AmbulanceHighest paramedic mission leveltotal fires extinguishedfire truck mission levelAssassination contract completedflight hoursfishes fedsprayingsweapon Budgetfashion Budgetproperty BudgetAuto repair and painting Budgetproperty Destoryed Highese media attentionCRiminal Rating注意
怎么没人能翻译吗?
提问者采纳
米Longest stoppies time (sece) 不懂了Longest stoppies distance (m) 也是不懂Longest 2 wheels time (sece) 完成2轮平衡特技取得的最长时间&#47,可能是说打坏的轮胎数量total number of wanted stars attained 得到的通缉星级总数量total number of wanted stars evaded 躲避掉的通缉星级总数量times busted 被逮捕的次数hospital visits 进入医院的次数number of head shots 爆头的次数daily police spending 平均每天用于贿赂警察的费用criminals wasted 杀死的罪犯数量kgs of explosives used 用掉的炸药量&#47.INSANE jump flips 疯狂跳次数unique jumps completed 完成的超级跳次数MAX;英里total distance traveled (miles) 总共走过的路程&#47,翻的好辛苦~~~~~~~~~~~大家都是游戏爱好者.INSANE jump height (m) 疯狂跳的最大高度/英里dist traveled by golf cart (miles) 开高尔夫车走过的路程&#47.INSANE jump dist (m) 疯狂跳的最大距离/米MAX;米criminals kill on vigilante mission 在治安维持任务中杀死的罪犯树highest vigilante mission level 完成的最难的治安维持任务passenger dropped off 丢下的乘客数cash made in taxi 开的士赚的现金people save in on Ambulance 用救护车救过的人数Highest paramedic mission level 完成的最难的医疗任务total fires extinguished 扑灭的大火数fire truck mission level 火焰卡车的任务级别Assassination contract completed 完成的暗杀任务flight hours 坐飞机的时间fishes fed 喂养过的鱼的数量sprayings 喷雾剂,有一些是真的不懂~~~~~~~~~~~我的天;秒Longest 2 wheels distance (m) 完成2轮平衡特技达到的最远距离/英里dist traveled by car (miles) 开车走过的路程/英里dist traveled by helicopter (miles) 开直升飞机走过的路程&#47,food应该是foot?由于没有玩过也就只能翻到这种程度了.INSANE jump ratation 最大的疯狂跳旋转速度best INSANE Stunt so far 目前为止最好的疯狂特技NO INSANE Stunts completed 目前还没有完成过疯狂特技Longest wheelie time (secs) 完成后轮平衡特技取得的最长时间&#47percentage completed游戏完成度mission attempts任务进行次数playing time游戏时间day passed in game 游戏中已过去的天数safehouse visits 进入藏身点的次数rampages passed没玩过游戏不是很清楚;英里dist traveled by bike (miles) 起自行车走过的路程/米MAX;英里MAX,猜想是主角进入暴走状态的次数hidden packages found 找到的隐藏物品people you have wasted 杀死的人数people wasted by others被别人杀死的人数road vehicies destroyed 摧毁的路面载具数量boat destroyed 摧毁的船只数量planes helicopers destroyed 摧毁的直升飞机数量tire ppoed with gunfire 单词拼错了吧,步行走过的路程/秒Longest wheelie distance (m) 完成后轮平衡特技达到的最远距离&#47?weapon Budget 购买武器的花费fashion Budget 购买衣服的花费property Budget 购买财产的花费Auto repair and painting Budget 用于自动修理和上油漆的花费property Destoryed 毁坏的财产Highest media attention 取得的最高公众关注程度 CRiminal Rating 犯罪等级这些都是一个游戏的吗;千克bullets fired 总共射出的子弹数bullets that hit 集中目标的子弹数accuracy 设计精确度dist traveled on food (miles) 单词拼错了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我看了下 不难就是太长了估计是你这一场游戏下来的统计比如步行距离,没命拿你这个分啊 哈哈你英语程度怎样,命中次数之类是在太长了是一个射击类的游戏吧?不要懒,车载距离,射击次数
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译_百度知道
求英语高手翻译
我相信你对自己的运动生涯是有遗憾的。但你是伟大的.祝你们一切都好其实我已经知道你在去年年末结束了自己的运动生涯,Ko Gi-Hyun 和 Yang Shin-Young被众多短道速滑迷称为滑行风格最干净的韩国女选手,但你至少对得起队友和你的国家、KO gi-hyun、Yang Shin-Young,也是优秀的,你,希望你们喜欢,我真正喜欢的选手只有四个,保全队友.Jin是战绩最辉煌的韩国选手.我给你们起了一些昵称.因为你是最无私的人。在韩国女队。现在几乎没有人肯牺牲自己。也许在一些中国短道速滑迷眼中你是污浊的。因为你是为韩国女队牺牲最多的选手
提问者采纳
Maybe some Chinese short track speed skating fans in the eyes of you are dirty, KO gi-hyun. Jin is South Korea&#39, Ko Gi-Hyun and Yang Shin-Young to be a number of short track speed skating fans style as the cleanest of the Korean coast female athletes, but at least you worthy of his teammas most brilliant record, Yang Shin-Young. Because you are the most selfless woman. I wish you all right. Now almost no one is s team, the preservation of his teammates. In Korea women's team players, you, and it is excellent, I hope you like them, I believe you own athletic career is regrettable, I already know what you ended last year his athletic career. Because you are sacrificing the most for the Korean women&#39. I give you from a number of nicknames. But you are great, I really like the only four playersIn fact
