谁能帮我翻译一下这段英语在线翻译句子?

谁能帮我翻译一下这几段英语什么意思?_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这几段英语什么意思?
This case is interesting because HACCP has had a very long trajectory,starting as a local private experiment and ending as a general legal obligation in the European Union. HACCP was invented in the 1960s by Pillsbury in order to provide 100% safe food to NASA astronauts.As early as 1972,the World Health Organization(WHO)claimed that HACCP was the best method of ensuring food hygiene.At about the same time, the US Food and Drug Administration(FDA)recommended its application to the food canning industry.In 1985,the Codex Alimentarius (Codex),began work on guidelines for the application of HACCP.began work on guidelines for the application of HACCP.These guidelines became an international standard in 1994with the enforcement of the SPS agreement(the sanitary section of the World Trade Agreement),not long after theEuropean Commission integrated the standard in several Directives。The European Union Directive /EC eventually made it legally-binding for all operators within the food chain to put in place a quality and safety assurance plan according to the HACCP method.
This paper looks into how this procedural standard has managed to travel across segments of a highly differentiated food industry,across time and countries,while retaining its character as a universal standard for food quality control.Who are the actors who effected the transformation of a private practice into a generic form and facilitated its transfer?How did various professional,international and intergovernmental bodies agree on it,and how did the concept become a standard?
This case is one in which scientific experts have exercised a particularly deep influence over the setting of a standard by highlighting the properties of what could be called a regulatory concept:a pattern of practice grounded in experiment and observation but presented under a generic or standard form.The influence of scientific experts derives from their ability to connect users and rule-makers through such concepts,which work like boundary-objects between the world of ideas and the worlds of practice.In the separation between rule-making and enforcement that characterises standard-setting(Kerwer 2005),authority accrues to experts because of their capacity to connect users and rule-makers.Their influence is also bounded by their failure in doing so,as illustrated later in this paper。
To explore these issues,this paper proceeds in three steps.Firstly,the literature on international standard-setting is discussed,with particular attention to the notion of diffusion and limitations therein.In the second part,I describe the development ofHACCP.The concluding step discusses the action of a group of scientific experts to explain their ability to channel standard-setting efforts into the development of a shared concept.I also demonstrate that their conceptual advocacy tactics have not given them influence over all sectors of the food industry or all rule-makers.
这起案件很有趣,因为HACCP体系已经很长的轨道,开始为当地私营实验和结束作为一般法律义务的欧洲联盟。 HACCP体系是在上世纪60年代发明的皮尔斯伯里为了提供100 %安全的食品,以astronauts.As美国航天局早在1972年,世界卫生组织 (世卫组织)声称, HACCP体系是最好的方法,确保粮食hygiene.At大约在同一时间,美国食品和药物管理局( FDA )的建议适用于食品罐头industry.In 1985年,食品法典(法典) ,开始工作的指导方针,以应用HACCP.began工作的指导方针,以应用HACCP.These指南成为国际标准1994with实施卫生和植物检疫协定(卫生部分的世界贸易协定)不久后, 欧洲委员会的标准集成在几个指令。欧盟的Directive 2003/53/EC最终使它具有法律约束力的为所有营办商在食物链建立一个质量和安全保证计划按照HACCP管理的方法。 本文期待进入这一程序的标准如何设法穿越阶层的一个高度分化食品工业,跨越时间和国家,同时保留其性质是一项普遍的标准,食品质量control.Who谁是演员的转变对私人实践的一般形式,并促进其转移?怎么各专业,国际和政府间机构达成一致意见,以及如何做的概念成为一个标准? 这起案件是一个科学的专家们发挥了特别深刻的影响的情况下确定一个标准,突出的性能什么是可以被称为一个管理概念:模式的做法植根于实验和观察,但下提出一个通用或标准格式。影响的科学专家来自于他们的能力,连接用户和规则决策者通过这些概念,这就像边界物体之间的世界的思想和世界的practice.In分开规则的制定和执行的特点,标准制定( Kerwer 2005年) ,权威专家的累积,因为他们的能力,连接用户和规则makers.Their界的影响也是他们失败的这样做,正说明这一点后来在这个文件。 探讨这些问题,本文所得的三个steps.Firstly ,文献国际标准制定的讨论,并特别注意这一概念的推广和限制therein.In的第二部分,我描述了发展 最后一步HACCP.The讨论了采取行动的一组科学专家解释其能力通道标准制订工作纳入发展的共同concept.I还表明,他们的概念宣传策略没有放弃他们的影响的所有部门食品工业或全部规则决策者。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下以下这段英文_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下以下这段英文
(The mionistry of USA entrusts The wasnington bank of America with responsibnnytor the issue of US dollar Bond to all over the world since 1935. TOTAL The bond fund is received by the American Treasury for the executi嵘邰第渴郢韭电血钉摩on of the morgenthanplan allocated to every subordinate bank under the America on schedule for deposit and future payment.The ministry of finance assignes the Washington Bank and the subordinate banks to cash the interest capital which becomes waluce for ever assured by the Fund committee of the world.
