……是令人羞愧的 和 真羞愧 英语在线翻译器翻译

当前位置: &
而感到羞愧的英文
英文翻译feel shame at:&&&& sense:&&&& abashed
例句与用法1.He was abashed at forgetting his wife 's birthday .他因忘了妻子的生日而感到羞愧。2.Gino is not ashamed of his inconsistency .吉诺并不为自己的这种表里不一而感到羞愧。3.Ashamed of having acted so rashly, dimitri apologized to aleko .迪米特里为自己举止如此莽撞而感到羞愧,即向亚力科道歉。4.Stop feeling embarrassed because you are a sensitive person and your emotions are close to the surface .不要因为你的感情丰富而又容易外露而感到羞愧。5.Because of he does not answer it , he feel bashful他因回答不出而感到羞愧难当。 6.She was ashamed of her children ' s ( bad ) behaviour她因为她的孩子不规矩而感到羞愧7.Are you not ashamed of your shameful behavior你不以你的可耻的行为而感到羞愧吗? ) 8.She was ashamed of her children ' s ( bad ) behaviour她因为她的孩子不规矩而感到羞愧9.I will be ashamed to own a counterfeit item我会为拥有冒牌商品而感到羞愧10.I am not ashamed of you . you shouldn ' t be ashamed我并不因为你而感到羞愧你不该感到羞愧&&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
羞愧难当的英文
英文翻译f embarrassed beyond words:&&&& abashed
例句与用法1.Put
feel as mean as i did, as ashamed as i felt .请你设身处地替我想一想吧,像我那么无地自容,那么羞愧难当。2.Because of he does not answer it , he feel bashful他因回答不出而感到羞愧难当。 3.I ' m so ashamed of this . but one night说起来我实在是羞愧难当但是有一天晚上4.I ' m so ashamed of this . but one night . .说起来我实在是羞愧难当但是有一天晚上. . . . . 5.I still didn t want to look upon his face , because i was ashamed of myself我还是不敢看他的面容,因为自己羞愧难当。 6.I was seized with shame : my tongue would not utter the request i had prepared我羞愧难当。我的舌头不愿吐出早已想好的要求。 7.The father was crushed . he put his arms around his little girl , and he begged for her forgiveness父亲顿时羞愧难当,他张开双臂拥抱着女儿,乞求女儿原谅他。 8.There is a reticence , almost a shame , about having a hearing loss that often discourages a hard of hearing person from seeking help and taking productive steps失聪令人三缄其口,羞愧难当,阻碍着重听人寻求帮助和采取积极的措施。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
羞愧的英文
音标:[ xiūkuì ]&&
英文翻译 abashed 短语和例子
例句与用法1.He was shamed into working .他羞愧得开始工作了(改了他的坏习惯了)。2.He was wallowing in mortification .他却尽在羞愧的圈子里打滚。3.She brought the fact out with shame .她羞愧地讲出了事实。4.He was abashed at forgetting his wife 's birthday .他因忘了妻子的生日而感到羞愧。5.Gino is not ashamed of his inconsistency .吉诺并不为自己的这种表里不一而感到羞愧。6.She ought to be ashamed of herself .她应当感到羞愧。7.She flushed crimson with shame .她羞愧得两颊绯红。8.He had expressed shame for a past transaction of his life .他对过去那件事表示了羞愧。9.She hung her head in shame .她羞愧得低下了头。10.The king bowed himself to the earth in sorrow and shame .国王深深地弯下腰,既伤心又羞愧。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇羞愧难当是什么意思_羞愧难当在线翻译_羞愧难当什么意思_羞愧难当的意思_羞愧难当的翻译_911查询
羞愧难当是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
羞愧难当是什么意思 羞愧难当在线翻译 羞愧难当什么意思 羞愧难当的意思 羞愧难当的翻译 羞愧难当的解释 羞愧难当的发音
羞愧难当羞愧难当 网络解释1. Ich schame mich& & Mir wird schlecht 我感到难受 | Ich schame mich 我羞愧难当 | Ein von gestern gepragtes Heute 昨日为今日打下印记羞愧难当 网络例句1. I was 12mortified, I didn`t know what to say as the other children started laughing. & &我羞愧难当,其他孩子开始笑我,我不知道说什么才好。2. I've died of the shame of living without you. & &我羞愧难当,如同死去,如果没有你。3. It is my own anklets that grow loud at every step and I am ashamed. & &那越走越响的是我自己的脚镯,我羞愧难当。4. It is my own anklets that grow loud at every step and I am ashamed. & &是我自己的脚镯越走越响,我羞愧难当。5. If you were a servant, would you not be ashamed that a good master should catch you idle? & &如果你是一个仆人的话,当被你的主人发现你在游手好闲时,难道你不因此感到羞愧难当吗?6. Because of he does not answer it ,he feel bashful & &他因回答不出而感到羞愧难当。7. Most of us have found ourselves in humiliating1 moments where people point fingers, laugh, and make jokes. & &我们中的大多数人都曾经历过羞愧难当的时候,旁人对你指指点点,大声地笑,开你的玩笑。羞愧难当是什么意思,羞愧难当在线翻译,羞愧难当什么意思,羞愧难当的意思,羞愧难当的翻译,羞愧难当的解释,羞愧难当的发音,羞愧难当的同义词,羞愧难当的反义词,羞愧难当的例句,羞愧难当的相关词组,羞愧难当意思是什么,羞愧难当怎么翻译,单词羞愧难当是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