很多事都是被逼的。英语在线翻译句子怎么翻译?

很多人都有同感。这句话用英语怎么说? 夏天是迷人的。这句话用英语怎么说?_百度知道
很多人都有同感。这句话用英语怎么说? 夏天是迷人的。这句话用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
The summer is enchantingMany p埔泼纲就蕺脚简首eople have the same feeling about that
能不能写成many peopel have the same feelings.summer is fascinating.
all right.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
,many peopel have the same feelings2
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:父母们的理念就是,只要你学习好,什么都不用管。所有时间,都用在学习上。以至于我们所有的大学生,很多事都不能独立完成,完全就是一个生活智障是什么意思?
父母们的理念就是,只要你学习好,什么都不用管。所有时间,都用在学习上。以至于我们所有的大学生,很多事都不能独立完成,完全就是一个生活智障
问题补充:
La idea es que los padres, siempre y cuando el estudio, ?cuáles son los tubos. Todos los horarios son utilizadas en el aprendizaje. Que todos nuestros estudiantes, muchas cosas no pueden ser independiente, es totalmente una vida mental
Los padres de concepto es, siempre y cuando usted no necesita aprender mejor. Todo el tiempo, se habían utilizado en el estudio. Tanto es así que todos nuestros estudiantes, muchas cosas no es absoluta independencia, es totalmente la vida de los deficientes mentales
La idea de los padres es, siempre y cuando usted estudia, cualquier cosa no utiliza el tubo.Toda la hora, todo el uso en el estudio.Nuestros todos los estudiantes de la universidad, muchos importan no pueden terminar todo independientemente, son totalmente una desventaja mental de la vida
Ideas para los padres es que mientras uno estudia bien, no tienen que preocuparse de nada. Todo el tiempo en el aprendizaje. Así que todos nuestros estudiantes, muchas cosas no son independientes, es totalmente una vida con discapacidad intelectual
Las teorías de los padres son, con tal que tú estudias que bien, nada necesita administra. En todo tiempo, usa en estudio. Hasta los estudiantes universitario nuestros, no puedas terminar independientemente todas muchas cosas, es una vida que obstaculiza ingeniosamente totalmente
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:《21世纪报》包含了很多版块,比如热点翻译,双语新闻,英语学习,精彩视频等,还有一些热门资源下载,都是和我们日常生活息息相关的新闻,实用性非常大,我十分喜欢其中的英语学习版块和热门资源下载,因为里面所提供的信息都是我十分感兴趣的,比如英语听力和口语演讲,都是我所需要学习的东西,既可以增强我的听力,还可以提高我的英语水平。是什么意思?
《21世纪报》包含了很多版块,比如热点翻译,双语新闻,英语学习,精彩视频等,还有一些热门资源下载,都是和我们日常生活息息相关的新闻,实用性非常大,我十分喜欢其中的英语学习版块和热门资源下载,因为里面所提供的信息都是我十分感兴趣的,比如英语听力和口语演讲,都是我所需要学习的东西,既可以增强我的听力,还可以提高我的英语水平。
问题补充:
"21st Century" contains a lot of forum, such as hot translation, bilingual news, English language, excellent video, as well as some popular resources to download, and our daily lives, news, practical, very big, I very much like Download English learning forum and popular resources, because the infor
Of the 21 century, the version contains many hot spots, such as translation, bilingual news, English study, video highlights, and so on, there are some popular resources download, are are closely related to our daily lives, and relevance of the information is very large, I am 10, which is like the E
"The 21st century Newspapers" have contained very many edition blocks, for instance hot spot translation, bilingual news, English study, splendid video frequency and so on, but also has some popular resources downloading, all is the news which and our daily life is closely linked, the usability is e
21st century reported under contains has many Forum, such as hot translation, bilingual news, English learning, wonderful video,, also some hot resources download, are is and we daily life closely of news, practicality very large, I is like which of English Learning Forum and hot resources download,
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我觉得学英语很难,我有很多不会的地方。比如说英语的语法、口语。在英语课上我都不敢讲英语,但是我每天坚持读英语,听英语磁带,背单词。和同学一起练习英语。这样一定会学好英语!是什么意思?
