帮我翻译下英语在线翻译句子The Universi...

谁能帮我翻译一下这些英语,急用Splendid China is the biggest model park in the world.It has models of famous Chinese buildings.The longest wall in the world,the Great Wall,is here but it is much smaller than the real one.You can take a photo but you cannot climd this wall!In the park,you cam see rpck paintings,beautiful old trees,rivers and mountains.You can also see Potala Palace-the highest palace in the world-and you won't need aplane to get there!打错了是rock
荣光万丈2366
"锦绣中华"是世界上最大的模型公园.它拥有各式中国著名建筑的模型.世上最长的城墙,长城,也在在这里,当然,模型比实际的要小很多.你可以在此拍照,然而你不能爬上城墙!在公园,你能看见岩石画,优美的古树,河流和群山.你能还看到布达拉宫-位于世界屋脊的宫殿(直译应该是世界最高的宫殿,但是肯定不是这个意思,而是位于最高处的宫殿,所以我做了意义)-并且,你无须搭机前往该处!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
锦绣中国是最大的world.It示范园区著名中国buildings.The模型世界上最长的墙,长城,在这里,但是它比真正的one.You较小的照片可以,但你不能climd这堵墙!在园区内,凸轮看到rpck画,美丽的树木,河流和山脉。您还可以看到布达拉宫,是世界上最高的宫殿和你不会需要aplane到那里!...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译如题
爱腾袭Zspl
I don't have homework today 今天我没有作业It's a great day for me to have a day without any homework,so I can read my favourite novel after school,which I barely have time to read since the new term began.对于我来说,没有作业的一天好极了,我终于在放学后有时间读我最爱的小说了,在新学期开学后我几乎没有时间读这部小说.I can also watch Tv for a while,I miss my cartoon much.我也可以看一会电视,我想念极了我的动画片.The most important thing is that ,I can relax myself .I have been so busy with my study recently,which makes me so tired.最重要的事是,我可以放松自己.最近我一直在学习,觉得很累.I hope there would be more days without homework,so I can enjoy my childhood.我希望能有更多没有作业的时间,让我可以享受我的童年.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
内容是啥啊。。。今天没作业所以就没写,这样子也不行吧?有方向没? 才80词,5分钟就完事了。。。
。。。。。。。60分怎么可能有人给你写了还带翻译。。。。。500分我都不写。
加翻译的话会很麻烦啊~~~我可以替你写英文的但是我不想翻译There's no homework today
I can't believe that after all these years in secondary school, there's no homework today. It's incredible. Usually, with the universi...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Please check the attachment the quotation.Any doubt pls let me know ASAP.这个翻译有没有错误,有的话麻烦在这个基础上帮我修改一下,或者有没有更礼貌简洁的商务英语?
妮绮姁7ffCT
英语发信:Dear Mr./Ms.xxx,Please check the attachment for the quotation.If you have any doubts,pls let me know ASAP.Wish you have a good day!(ps:发上祝福的话,)Sincerely yours.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The quotation in the attachment, please you check
Attached please find quotation for your reference, if you have any query about it, please feel free contact me. Thanks a lot. 这样写比较正规和客气点。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我今天想讲的是天气,最近几天的天气应该说是不怎么好,像前几天,总是早晚温差很大,自从星期一开始,由于冷空气的影响,天总是不时的下雨,气温下降很快,天气变化很大,总所周知,现在的气候问题一直是我们所关注的,由于各种工业的发展,二氧化碳排放的增加,导致现在的温室效应越来越严重,才让现在各种奇怪的天气出现,现在的天气越来越捉摸不透,所以同学们也要注意多穿衣服,以防感冒
Today I want to talk about the weather.Recently it may be not good.Just like a few days ago,there is always a large temperature difference between day and night.From Monday it has been raining for a while for cold air.What's more,it occured to the declining temperature and various weather.It is universial that climate is the problem we focus on al the time.with the development of industries,the amount of CO2 increasing leads to making the greenhouse effect more seriously.So that we don't underatand the strange weather.Please wear enough clothes in case of cold.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信