一道英语在线翻译题

一道智力+英语题目这是在小升初练习中的一道题,是智力,词汇量的挑战!试试看!每个人心中都有desire(愿望).想想看,如何去掉一个字母后重新组合,在下一行成为新单词,祝你实现愿望.(resid-残油)DESIRE↓RESID↓()()()()↓()()()↓()()↓()DESIRE↓RESID↓(R)(I)(S)(E)↓(S)(I)(R)↓(I)(S)↓(I)------------DESIRE↓RESID↓(S)(I)(D)(E)↓(D)(I)(E)↓(I)(D)↓(I)好的话给他悬赏100分!
血刃摇曳rcf
DESIRE↓RESID↓ RIDE|RID|ID|I
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
rideridIDI
扫描下载二维码一道英语题It was from only a few supplies that she had bought in the village ___ the hostess cooked such a nice dinner.A.where
D.which选择并解释
谢谢习受儿x涙
必须选B.首先,弄清句子成分:It was from only a few supplies that she had bought in the village ,其中 that she had bought in the village 作定语修饰supplies,意为 she had a few supplies bought in the village ,她在村庄里买了一些日常用品.既然是做定语那么就相当于形容词,可以去掉不影响整体句子结构.那么句子变成It was from only a few supplies ___ the hostess cooked such a nice dinner.其中 the hostess cooked such a nice dinner主谓宾齐全,所以排除作宾语的which,没有地点状语排除A,没有时间状语排除C,那么B,构成强调句.It is that.结构,去掉it is that不影响局以及结构.the hostess cooked such a nice dinner from only a few supplies .意为这个家庭主妇仅从很简单的常用品(食材或调料)就做出如此美味的一餐.你让教授给给你讲也不过如此啦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选A 吧。 from
where。。。
A cooked in the village
它是只有很少的供应,她有。。。后面看不到
B it was ... that....
扫描下载二维码问一道英语题_百度知道
问一道英语题
:Hou annoying.What'your excuse!Maybe that&#39:But you ______________(not call)t why you _______________(not call)me for a long time.A
我有更好的答案
haven't calledwon't call
not callhave not called
don't callhaven't call
本句有错,可能正确的说法是:B: How annoying! Maybe that's why you haven't called me for a long time.A: But you haven't called me in (for) a long time. What's your excuse?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英文题目首字母填空:Do you love sports?A study shows doing sports not only keeps you fit but improves your p_______.The experts say playing sports can help children get more a_____and develop a healthier personality.First,playing a sport may i_____a child's self-esteem.This can help them a lot when they take on other challenges in life.Second,children who play sports have b_____social skills.When playing a team sport,children need to w_____closely with each other.This helps them have better skills to interact with others at school and h____.Third,playing a sport g_____children the expeiences of joy after a win and sadness after a loss.Children have c_____to learn how to f______ the highs and lows in life.This also teaches them to t______again when they lose a game.
zuibhouy2522
从上往下的顺序是(满分回答,chance
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你喜欢体育吗?研究表明,运动不仅使你保持健康,但提高你的P _______。专家说运动可以帮助孩子获得更多的_____和发展健康的个性。首先,运动可以_____孩子的self-esteem.this可以更好的帮助他们的时候他们会在生活中的其他挑战。第二,谁玩体育有B _____社交能力的孩子。在一个团队运动时,孩子们需要W _____密切彼此。这能帮助他们有更好的技能,在学校和h____他人互动。...
扫描下载二维码一道英文题 快Let’s think(Find the right places for your things)1.I put my shoes__________________________________.2.I put my pens___________________________________.3.I put my books__________________________________.4.I put my bag____________________________________.5.I put my eraser__________________________________.
花撒YFPYXBE
1、I put my shoes (under the bed,在床下).2、I put my pens (in my pencil-box,在铅笔盒里).3、I put my books (in my schoolbag,在书包里).4、I put my bag (in the desk,在书桌里).5、I put my eraser (in my pencil-box,在铅笔盒里).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I put my shoes under the bed.I put my pens in the pencil-box.I put my books on the desk.I put my bag on the table.I put my eraser on the book.
这个答案很多,开放题,首先了解意思I put my shoes under the& bedI put my pens&&& near the rulerI put my books on the deskI put my bag on the sofa.I put my eraser in the pencil case
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信