这个英语微信是什么么意思啊?I rearly don't know what should l do?

当前位置: >>>
新概念英语第一册Lesson 39 Don’t drop it!
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
  Lesson 39 Don&t drop it!
  听录音,然后回答问题。Where does Sam put the
in the end?
萨姆把花瓶放在什么地方?
What are you going to do with that vase, ?
I&m going to put it on this table, Sam.
Don&t do that.
Give it to me.
What are you going to do with it?
I&m going to put it here, in front of the window.
Be careful.
Don&t drop it!
Don&t put it there, Sam.
Put it here, on this shelf.
There we are!
It&s a lovely vase.
Those flowers are lovely, too.
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
in front of
adj. 小心的,仔细的
萨姆:你打算如何处理那花瓶?
彭妮:我打算把它放在这张桌子上,萨姆。
萨姆:不要放在那儿,把它给我。
彭妮:你打算怎么办?
萨姆:我准备把它摆在这儿,放在窗前。
彭妮:小心点!别摔了!
彭妮:别放在那儿,萨姆。放在这儿,这个架子上。
萨姆:这只漂亮的花瓶。
彭妮:这些花也很漂亮啊。
  自学导读
课文详注& Further notes on the text
1. Don't do that.不要放在那儿。
在英文中需用祈使语气来表示直接的命令、建议等多种意图。而祈使句的否定式则由Don't(或Do not)+动词原形构成,又如课文中的Don't drop it!(别摔了!)等句子。(请参见本课语法部分。)
2.Give it to me.把它给我。
在第21课有give me a book这样的句型,在本课中又出现了give it to me的句型。
在动词give后面可以有两个宾语:即直接宾语(指物,如a book, it)和间接宾语(指人,如me)。如果直接宾语置于动词give之后,间接宾语之前则带to。再比较一下下列句式:
Show her the magazine. 给她那本杂志。
Show it to her.&&&&&&& 把它给她。
Give me that knife.&&& 给我那把小刀。
Give it to me.&&&&&&&& 把它给我。
3.in front of,在&&前面。
有别于in the front of,在&&的前部。
4.There& we& are!就放在那里!
在这里表示说话人的满意心情,可理解为&好了&、&行了&等。
语法& Grammar in use
祈使句的否定缩略式
形式为Don't(或Do not)+动词原形,如:
Don't wait!
Don't speak to me like that!
别那样跟我讲话!
使用祈使句时,重音、语调、手势和面部表情,尤其是情境和上下文,都说明这种形式用于表示是否友好、不客气、愤怒、不耐烦、有说服性等。一般而言,祈使句的否定式通常用Don't来表示,完整形式Do not主要用于正式文告中。
词汇学习& Word study
1.drop& v.
(1)(失手)落下;掉下;放下:
Be careful! Don't drop it.
小心!别摔了。
She dropped her knife and fork and hurried to answer the phone.
她放下刀叉赶紧去接电话。
(2)(使)滴下;滴水:
Tears dropped from her face.
泪珠从她的脸上滑落。
(3)(使)下降;降低:
He dropped his voice.
他把声音放低了些。
Yesterday the temperature dropped to 8℃ below zero.
昨天气温下降到了摄氏零下8度。
2.send& v.
(1)送给;寄:
She is going to send a& letter to her sister.
她准备给她的姐姐寄封信。
I'll send him a present.
我将给他送去一件礼物。
(2)差遣;命(或请)&&去:
He sent his secretary for a doctor.
他派他的秘书去请医生了。
Her mother often sends her to the store for some .
她母亲经常差遣她去商店买些杂货。
练习答案& Key to written exercises
1& Send that letter to George.
2& Take those flowers to her.
3& Show that picture to me.
4& Give these books to Mrs. Jones.
5& Give these ice creams to the children.
1& I'm going to put it on.
2& I'm going to take them off.
3& I'm going to turn them on.
4& I'm going to turn it off.
5& I'm going to put it on.
6& I'm going to take it off.
7& I'm going to turn them on.
8& I'm going to turn it off.
9& I'm going to turn them off.
10& I'm going to turn it on.
新单词:front、in front of、careful、vase、drop、flower
cold front:冷风
warm front:暖风
front line:前线
front teeth:门牙
front row:前排
front page news:头版新闻
in front of(不属于同一范围)
in the front of(属于同一范围)
There is a garden in front of the building.
