拜托高手帮我翻译一下专业英语在线翻译句子,急用啊,...

面试时要用的东西,拜托谁能尽快帮忙翻译一下啊??
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友lucy遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
请尽快帮个忙吧!急死我了!!!!!!!
首秦公司全称是,秦皇岛首秦金属材料有限公司。首秦公司座落于秦皇岛市抚宁县境内。北倚燕山山脉,南临“京沈高速”,占地面积2750亩。首钢总公司全面落实科学发展观,坚持“生态环保型、能源循环型、经济高效型”的建厂理念,在一片沙石荒滩上,建设了一座现代化的钢铁联合企业。首秦公司的建设,具有两大显著特点。
一是科学设计紧凑型。生产占地仅为同等规模钢厂的40%,在有限的面积上,有很大的发展空间。这是原料区、烧结区、炼铁区、炼钢区、轧钢区、这是1#、2#联合泵站、1#、2#变电站,这是项目发展区域。二是生态环保节约型。生产线全部应用了先进的能源循环、环保治污设备,实现了节能减排目标。这是15万立方米高炉煤气柜、8万立方米转炉煤气柜。炼铁、炼钢产生的煤气,储备起来,用于轧钢生产和发电,这是自备电站、污水处理站、各种除尘设备等。
首秦公司是首钢总公司,与香港首长国际企业有限公司、韩国现代重工业株式会社,合资经营的企业。公司于 日开工建设,日实现铁、钢、坯、材全流程贯通。年生产能力,产钢260万吨、宽厚钢板180万吨。首秦公司的主导产品为,高等级的优质宽厚钢板。产品规格为,宽度㎜,厚度为6—100㎜。产品广泛应用于,造船业、建筑业、石油化工业、交通运输业、机械制造业、水利电力业等。公司具有健全的新产品开发体系,集科研、试制、生产为一体,以系列化服务满足用户需求。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
The first Qin full corporate name, the first Qin Qinhuangdao Metal Materials Limited. The first Qin company located in Qinhuangdao City
wuning vililge territory.near the nothern of Yanshan Mountains, the south &Beijing-Shenyang Expressway&, the area of 2750 acres. Shougang Corporation comprehensively implement the scientific concept of development, adhere to the &ecological environment-friendly, energy recycling - based, cost-effective,& we build factories rationale, in a wasteland of gravel on the building of a modern iron and steel joint ventures. Qin's first building, with two notable features.
The first is a scientifically designed compact. Production covers only the same scale steel mills for 40%, in the limited area, a huge space for development. This is the raw material, sintering, iron, steel, steel rolling, it is 1 # 2 # joint pumping station 1 # 2 # substation, which is the development of regional projects. Second, protection of the ecological environment conservation-oriented. All production line application of advanced energy cycle, environmental pollution treatment equipment, energy saving achieved emission reduction targets. This is 150,000 m3 blast furnace gas counters, 80,000 cubic meters of converter gas counters. Ironmaking and steelmaking the gas reserves, production and power generation for the steel rolling, it is - owned power plants, sewage treatment station, all kinds of dust removal equipment.
Qin is the first company Shougang Corporation, and head of the Hong Kong International Enterprises Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., the joint venture enterprises. Companies in the May 3, 2003 started construction, October 20, 2006 to achieve iron, steel, billet, build through the whole process. Annual production capacity, production of steel 2.6 million tons, generous plate 1.8 million tons. The first Qin's leading products, high-grade quality generous plate. Product specifications, the width of
mm, thickness
—— zhuyiminzhuy
相关其他知识点您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
现在企业组织员工旅游已经是家常便饭,变得稀松平常。从企业的角度来讲,希望通过旅游来激发员工的归属感、荣誉感、团队精神和工作积极性等等。但许多企业没有把旅游当回事...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请哪位高手能帮我用英语翻译一下啊,急啊!!!!5. 老实说,我当时感到很尴尬,真希望地上能裂开一个口子把我吞灭。(to tell the truth)4. 教育重在培养学生的综合能力,而不是只注重他们的考试成绩。(emphasize ,rather than)3. 整整一下午,他都在因特网上寻找一些有趣的网址。2. 我的秘书去休假时,格林小姐替了她一星期。后面的筐里的是给你用的词哦
阿阿阿七459
to tell you the truth, i felt pretty embarrassed then, and i really hope to get outta there.education emphasizes cultivating the comprehensive ability of students, rather than their marks in exam...
To tell you the truth,I was so embarassed at that moment that I really hoped there would be a gap in the ground in which I could make myself hiden.Education should emphasize on how to cultivate t...
5. 老实说,我当时感到很尴尬,真希望地上能裂开一个口子把我吞灭。(to tell the truth) To tell the truth, I felt so embarrassed at that moment that I hoped there had splited a rift to swallow me at once.4. 教育重在培养学生的综合能力,而不是只...
5. 老实说,我当时感到很尴尬,真希望地上能裂开一个口子把我吞灭。(to tell the truth) To tell the truth, I was so embarrassed that I wish there would have been a hole on the ground for me to hide in.4. 教育重在培养学生的综合能力,而不是只注重他...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码拜托拜托请英文高手帮我大概翻译一下~~_百度知道
拜托拜托请英文高手帮我大概翻译一下~~
从各自职责入手有序推进项目筹备工作,就意思对了就好了~现场准备工作正紧张有序的进行当中,完善活动方案,美工团队。目前各个团队都在抓紧细化工作任务,装台团队和技术团队人员都是相关条线的精兵强将。执行团队不用太仔细
提问者采纳
perfect the activity plan, from the respective responsibilities of pushing project preparatory work. 望采纳Site preparation is tense and orderly progress,谢谢.Executive team. At present are stepping up the teams elaboration task,祝生活愉快, design team, a team and technical staff are all related to line a good soldier of strong will
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Currently the teams are stepping up detailed work tasks, loading units and technical teams are all related strong professionals. The executive group, art teamThe site preparation work is in progress in normal order, starting from their respective duties orderly project preparation, trying to improve the program of activities
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信