阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英文翻译问题
可以吗?)
The company has a serious problem of lacking labour.
ny is a serious number of workers in a state.
飞天红猪侠
错,自己不理解不要拿来教别人
飞天红猪侠
shortage 对了,labour shortage 就可以了
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译问题(大段)_百度知道
英语翻译问题(大段)
In the same way that you were very aware and self-conscious when you first learned to drive. For clear comprehensionLess Than It Appears , continue? Yness), on page 18.&telephone call&quot. Every time you come to a rock. This is how the average foreigner speaks English, it will sound more like fill. In the same way, stop, the inserted syllables are filled with letters that are notness);llgive you two examples of this strange phenomenon,ll justthink that you&#39.. A new accent is an adventure. It is slow, but all of them arewuh&#47. Pore going to come acrossother words that look as if they have only one syllable, but if you say it this way, at best, you may still say &luh), but really need to be said with as many asthree. You will also have to think about your speech more than you do now? You just slide over and around them without ever breaking your smooth flow. These mysterious semivowels are explained under Liaisons in Chapter 2! In addition, and at worst will be unintelligible to your listener, are they, but rather (birz&#47, but it is there just as definitely as the P is there. They'talk right. More Than It Appears As you will see in Exercise 1-21, conversational English has a very smooth, Squeezed-Out Syllables, and trip over the next rock, it will sound like pull. Where didthat Wve finally learned to &quot, you&#39! Exaggerate wildly, you need to say three syllables (pu&#47. The second example is a word like feel. If you say just the letters that you see! You may worry that Americans will laugh at you for putting on an accent. Yzi&#47, or between words as you will learn.Language Is Fluent and Fluid Just like your own language,yuh/luh). Is that really a Y;s certainly not written down anywhere, you continue to reach for the gearshift for a while and your foot still tries tofind the clutch pedal, they won&#39, some words appear tohave three or more syllables. I&#39, awkward.
You need to say (fee&#47. Imagine that you are walking along a dry riverbed with your eyes closed. Changing your old speech habits is very similar to changing from a stick shift to an automatic transmission, fluid sound, but I guarantee you. For example, but this too will soon pass, but this soon phases itself out. Be bold? It&#39. It is this feeling that I want you to capture in English, business is not (bi&#47, you will eventually relax and deal with the various components simultaneously. They can appear either inside a w (kohl) instead of (kahl) for a while. Just when you get used to eliminating whole syllables from words. Now imagine that you are a great river rushing through that same riverbed—rocks are no problem, one-syllable word.; Good luck with your new accent
提问者采纳
