一篇英语在线翻译器阅读翻译,不要用翻译器,好的有加分

帮忙翻译这篇英语阅读,高手进。不要翻译器的!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译这篇英语阅读,高手进。不要翻译器的!!
A good reader may read newspaper and magazine articles at 600 WPM . But once he finds something that is useful to him, just as a driver does fit the road situation, so has a good reader . A good reader doing research reading in the library may read at the speed of 1. Just as a driver has a wide change of speed ,000 words per minute as he looks for materials for a report. He must change his reading speed to fit his purpose and the material he is reading. But it may take him 150 WPM to read his science or maths text , he may need to slow down to 100 WPM . A good reader may be able to read a thousand words per minute (WPM) , but he won’t use that speed for everything he readsA good reader is very much like a driver
提问者采纳
而看科学材料或数学文章时用速150WPM,会保持600WPM的读速,资深读者也不例外,可以达到每分钟1,他会按需将语速降至100WMP,调整自己的阅读语速。资深读者每分钟可浏览1。资深读者看报或浏览杂志时;WPM)。一旦查到对自己有用的东西,000词。司机能调整不同的驾驶时速,但不会对每种读物都保持这种读速,000个单词(单位,与他浏览报告材料时的读速相似,就像司机根据路况调整驾驶一样。他会根据个人目的和手头材料。资深读者在(公共)图书馆里进行研究性的阅读时:wpm&#47资深的读者像极了司机
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
,  他可能需要年代貌似.一个好的读者很像一个司机.。一个好的读者可以读以每分钟一千字(个字).。他要改变他的阅读速度适合自己的目的和资料  阅读..,就像一个司机确实很适合道路情况。一个好的读者做研究在图书馆阅读可以阅读  每分钟1000字的速度,因为他的状态看上去材料提交一份报告.。但是一旦他发现一些有用的东西.,  但他不会用他所有的速度读过的东西
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这篇文章不用仔细阅读,大致浏览一下,有个印象就可以了。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语一篇阅读的翻译,别用神马google翻译那些,要通顺一点的_百度知道
英语一篇阅读的翻译,别用神马google翻译那些,要通顺一点的
people to visit, and chocolate cookies if you knew where to stop. Wh Dad paid for the stamps. Once. For years children had dropped letters to Santa through those holes.&Nat.A dozen years ago, take these eggs to Marian, I noticed two lamp poles, & Mailboxes might be buried in the snow. On cold days Dad might find one of his customers waiting for him with a cup of hot chocolate?&quot.I made a turn at the coner and drove past the post office and across the railroad tracks to our house, stood Frank Ts baking a cake and doesn's final day of work. A young wrote letters but had no stamps, the mailboxes along the way reminded me of she&#39.&Ks death. There, one on eacRemember. He was a rural mail carrier. &quot.In the spring, Dad delivered boxes full of baby chickens, and when I was a boy it was such a fun to stick your finger ' One lady had no mailbox, when I traveled back to my hometown on the sad occasion of Dad'还有一段不够字数? It was your dad who answered all those letters every year?&quot. I thought Ithrough one of the holes of the boxes and let the baby birds peck on your fingers, and each had a long narrow hole at the top with white lettering.As It the case. Once inside. So we all sat down at the table and began to tell stories,000.On Dad&#39, so Dad took the mail in to her every day because she was nearly blind, when you were a kid and you used to put your letters to Santa in those green and red boxes on Main Street, or broken,算了, it took him well into the evening to complete his rounds because at least one member from each family was waiting at their mailbox to thank him for his friendship and his years of service. & he asked, or lying on the ground, so she left a few button on the envelope in the mailbox.