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
Maybe some Chinese short track speed skating fans in the eyes of you are dirty, KO gi-hyun. Jin is South Korea&#39, Ko Gi-Hyun and Yang Shin-Young to be a number of short track speed skating fans style as the cleanest of the Korean coast female athletes, but at least you worthy of his teammas most brilliant record, Yang Shin-Young. Because you are the most selfless man. I wish you all right. Now almost no one is s team, the preservation of his teammates. In Korea women's team players, you, and it is excellent, I hope you like it, I believe you own athletic career is regrettable, I already know what you ended last year his athletic career. Because you are sacrificing the most for the Korean women&#39. I give you from a number of nicknames. But you are great, I really like the only four playersIn fact
In fact I already know you are late last year ended oneself sports career, I believe your own sports career is a regretful. But you are great, is also outstanding. Because you are the most women sacrifice for south Korean players. Maybe in some Chinese speed skater fan eyes you are dirty, but at least you could teammates and your country. Now almost no one willing to sacrifice himself for his teammates. In South Korea, I really like women players only four, you, KO gi hyun, Yang - Shin - before. And because you are the most selfless man, KO gi hyun and Yang Shin - - before the by numerous speed skater fan called the cleanest taxiing style Korea female athletes. Jin is record most glorious Korean players. I give you play a nickname, hope you like it. I wish you all good.
I know that you had ended your athletic career by the end of last year. I believe that you were
regrettable on your athletic career. But you are great and excellent, who made the largest sacrifice for the Korea women's team. Maybe you are not good in eyes of some Chinese short track speed skating fans, however, you're
at least not regretful for your teammates and your country. Today, few or none will sacrifice itself to surpot its teammates. Of all the Korea women's team, there are just four persons that I like, including
KO gi-hyun、Yang Shin-Young, Jin and you.
The reason is that you are the most selfless, Ko Gi-Hyun and Yang Shin-Young are the
purest in the skating called by the most short tract speed skating fans, and Jin is the womam with most brilliant achievements. I make some pet name or nickname for you, and hope you can like them. Wish you all right.
I've realized you finished your sports career since last year and i know you feel pity for this.But you are great and outstanding. For you are the one who sacrificed most among korean women's team.Maybe in the eyes of some fans of the short track speed skating,you are disagreeable ,but at least you are loyal to your teammates and country.It's hard to find people
who can sacrifice
themselves just for the teammates in modern times.In korean women's team,there are four players who i really like, Yang Shin-Young、KO gi-hyun and you.Because you are the most unselfish.Ko Gi-Hyun and Yang Shin-Young are called the clearest koren women players by many fans of short track speed skating.jin plays best among korean players.I make some pet names for you and hope you like .Good luck to you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译,谢谢啦._百度知道
求英语高手翻译,谢谢啦.
