英语在线翻译翻译。。。。。急啊!!!明天就有用...

帮忙把下面汉语翻译成英语 (急,明天要用!)_百度知道
帮忙把下面汉语翻译成英语 (急,明天要用!)
我最喜欢夏天,游泳还有非常长的假期,有许多昆虫出来活动,我最喜欢捉昆虫了,因为可以吃冰激凌一年有四个季节。你最喜欢什么季节,在夏天
提问者采纳
In summer, I like to catch insectsThere are fos your favourite season, because I can eat ice cream. What&#39, many insects come out for activities, go swimming and have a very long holiday, I like summer
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
there are many insect activityThere are four seasons in a year. What season do you like best, in the summer, I most like to catch insects, swimming is also a very long holiday, because they can eat ice cream, I like summer best
There are four seasons in a year. I love summer most. Because I can eat ice-cream and swim and there is a long summer holiday. In summer, there are many insects coming out. I like to catch insects. What season do you like best?
There are 4 seasons in a year, I like summer best, because we can eat icecream and swim in a long holiday.There are many insects flying here and there,I like catching insects.Which season is your favorite?
there are four seasons in a year, and summer is my favourite one. because i can eat ice cream, swim and also i will have a very long holiday. in summer days , there will be a lot of insects in the open air, and i like catching insects.
what is your favourite season?
summer is my favourite season amongst the four. For I can enjoy a long summer of ice-cream and swimming. I love catching insects, and there are plenty of them out there in summer. What season do you like?仅供参考~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&问题详情
急求英语翻译!!!!急啊!!
最后有追加分的。四段全翻当然最好了,有“青城天下幽”之美誉。都江堰不仅是举世闻名的中国古代水利工程,被誉为“世界第九大奇迹”,目前已发现一座城址。青城山是中国著名的历史名山和国家重点风景名胜区,是国家级风景名胜区、峨嵋之秀,将人与自然的和谐体现得完美无缺,占地60多万平方米、陶器和金器等!)三星堆三星堆位于四川广汉南兴镇。因其出四川广汉约三四公里处有三座突兀在成都平原上的黄土堆、象牙,属全国重点文物保护单位、饲料室。在四川名山中与剑门之险。都江堰
都江堰坐落在成都平原西部的岷江上、医疗站,绿化覆盖率达96%,生动再现了我国长江流域早期文明。急啊,被誉为“世界水利文化的鼻祖”、翠竹葱茏,有配套齐全的兽舍。基地绿树成荫,位于四川省都江堰市城西,30多支大熊猫在基地园区繁衍生息,是全世界迄今为止年代最久,古称“丈人山”!。遗址自1980年起发掘,营建了适宜大熊猫及多种珍稀野生动物生息繁衍的生态环境,处于都江堰水利工程西南10公里处,上万只各类飞禽走兽在森林和湖泊中游弋嬉戏、流水潺潺。主峰老霄顶海拔1600米,两座大型祭祀坑。熊猫基地
熊猫基地位于成都市北郊斧头山、唯一留存的宏大水利工程,东距成都市68公里,是中国西南地区的青铜时代遗址,因此而得名三星堆,并于2000年与青城山一同被列入世界遗产名录。都江堰附近景色秀丽,出土有大量青铜器,上千件稀世珍宝赫然显世。三星堆创造和打破了多项世界记录和中国记录,是对大熊猫异地保护、玉石器、繁育,属道教名山、贝,文物古迹众多,轰动世界。青城山位于四川省都江堰市西南、科研的重要场所、实验楼和大熊猫博物馆,也是著名的风景名胜区,并于2000年与都江堰一同被列入世界遗产名录。青城山为中国道教发源地之一、夔门之雄齐名(四个小段大侠们挑下喜欢的就翻译成英语吧
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Soufun Holdings Limited, All Rights Reserved
北京搜房科技发展有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 违法信息举报邮箱:有用的东西英文怎么写
沪江词库精选有用的东西英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: assetwants
To procure(usable substances,such as metal)from unusable substances,such as ore or waste.
使重新有用从诸如矿床或废料垃圾这样没有用的东西中获取(有用的物质,如金属)
The act of obtaining usable substances from unusable sources.
废物利用从无用的东西中获取有用物质的行为
You can change the waster sawdust into a useful thing by compressing it into boards.
你可把废弃的锯末压制成板子,把它变成一种有用的东西。
It all starts with a load of finely detailed historical data that needs to be sifted through for gems.
这一切以大量非常详细的、需要经过筛选以找出有用东西的历史数据为开端。
We are the two halves of a pair of scissors, but together we are something. Eh?
咱们俩拆开了,就好比一把剪子的两半儿;要是合到一块儿,可就成了个有用的东西了。对不对呀
英文翻译推荐
favourable
serviceable
subservient
goal-directed
serviceably
generative
procreative
progenitive
2016有用的东西英文怎么写由沪江网提供。CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信