求一句英语句子翻译翻译。

求英文翻译这句话~~~【只有正确看待外来文化,将其作为一种艺术品来欣赏,吸收其精华,去其糟粕,同时又不失去本国传统文化的传承,各种文化才能和谐相处,共同发展和进步.】
不要用翻译软件和在线翻译神马的哦,谢谢~~= =本人论文神马的用,望翻译得华丽丽的~~~感激的说~~~
zwXN91XN67
Only when we take a correct attitude towards the foreign culture,reject the dross and assimilate the essence of it,and preserve the inheritance of the national traditional culture at the same time,can all kinds of culture get along with one another in harmony and make joint growth and progress together.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Only by treating outside culture corretly, appreciating it as a work of art, just like absobing its essence, wiping out its dross, but retaining inheriting native classical culture, then various kinds of
civilization can live together harmoniously, develop and move foreward jointly.
Only when we have a right attitude towards a certain foreign culture- to enjoy it as an art - can we take
in the best of it and wipe out the worst and meanwhile still keep the value of our traditional culture . In this way,all the cultures can be togrther in harmony and in progress.
只有正确看待外来文化,将其作为一种艺术品来欣赏,吸收其精华,去其糟粕,同时又不失去本国传统文化的传承,各种文化才能和谐相处,共同发展和进步。We should see a foreign culture correctly, as a work of art to appreciate, absorb its essence, discard dross. And meanwhile,w...
Only when we correctly treat foreign culture and consider it as a style of art to appreciate, from which we absorb essence and abandon dross, only when we preserve our traditional cultural inheritance...
毕业论文 名中QQ来索取
信誉绝对保证 !!
扫描下载二维码求一句英语翻译He enlargeth a nation, and straiteneth it again.
他扩张了一个国家,又限制了它.大致是这个意思,没有上下文,不明确.-th结尾是古英语的第三人称单数动词变位.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一句英文翻译_百度知道
求一句英文翻译
你给我的邮件地址好像不正确。”请翻译成英文,谢谢,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确
提问者采纳
The email address you gave me seems to be wrong. Emails cannot be delivered to that address. Please confirm whether it is correct.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
please confirm your email address Your email addret send it out,I just can&#39
It seems that you had given me the wrong zip code and so the package could not send out.Please confirm whether your zip code is right or not.
The email address you gave me is not correct, the email can not reach the receiver and please confirm if it is correct
E-mail address
You give to me doesn't seem right Mail failed to be send Please confirm E-mail address
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct
Please check the Email addtress, I can't send email to you,maybe there are something wrong with your Email address.
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct !
、泫雨工作室
小W为您解答
The e-mail you gave me seem not correct, the message couldn't be past, please make sure that it is correct.
What you sent to me about the mail-address seems not correct, the mail can not send out,please confirm the mail is correct or not.
The email address you gave me seems not correct, so the email coundn't be sent out . please confirm it.
The Email what you gave is not correct. Please confirm it.
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信