意象的处理是不容忽视的一个重要方面。前者是指目标语没有与原语文本相对应的语言形式,后者是指与原语相关的语境特征在译语文化中不存在,这就构成了语言可译性的基础,文化意象的可译性还是大于不可译性的,译者可以灵活采用各种方法恰当处理意象问题。总的来说。尽管翻译时困难重重,人类是有共性的;不同民族间的往来和文化的大融合则构成了文化可译性的基础,语言也是有共性的。 很多语言借助某一具体意象来表达意义,只要采取适当的方法策略,求高手,在翻译过程中,在汉英翻译过程中。意象处理是否得当,直接影响到翻译的成功与否。文章针对汉英翻译过程中的文化意象处理问题介绍了几种策略。上面两段,不要机器翻译文化意象蕴含的浓厚的文化色彩通常使得其在一定程度上具有语言不可译和文化不可译性
提问者采纳
language is also common, directly affect the successful translation, the translator can make flexible use of various methods to deal properly with images, human beings are common, image processing is an important aspect that can not be ignoredCultural image contains rich cultural color usually makes it to a certain extent with linguistic untranslatability and the cultural untranslatability. Image processing is proper, as long as appropriate strategies, cultural translatability or Untranslat different national exchanges and cultural integration constitutes the translatability of cultural foundation. The former refers to the target language and the source language text is not corresponding to the form of language. Although translation difficulties, in the process of translation, which constitute the linguistic translatability based, in the translation process. In general.Many language with the help of a specific image to express meaning. The translation of culture in the process of image processing problems and introduces several kinds of strategies, the latter refers to the source context features in the target language culture does not exist
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
which refers to the contextual features related to the original language does not exist in the target language culture, human beings have in common, which constitutes the basis of linguistic translatability, the cultural image of translatability, take the appropriate me exchanges between different ethnic and cultural fusion constitutes the basis of cultural translatability. Overall. Translation difficulties第一句:
Cultural image contains strong cultural color usually makes it to a certain extent. The former refers to the target language is not the original language corresponding to the form of language, language is not translated and cultural untranslatability, common language, or greater than the untranslatability
Cultural image contains the strong culture color makes it usually in a certain extent with language and culture untranslatability untranslatability. The former refers to the target language with the original Chinese truth no corresponding language form, the latter refers to the target language and relevant context in the target language culture characteristics in does not exist. Although the translation difficulties, man is a common, language is also a common, making it the translatability of Different ethnic groups with the big fusion and culture is a culture of the translatability foundation. In general, as long as the appropriate approach strategy, cultural imagery of the translatability or greater than the untranslatability. Many language with a specific image to express meaning, in chinese-english translation process, image processing is not allow to neglect a important aspects. Image processing is proper, directly affect the success of translation. Aiming at the chinese-english translation cultural image processing problem introduces several strategies, in the process of translating, the translator can flexible methods appropriate processing image problem.
Cultural image contains the strong culture color makes it usually in a certain extent with language and culture untranslatability untranslatability. The former refers to the target language with the original Chinese truth no corresponding language form, the latter refers to the target language and relevant context in the target language culture characteristics in does not exist. Although the translation difficulties, man is a common, language is also a common, making it the translatability of Different ethnic groups with the big fusion and culture is a culture of the translatability foundation. In general, as long as the appropriate approach strategy, cultural imagery of the translatability or greater than the untranslatability. Many language with a specific image to express meaning, in chinese-english translation process, image processing is not allow to neglect a important aspects. Image processing is proper, directly affect the success of translation. Aiming at the chinese-english translation cultural image processing problem introduces several strategies, in the process of translating, the translator can be flexible
Cultural image contains the strong culture color makes it usually in a certain extent with language and culture untranslatability untranslatability. (文化意象蕴含的浓厚的文化色彩通常使得其在一定程度上具有语言不可译和文化不可译性。)The former refers to the target language with the original Chinese truth no corresponding language form, the latter refers to the target language and relevant context in the target language culture characteristics in does not exist. (前者是指目标语没有与原语文本相对应的语言形式,后者是指与原语相关的语境特征在译语文化中不存在。)Although the translation difficulties, man is a common, language is also a common, making it the translatability of Different ethnic groups with the big fusion and culture is a culture of the translatability foundation. (尽管翻译时困难重重,人类是有共性的,语言也是有共性的,这就构成了语言可译性的基础;不同民族间的往来和文化的大融合则构成了文化可译性的基础。)In general, as long as the appropriate approach strategy, cultural imagery of the translatability or greater than the untranslatability. (总的来说,只要采取适当的方法策略,文化意象的可译性还是大于不可译性的。 )Many language with a specific image to express meaning, in chinese-english translation process, image processing is not allow to neglect a important aspects. (很多语言借助某一具体意象来表达意义,在汉英翻译过程中,意象的处理是不容忽视的一个重要方面。)Image processing is proper, directly affect the success of translation. (意象处理是否得当,直接影响到翻译的成功与否。)Aiming at the chinese-english translation cultural image processing problem introduces several strategies, in the process of translating, the translator can flexible methods appropriate processing image problem. (文章针对汉英翻译过程中的文化意象处理问题介绍了几种策略,在翻译过程中,译者可以灵活采用各种方法恰当处理意象问题。)希望对你有帮助!
第一段:Cultural image contains rich cultural color usually makes it to a certain extent with linguistic untranslatability and the cultural untranslatability. The former refers to the target language and the source language text is not corresponding to the form of language, the latter refers to the source context features in the target language culture does not exist. Although translation difficulties, human beings are common, language is also common, which constitute the linguistic t different national exchanges and cultural integration constitutes the translatability of cultural foundation. In general, as long as appropriate strategies, cultural translatability or Untranslatability of more than.第二段:Many language with the help of a specific image to express meaning, in the translation process, image processing is an important aspect that can not be ignored. Image processing is proper, directly affect the successful translation. The translation of culture in the process of image processing problems and introduces several kinds of strategies, in the process of translation, the translator can make flexible use of various methods to deal properly with images.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信