帮我翻译成英语在线翻译句子!

帮我翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文,谢谢
也有自己的目标。今天能够参加那么隆重的一次比赛,但是我敢讲。在经理问我需要不需要报名的时候,个人觉得,我英语没有考出级。但是我会用笨笨的办法,更是另一种突破。说实话,让对方明白我的意思。也和外国的朋友有过几次的交流,,那就是个人的经验,很多事情不一定会成功,虽然交流的不流利,是别人偷也偷不走的东西。不是得到就是学到,用百分百的自己去对待,我就答应了,但是可以比别人早一步去尝试,对于我来说,我会珍惜每一次的机会,卫侄晃,一直以来我都有所追求,就是组织语言,是一种挑战,我是2009年12月份与贵公司正式签订合同,
提问者采纳
for me,! I will cherish every opportunity, But I will use the method that is stupid,t go, I promise, Why not, I have always been something that have their own goal, Not is to learn, organize language understand what I mean, Also, is also steal stolen things don&#39, and foreign friends have had several exchanges, To tell you the truth, but can be compared to the others early step to try that personal experience, The manager asked me to not need register, many things are not succeed, personal thought, but I dare to speak, with 100% yourself to treat!
可以吗, I have an English class, but another breakthrough, it is a kind of challenge, Today to join the first game was so,I was in December 2009 formally signed the contract with your company, although not fluent communication,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
And foreign friends have had several exchanges, although the exchange is not fluent,I was in December 2009 signed the contract with your company, needs no registration, personally think, But I will use simple-minded approach is to organize the language and the other side know what I mean, I have been pursued, Why not do it! I will treasure every opportunity to deal with a hundred percent of themselves!, I said yes, but I dare say, To be honest, a lot of things will not necessarily be Chenggong, Be learned is not, I did not test out of English class, The manager asked me, for me, is not really steal other people steal things , but can step in to try than others Zao that private experience, Today to participate in so grand a game, it is another breakthrough, is a challenge, have their own goals,
I was in December 2009 formally signed the contract with your company, I have always been something that have their own goal. Today to join the first game was so, for me, it is a kind of challenge, but another breakthrough. To tell you the truth, I have an English class. But I will use the method that is stupid, organize language understand what I mean. Also, and foreign friends have had several exchanges, although not fluent communication, but I dare to speak. The manager asked me to not need register, I promise, personal thought, many things are not succeed, but can be compared to the others early step to try that personal experience, is also steal stolen things don't go. Not is to learn. Why not do it
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢~~帮我翻译成英语!!_百度知道
谢谢~~帮我翻译成英语!!
圣诞节可真有趣啊!!真希望我的圣诞节也能变得那么丰富~~虽然圣诞老人并不存在,但是他确实让圣诞节增添了不少的色彩!!特别是孩子们,他们会比大人更加期待圣诞节~~在中国的话,大人一般会给孩子钱让他们自己去买自己喜欢的东西。这样就少了一点点的惊喜。现在你和你的家人是不是已经在准备过圣诞节了? 对,你们会不会在圣诞节的时候吃火鸡呢? 不用着急!你可以在收到我的信后再给我回信。不过最大的遗憾就是我没能把给你的礼物【照片】也寄给你(还有你妹妹),因为信封太小没法放,下次我会记得发包裹过来!!
提问者采纳
Christmas is really interesting!! I hope my Christmas would become so abundant~~Santa Claus doesn't exist, but he gives Christmas more colours in deed!! Especially for children, they are looking forward Christmas more than adults ~ ~ In China, adults give money to children on their own to buy their favorite things generally. It would be lack of surprise. Now, Are you and your family ready for Christmas? Yes, Will you eat Turkey at Christmas time? Take your time! You can reply me after received letter from me. But the biggest regret is that I can't send the gift 【Photos 】to you (and your sister), because the envelope is too small to contain them. I'll remember to send them with a parcel!! 手工翻译。希望你喜欢!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Christmas can be really interesting, ah! ! I wish my Christmas can become so rich ~ ~ Santa Claus does not exist, but he does make Christmas adds a lot of color! ! Especially children than adults, they will be more looking forward to Christmas ~ ~ then adults generally give children money to let them buy their favorite things. This is too little to the point of surprise. Now you and your family is not already prepared for Christmas? Yes, you will not eat turkey at Christmas time?
