RDPT 微信是什么么意思?

高频词,一定要记得哦!
英['ɡraen?pɑ:]
美['graenp?]
n. 爷爷,外公
Grandpa loves to go angling.
爷爷喜爱钓鱼。
My grandpa told me a killing story last night.
我爷爷昨晚给我讲了个笑死人的故事。
My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
1.the father of your father or mother
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.I love you,
我爱你,外公。
2.His grandpa is healthy.
他的祖父身体健康。
3.Does your grandpa smoke?
你的爷爷抽烟吗?
4.grandpa loves to go angling.
爷爷喜爱钓鱼。
5.grandpa loves to go angling.
爷爷喜爱钓鱼。
好文推荐:     北京时间10月30日下午,广州越秀山运动场再一次见证了广州足球的历史性时刻:广州恒大广汽队在本赛季中国足球甲级联赛最后一轮比赛中以3比1战胜了湖南湘涛,夺得2010年中甲联赛的冠军。赛后,恒大俱乐部举行了盛大的冲超庆典,为广汽队夺冠立下汗马功劳的几名主力队员与队友们身披冠军金袍,尽情地享受着夺冠的喜悦,他们在接受采访时亦道出自己的夺冠感言。    10月30日下午16时52分,主裁判张淼吹响了恒大广汽与湖南湘涛的终场哨音,那一刻,越秀山运动场沸腾了,凭借队中头号射蚀...&(字节数: 1090)
已成功添加“”到 个分组
请不要超过6个字RDP: Release 11
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Building electrical testing/maintenance
The Classifier 16S training set and Fungal ITS Warcup set have been updated
Teaching in China, Genomic Standards Consortium meeting in Crete, special ASM Microbe events in Boston
Xander: Employing a Novel Method for Efficient Gene-Targeted Metagenomic Assembly
Fungal identification using a Bayesian Classifier and the 'Warcup' training set of Internal Transcribed Spacer sequences.
Hardware Issues causing pyro issues now fixed
RDP staff will be attending the ASM General Meeting in New Orleans in the coming week. Two RDP posters will be presented: first on Tuesday morning:...
Updated 16S rRNA hierarchy model to training set No. 14.
Unique abundant query sequences will be added to the starting reference set if qualifications are met.
Building network infrastructure upgrades planned 8 A.M. through 6 P.M.
RDP Release 11, Update 4 :: May 26, 2015
3,224,600 16S rRNAs :: 108,901 Fungal 28S rRNAs
Find out what's new in RDP Release 11.4 .
RDP provides quality-controlled, aligned and annotated Bacterial and Archaeal 16S rRNA sequences, and Fungal 28S rRNA sequences,
and a suite of analysis tools to the scientific community. New to RDP release 11:
RDP tools have been updated to work with the new fungal 28S rRNA sequence collection.
A new Fungal 28S Aligner and updated Bacterial and Archaeal 16S Aligner.
We optimized the parameters for these secondary-structure based Infernal aligners to provide improved handling for partial sequences.
Updated RDPipeline offers extended processing and analysis tools to process high-throughput sequencing data, including single-strand and paired-end reads.
Most of the RDP tools are now available as open source packages for users to incorporate in their local workflow.
RDP's mission and funding:
Part of RDP's mission is to provide support to our users. Email and phone contacts are available on the .
Questions/comments:&一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
dependWhat happened later would depend on his talk with De Solina...
What happened later would depend on his talk with De Solina...
日后之事将有赖于他与德索利纳的谈话结果。
If you depend on someone or something, you need them in order to be able to survive physically, financially, or emotionally.
dependThey may hate what he does but their survival depends on him...
They may hate what he does but their survival depends on him...
他们或许讨厌他的营生,但他们要想活下来必须依靠他。
dependHe depended on his writing for his income...
He depended on his writing for his income...
他靠写作赚取收入。
If you can depend on a person, organization, or law, you know that they will support you or help you when you need them.
depend'You can depend on me,' Cross assured him.
'You can depend on me,' Cross assured him.
“你可以信赖我,”克罗斯向他保证。
视情形而定;看情况
You use depend in expressions such as it depends to indicate that you cannot give a clear answer to a question because the answer will be affected or determined by other factors.
depend'But how long can you stay in the house?' – 'I don't know. It depends.'...
'But how long can you stay in the house?' – 'I don't know. It depends.'...
“但你能在这所房子里呆多久呢?”——“我不知道,这要看情况。”
dependIt all depends on your definition of punk, doesn't it?
It all depends on your definition of punk, doesn't it?
“这全视乎你对朋克摇滚乐的定义,不是吗?”
PREP-PHRASE
取决于;根据;由…决定
You use depending on when you are saying that something varies according to the circumstances mentioned.
dependI tend to have a different answer, depending on the family...
I tend to have a different answer, depending on the family...
根据家庭的不同,我往往会给出不同的答案。
dependPeople in the rest of the country celebrated independence even later, depending on when the news of Congress's action reached them.
People in the rest of the country celebrated independence even later, depending on when the news of Congress's action reached them.
该国其他地区的人们庆祝独立的时间甚至更晚,这要取决于有关国会决定的消息何时传到了他们那里。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 微信是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。