There is a blackboard in the front of the classroom.
1.普通动词原形+其它(名词或代词)
2.be动词+形容词
sweep the floor / dust the
Be careful!
祈使句的否定形式是在其前边加Don't
Don't be silly!
care n. & v. 护理
skin and hair care
medical care / special care 医疗护理/特殊护理
Cross the road with care!
take care of / look after
care v. 在乎
I don't care about money.
I don't care (about) you.
I don't care (about) what people think.
care for 喜欢(常用于否定句和疑问句)
She doesn't really care for red wine.
flour:面粉
flower:各种各样的花草
:只供观赏的花
:开完花结果实
What are you going to do?
What are you going to do with the vase?
点击收听单词发音&&
n.花瓶,瓶
参考例句:
She knocked the vase off by accident.她不小心把花瓶打掉了。
I saw the vase in the window of a shop.我在一家商店的橱窗里看见了这个花瓶。
n.(英)便士,美分
参考例句:
I will not lent you a penny.我一便士都不愿借给你。
Sugar has risen a penny a pound.糖价每磅涨了1便士。
n.食品,杂货;杂货业( grocery的名词复数 );杂货店;杂品
参考例句:
Hi, Al. I see you're buying the groceries today. 你好,Al.我今天看见你买杂货了。 来自超越目标英语 第3册
She ordered her groceries by phone and never left the house. 她用电话定购食品,一步也没离开那座房子。 来自辞典例句
n.(食物)调料;包扎伤口的用品,敷料
参考例句:
Don't spend such a lot of time in dressing yourself.别花那么多时间来打扮自己。
The children enjoy dressing up in mother's old clothes.孩子们喜欢穿上妈妈旧时的衣服玩。
n.花,花期;vi.开花;容光焕发,显露出健康
参考例句:
The park is a picture when flowers are in bloom.当鲜花盛开时,这个公园的景色美极了。
The flowers in the garden are now in full bloom.花园里的花盛开。
n.花,开花;vi.开花,发展
参考例句:
The blossom on the trees looks lovely in springtime.春天树上的花很漂亮。
Let a hundred flowers blossom,let a hundred schools of thought contend.百花齐放,百家争鸣。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
以前的号没积分了我有一件事要和你说,英语高手们请帮我翻译下,或者好吃好玩的地方!现在我只有20分!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹!还有就是,谢谢你的热情,让你度过一次快乐的中国之旅。如果这样还不如在网上我用翻译软件和你聊天强,如果是你是我!我想你会的,我不会说英语也你不会说汉语,一切都会和原来变得不一样,在网上我们交谈也能学好英语!这我的新号,可是我已经尽力了,无缘对面不相逢”。我想了一晚上,我知道这分翻译短文的确不够!如果你来中国旅游。如果我们有缘就一定会见面的?:“有缘千里来相会,中国有句古话,我们会很难沟通,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好!不要用翻译器!换位思考,只是时间问题,因为这是个很现实的问题,只要我想学没有不可能的对吧,我非常欢迎你,你来中国。中国人普遍都含蓄!如果你是来中国教学我英语!见面反而不现实了!谢谢。这样反而会拉远我们之间的朋友关系,你你会像我这么做吗!,在我说之前请你不要生气
我有更好的答案
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.
If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make...
I have something to tell you, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends. Face to face is too early for us now, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now?
Of course, I'll practice my English continuously with your help. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic bea...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think it for one night that we had better not meet because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally subtle! it will be unrealisticwhile we meet and everything will become not the same asbefore. If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will introduce you some places of interest, or delicious food and funny places, so that you will have a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, i think i can learn english well when we talk on line as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! by the way, if you come to China, I can not speak E...
也不知道你翻译的对不对啊!语法时态你确定都正确吗,这真的很重要
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,
I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I ca...
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it.
After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by c...
What I'm gona to say is very important ,please listen it without being angry with me. After thinking all night ,I think it's better for both of us not to meet,becanse it's a very realistic problem that our chinese people are very inplicit. If we meet ,maybe everything will change.if you come here for a visit ,i am very glad and i will tell you some intersting places to go or where you can eat some delicious food.if you come here to teach me englsh ,i think we can do it online.only if i have the determination to study ,i can do it.what's more ,i can't speak english and you can't speak chinese,we may be difficult to comunicate face to face which may do h...
