1对1匹配服务商
我来帮您找服务商
推荐服务商
好评率:<span class='color_fb%
擅长领域:
擅长领域:
擅长领域:英语翻译帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,但要正确率高啊!1他住在一个四面环山的小村庄,简直太美了!(好像和最高级有关) 你说的对,它是我们这最美的村庄了.2我再也没有见过任何一个人比他更高,我认为他是世界第一高人.3在我们学校,她的舞姿比任何人都美.(副词最高级) 4你的学习越勤奋,你学的就越好.你说的对,可我认为你并不比我勤奋,我也并不比你懒.5我们年级里大部分学生都喜欢跳舞,也喜欢唱歌.但没有一个人比李平唱的,跳的更好.不用字字翻译,意思对(好像都和最高级有关)语法对就行!真人,认真翻译,不需要用翻译器的,(如有能保证全对的请注明)
挚爱记忆oO6
1他住在一个四面环山的小村庄,简直太美了! He lives in a village with mountains around it.How beautiful it is! 你说的对,它是我们这最美的村庄了. Yes,you are right.It's the most beautiful village here. 2我再也没有见过任何一个人比他更高,我认为他是世界第一高人. I have never seen a man taller than him.I think he is the tallest one in the world. 3在我们学校,她的舞姿比任何人都美. In our school , her dance is more beautiful than any other one. 4你的学习越勤奋,你学的就越好. The harder you study,the better you are. 你说的对,可我认为你并不比我勤奋,我也并不比你懒. You are right.But I don't think you are harder than me and I am lazier than you. 5我们年级里大部分学生都喜欢跳舞,也喜欢唱歌. Most students in our grade like dancing and singing. 这句也可以说Most students in our grade like dancing,and sing,too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1.私に?兢铯胜い扦?坤丹ぃ?
2.私にそれを持っているように手?护盲葡陇丹ぃ?
3.私にものを買うように手?护Δ韦狭激い扦工??
4.私達が散?iしに行...
1——8只好到漫画派对网店买了~~~
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请输入您需要翻译的文本!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语3个句子英语翻译。要准确啊。谢谢_百度知道
3个句子英语翻译。要准确啊。谢谢
之所以给你寄一些比较大的沙子是因为希望你能把产品看得更清楚,在你施工的时 颜色是不会掉色的,如果汇上2次款 银行就会扣我们两次手续费产品包装都印有颜色。毕竟货值都很低
提问者采纳
The raw materials we use are also different from others. Product packaging is printed with color.The color will not rub off when you are in construction .If we remit 2 times .The value
are very low after allThe reason that I send you some big sand is that I hope you can see the products more clearly, the bank will deduct the poundage twice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
And the raw materials are also different from others.After all the shve sent you some of the big sand so thatI you can see the products more clearly, we have to give the bank double handling charges.The packaging of products are printed with colors,and the colors won&#39;t rub off even you are workingI&#39,if we
remit two times
1 带着面向世界的基本目标,于1998年2月在韩国首尔开始其业务。 2 基本目标是为世界提供更优质的网络服务。 3 于1998年2月在韩国首尔开始其业务为世界
I send you some big sand for you to see the production more clear. The total value is quite low, it is not worthy to remit for two times, because the bank will charge on us for two times. There is colour printed on the package, it will not fade away when you use it.The material we use is different from the others.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信