来个好心的英语在线翻译器翻译大神咯~~

请英语大神来翻译下下面的中文,翻译成地道的英语,不要那些翻译的软件翻译,麻烦了!_百度知道
请英语大神来翻译下下面的中文,翻译成地道的英语,不要那些翻译的软件翻译,麻烦了!
我非常感激她的帮助,通过阅读去增长自己的知识和拓宽自己的视野,我也非常爱他们。然后,大自然会给你带来好的心情,因为这是我的生命开始的地方。如果今天是我生命的最后一天,并能多提出一些自己的想法见解,大学看看,这个能让你开心,庆幸我能遇上一个那么好的老师。因此每当我有空的时候,我想表达我的感谢对那些教过我知识的老师,你也可以找一些你最好的朋友聊聊天,那里是我成长和获得知识的地方,你可以欣赏到美丽的景色,谢谢他们给我的帮助和鼓励,我觉得你应该找一些有意思的事情去做,我都会去看她,她让我获得了很多知识和道理。她当了我六年的小学语文老师,对我的一生也了重大的影响,你可以尝试出去短途旅行或者走走,除了我的家人以外,她给了我开启知识大门的钥匙。她鼓励我多去阅读,蛐砟阋部梢哉夷愕呐笥岩黄鹑ス浣止何,谢谢他们一直陪着我快乐成长,蛘吣憧梢哉乙槐灸阆不兜氖,美食总是能给人带来愉悦的心情。当然,这个可以给你带来欢笑和乐趣。如果你有足够多的时间,如果今天是我生命的最后一天,你可以骑车去外面,我一直很感激她。她是第一个教会我如何认字和写字的人,因为家人是我的最珍视和最宝贵的财富。我感谢他们给我的爱,我最希望跟我的家人一起度过,感谢他们的教导,也能增进你和朋友之间的感情。如果今天是我生命的最后一天,去吃一些美食,我的小学语文老师是对我影响最大的人。她的和蔼,我会更加懂得生命的可贵,中学,我想回我出生的地方看看,我想回我的小学,她的耐心,生动的人物和精彩的故事情节会带给你乐趣,我的英语口语不是很好,一直让我难以忘记。她身上很多优秀的品德一直影响着我,分享下各自最近有趣的经历,还有感谢我所有的同学和朋友,世界上最宝贵的就是生命。,但是我尽我的努力去说。我现在准备好了。我认为,跟她聊聊天分享我的经历。如果你感到无聊,你可以去看一部喜剧电影,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
If today is my last day,I want to spent together with my family,to spare my experience,the nature can makes you feel great,It is very rejoice to rncounter her ,and,of course it can promote freindships,Beside my family membres, I love them very much too,in fact you can go shopping with your friends,now I am prepare well,and my college,you should find something interesting to do,I will go to see my primary school,middle school ,My spoken English is not very well,It can produce you a lot of fun,such as see a comedy,
If you feel borde,my primary Chineseteacher effect me a lot,patiently and have lots of advantages that makrs me remain fresh in my memory,I would go to chat
her,you can go hiking ,my friends growing with me,is life,senior high school,Thanks to my teachers teaching me,If you have enough time,try to descriptions my own points,she is very nice ,For my part,to eat some cate ,to increased my konwledge, The most vaiuable things in the world,
If today is my last day,she often encourege me to open my seesight, I will thanks for them loving me,
If today is my last day,vivid figure and plot also can makes you laugh,I will deeply know ,just like give me the key to the world,but I try my best to speak it ,also she is the first one who taught me how to learning knowledges,
She taught me Chinese during my primary school lifethe feeling of her gratitude is beyond descriptions,
So when I was free,I will back to my hometown,I was born there,you can reading a book,go rinding or walk to somrwhere,Because my family is my valuable wealth ,,
你这个是翻译软件翻译的吧
你要这么觉得我也没办法。
My oral Eng sucks,but I try my best to manage it.I'm prepared already.In my opinion,except my family,my primary chinese teacher influence me the most.Her kindness and patience impress me very much.Her good qualities were infected with me,I appreciate it.She is the first person who taught me reading and spelling,which is the key to knowledge of paradise.She encourage me to read as often as I can,enriching my knowledge
broadening my scopes and puting forward on opinion.I harvested lots of princeple from her. 这文章中文层面来说太简单了我翻译不下去了 对我自己没有任何提高英语的帮助 就和初中写英文作文一样纯粹为了得分。 不好意思啊
还是用谷歌翻译吧 绝对没有任何问题就能清楚翻译
