英语在线翻译不好,麻烦翻译一下,谢谢

英文不太好,麻烦大家速度大概帮翻译一下,谢谢_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,903贴子:
英文不太好,麻烦大家速度大概帮翻译一下,谢谢收藏
随便投了个英文简历,大家帮帮忙翻译人家回复我的邮件, 谢谢
Hotel Indigo Shanghai on the BundHotel Photo GalleryThis email and any files transmitted with it (the &communication&) may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. This communication is intended solely for the recipient named above. Access to it by any other person is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, print, disclose, store, re-transmit, act in reliance on or use this communication in any way whatsoever. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the communication (including any copies made of or containing the communication) from your system. Risks are inherent in all internet communications and you are responsible for protecting your system from hacking, viruses, other harmful code, and/or device. The sender of this communication is not responsible and hereby disclaims all liabilities arising out of or in relation to any hacking, viruses, other harmful code, and/or device.
大家看看我给他们发的邮件就知道了
发件人:XXX [mailto:] 发送时间: 日 10:10收件人: Jackson.zhou主题:应聘贵公司总经理秘书 Hi,Jackson,I*m Rose ,我很希望能获得这个职位,Believe me
---你会获得一个精力旺盛,努力向上的同事 ! 很抱歉我没有写简历的习惯 !人们应该多多交谈会更好!
期待你的回电,非常谢谢
没人能懂 吗
吧全文贴出来吧 这根本就是自动回复系统内容大意 就是 这个邮件是寄给XXX的,如果你不是收信人,请不要阅读,打印,公开储存 等等 blablabla一大堆废话
这不是你发邮件的那家公司给你的回复,如上面所说,是电脑系统的自动回复邮件。
你应该还收到其它邮件吧,由该公司发的。
你说:很抱歉我没有写简历的习惯 !人们应该多多交谈会更好“如果你不懂英语, 怎么交谈?怎么做总经理秘书?别活现世了。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或【我想写一个英文的圣诞贺卡,麻烦各位翻译一下,谢谢。】_生活大爆炸吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:389,526贴子:
【我想写一个英文的圣诞贺卡,麻烦各位翻译一下,谢谢。】收藏
亲爱的,XXX转眼间又是一年过去,你还好么?马上就是圣诞节了。多日不见甚是想念。听说你要上大学了,这是一个好事情。前几天你跟我说今年三月回国,我很期待。天越来越冷了,祝你健康。圣诞节快乐。
你的朋友,XXX
time flying,a year has gone by,how r things with u?xmas is coming,miss u much since we met last time 。i'v heard u'r going to attend colleage,that's great!
u told me u'll be back home this Mar.,am really looking forward to seeing u again。the weather is getting chilly,may u be healthy.(或者你可以说live long and prosper!)merry xmas!urs XXX
dear 叉叉叉A year just gone,u well?miss u so long & so much...heard u will be a college student,well done,good job!u said back in March,expected & expecting,weather colder & colder,take care urself.C soon ,merry C,Good health, Good luckurs 叉叉叉绝对0分英语作文,不过就算老外凑活也能看懂
我这渣渣级别的能力就不给楼楼添乱了
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或麻烦英语高手帮一下忙,把下面的句子翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦英语高手帮一下忙,把下面的句子翻译成英文,谢谢!
论文通过我国企业的一个缩影——一家网络公司去反映我国众多中小企业开展网络营销的困难,和如何应付这些难题。论文首先对我国企业实施网络营销进行了分析。其次结合案列了解公司实施网络营销的状况和效果,再深入研究我国企业实施网络营销的现状和问题,最后主要阑述我国企业实施网络营销的对策。就是上面那两段话,谢谢!
用雅虎翻译直接翻译的不要再进来了,乱来。鄙视这种骗分的人!
提问者采纳
The paper through a Our country Enterprise's miniature -a network company reflected that Our country Numerous Small and medium-sized enterprise development network marketing the difficulty, how with does deal with these difficult problems.
The paper first implemented the network marketing to Our country Enterprise to carry on the analysis. The next union document row understanding company implements the network marketing the condition and the effect, the deep research Our country Enterprise implements the network marketing again the present situation and the question, finally mainly elaborated that Our country Enterprise implements the network marketing the countermeasure.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The paper through a Our country Enterprise's miniature - - network company reflected that Our country Numerous Small and medium-sized enterprise development network marketing the difficulty, how with does deal with these difficult problems. the paper first implemented the network marketing to Our country Enterprise to carry on the analysis. The next union document row understanding company implements the network marketing the condition and the effect, the deep research Our country Enterprise implements the network marketing again the present situation and the question, finally main lan states Our country Enterprise to implement the network marketing the countermeasure.
句子翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《麻烦大家,帮我用英语翻译一下,谢谢》我有一个好朋友,她很乐观很开朗。可是最近她心情不好,我去问她发生什么事了,她又不说:我真的不知道怎么办。真的好怀念以前的她啊!
《麻烦大家,帮我用英语翻译一下,谢谢》我有一个好朋友,她很乐观很开朗。可是最近她心情不好,我去问她发生什么事了,她又不说:我真的不知道怎么办。真的好怀念以前的她啊!
I have a good friend. She used to be very open and happy, but she is not in a good mood lately. I asked her what had happened
and she did not want to tell me. I have no idea what to do. I missed her from before!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语高手麻烦帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。_百度知道
英语高手麻烦帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。
The latter undermined the old distinction between the honest pursuit of a personal calling and what Cotton Mather denounced as ‘the Cursed Hunger of Riches [which] will make men break through all the Laws of God’.
提问者采纳
后者瓦解了坦率追求个人欲望与科顿·马瑟斥责为“被诅咒的财富欲望”之间的古老区别,他认为“被诅咒的财富欲望”将使得人们冲破一切神律。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
英文;The latter undermined the old distinction between the honest pursuit of a personal calling and what Cotton Mather denounced as ‘the Cursed Hunger of Riches [which] will make men break through all the Laws of God’.翻译;后者破坏旧区分诚实追求个人呼叫和棉花马瑟指责为“被诅咒的饥饿的财富[这]将使人冲破一切法律的上帝。
后者破坏旧差别追求个人打电话诚实和棉花的妈妈诬蔑为“被诅咒的饥饿的财富[这]将使人战胜一切神的律法”
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信