这句话用英语在线翻译句子怎么翻译 跪求!!!

跪求!英语高手翻译这句话“有志者,事竟成”_百度知道
跪求!英语高手翻译这句话“有志者,事竟成”
英语中有这么一句话,向来被翻译成“有志者事竟成”:When there is a will, there is a way.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Where there's a will there's a way.
if you think you can,you can!
where there is a will, there is a way.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语达人翻译一下:融财富 聚信谊 这句话。做广告语用的。。_百度知道
跪求英语达人翻译一下:融财富 聚信谊 这句话。做广告语用的。。
- -神马谷歌翻译 金山都试哦亲~要自写哦~
提问者采纳
Poly letter financial wealth
提问者评价
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Donate the wealth to gather the faith and friendship
Accumulating wealth, gathering trust and friendship.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求翻译这句话,信用证,英语,银行条款_百度知道
跪求翻译这句话,信用证,英语,银行条款
100% of RMB LC face value should be deposited with and pledged to DBS Shanghai in the form of RMB FD or Libor linked SD(principle protected), prior to each LC issuance.`
签发信用证前必须信用证面值全额民币定期存款或与伦敦银行同业拆借利率挂钩短期存款式存入并抵押给海新加坡发展银行【英语牛团】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
DBS Shanghai指新加坡银行RMB FD 指没详细点资料
该条款的条款号是什么?
信用证的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这句话用英语怎么翻译?谢谢_百度知道
求这句话用英语怎么翻译?谢谢
每我尝试尝试找事物佳解决路径案候我都十愉快求句用英语要翻译请问愉快用delight合适谢谢
提问者采纳
表示自高兴用于自做某事使别高兴作名词及物及物词使用it deligths me to find the optimum route and method to the problem when i tried my best希望我答帮助
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
delight合适 单词般用 习所产高兴
Every time I try to find the best way and methods to solve the things,I always feel very happy.你要用delight的话Every time I try to find the best way and methods to solve the things,it always delighted me.
I always feel quite pleased when I try finding out the best route and method to the things.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
这句话用英语怎么翻译
若光我影能够相互注视泪色钻石零始散发光芒要害怕我相遇与相恋结合起吧
提问者采纳
If you are light, shadow and I can watch each other, tears colored diamonds, will shine from scratch do not be afraid, we will meet together and love it
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
If you are a light and I for the shadow to staring at each other the tears color of a diamond do not be afraid spreading light from scratch will we met and fell in love with it together...汗....知道语错误...希望能帮助
If you are a light, and I, for the shadow to staring at each other, the tears color of a diamond, spreading light from scratch, do not be afraid, will we met and fell in love with it together从有道词典得来。
If you are a light, and I for the shadow to staring at each other, the tears colour of a diamond, spreading light from scratch, do not be afraid, will we met and fell in love with it together fover.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信