Do not worry! Received my letter and then you can send me a letter. However, the biggest regret is that I did not able to give you gift photo] also send you (and your sister), because the envelopes are too small to put next time I'll remember the hair wrapped over! ! 还有任何问题欢迎追问,每天在线等待你的提问^_^
Christmas can be really interesting!!!!! I hope my Christmas also can become so rich ~ ~ although Santa Claus does not exist, but he really let Christmas add a lot of colour!!!!! Especially children, they will be more than adults to Christmas ~ ~ in the Chinese words, adults will give money to children on their own to buy their favorite things. This little bit of surprise. Now you and your family is already in preparation for Christmas? Yes, you will eat Turkey at Christmas time? Don't try so hard! You can receive my letter after letter to me. But the biggest regret is that I can't put the gift to you the photos 】 also sent to you (and your sister), because the envelope is too small can't put, next time I'll remember to send parcel over!
Christms day is very interesting!I sincely hope that our Chrismas day can aslo abundant.Although the Santa Clausis not exsit,but he makes the Christmas day more colorful.especially the kids,they hope Christmas day coming more than the adults.In china,the adults often give kids money and ask them to buy what they want.This makes
the day less interesting.Are your ready to enjoy the day with your parents?Yes,will you eat turkey on this day?Dont worry,you can reply to my letter after you
get it.But if is a pity that i have not send the gift(the photos) to you and your sister.Beacuse the letter is too small.I will send a express parcel to you next time.Thank you.
Christmas can be really interesting!!!!! I hope my Christmas also can become so rich
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译成英文谢谢~!_百度知道
帮我翻译成英文谢谢~!
今天是我上英语补习班的第一天~!我很兴奋~!在去补习班的路上我找不到路就绕了一大圈才到了学校真是够背的~!唉不过今天的课程让我感觉时间过的很快获得了很多的知识~!我第一次来上课,第一次看到老师,老师和我想像的不一样看起来很亲切让我淌岐篡灰诂菏磋筒单喇松了一口气~!
提问者采纳
Today is the first day to take English courses out of our daily formal classes.I was so excited.On the way to the place which i will take lessons,i got lost.So i walked around a real long distance before i got there.The school is around the corner that not obvious.It is a little pity .However,what i have learnt today make me feel time flies and really teach me something.It is the first time i came to the class and saw the teacher.It made me relax that the teacher is very kind which is out my imagination.可能有点拙劣溅葱惯缎甙等轨劝憨滑的翻译,有高手请加以指正。谢谢
提问者评价
你很谦虚~!所以我选你~!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
It's my first day coming to English class today. I'm very excited!But on the way to class, I couldn't find the correct direction, so I spent longer time and walked in another route instead of direct to here. I was not so lucky......Anyway, I learned a lot from the course today, and really felt time runs fast!I've met the teacher for the first time. She looks little bit di蓼惺草臼禺铰碴歇厂忙fferent from what I imaged before, and she's very kind. I felt not so much nervous when I saw her.
参考资料:
My own translation, not so perfect, I know.....
Today is my first day of classes in English! I'm very excited!今天是我上英语补习班的第一天~!我很兴奋~!On the way to cram I can't find my way around the circle is only at school is enough back ~! alas在去补习班的路上我找不到路就绕了一大圈才到了学校真是够背的~But today's course makes me feel time soon get a lot of knowledge ~!!唉不过今天的课程让我感觉时间过的很快获得了很多的知识~!The first time I came to class, first saw, teacher and I thought of not as looks kind let me relieved ~!我第一次来上课,第一次看到老师,老师和我想像的不一样看起来很亲切让我松了一口气~!
is the first day of my
extra english
class .i feel very excited.it is so
unfortunnatele
find the way to school by losing my way .but
i got so manny knowladge that
felt the time
went by quckly
also felt very fortuntaly that
the teather there is very soft and
respomsiblelly
as a glance of her at firt time of the class
English Today is my first day of school ~! I am very excited ~! In the way to school I can not find the road on a large circle around it to the back of the school is enough ~! Alas But of course this time I have been feeling a lot of quick access to the knowledge ~! The first time I come to school the first time to see the teacher, teachers, and I do not imagine the same kind look, let me breathe a sigh of relief ~!
Today is the first day that I attend the English cram school, I am very excited.
I lost my way there and it took much time when I finnally got there, bad luck!
Anyhow, time went away quikly and I leart a lot of things today. This is the first time that I had my cram school classes and met my teacher there, the teacher there is not the one I had ever imagined, he is very kind, thank godness!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信