请帮忙用英语句子翻译贴切的翻译下这两个个句子

英语翻译请帮忙翻译下面的句子:我有两个申请已得到我的经理的批准,现在需要请你审核.我的信用额度已经用完了,希望能尽快得到补充,以确保出差过程中的正常开销,所以这两个申请单对我比较着急,所以烦请抽点时间查看一下,如果没问题的话,请给予批准.
I have two applications had been approved by my managers now need to please your audit.My credit has run out,hoping to be supplemented as soon as possible to ensure that travel in the course of normal cost,so the two application form I am more worried,so please take time to look,if you have a problem please tell me,if no problem,please give his approval.Thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译两个句子
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友WTYa遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
I'd always come out a winner if I wanted something badly enough to work for it.
&Irregular beauty is the real beatuy &,said Banner ,adding that attempts to measure beauty are driven by the media's efforts to define beauty and who is beautiful.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I'd always come out a winner if I wanted something badly enough to work for it. 如果我非常想要某一样东西并努力去争取它,我总是能成功。
&Irregular beauty is the real beatuy &,said Banner ,adding that attempts to measure beauty are driven by the media's efforts to define beauty and who is beautiful.
“不落俗套的美才是真正的美”,班拿说,接着又说,衡量美的尝试(活动)是由媒体努力推动的,以定义美及谁是美的。
—— willtee
1,如果有一个目标能让我欢欣鼓舞,我必将走上成功这条道路。
2,“有个性的美丽才是真正的美丽”Banner说,“衡量美丽的尝试总是被媒体们定义美丽以及谁美丽的努力所驱动着。”
—— jenny_du
相关其他知识点帮忙翻译下这两个句子_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:307,319贴子:
帮忙翻译下这两个句子收藏
Credit cards are mainly used in the United States today和in the United States credit cards are mainly used today.意思一样么
不一样,第一个是卡主要在英国使用强调卡,第二个强调现在主要用卡
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请帮忙把这两个句子翻译成英语他们是你们兄弟吗?你的裤子长吗?我读初一,不要搞那些难懂的单词哈
Are they your brothers?Are your trousers long?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are they your brothers?Are your trousers too long for you?
Are they your brothers?
扫描下载二维码一个句子的英语翻译,应该很简单……我知道你想知道我为什么知道这个问题请帮忙翻译一下,我自己不太肯定
I know you wanna figure it out that why I know the problem.这样比较口语化,也更流畅!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I think you are
curious about why I have known the problem.
哈哈哈 这句话很有意思仅仅翻译成I know you want to know why I know this question. 岂不是太混乱了?在一句话里频繁重复同样的词是万万不可的。I know that you are curious about why I have such knowledge.
know you want to know why I know this issue
I know you want to know why i know this problem
I know you want to know why I know this question.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信