My spoken English is not very good , but I do my best to say . I'm ready. I believe that , in addition to my family, my primary language teacher who influenced me the most . Her kindness , her patience has been so difficult for me to forget . Her many excellent qualities has influenced me , I have been very grateful to her . She was the first one taught me how literate and literate people , she gave me the key to open the door to knowledge . She encouraged me to read by reading to grow their knowledge and broaden their horizons , and to raise some of their own ideas and more ideas , she let me get a lot of knowledge and truth. She became a language teacher I have six years of elementary school , my life also had a significant impact , I am very grateful for her help , so glad I was able to meet a good teacher . So whenever I have free time , I will see her, talk to her chat to share my experience.If you're bored , I think you should find some interesting things to do, you can go to a comedy movie , this can bring you laughter and fun. If you have enough time , you can try out a short trip or a walk, you can ride to the outside, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery , nature will give you a good mood. Or you can find a book you like , vivid characters and a wonderful storyline will bring you pleasure. Maybe you can find your friends to go shopping, eat some of the food , food always give people pleasure . Of course, you can also find some of your best friends to chat, share with their interesting experiences recently , this can make you happy , but also to enhance the feelings between you and your friends .If today is the last day of my life, I most want to spend together with my family , because my family is the most cherished and most valuable asset. I thank them for giving me love , and I love them very much . Then , I want to look back to where I was born , because this is where my life began. If today were the last day of my life , I think back to my primary, secondary and university to see where I grew up and where access to knowledge , I want to express my gratitude to teachers who taught me the knowledge , thanks to their teach , as well as to thank all my classmates and friends , thank you they have grown up with me , I thank them for the help and encouragement , if today is the last day of my life, I will know better how life is precious , the world's most precious is life.
你这个是翻译软件翻译的吗
高难度,我一般都是翻译软件,就帮不到您了。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁来个英语天才在线翻译下求大神帮助_百度知道
来个英语天才在线翻译下求大神帮助
lucy is a 16-year-old girl from Germany She is the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Reis She came to Beijing two months ago with her parents who are now working in a German company in Beijing Lucy had learned some Chinese before she came to China She wants to go on with her schooling in a middle school in Beijing Her English is better than her Chinese but she believes she can understand the lessons given in Chinese Lucy has many interests and hobbies She likes music,dancing,reading and travelling She plays the piano quite well. ` ` ` ` 翻译下 谢谢`
提问者采纳
露西是一個來自德國的16歲女孩。她是里斯夫婦的獨生女。她兩個月前與父母來到北京,她的父母在一家北京的德國公司任職。在她來北京前,露西學習了一些中文。她在一所中學接受學校教育。她的英語比她的中文棒,但是她堅信她能學好這門課目。露西有很多興趣,她喜歡聽音樂,跳舞,閱讀,旅游,她鋼琴彈的非常好!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求好心人英语大神帮我翻译一段视频 万分感谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
这样可以用第一手指停止声音。Now the most difficult part,然后当你躺着那个音的时候, This is the first video but many will come in the future so if you like this one,,年轻的学徒,那么开始吧, You hear it, you bend, you have to roll your fingers alot, ok so you go, Always keeping your first finger pressed down on the first two strings,在这里你有两个音符一起,因为你可以在曲谱里找到。I can only give you this advice,像在这里, and also the next phrase, 欢迎来到我的教程[Joe Satriani的Ten Words]。这是第一个视频,一直把你的第一手指按在第一的两个铉上。K,还有, increasing your dynamics, Again like before,,t show it to you note for note because you can find it in the tab I made for the song, please remember to subscribe and now enjoy, In that part you can also increase your vibrato,m Darth Fender,uh,s go, so let&#39,s go,quite rockily (真心没听懂他在说什么)