telephone call&quot. 真的有个Y吗,在一段时间中 你仍然将call(kahl)说成& 祝你在学习口音的路上一路顺风~~完成~, 最好的情况也只是,脚也在寻找离合器踏版 , 有一段时间你仍然在找变速器? 是的;zi&#47! 你或许会担心美国人会因为你的口音而笑话你!另外 , 并不属于这个词语的某个字母带来了些插入的音节,但如果你象这样说, 再继续, 尴尬的.这就是我希望你能在英语中能够捕获到的感觉…… 改变你原来的说话习惯与把手动转变换成自动变速器是一样的, 听起来像是pull,流动的声音. 例如. 那个W打哪儿来的呢,平滑的流动也不会背影响,当你第一次学习开车时.当你习惯了不读出词语的所有音节, 但他就像P一样肯定存在.& (kohl) . 这些神秘的semivowels(不懂)在Liaisons 的第二章中被解释了.类似的.慢慢的.他们只会觉得你终于学会了&quot, 跨过下一块石头,你很清醒很有意识,就跨过他;wuh&#47, 最坏的情况是你的听众根本不能明白~, 他们是不会注意的;正确地谈吐, business 不是(bi&#47,你需要说出三个音节(pu&#47. 半数的外国人就像这张说英语. 语言是流动的水正如你的母语, 也可以出现在你将学到的两词之间;yuh&#47。 它们可以从你看见的词语当中出现;ness)? 当然他并没有被写在任何地方, 他听起来就会象fill. Pool看起来是个很好的单音节词;luh);ness). 你需要这样说(fee&#47. 为了被准确的理解,告诉你吧. 要大胆;luh).我将举两个例子来说明这个奇怪的现象,但实际上说出来却有三个, 甚至是痛苦的! 尽量的夸大. 现在想象一条大河冲向刚才那道河床—石子不是问题了, 有些词语看起来有三个或以上的音节至少……至多正如你将看到的练习 1-21, 交流用英语有一个非常平滑的. 是的. 第二个例子是feel? 你从它们旁边滑了过去, 在18页上,对吧, 但他们并不是每一个都被说出来的. 想象一下你正闭着眼走在一条干枯的河床上, 停下,你最终将放松下来。相同的,而是读作(birz&#47,你将会遇到其它的看起来似乎只有一个音节的词语, 被挤出来的音节. 如果你只按照看见的字母那样念, 每当你碰到一块石头,但是这将很快过去的~你也会不得不去比现在更多的想想你的发言,同时摆平那些变化无常的部分新的口音学习是一次探险
提问者评价
现颁发予 草莓蛋糕店“年度最佳翻译”荣誉称号!
特此奖励!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
至少看来…… 以上看来,你会见到行使1-21 ,挤压出的音节, 18页, 有些话似乎有三个或三个以上的音节,但他们全都是不实际发言. 举例来说,业务是不是(bi/zi/ness) ,而是( birz/ness) . 当你习惯消除整个从音节词, 你要去碰到换句话说,就好像只有一个音节, 但真的要算是多达3 ! 此外,插入音节充满信,没有文字. 我也会给你两个例子,这个奇怪的现象. 池看似诱人,其中双音节词,但如果你说这样做,充其量 这听起来像是拉动,而在最坏的情况将会变得不能理解你的听众. 清晰的理解,但你必须说3个音节(pu/wuh/luh) . 哪里有亲人从哪里来? 这当然不是写地方,但有一样是肯定的P在那里. 第二个例子是一个字一样的感觉. 如果你说的只是信,你看,他将声更像填补的. 你必须说(pu/wuh/luh) . 是不是真的005吗? 不错. 这些解释该店在第...
&我妈妈杀了我 我妈妈杀了我 爸爸正吃着我呢 我的兄弟姐妹们坐在桌子底下 正从冰冷的大理石下
拾起我的骨头&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:这个问题的解决方法正在寻找中._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译:这个问题的解决方法正在寻找中.
英语翻译:这个问题的解决方法正在寻找中.
寻找 look into,obtain,find,...这个问题的解决方法正在寻找中.The solution to the problem is being looked intoWe are looking into the solution to the problem最地道、简洁的说法是We are trying to find a way to solve the problem当前位置: &
解决一个问题的英文
英文翻译solve a problem:&&&& settle:&&&& an:&&&& problem
例句与用法1.He was working out a problem他正在解决一个问题。 2.He was working out a problem他正在解决一个问题3.I ' m sorry to barge in like this , but i need your help with a problem很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。 4.Solve a problem for the user and know exactly what problem you ' re trying to solve为用户解决一个问题并且明确解决什么问题5.Every mistake we correct or problem we solve is a step we take forward每改正一个错误、每解决一个问题,我们就往前迈进了一步。 6.I & ; am # 39 ; m sorry to barge in like this , but i need your help with a problem很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。 7.T to approach a situation or problem in a new way创造性地去思考问题;用新的方式方法去解决一个问题或情形。 8.As is often the case , solving one problem can cause or uncover another然而情况常常是这样,解决一个问题往往会导致或揭示其他问题。 9.Further , by addressing one , other related problems are often affected also此外,在解决一个问题时,其他相关的问题也常常受到影响。 10.I ' m sorry to [ color = # ff3300 ] barge in [ / color ] like this , but i need your help with a problem很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信