你悲伤个锤子!
百度上去在线哈三。。。
那一般有错误没呢
我怕有语法错误
我们都曾途经幸福。。。。。。。
好多专业名词~~~·
飘过~~~~~·
Give your Key Words:
Sunlight、Analysis and measurement、Benefits the country and people、Basic measurements、Traditional measurement
---------------------
The following for information:
-------------------------------------
Abstract:Analysis and measurement of sunlight is direct bearing on the vital interests of the residents.It is for the purpose of building the most basic analysis of data sources.This paper analyzes measurements of sunshine the content and requirements, sunshine analysis of traditional measurement methods a brief introduction,and overview&&some notes of Measurement.
That's all&&
[ 本帖最后由 kevincxy 于 10-2-10 10:14 编辑 ]
楼主你敢用楼上的吗
Abstract: Analysis of measurement is a sunshine directly related to the vital interests of the residents based measurements. It is sunshine for the purpose of building the most basic analysis of data sources. This paper analyzes measurements of sunshine the content and requirements, sunshine analysis of traditional measurement methods a brief introduction and a brief overview of some of the sunshine in Analytical Measurement Notes
不共春风斗百芳,自甘篱落傲秋霜。
呵呵呵呵!!!
楼上的没有注意语法哈
[ 本帖最后由 kevincxy 于 10-2-10 10:17 编辑 ]
我已经昏了
改变能够改变的,接受已经发生的,期待心中期待的…
今日鲜花榜
今日鲜花帖急求丘吉尔写Harrow的一篇文章后三段的翻译。。童鞋们帮帮忙啊。,,。
急求丘吉尔写Harrow的一篇文章后三段的翻译。。童鞋们帮帮忙啊。,,。
补充:明早就要用了。。。请高手们帮帮啊。。。今晚一定要标准翻译。。谢谢了、
I& continued in this unpretentious situation for nearly a year 。however,by being so long in the lowest form I gained animmense advantage over the cleverer boys 。They all went on to Latin&and Greek&and splendid things like that 。But I was taught&English 。We were&considered such dunces that we could learn only English 。Mr Somerville had a system of his own。Not only did we learn English&paring thoroughly ,but we also practiced continually English analysis。Mr somerville took a fairly long sentence and broke it up into its components by means of black ,red,blue and green inks。subject,verb,object;Relative Clauses。conditional clauses ,conjunctive and disjunctive clauses!It&was a kind of drill。we did it almost daily。As I remained in the Third Fourth three times as long as&anyone else,i had& three times as&much of it。 i learned it thoroughly。Thus i got into my bones the essential structure of the ordinary English sentence---which is a noble thing。And when in after years my school-follows who have won prizes and distinction for writing such beautiful Latin poetry and pithy Greek epigrams had to come down again to common English ,to earn their living or make their way , i did not feel myself at any disadvantage。Naturally I am biased in favour of boys learning English。I would make them all learn English;and then I would let the clever ones learn Latin as an honour,and Greek as a treat。But the only thing i would whip them for would be for not knowing English,I would whip them hard for that。
&我试过翻译的不对,, 麻烦给我个满意的翻译 谢谢了
&我低调了差不多一年。但是就是这样保持如此长时间最低调的状态我却获得了超越最聪明的小伙子的优势。他们都言必称,但是我学的是英语。我们这种认为只能。萨默维尔先生有他自己的一套理论,不只是我们的学英语,并且我们不断熟练地用英语分析。萨默维尔先生用了一个超长的句子,其中拆开来的意思就是黑,红,蓝,墨绿。主语,动词,;。条件句,和转折句!这就是一种训练,我们几乎整天做这事,而我训练的时间是其他人的数倍,我能有三次之多。我全心学习。因而我深入骨髓的知道英语句子的基本构架,这是个很骄傲的事情。然后之后数年,我的学弟们拿到,不仅能写出漂亮的拉丁诗句,而且能写出简练的希腊隽语来击败平凡的英语,以此谋生,走他们的道路,我没有觉得自己有任何的缺点。自然地我极端的认为孩子们应该,我会让他们都学英语;然后我才会让聪明的孩子学拉丁作为一种自豪,学希腊作为一种礼遇,但是不懂英语我绝对会揍他们,我会狠狠地揍因为这个。
我可是花了时间的,你要珍惜!
非常感谢。。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家丁香客App是丁香园社区的官方应用,聚合了丁香园论坛和丁香客的精彩内容。医生可通过丁香客App浏览论坛,也可以在这个医生群集的关系网络中分享和互动,建立更广泛的学术圈子。
扫描二维码下载
今日:2 | 主题:182750 | & 收藏本版
每发1个新帖可以获得0.5个丁当奖励
急求一段话的英文翻译,望英语高手帮帮忙,sci文章修回很急的!!
急求一段话的英文翻译,望英语高手帮帮忙,sci文章修回很急的!!
分享到哪里?
这个帖子发布于4年零310天前,其中的信息可能已发生改变或有所发展。
由此认为, cox-2促进乳腺肿瘤新生血管形成的同时也促进肿瘤细胞浸润和淋巴道的转移。这可能是由于丰富的血管不仅增加了肿瘤细胞进入血液循环的机会,也增加了肿瘤细胞侵入与毛细血管伴行的淋巴管机率,从而促进淋巴道的转移。
回复:急求一段话的英文翻译,望英语高手帮帮忙,sci文章修回很急的!!
分享到哪里?
感觉中文不太顺,而且重复。while cox-2 promotes the angiogenesis of breast cancer, it also enhances the infiltration and metastasis of the cancer cells. The possible mechanisms could be that the abundant blood vessels increase the oppotunity for cancer cells to enter
blood circulation system as well as the concomitant lymphetic vessels.
fkys edited on
分享到哪里?
试译:It is therefor presumed that Cox-2 promotes the cancer cell infiltration and metastasis via lymphatic ducts the same time it stimulates the tumor neovascularity of the mammary gland.this may result from the fact that the affluent blood vessles exists not only to enhance the chance of cancer cell's entry to hemocirculation but its invasion to the lymphatic ducts accompanying the capillaries,which facilitate the lymphometastasis.专业背景知识欠缺,只能终于原文,高手指正!
leoplastic edited on
分享到哪里?
It could be thought,that
cox - 2 promote breast tumor angiogenesis, also promotes cancer cells infiltrating and lymphatic way.This may be because of the abundant vascular not only increased tumour cells get into the blood circulation, increase the chance of tumor cells and capillaries partners into ways to promote lymphatic lymphatics probability of transfer.
分享到哪里?
版主是否加分加错人头了?哈...
分享到哪里?
zmzou wrote:版主是否加分加错人头了?哈...确实。已改正。:)
关于丁香园}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信