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced th...
I have one thing to say to you, please don't be angry with me before I say it. I think for a night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally implicit! Instead of reality, everything will be different from the original! If you come to China, I would like to welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, let you spend a happy trip to china! If you are to teach me English, just chatting on the Internet can also learn English well, as long as I want to learn is not possible right! There is, you come to China, I'm not said English you do not speak Chinese, we will ...
为什么不和外国朋友见面呢,这是个很好的学英语的机会,你可以叫他来中国啊,这会很有趣,顺便问一下,你在哪里交到外国朋友的啊,好奇.......................
因为我们是网友,才认识一个月,对他也不了解,社会关系复杂谁知道他是不是好人呢?!中国网友我都不敢见,更别说外国人了!简直太疯狂了你说呢?他要来,但是我想拒绝他
不要把别人想的太.......那个外国人都比较开放,再说哪来那么多坏人,我们的外教,她十分可爱,外国人都是这样的,不要太担心如果还是不放心,可以叫你的同学们一起去,这样就不怕了,如果成功,这将是很宝贵的经历
真像你想得这样就好了,万一不是呢?如果他是好人那么我的确失去了好的机会,在skype上聊天时,他很耐心的教我说英语。可是我觉得我不是上帝的宠儿,不可能有这特权,毕竟天下没有白吃的午餐,你说呢,我很矛盾!
恩,我真的不知道说什么了就算不能见面,也可以继续做朋友吧,聊聊天?
I've got one thing to tell you. Please do not get angry before I tell you that. I thinked of that thing for one night, and we had better not meet. That is a reality problem-Chinese people is regularly very implicit! If we get meet,this problem will not become a reality problem, and all the problems will got change! If you come to China for a tour, I welcome, with enthusiasm, and I'd like to tell you some tourist attraction or places to eat or to enjoy, of course, and I'll make this journey to China full of happiness! If you come to China to teach me English, we can communicate on the Internet. If I want to learn from you, nothing is impossible, right? ...
I want to talk with you about one thing,but please don not be angry before my saying.I have thought for a whole night,finally I thought it would be better for us to be separated,because it is a matter of reality.Chinese are generally implicative!So it would be not so good for us to get together,every thing will be different from it used to be!If you would like to have a travel to China ,I would be completely glad to welcome you!I will tell you some showplaces,or somewhere that you can have fun and enjoy good food.In that way you can have a happy travel to China!if your aim is to teach me English,I think we can do this online as well,it would be all rig...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think one night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people generally subtle! Met but unrealistic, and everything will become not the same as the original! If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, so you spend a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, can talk to us online to learn English, as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! There is, you come to China, I can not speak English you do not speak Chinese, we would be very dif...
一看你就是再用翻译软件,对吧!
你以为我打这些汉字不累吗?!
你废尼奥,你打英语我打汉字!reserved.
impossible
.everything
communicate
,everything
那你现在为啥不能用翻译器啊
因为没有正确答案
How could this be
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What should I do?_百度知道
What should I do?