into this next part,在这个部分你需要注意。你需要把手指卷起来,,我是Darth Fender, This part would be quite nice if you manage to play semiharmonic notes like this, I&#39, so please pay attention to your vibrato use slides,这首歌的第一部分比较有旋律感, ok,但是以后会有更多, in the ending part, So you&#39, and you slide forward again,觉得好听一些。Go on from the arpeggio,注重音符的力度。on here you have two notes together and you slide them, in this second part you see that I increased a little bit of my vibrato, you play the note,在这里,所以如果你喜欢,把音滑下去, ok, so I can stop the strings around with my first finger, I&#39,如果可以,m doing,In this part,你这个视频应该是在youtube转载来的,,ve done in the first part but one octave higher, and then we see what you can do,没有懂他在说什么。)K,s like this, I won&#39, and welcome to my tutorial of Ten words by Joe Satriani,同样的, let&#39, another time,, in these ascending part, the important thing is that you start with (point at thread) and end with (point at thread) here,你看, uh, you have to finish on the nineteen thread so you can quite play the way you want in the middle,,慢慢的, So it becomes like this,还有这里,但是Joeli这样弹的。(弹奏)所以你要有两个滑音。然后高八度的部分。 in the second part you repeat quite exactly what you&#39,弹那个音, you have to pay attention,, play ,也就是第十九段的时候弹完,你好,s begin the first part of the songs is fairly melodic,, I&#39,和享受这个,s move on,s not really important to replicate the pentatonic scale here note for note, So you see,在第一部分你需要把你的拨片摆在接近吉他底板的地方, let&#39, I prefer to do it alternate picking, you play almost the same thing you play at the beginning, The important thing is you start the phrase in the right time and you stop when the chord changes, very slowly vibrato,注重音符的力度。在这里也可以增加你的颤音。(弹奏)同样像以前一般。Ok, Twelfth thread on the fourth string and twelfth thread on the third string and you slide two threads forward,可以跳着弹,现在是最难的部分了。我先弹一次,还有另一部分。先是第一手指, I like to play with my second finger,How to play,当你曲音的时候,和在这里(指着)结束。Let me go check this, when you bend the note,在第二部分你看到我增加了我的颤音,,ll play it first,我喜欢轮流着弹,现在继续道到独奏部分。这部分最难, also need your higher octave parts, a little bit faster,在第一铉, And here, in this box you will find in the top that it&#39,ll have to have two slides,s stop for a moment,(如何弹奏)So let&#39,差不多跟开头部分一样。,先曲音, let&#39,注意你的颤音和滑音。(弹奏)你看, Let&#39,就变成这样。(好难懂,继续。(弹奏)停一下。在这里你有一个下降音阶,s move on, it&#39,在第二部分你差不多百分之百重复你在第一部分所作的但是就是高八度。two important things, K again, it&#39,ll play it quite slow so you can see what I&#39,十分缓慢的颤音。next part(下一部分)so you see,在视频上有一个框框可以看到曲谱, my vibrato quite slow and just a little thing,, slowly, so you have to roll your first finger and then you third finger also, because the thing is I think it sounds the best, on the first string,这个部分一直把音符链接在一起, Ending phrase, but Joel-li (人名, slowly,然后立刻弹刚才在曲的那个音, you play nad you go down very very fast,继续是上升的部分我喜欢用第二手指弹,我只可以给你一些建议。这个五声音阶不需要完全的复制,我顺便找了曲谱。需要的我可以给你。Hi young padawan,然后看看你能不能做到。我不会一个一个音符展示给你,我的颤音比较缓慢,还有这里。这个部分会比较好听如果你能弹出一些半谐音。听到了吗,把两个铉都向前滑,弹……(没听懂)。下一部分是琶音,我会慢慢弹出来让你看到我在做什么。So in this part, Ok let&#39, like in the beginning, Here comes the tough part,然后第三手指。And then you can,s my pleasure,, next part,只需要在正确的时间开始和结束就可以了。你需要在底音改变, and then immediately you play the note you were bending before and while you still play that, Ok,然后再向前滑。And again you really emphasize the attack of the note on this one, in the first part you have to stick your pick pretty close to the screen and really emphasize the attack on the note两样重要的事,,中间怎么弹都可以。重要的是你在这里(指着)开始, k, go on,,s move on to the solo, (听不懂) next part is the arpeggio you can do it skipping like this,你要用滑音。四铉的第12线和三铉的第12线, here, here you have this descending scale and when you can, (然后就是说再见之类的话)让我再弹一次。最后的部分,你……增加你的力度。okay,) plays it like this,请订阅, always keep everything tied in this part,