&quot,What are we going to do about the letters this Christmas.Mailboxes were sometimes used for thTs postmaster and great friend for many years. &quot.&&quot. Mom and I were sitting at the kitchen table when ITwo hundred and nineteen mailboxes on my route, and on Saturdays he would ask me to go with him, the amount came to $32As a young boy, but that wasn'I guess you never knew, NORTH POLE, he read her mail and helped her pay her bills.At one point Frank looked at me with tears in his eyes. &quot, those poles supported wooden boxes about four feet off the ground. Driving through the countryside was always an adventure. &quot. One businessman used to leave large amounts of cash in his mailbox for Dad to take to the bank, I sometimes traveled the count&quot?&quot, but the mail &quot, Dad&#39. One note left in a mailbox read: SANTA CLAUS: Thereand a story at every one, and Dad did. One box was painted green and the other was red
提问者采纳
哪里有动物可看,金额达到32000美元,我听到了脚步声?是你的父亲每年在回那些邮件,过去他经常这么说【used to 表示过去重复的动作,一个纸片在邮箱中“NET。 之后我和许多人聊过他们小时候曾经的圣诞邮件,因为每一个家庭在等待邮件投进邮箱,我恨悲伤因为父亲已经死亡。
当我驾车回家,父亲也许会发现一个客户给他的巧克力,但是不是这样,爸爸的邮政局长。“每个人都有一个故事”有一位女士没有邮箱?”他问道,我想我知道他们所有,有人们可以摆放。所以我们都坐在桌子边开始讲故事,一旦这样做,还有巧克力曲奇如果你知道在哪里下车,或者在运输过程中损坏?”P,然后父亲做了。我让车转弯。” 我坐在那里,让他们惊叹,但是邮件总是能送达,这些柱子支撑木箱子离地4英尺。邮件可以用来邮其他的东西,孩子们通过这些洞给圣诞老人投信。在爸爸工作的最后一天中,圣诞老人对他们的生活和家庭的了解.S 初二水平见谅“我猜你一定不知道”“什么,沿途的信箱提醒我他的故事,流水在他的眼眶中。圣诞老人。当我的父亲在附近工作。偶然间法兰克看着我,为了她做烤蛋糕而不至于没有任何鸡蛋”邮件可能被埋在雪中。“什么信。在春天,一个年轻的作家没有邮票,父亲给了一个装满了小鸡的盒子,弗兰克,这对还是男孩的我是十分有趣,只有几个纽扣在信封上,一个生意人让父亲把一笔大的金额带到银行去。我我父亲坐在地窖中的那个老桌子前。而我则明白,和多年的朋友站在门口。在寒冷的日子里,分别在街道的两面,你可以将手指穿过一个洞使小鸡宝宝啄你的手指,当我回到家乡,北极,他完成了他的环形旅行,开车穿过邮局和铁轨到我们的家。我和妈妈坐在厨房的桌子旁别,一个被漆成绿色,他会念这邮件给她。白色字体的顶部有一个狭长的洞。
十几年前。他希望星期六我和他一起去?”“记得你还是一个小孩的时候。在我的投递路线上有两千零十九个邮箱,但是现在已经结束了】,所以父亲亲自将邮件叫给她因为她几乎失明了,然后一封封回复的样子就在我的眼前,他们告诉我,任由泪水在我的眼里,帮助她为她的账单付钱,感谢父亲的多年服务和友谊,或者掉在地上。他是一个乡村邮递员,给这些鸡蛋给玛丽。所以父亲为她贴上了邮票,另一个是红色,许多年来,读着每一封信:“我们今年圣诞该拿那些信怎么办呢,你常常把写给圣诞老人的信放在大街上那些红色和绿色的盒子里,有一次,是我收到的一生的赞礼。穿过乡村的整个过程是一次冒险,我有时候和父亲一起走过这个国家的公路,我父亲的事,我注意到两个灯柱作为一个年轻的男孩子
提问者评价
呜呜呜呜,好自卑,我都高三了,还要个初二的帮我翻译,谢了,感动ing~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
google翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
作为一个年轻的男孩,有时我走遍全国公路和我爸爸。他是一个乡村邮递员,他要我在星期六和他一起去。开车穿过乡村总是一次冒险:有动物看到,人们参观,巧克力饼干如果你知道在哪里停止,和父亲一样。
在春天,爸爸交付盒充满了小鸡,当我还是一个男孩它是一个如此有趣的坚持你的手指通过其中一个洞里的盒子,让宝宝鸟啄你的手指上。
父亲的最后一天的工作,它带他到晚上完成他的轮,因为至少有一个从每个家庭成员就等在他们的邮箱来感谢他的友谊和多年的服务。“二百一十九年我的路线上的邮箱。“他曾说,“在每一个故事。“一位女士没有邮箱,所以爸爸把邮件在每天给她,因为她几乎失明。一旦进入,他读她的邮件和帮助她她付帐单。
邮箱有时用于其它东西的邮件。一个注意留在一个邮箱读。“Nat,把这些鸡蛋玛丽安;她的烤蛋...
作为一个年轻的男孩,我有时候走遍全国道路与我的爸爸。他是一个农村的邮件传送,星期六他会要求我和他一起去。通过农村驾驶始终是一个冒险:有动物看到,人们访问,和巧克力饼干如果你知道在哪里停下来,和爸爸。
在春天,爸爸送盒的小鸡,当我还是一个男孩,这是一个有趣的把你的手指通过一个洞的箱子,让宝宝鸟啄你的手指。
在爸爸的最后一天的工作,他用了很晚完成他的回合,因为至少有一名成员,从每个家庭正在等待他们的邮箱感谢他的友谊和他多年的服务。”二百一十九个邮箱,我的路线。”他说,“在每个人的故事。”一个女人没有邮箱,所以爸爸带邮件每天给她因为她是瞎子。一进屋,他读她的邮件,帮她支付她的账单。
邮箱有时用的东西以外的邮件。一个左邮箱阅读。”纳特,把这些鸡蛋玛丽安;她烤蛋...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信