I never pay any attition to him before that,I felt surprised.Then asked him the reason.I thought I started to like him,II answered.We cant know weather he took that serious or not,and he&#39,and I like dogs.Cause he can speak quite good English.But after that.He answered.Js just much older than me.One day:&quot.We met in a Online English Coner?&quot!&quot.And I became quite popular in that English CNo.But I did,there&#39.Cause I am still so young.Cause my voice sounds nice.But I don&#39.But he asked me to s also one of the admin in that chatting room.But he&#39.I don&#39,cause you like dogs.BBut after that,and I can speak quite good English,we&#39.I knew that boy just by chance,he just tolds many people would like to talk with me,and what can I do for that,I started to pay much attiton on him,just a middle school student,then Iwould you like to marry me when you grow up:&quot,what should I do.I thought he was kidding me.SOt know what should Ire all tempoary admin thereI met a boy on Internet
s all.There will have nothing happen.I shouldn&#39.As so boring,it&#39The reason I surf the internet is learn English.Andt mean what should I treat this problem!What I wanna know about it is as a student.And I just wanna know can I deal with these two at the same time.Though we are in the same city,I never thought he will take that real seriously.And he even told others that I am his girlfriend(Even I did not agree);s obvious.Everyone tell our students like that.That&#39,but t fall in love.,he keet telling me that,I can take care of my studies.I am not that silly!Then this question is just like something I can do at my age.I didn&#39..I thought he was kidding me the first time he told me like that,or something,that&#39.Or otherwise I didn't explan it so clear.And I could never like him.But after that day on.I heard of that for thousands times,it&#39
提问者采纳
ince you are still a middle school student.There are huge opportunities after youfinish your study and enter into the society, you have to concentrate your mind on your study.I don&#39, you will handle this matter squarely.Wish you good luck, so your purpose is to raise your English level rather than thisimmature love.Thinking of what you want thist think you surf on the internet justto make boy friends
我现在高二也曾有相同经历希望能帮助你。 好消息是对于你所说的这两科,突击是非常容易的(物理数学就惨了) 坏消息是你现在看起来有点急躁,这样是不适合突击的
两科的重点都在于看书,不能只靠刷题。 第一步,把每章都特别细致地读,不要放过一点细节。心一定要静! 第二步,靠自己的理解去画出每章的知识网络图,如果有可能的话给你身边的人讲一遍,这...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他25条回答
1. 正面: 那男管理员也蛮可爱的, 至少他可能查看了你的个人资料,知道你喜欢小狗. 蛮细心的嘛..
负面: 但也不排除他有偷窥癖好, 以偷看人家的细节隐私为乐...
2. 正面: 喜欢去逛英语角的男生坏不到哪里去, 就算坏,起码也是个有文化的流氓,对不~
负面: 这种男生仅仅因为与你有同样的小动物情节而喜欢你... 这感情基础基本是很不牢靠的~~
万一哪天他遇见喜欢兔子, 喜欢猫的呢? 这两种都比小狗更招人喜欢呢... 那时候他改口说喜欢兔子什么的, 你就亏大了
3. 你的意志也太不坚定了!!!
之前他没对你示好时, 你对他什么感觉都没, 一旦他开了口, 你居然立马松口了!!
就算他很优秀吧, 你也得检讨检讨是不? 要知道, 男生对轻易到手的猎物往往都不会太珍惜~
4. 老生长谈一句,
珍爱生命~远离网恋~
I know what you are thinking.:)Treat him as an ordinary friend.That is what you can do.when you are a college student,you can consider to meet him...Just as you said,you only talk on internet,and you know little about him.In that case,keep the friendship between you and him until you enter the university.Of course,right now,you should tell him you are not his GF clearly.
1. 会上英语角不代表他绝对不是流氓,陈冠希的英语应该有过之而无不及。
2. 即使他不是流氓也不代表他对你的感觉很可信,网络上因为看不见,说话可以不负责任。
3. 即使他是一个负责任的人,但因为他也没见过你,只听过声音,对你的感觉只建立在这个基础上未免不是很可靠,也许他是真的喜欢上了你,这种喜欢在你们互相见过后有没有继续发展的可能,难说。
4. 你对他的喜欢也是因为他先表白,女孩子容易被男方的情绪带动,这是很危险的,特别在看不见对方的样子时,少了可以牵制感情的外型的因素做参考,给了你任意发展感情的空间,等你深险进去才发现对方的外貌让你难以接受双方都会很受伤。
5. 他说的喜欢你的理由很勉强,世上喜欢狗的人多了去了,他身边肯定也不少,单凭这一点难以让人信服。试问你自己,...
After reading your message, I concluded that you are an intelligent girl. Actually, to a certain extent, you already kno you put your question here merely to seek some assurances.
My advice is, if you want to, you can carry
but keep a distance, keep him at bay, that is, only maintain the relationship on the net, nothing more! Arrange your time properly between studies and the net.
However, if you really choose to carry on, psychologically you must be well prepared. Sooner or later, he will be coming on stronger and stronger, keep a clear head, do not be mesmerized by his sweet words. Whether he is serious ...
当有人跟你告白了,就算你之前根本都没有注意他,被告白后也会不由自主的注意到他,从而对他产生某些情愫,这种状态是有专业名词的,……具体叫什么我忘记了= =
所以你不必感到慌张,你觉得自己有点喜欢上他是正常的事,just take it easy, and time will tell if it's your true love or just a short-time thing.
further more, he's much elder than you. As an adult myself, I think he just treat you like a cute little girl.就是他萌上你了,觉得你很可爱,说要娶你也是那种对小女孩的语气吧, so don't take it seriously, alright?
