求英语句子翻译高手翻译下面的句子

求高手把下面的单词连词成句再翻译过来。(英语高手的进)_百度知道
求高手把下面的单词连词成句再翻译过来。(英语高手的进)
提问者采纳
1. I go to my school on bicycle. 这一句是错的。后面的on错了。我骑自行车去学校。(注意与上学有区别)2. what are you going to do tomorrow?你明天打算干点什么3. would you like to go with me?请你跟我一起去4. may i speak to peter?请Peter讲话5. Mr Smith has got three new shirts. 史密斯先生有三件新衬衫
提问者评价
谢谢 受教了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
i go to school on my bicycle
我骑我的自行车上学what are you going to do tomorrow?明天你准备做什么would you like to go with me?你原意陪我一起去吗may i speak to peter?我可以喝peter 通话吗mr. smith has got three new shirts 史密斯先生有3件新衬衫
1. I go to school on my bicycle. 我骑自行车去上学。2. What are you
going to do tomorrow? 你明天打算做什么?3. Would you like to go with me?
你要跟我一块去吗?4. May I speak to Peter? 我找彼得。(打电话时用)5.Mr Smith have got three new shirts. 史密斯先生有三件新衬衫。
school on my bicycle
我骑自行车上学2.
?明天你干什么去? 3.
?你和我一起去好吗?
? 可以请彼特来讲话吗? (打电话时用)
Mr Smith have got three new shirts.史密斯先生有三件新衬衫
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文高手帮我翻译下面这几句话:我公司雇员XX,因为公司业务需要,曾于上个星期前往西安.为期两天._百度作业帮
求英文高手帮我翻译下面这几句话:我公司雇员XX,因为公司业务需要,曾于上个星期前往西安.为期两天.
求英文高手帮我翻译下面这几句话:我公司雇员XX,因为公司业务需要,曾于上个星期前往西安.为期两天.
我公司雇员XX,因为公司业务需要,曾于上个星期前往西安.为期两天.To Whom It May Concern ,This is to certify that Mr./ Mrs./ Miss - - - ,an employee at our company,was sent on business last week to Xi'an,where he stayed for two days.
XX,employees of the company, because of the company's business needs,went to Xi'an last week
for two days
My company employees XX, because the company business needs, once in the last week to go to xi 'an. For two days.
my company's employee XXX
have been to Xi'an last week according to the company demand, for two days.
my company's employee XXX
have been to Xi'an last week according to the company demand, for two days.
看着像是公函。 Mr/Ms. XX, as an exmployee of our company, was once sent to Xi'an last week in a course of business necessity. The expectancy of the stay was two days.求英语语法高手和翻译高手!!下面句子用过去分词作状语翻译!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Encouraged by the speechLeft alone in the dark roomAbsorbed quickly by the bodybought last weekholding this Sunday
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Inspired by the lecture ...Left alone in the dark room ...Absorbed easily by the body ...bought last week to be held this Sunday
……百度翻译这么坑 我要的是过去分词作状语翻译呢
额,老师讲得记不住了
请问词语呢?????
没有词语就是叫翻译
过去分词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的句子.《亲爱的——
我知道, 你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临.那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天.你一定很_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的句子.《亲爱的——
我知道, 你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临.那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天.你一定很
求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的句子.《亲爱的——
我知道, 你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临.那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天.你一定很期待回到你的家乡,见到你的家人,因为无论在世界的任何一个角落,家庭,对我们每个人都同样重要,同样期待,家是我们心中永恒的主题.说说实话,我很佩服你,虽然你年纪很大了,但你依然只身一人来到中国,带着你的知识和热情来帮助中国的年轻人走出困境,发现自我的价值,你是正在在做一件很有价值和意义的事情.总之千言万语,致以最美好的祝愿,祝你一切顺利.
——.》谢谢翻译,感激不尽~
《亲爱的——一定正确哦!"Dear --我知道,你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临.那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天.你一定很期待回到你的家乡,见到你的家人,因为无论在世界的任何一个角落,家庭,对我们每个人都同样重要,同样期待,家是我们心中永恒的主题.说说实话,我很佩服你,虽然你年纪很大了,但你依然只身一人来到中国,带着你的知识和热情来帮助中国的年轻人走出困境,发现自我的价值,你是正在在做一件很有价值和意义的事情.总之千言万语,致以最美好的祝愿,祝你一切顺利.I know,you will be back next Tuesday America,because your birthday is coming.I wish you a Happy birthday!In China,I would say I wish you good health and a long life,happy every day.You must be looking forward to going back to your hometown,see your family,because no matter in any corner of the world,the world of the family,each of us are equally important,as expected,the home is the eternal theme of our hearts.Tell the truth,I admire you,although you are very old,but you are still alone came to China,with your knowledge and passion to help Chinese young people walk out of predicament,discovery of self value,you are doing something very valuable and meaningful.Altogether thousands and thousands of words,best wishes,I wish you all the best.爱你的 ——.》Love you --."
"Honey -       I know that you will return to the United States next Tuesday, because your birthday is approaching. I wish you a happy birthday in advance now! ...
dearI know, you will be returned to the United States next Tuesday, because your birthday is coming. That I wish you a happy birthday in advance! In China, I would say I wish you longevity and he...
Dear xxxI know you will come back to america next tuesday because of your birthday. so happy birthday! in china i would say hope you have a good health and longevity and be happy everyday. you mu...请把下面句子翻译成英文。 求赐我一个高手翻译亲吧!不要翻译器翻译的,要正确的。今晚我改变了发型,只是一个晚上,你们喜欢吗?明天我将要换回到原来的发型。小猫咪,小猫咪,我是_百度作业帮
请把下面句子翻译成英文。 求赐我一个高手翻译亲吧!不要翻译器翻译的,要正确的。今晚我改变了发型,只是一个晚上,你们喜欢吗?明天我将要换回到原来的发型。小猫咪,小猫咪,我是
请把下面句子翻译成英文。 求赐我一个高手翻译亲吧!不要翻译器翻译的,要正确的。今晚我改变了发型,只是一个晚上,你们喜欢吗?明天我将要换回到原来的发型。小猫咪,小猫咪,我是一只小猫咪小猫,小猫,我是一只小猫
Tonight Ichanged her hair,justone night,youlike?I will changeback to the original hair tomorrow.The littlecat,The cat,Iwas a little kittenCat,cat,I was a kitten
Tonight I changed my hiarcut, just for one night, do you love it? Tomorrow i would change back.Kitte, kitte, I am a kitte.Kitte, kitte, I am a kitte.希望能够帮到你。
Problem complement: tonight I changed my hairstyle, just one night, do you like? Tomorrow I'm going to change back to the original hair pussy cat, pussy cat, I'm a little Kitty cat, Kitty, I am a little cat}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信