帮我翻译句子 汉译英下这几个句子

谁能帮我翻译一下这几个中文句子 翻译成英文哦_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这几个中文句子 翻译成英文哦
这眼泪只为你贡献,让我忘掉了了一切 ,我却忘不掉你1当唯美的容颜掉眼泪时。 2遗矢的记忆
提问者采纳
Please light up a star for me, the one never vanish, it is for you1. When tears runing down my cheek. The lost memory made me forget everything but you.3.2
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
the lost memory made me forget everything .however YOU are an exception.Please light a star that will never go dark for me.
1.When the beautiful face of tears, this tears for you contribution.2.Loss of memory, so I forget everything, but I can not forget you.3.Please light a star for me, a star will never disappear.
1.When the only beautiful facial appearance drops tears, this contributes for you2.Loose arrowy memory port, let me forget the whole, but I forget anti to drop you3.Please click a bright star.. a star that never disappear for me
when tears running down my cheek, it's for youthe lost memory get everything away from me but youplease be a star for me, the one never disappears
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译下这几个句子并解答几个问题,谢谢!_百度知道
帮我翻译下这几个句子并解答几个问题,谢谢!
.&#92.; 有are requiredto wear natural fabrics in cool coloursin the second of show.:the trend for summer watches this year will be for underwater ready watches. 这2句里的for是翻译成什么,,谢谢?looking to find out what will behot in ear accessories
&#92. &#92!(目前我的财富值只有17了. The added features were placed in a very stylish fashion around the watch face:我好纠结for和in这样的句子如.这三句的in是什么意思呢;
I just read a magazine about the latest fashion trends in earings,追加, they brought out what wil certainly be the next hot style in
watches for work.date and time。以上的问题是否能说明白点. All the watches presented showed that this summer your everyday watch must be platinum or stainless steel. These were al high-streest brands having the day..问题; they brought out what wil certainly be the next hot style in
watches for work.,等我有分了,所以很抱歉只能给15分了
in是“在”的意思:今年夏天手表的流行趋势将是为防水手表准备的:被要求穿凉爽颜色的自然织物的衣服. 我可以通过耳用设备阅读杂志来了解当前的流行趋势解释:直接翻译是。 they brought out what wil certainly be the next hot style in
watches for work他们带来了工作用表的下一个热点:在耳用设备中调查什么会成为热点。
解释:在耳用设备中阅读杂志来了解当前的流行趋势for是“为了”的意思:直接翻译是:直接翻译是。the trend for summer watches this year will be for underwater ready watches今年夏天手表的流行趋势将是防水表:他们带来了为工作使用而准备的手表的下一个热点:直接翻译是。 I just read a magazine about the latest fashion trends in earings。 are required to wear natural fabrics in cool colours被要求穿凉爽颜色的自然织物的衣服。解释。解释,限定范围looking to find out what will be hot in ear accessories
调查什么会成为耳用设备的热点解释:直接翻译是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
与“休闲场所所戴的手表”相对应,附加的功能特色以流行的方式配置在(手表)表面的周围,会不会是“工作场所戴的手表”,这些手表都是high-streest品牌,有事要做了,对不起,所有展示出来的手表表明今夏的日常手表肯定会是白金或者不锈钢?展会期间、日期和时间。 没时间了,他们拿出肯定会城为下一波流行风格的“工作手表”,有星期貌似写这些句子的人的母语并不是英语或者并不是主流的英语 watches for work 我也百思不得其解
其实in 和 for
在翻译的时候 都不需要直译
主要是帮助你来理解前后句子之前的关系,LZ 不用太执著与用什么字眼
翻译的时候是很灵活的
上面的解答在翻译的时候也是不能直接用的
而是联系上下文的
如:the trend for summer watches this year will be for underwater ready watches......\ they brought out what wil certainly be the next hot style in
watches for work. 这2句里的for是翻译成什么? 第一句里trend for summer watches的 for 翻译成 of ,连接起来翻译为 夏季手表的流行趋势。
Will be for 中的for 翻译成 属于…连接接起来为
今夏手表的时尚是属于水下可用手表 (即防水表).第二句里的 for
翻译为 用于…
连接起来为
looking to find out what will behot ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能帮我翻译一下这几个句子,尽快!希望准确一些,有加分针对企业绩效管理的特点及存在的问题,分析了企业绩效管理基本理论方法体系,重点分析了平衡计分卡管理与传统绩效管理的区别,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有谁能帮我翻译一下这几个句子,尽快!希望准确一些,有加分针对企业绩效管理的特点及存在的问题,分析了企业绩效管理基本理论方法体系,重点分析了平衡计分卡管理与传统绩效管理的区别,
有谁能帮我翻译一下这几个句子,尽快!希望准确一些,有加分针对企业绩效管理的特点及存在的问题,分析了企业绩效管理基本理论方法体系,重点分析了平衡计分卡管理与传统绩效管理的区别,提出了平衡计分卡的企业绩效实施管理.加强高校国有资产管理,对于促进高等教育事业发展,防止国有资产流失,提高高校办学质量和效益有着重要的意义,文章对当前高校国有资产管理的现状和问题进行了剖析,并提出了科学管理,健全对高校国有资产的约束机制和提高使用效率的建设性意见.