我觉得学英语很难,我有很多不会的地方。比如说英语的语法、口语。在英语课上我都不敢讲英语,但是我每天坚持读英语,听英语磁带,背单词。和同学一起练习英语。这样一定会学好英语!
问题补充:
I feel that learning English is difficult, I have a lot of places do not. For example, English grammar, spoken language. In English class I do not dare to speak English, but I read every day in English, listening to English tapes, the word back. And practice English with my classmates. This will be
I feel that learning English is very difficult, I have a lot of places do not. For example English grammar, oral expression. In English classes I do not dare to speak English, but I insist on reading English every day, listen to the English word tape, back. practice English with classmates. This wil
I thought study English is very difficult, I have very many cannot place.For instance spoke English the grammar, the spoken language.I all do not dare in the class in English to speak English, but I persisted every day reads English, listens to English magnetic tape, carries the word.Practices Engli
I find it hard to learn English, I have a place where many will not. English grammar, speaking, for example. I dare not to speak English in English class, but I insist on reading English every day, listening to English tapes, memorizing words. And students to practice English. This will learn Englis
I find it hard to learn English, I have a place where many will not. English grammar, speaking, for example. I dare not to speak English in English class, but I insist on reading English every day, listening to English tapes, memorizing words. And students to practice English. This will learn Englis
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!犹豫了很多天,终于做了决定。我始终输给了自己, 我总是输给了距离。用英文写是怕你妈妈看到,你说不想让家长操心我们的事情。我同意了,我不写了。很多很多次之后,我终于放弃了。我希望这是最后一次,没有办法,我敏感又没安全感.距离始终都是我心里最大的障碍。即使我怎么爱你,我都没办法接受异地恋。每天晚上睁着眼睛看着天花板,想着你在我身边。你回去后我们就已经是两个世界的人了,从我和你朋友吵架到所有所有的细节。我已经崩溃了,我特别希望自己离开你。拖了五天了。我终于离开了。我始终没能去你家过年,这样也挺好的。我想最后想告诉你,我爱你,好好工作,希望你过得比我好。的翻译:Hesitated for days, finally made a decision. I lost myself, I always lost out to the distance. English is afraid of you mum to see, things you say don't want parents to worry about us. I agree, I do not write it. After many, many times, I finally gave up. I hope this is the last time, there is no wa 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
犹豫了很多天,终于做了决定。我始终输给了自己, 我总是输给了距离。用英文写是怕你妈妈看到,你说不想让家长操心我们的事情。我同意了,我不写了。很多很多次之后,我终于放弃了。我希望这是最后一次,没有办法,我敏感又没安全感.距离始终都是我心里最大的障碍。即使我怎么爱你,我都没办法接受异地恋。每天晚上睁着眼睛看着天花板,想着你在我身边。你回去后我们就已经是两个世界的人了,从我和你朋友吵架到所有所有的细节。我已经崩溃了,我特别希望自己离开你。拖了五天了。我终于离开了。我始终没能去你家过年,这样也挺好的。我想最后想告诉你,我爱你,好好工作,希望你过得比我好。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Hesitated for days, finally made a decision. I lost myself, I always lost out to the distance. English is afraid of you mum to see, things you say don't want parents to worry about us. I agree, I do not write it. After many, many times, I finally gave up. I hope this is the last time, there is no wa
正在翻译,请等待...
hesitated for a few days, and finally made a decision. I always lost to themselves, and I always lost to the distance. In the English language is afraid of you, that you do not want to see my mother to let the parents worry about the things we have. I agreed to do so, and I do not write. After many,
Hesitated for days, finally made a decision. I lost myself, I always lost out to the distance. English is afraid of you mum to see, things you say don't want parents to worry about us. I agree, I do not write it. After many, many times, I finally gave up. I hope this is the last time, there is no wa}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信