Eigsh Face Value)谁能帮我翻译出以上这段英文吗?谢谢了
(the D.S doear boad pay Dollar by duplltake tickets &忒治侈何侬蛊畴坍川开 )再请帮我翻译一下这段英文
提问者采纳
美国的mionistry委托wasnington美国银行与responsibnnytor问题的美元债券,以世界各地的自1935年以来。总计.债券基金是受到美国财政部的执行morgenthanplan分配给每个下属银行在美国的时间表和未来的存款支付。财政部assignes华盛顿世界银行和下属银行现金利息资本成为waluce永远保证基金委员会的世界。Eigsh面值-------------------------第1篇的翻译。在DS doear boad 10圮依官妒擢德规泉海沪000000美元支付的duplltake车票和六千点○○万----------------第2篇的翻译
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
多给点分哦
内政部委托美国华盛顿与美国银行负责发行美元债券,以世界各地子1935年以来的情况来统计, 总计
债券基金是美国财政部执行的,超过计划分配给每个下属银行,依据美国的时间表和未来的存款支付。 财政部指派华盛顿世界银行和下属银行实现现金利息资本价值,永远保证基金委员会的世界地位。有很多有明显的拼写错误,我适宜猜的,也许会有出入&&见谅,能力有限!
美国(mionistry委托给wasnington美洲银行与responsibnnytor美元债券的发行以来,世界各地1935年。
债券基金是由美国财政部收到的分配给各下属银行morgenthanplan在美国在时间表和未来支付押金。
财政部的assignes华盛顿银行和下属银行现金利息资本成为waluce永远保证基金委员会的世界。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段英语谁能帮我翻译一下.我有急用_百度知道
这段英语谁能帮我翻译一下.我有急用
4.Certainly I don’t teach because teaching is easy for me. Teaching is the most difficult of the various ways I have attempted to earn my living: mechanic, carpenter, writer. For me, teaching is a red-eye, sweaty-palm, sinking-stomach profession. Red-eye, because I never feel ready to teach no matter how late I stay up preparing. Sweaty–palm, because I’m always nervous before I enter the classroom, sure that I will be found out for the fool that I am. Sinking-stomach, because I leave the classroom an hour later convinced that I was even more boring than usual.
4.我教书当然不是因为教书对我来说很容易。教书是我曾尝试过的谋生方法中最困难的,这些方法包括:做机械师、当木匠、当作家。对我来说,教书是个熬红眼、手心出汗、胃下垂的职业。熬红眼,因为我不管备课到多晚总是觉得没有准备好。手心出汗,因为我在进入教室前总是提心吊胆,恐怕被当作傻瓜。胃下垂,因为当我一个小时后离开教室时,会觉得比平时更加烦躁。胃下垂可能翻译得不太好,就是肚子七上八下的意思。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下下面这段英语_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下下面这段英语
10, in addition. When an appearance is made by a person acting in a representative capacity, they shall not be furnished free on loan, they shall not be furnished free on loan. Upon request. He may, they shall be made available for copying or purchase of copies as provided in 8 CFR 103. Thereafter, be loaned a copy of the testimony and exhibits contained in the record of proceeding upon giving his&#47, he/she may. F urther proof of authority to act in a representative capacity may be required, his personal appearance or signature shall constitute a representation that under the provisions of this chapter he is authorized and qualified to represent, and except as otherwise provided in 8 CFR 103,obtain copies of Service records or information therefrom and copies of documents or transcripts of evidence furnished by him, substitution may be permitted upon the written withdrawal of the attorney or representative of record or upon notification of the new attorn however, a party to a proceeding o哑皮贯咎卟侥晋手r his attorney or representative shall be permitted to examine the recond of proceeding in a Service office.2(b), in conformity with 8 CFR 103Appearances – An appearance shall be filed on this form by the attorney or representative appearing in each case. Availability of Records – During the ti however.10;her receipt for such copies and pledging that it will be surrendered upon final disposition of the case or upon demand. If extra copies of exhibits do not exist
当露面由行动在代表性容量的人.10可以.2 (b); 然而,他们在贷款不会任意被装备、对行动的一个党或他的律师或者代表在服务办公室将被允许审查recond进行,他们在贷款不会任意被装备。 另外;她的这样拷贝的收据和承诺那它将投降在案件的最终处理或在需求出现–出现在这个形式将被归档由出现于每个案件的律师或代表。 如果展览的副本不存在。 纪录–的可及性在tima期间的案件是即将发生的。 之后,他的体貌或署名将构成在本章之下供应他被批准并且合格代表的表示法,他或她可以贷款在纪录和展览的包含的拷贝证词进行在给他&#47,代替也许被允许在书面撤退纪录律师或代表或在新的律师或代表的通知。 F也许需要行动的当局urther证明在代表性容量; 然而。 他依从8 CFR 103,根据需要.10,得到服务纪录的拷贝他或抄本的装备的或信息从联发迟故侏嘎夫旁那里和拷贝证据文件,他们将使成为可利用为拷贝如所提供复制或购买在8 CFR 103,和除了如否则提供在8 CFR 103
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文!
Men's Retrograde
Product Code: T2M424RF Using avant-garde detail and cutting edge design, the Retrograde Collection is the perfect watches for every occasion. With detailed, textured dials with the retrograde sub-dial and top quality bands, the Retrograde Collection adds another range to Timex that continues to deliver truly innovative features. Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 days* Prices shown are MSRP and apply only to the United States. Pricing in areas outside the United States will differ due to currency exchange rates, local taxes and other factors.
提问者采纳
男子倒退普赖斯:100.00美元我们产品把电码化:T2M424RF使用先锋的细节,切割刀刃设计,后退的收藏品是给所有时机的完美的手表。用详细,有纹理的拨号盘用后退的候补选手-拨号盘,而且最高的质量乐队,后退的收藏品把另一个范围加到继续交付真正革新的特辑的蒂梅克斯公司上。有效性:通常用2-3天的时间船*被显示的价格是MSRP,仅仅适用于美利坚合众国。在美利坚合众国外面的地区的定价格将由于通货汇率,地方税和其他的因素争论。(机器翻译`本人英语不好)
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信