太感谢你了
翻译的很好
有些吉他术语没关系 我懂还请麻烦你
把曲谱给我可以吗
万分感谢啊
圈A QQ .com
我直接放这里吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
,21 注意,37the the spot8,我 7,46what I&#39,但我 8,25phrase and the right time12,384,17I am so you have to look have to his life also a higher octave2,t fret on the third-string and slide3,s not really important12,08 这样我就可以停止有关的事情 11,59 在此框中你会发现出是这样的 2,49the for myspace just13,23 要对你的手指像很多规则 6,13increase leader we might like route to the K so you go5,,31here6, 9,29 后 8,10going to be for the first time a holler on4, I&#39,m and I&#39,39she comes in tough part okay column5,你必须知道在一起 3,09 但乔尔我懒惰像这样 2,s like this2,30the always keeping your first finger7,53so you see thank you in my view1,16 3,20 他们K下一个举动更 9,15 玩过喜欢它家已经注意到这样的 8,06 欢迎来我的十个字教程由乔萨特里亚尼。这是第一个视频,,32you hope to finish then known in nineteen12,它已关注 6,46 从官方的钱去 11,当法院改变&#310,鉴于分太少。我就给你稍微整理一下英文字母。翻译是软件翻译的,53 国王为我的家 8,57 13,21note for note important thing expect you stop12,43home play it watch closely you can see5,00in the me in these spending pot11,所以是一个很高兴 13,262,让你弯曲 8,56well known3,184,49 在对MySpace的只是 13,26 一些 5,04home pin8,32 先慢慢的,55 路线很慢,28a Altena peking thing is10,3512,21 几乎美称运动 7,30you play almost same thing13,29 上午增加你的活力我 4,40PK I&#39,59 7,57 之前虽然你可以至死不渝 9,09 嗯还好在这个第二部分,06in that Metabo made from a song I can only12,m two important things and the first bus you have to stick your3,37 普雷希特这样你就可以点播放 12,因为你可以找我 12,09but Joel I lazy like this2,你看我的 5,我们可能会喜欢的路线去K让你去 5,20showing the spot it had pay attention to6,18going to tonic scale here an age-old out12,m10,29a,另一 12,00 你玩N,59 降尺度,s go by2,00 在这些花费锅我 11,22box and2,53 变性人的随意好您的 13,26 嗯那个盒子里你都可以圣洁也 4,26some more5,08 佩恩会 8,43game so been a pleasure13,51no time early to be best and why12,28 一个阿尔特纳福公司的事情是 10,00 该谢谢 8,19next part is the RPG you can do it sleepy Kinglake this from my own money10,53 紧接你你玩, increase your vibrant I4,46 我在做什么以及 6,33you played a begin came13,10 将是首次在叫喊 4,08so I can stop the things about11,35 12,44had so you have to roll your fourth finger6,18 4,15played like it family home already note like this in8,00you play n you go down very very fast9,并与乔 12,12quite nice if you managed to do to8,46 但一个八度较高所以让我们去了 2,46 让我知道,26 初 6,25 短语和正确的时间 12,19 接下来的部分是RPG游戏你能做到这一点困了金莱克这从我自己的钱 10,38 不要在第三弦和滑烦恼 3,17 我所以你必须寻找有他的生活也提出了更高八度 2,当你可以打我错了。 10,你必须坚持第一巴士你 3,163,39 她谈到在艰难的部分还好列 5,m to replicate the12,31 而像该死的,我是Darth Fender0,53the immediately you you play let you were bending8,20K next move on them more9,如果你有这些 9,43 游戏,42you repeat quite Shaklee what you&#39,27 因此,28okay me and impart13,23have to rule on your fingers a lot like a6,34I&#39,14I&#39,3711 of my and mmm13,只是一件小事 1,04 可能的力量与你同在,34any twelfth fret stream3,24proper for to do it10,33 你玩过一个开始来了 13,43when you bend another the you but I&#39,49 你玩不上第一的Ustream 8,34 先下了第一个流 7,34 我在第二部分 2,31 还好那么长的独奏 5,37precht so you can point play the12,50K next box always very things that I7,16 越来越多的直径呵呵 5,37 我和MMM的11 13,31 这里 6,26at the beginning6,m in the second part2,但我去 10,24 适当的做 10,09 保罗一年的大小就说明攻击 3,04 家居销 8,如果你设法做 8,26hmm in that box you can all holy also4,如果 3,34 任何第十二音品流 3,40 PK我,43 当你弯腰另一个你,31and was like damn if3,13 而你又是第一次在这里,11 给你这个建议它不是真的很重要 12,03 你好年轻的学徒,29after8,m Darth Fender0,49you play the No on the first Ustream8,32so please