该做什么就做什么,偶尔会想起他的事也不要有奇怪的感觉,因为我开头提到过的那个状态,在我看来你应该过不了多久就会不在意他的事了。
--------------
as your ...
too good to be true!don't take my word personally,i just mean this situation. since he's much older than you,and you are just about 16(i guess),a normal,sane person shouldn't take a middle school student seriously(no offense),either he's kidding or he's abnormal or he's insane or he's a little 恋童癖.Anyway,something in him is wrong.and i know studying in middle school is a hard work, you could not focus on two things at the same time,and you should not.
网络上的你还是小心点的好,可以跟他练习自己的口语。但是不要和他效哦,因为你又不认识他吧,小心一点啦!网络上有许多骗人的哦,我也是的,嘿嘿,还有外国人给我写信呢,那你说,我就应该真的相信他们吗?嘿嘿,三十六计,小心为上策哦!不要轻易相信别人哦!
Dear girl,
Forget that!I can realise that his said just is a kid.You realy don't very know him,do you?You must take all your time in learning.It's not the time for your love.When you get in the univercity,you will have enough time which you can get a realy well boy.Belive me,I'm a student in a univercity now.Work hard!Then you will get anything what you want.
He asked you to marry with him?I thought it's too fast~How do you think about that?To be friends is ok,but to marry it's too early to think about it.Because you don't know each other now.Do you really love him?In my opinion,love is that meet.Not to to say how much he love you,but to do for you.Sometimes,love is take care the other.You'd better to hardworking.Told him if he really love,to be friend first.Later you can decide the man who loves you really and will sacrifice for you,that you can be married with him.
你和他一起练口语当然好
但是要小心
不要上当受骗
万一是坏蛋呢,毕竟网络不可靠认识些其他人,转移下注意力吧你还这么小,千万别走错路啊
遇到一个男孩internet.we会见了在一个网上英语coner.we可以对话聊天there.cause我的声音听起来不错,而且我可以说相当不错,英语,有很多人想谈一谈与me.and我变得很流行在这英语聊天室。
我知道这男孩刚刚由chance.cause他能说不错的英语,而且他也是其中之一,政府当局在这聊天room.just和我一样,我们都是tempoary管理员there.one一天,他刚刚告诉我说,他很喜欢我,我就觉得surprised.then问他reason.he回答,使你像狗,我喜欢狗,然后我喜欢you.i以为他是在开玩笑me.but他问我嫁给他后that.but他说的是: &你想嫁给我,当你长大了吗? &我回答说: &不! &
但之后,我沉思了lot.i从未支付任何attition他之前that.but之后,我开始支付attiton对him.i以为我开始喜欢他。
不过,我不知道我应该怎么do.c...
Hello, hear your one state, I am quite deep when sighing with deep feeling, sisters, I am the middle school student too 。
Bent on piece I network the peoples of the loves,say each boy to like me have at I accident hes frank from another population behind being the getting getting fickle in more love more always always many times 。Disconsolate that my heart is full of, should become excited to him too for me, I can think luckily too that has not fallen into the other side's trap by oneself 。
i think you are a quite talented person, we can like a person, but sometimes we look forward to the Plato type eternity even more, that is actually the leas...
What he has been doing these days proves one thing: he likes you but not loves. Why? (you may ask). If he isn't fond of you, why did he make so many silly jokes to you and even the public?! I bet he is not that funny. Even if he is a funny guy, his action is neither rational nor normal. Simply because if he really loves you(not just likes you), in no way would he do anything harmful for you. But the fact is that he puts you in an embarassed situation. So from this point, we could see that he has never ever placed himself into your position. That means himself is the only one he cares about during this case.
In a word, as I said, keep away from him...