Performance Management for enterprise characteristics and problems of the basic theory of enterprise performance management methodology, the focus of the Balanced Scorecard management and the traditional distinction between performance management, balanced scorecard proposed implementation of enterprise performance management. Strengthening the management of state assets, for the promotion of the development of higher education, to prevent the loss of state assets, improve quality and efficiency of university education is significant, the article on the current status of university management of state assets and problems were analyzed, and made scientific management, Improve the constraints on the university system and state-owned assets to improve efficiency in the use of the constructive comments.帮忙翻译一下这几个句子,谢谢
帮忙翻译一下这几个句子,谢谢
1在遇到突发的车祸时,我们应该冷静的面对。
2打120,将伤者送往医院急救。
3如果只是轻伤,就立即开始处理伤口并进行包扎。
4我们应该多学一些关于交通安全的知识 。
5注意红绿灯,遵守交通规则。
1、In the event of a sudden a car accident, we should
face calmly.
2、 Phone120, the injured should be taken to hospital for treatment.
3 If only minor injuries, immediately begin to deal with
the wounds and tie up.
4 We should learn more knowledge about traffic safety .
5 Pay attention to the traffic lights, observe traffic regulations.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请大家帮我用英语翻译一下这几个句子:1.我今天收到了中国学生送给我的礼物,我很开心2.礼物很可爱,有卡片、玩具等3.收到这么多礼物,我很高兴,因为这代表祝愿4.不用过分担心,没有人会熟_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请大家帮我用英语翻译一下这几个句子:1.我今天收到了中国学生送给我的礼物,我很开心2.礼物很可爱,有卡片、玩具等3.收到这么多礼物,我很高兴,因为这代表祝愿4.不用过分担心,没有人会熟
请大家帮我用英语翻译一下这几个句子:1.我今天收到了中国学生送给我的礼物,我很开心2.礼物很可爱,有卡片、玩具等3.收到这么多礼物,我很高兴,因为这代表祝愿4.不用过分担心,没有人会熟悉所有知识5.要对自己有信心,不要紧张6.要放松心情7.我的家乡春天很美丽8.万物复苏,到处开满鲜花9.人们都会外出活动10,有机会我带你去看看
1.我今天收到了中国学生送给我的礼物,我很开心I was very happy to recieve presents from Chinese students today.2.礼物很可爱,有卡片、玩具等The presents are very lovely, including cards, toys and so on.3.收到这么多礼物,我很高兴,因为这代表祝愿I was very happy to recieve so many presents because they stand for wishes.4.不用过分担心,没有人会熟悉所有知识You don't have to be too worry cause no one can know all the knowledge.5.要对自己有信心,不要紧张You should be confident with yourself and not to be nervous.6.要放松心情Make yourself relax.7.我的家乡春天很美丽The spring in my hometown is very beautiful.8.万物复苏,到处开满鲜花Everything
goes green and there are flowers everywhere.9.人们都会外出活动People all like to go out for some activities.10,有机会我带你去看看I will show you around if there's a chance.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信