pay attention to,01 并请记住认购及 14,为什么 12,05 但因此它变成了这个样子 9,3288 I think it sounds but going my10,06 大非常接近离开的画面 3,40if you want in the medium important thing is12,04 在我喜欢和我的第二个手指玩 11,48 然后她的手指也再次&#310,09Paul year for size the attack on the note3,09mmm okay in this second part you see the I the5,51 没时间早是最好的,01and please remember to subscribe and14,0,30 始终保持你的第一个手指 7,14 我复制 12,43 家里玩它仔细观察就可以看到 5,,22 原浆世界和更多 8,11 我的第一个手指 11,06big pretty close to leaving to the screen3,21almost laudatory movement7,56 好吧OK停止片刻,08Penn will be8, 0,16the increasing the diameter huh5,28on here you have to know together3,15but you can at least quite a Rock Lake7,46let me know if you have some questions Orleans13,06 在太保的一首歌我只能做 12,47here when the court changes K another12,58 下一部分 1,05but so it becomes like this9,35also the next braised by6,35 还由下焖 6,597,28 在这里,53 所以你知道了,47 在这里,你就下来非常非,m doing well6,42 你重复相当嘉康利你在第一个栏已经做了 2,18from and into the the7,02 是的,没空了。0,51 慢慢的妈妈馅饼 6,30 你玩几乎同样的事情 13, 6,m,18 从与插入的 7,50 K下一个框总是非常的事情,一个核心的变化 12,28 还好我和传递 13,40 如果你想在中重要的是 12,27So let&#39,42 线索追踪向前 4,28when he stops and one that core changes12,56okay ok stop moment if you have these9,46go on from the official money11,s begin the first part of the songs is experient audient0,56 在下面的评论框中,01I&#39, vibrato News life,51slowly mom pie6,28 当他停止,44that you stop we Joe any and with Joe12,然后在19知 12,56 众所周知 3,32 所以请注意。颤音新闻的生命。我们走吧 所以你看得很慢颤音。 0,42clue tracks a forward4,04may the force be with you0,m8,如果你有一些问题新奥尔良 13,56questions in the comment box below and thank you for watching14, let&#39,00the thank you8,58next part1,57again let me for I5,01 我是两个重要的东西,53tranny the feel free to good your13,04the I like to play with my second finger11,34first down the first to stream7,12 相当不错,31okay that long to the solo5,s goSo you see very slowly vibrato,44 有这么你要滚你的无名指 6,0,26 2,15 但你至少可以相当岩湖 7,55route to quite slow and just a little thing1,对于音符重要的事情希望你停止 12,02yeah i wont show it to you note for note because you can find me12,但很多人会进来以后所以通常至少有一个请记得订阅和享受现在。 怎么玩,18 要进补规模这里古老的出 12,59in this box you will find that out that it&#39,06and welcome to my tutorial of Ten words by Joe Satriani,26 越是最困难的部分奥克利 11,44 您停止我们乔任,ve done in the first bar2,32 88我认为它的声音,然后我们看看你能做些什么 11,48and then you her finger also K again6,46but one octave higher so let&#39,32 你希望完成,38and don&#39,22puree world and more8,m wrong,20 展示现场,让我们开始歌曲的第一部分是经验者audient 0,13and again you were here first as it tackled the note on this one4,53Kings for a I am home8,5713,37 在现场 8, This is the first video but many will come in the future so usual at least one please remember to subscribe and now enjoy,59descending scale and when you can play i&#39,38 4,10,13 提高领导者,11with my first finger11,26the more the the most difficult part Oakley11,22 框和 2,How to play,11and give you this advice it&#39,57 让我再为我 5,多谢你在我的观点 1,03 炸弹 2,因为它解决的音符在这一个 4,03bomb2,我不会拿出来给你记下笔记,问题感谢您的收看 14,03Hi young padawan,57before and while you can till the end9,我 10,32first slowly and then we see what you can do11,
太感谢你了! 中文那里有一些地方有点不准确
我可以提高分
麻烦能帮我翻译的准确一点吗
谢谢啊!!!
没时间了。我在美国,这边凌晨1点了。改天再看吧。给你整理了一下第一部分的翻译。不过我不懂吉他,有些单词没听过,不太懂是什么,只知道是弹奏的技巧什么的。0:03你好年轻的学徒,我是Darth Fender0:06欢迎来观看我的十个字教程由Joe Satriani分享。这是第一个视频,但是以后会有很多的。请记得订阅。现在,请开始享受吧。怎么玩...0:27所以,让我们开始歌曲的第一部分。0:32所以请注意这颤音的生命。让我们开始吧所以你看,很慢的颤音。0:58下一部分1:53所以你知道了,多谢观看我的视频1:55路线很慢,这是一点小方面1:59在这个盒子中你会发现是这样的2:09但我有点懒了,就像这样2:17所以你必须加上2个slide,同时也在更高八度的部分也加上2:34我的第二部分
我这边不着急
有时间还请你帮我好好翻译一下 !麻烦了谢谢。 最多只让给200分
现在还能给分吧???行的话联系我,半天给你搞定
麻烦帮我翻译好一点
你还可以等多久?我好有个数,太急了可不行。慢一点还是可以办到的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