I see you know every,but you don't know how to soled.I think you can give up that chang give up that boy and chang another chatting room.forget it is a best way!
i use to fell in love with one girl on the internet but wat i can tell is dont belive this shit so fack ~ and also u can think it abot it .ur guys just talk on the internet to praticle ur guys english nothing at all also u never c him i mean met him watever. how do u kown his personality
and u just study in the middle school.~ so just concertrating on u study forget this shit. ~belive me
~dont belive him . i just give me suggestion ... wish u can as soon as possbile sort out this is problem la
you should mind your step. there might be a trap for you. if you know him well
you won't ask such a question. so drop it
Stop caring about him.Internet is a virtual space!You'd better transfer ur attention to ur study.If u work hard u will forget these things.U R so young,u shouldn't fall in love with a boy u don't know.I think the most suitable time 4 u to love & 2 be loved is when u finished ur education.You'd better transfer 2 another website 2 practise ur Eng.
现在你还是个学生,别管那些没用的事,况且你们长大了还不一定记得对方。至少现在保持朋友关系吧。
这个...很难办啊你了解他吗?Internet上认识的人会可靠吗?我是说他现在对你谈 marry,会不会太早啊!你应该好好想想啊!
中学生英语就这么好,厉害。。 生活中还是有爱的,你有什么让他可以在乎?
Do what you think is right.
do what you intend
ai zi ji kan zhe ban ba
Since you are still a middle school student, you have to concentrate your mind on your study.There are huge opportunities after youfinish your study and enter into the society.I don't think you surf on the internet justto make boy friends, so your purpose is to raise your English level rather than thisimmature love.Thinking of what you want thisperiod, you will handle tI know what you are thinking.:)Treat him as an ordinary friend.That is what you can do.when you are a college student,you can consider to meet him...Just as you said,you only talk on internet,and you know little about him.In that case,keep the friendship between you and him until you enter the university.Of course,right now,you should tell him you are not his GF clearly.his matter squarelyWish you good luck.1. 正面: 那男管理员也蛮可爱的, 至少他可能查看了你的个人资料,知道你喜欢小狗. 蛮细心的嘛..负面: 但也不排除他有偷窥癖好, 以偷看人家的细节隐私为乐...2. 正面: 喜欢去逛英语角的男生坏不到哪里去, 就算坏,起码也是个有文化的流氓,对不~ 负面: 这种男生仅仅因为与你有同样的小动物情节而喜欢你... 这感情基础基本是很不牢靠的~~
万一哪天他遇见喜欢兔子, 喜欢猫的呢? 这两种都比小狗更招人喜欢呢... 那时候他改口说喜欢兔子什么的, 你就亏大了3. 你的意志也太不坚定了!!!
之前他没对你示好时, 你对他什么感觉都没, 一旦他开了口, 你居然立马松口了!!
就算他很优秀吧, 你也得检讨检讨是不? 要知道, 男生对轻易到手的猎物往往都不会太珍惜~4. 老生长谈一句,
珍爱生命~远离网恋~回头看看你身边的男生们, 也许他们都不那么出众, 不那么耀眼~1. 会上英语角不代表他绝对不是流氓,陈冠希的英语应该有过之而无不及。2. 即使他不是流氓也不代表他对你的感觉很可信,网络上因为看不见,说话可以不负责任。3. 即使他是一个负责任的人,但因为他也没见过你,只听过声音,对你的感觉只建立在这个基础上未免不是很可靠,也许他是真的喜欢上了你,这种喜欢在你们互相见过后有没有继续发展的可能,难说。4. 你对他的喜欢也是因为他先表白,女孩子容易被男方的情绪带动,这是很危险的,特别在看不见对方的样子时,少了可以牵制感情的外型的因素做参考,给了你任意发展感情的空间,等你深险进去才发现对方的外貌让你难以接受双方都会很受伤。5. 他说的喜欢你的理由很勉强,世上喜欢狗的人多了去了,他身边肯定也不少,单凭这一点难以让人信服。试问你自己,会因为随便一个男生喜欢狗就爱上对方了吗?6. 从你目前的生活来看,单单对付学习也许游刃有余,但又要学习又要谈情也许不一定胜任。大量事实证明,女生的情绪比较容易波动,一但动情整个生活都受波及。感情发展顺利则已,一旦有变动则难以自控,那时为时已晚。7. 他说等你长大,如果他不可靠,则你用错情;如果他一往情深,但你毕竟还小,你身上的变数大,万一以后是你变心,岂不伤人?所以,结论就是:wrong timing, just forget about it and move on. 但这正好说明他们在你面前不刻意做作, 对你的真诚是拿尺子都可以量出来的...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 微信是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信