求英语在线翻译高手翻译一下!谢谢啊!

求英语高手将一下段落翻译成英文,不用翻译软件 谢谢“有人的地方就会有竞争.”正如这句话所说,世界上充满了竞争,而竞争,是我们不断进取的动力.在比赛中,势均力敌的对手,会促使我们不断努力.记得在申办奥运会时,中国面对的是世界各地的竞争对手,颇有东方特色的日本大阪,景色宜人的法国巴黎,四季分明的加拿大多伦多……正是这些有力的竞争对手,使中国有了紧迫感,促使我们在每一个细节上都力臻完美,精益求精.正如主持人水均益说的那样:“我们要感谢对手.”这样的对手,让中国不断挑战更高标准,干劲更足,也树立了中国在世界的形象.竞争,让国家变得更强大;竞争,让民族变得更加团结;  比赛是为了比出输赢,赛出高下,这难道不也是竞争吗?你为什么要这里和我辩论呢?,不也是为了大家能赛出高下,竞争而辩吗?    如果对方辩友准备好了我们下一次的辩论,那么我们愿意与君再次竞争辩论~
lftcsvr380
Some places will have competition.As these words said,the world is full of competition,which is our progressive momentum.During the competition,evenly matched opponents,will lead to our continuous efforts.I remember the Olympics,China is facing competition from around the world,quite oriental in Osaka,Japan Paris,France,pleasant scenery,four seasons in Toronto,Canada ......It is these powerful rivals,the Chinese have sense of urgency,prompted us in every detail,both as a perfect excellence.As the moderator shui jun yi said:"We would like to thank opponents." Opponents such as to allow higher standards of China's growing challenges,motivation is greater,but also set the image of China in the world.Competition,makes a c competition for th
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求教英语高手!公司让翻译一个婴儿背带的介绍,本人英语水平有限,请高手帮忙翻译一下下面的词汇,谢谢!_百度宝宝知道不能为空!
找英语托福高手翻译一下 谢谢!
there was a general abort when the initial was discovered
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
当发现有Victor David Braner的首字母在钱币的背面时,整个造币工作就终止了下面的应该是你看的东西吧! was really glad when your club invited me to share my coin collection. It's been my passion since I collected my first Lincoln dime in 1971. That is the current coin with Abraham's image. Just a little history before I started my own collection. Lincoln pennies are made of copper and they were the first the United States coins to bear the lightness of the president. It was minted in 1909 when the country was celebration the centennial of Lincoln's birth than 1809 that the decision was made to redesign the one-cent piece in his honor. Before that, the penny has an American Indian head on it. The new penny was designed by artist Victor David Braner. It is interesting because he put his initials DVB on the reverse of the coin ad the original design. There was a general abort when the initial was discovered. And only a limited numbers of coins were strutted with the initials on them. Today a penny with the initials from a San Francisco mint called the 1909s' DVB was worth 500 dollars. Now when I started my coin collection, I began with penny for several reasons. There were a lot of them, several hundred billion were minted and there were a lot of people collecting them. So I have plenty of people to trade with and talk to about my collection. Also it was the coin I could afford to collect as a young teenager. In the twenty-five years since then, I have managed to acquire over some of them are very rare. I will be sharing with you today some of my rare specimen including the 1909s' DVB.
襄阳新东方学校
托福、雅思、四六级词汇、中高考语法词汇、新概念
北京新东方学校
主授雅思VIP语法,英国贝尔法斯特女王大学毕业
说出您感谢的话:苹果/安卓/wp
苹果/安卓/wp
积分 12369, 距离下一级还需 5931 积分
权限: 自定义头衔, 签名中使用图片, 设置帖子权限, 隐身, 设置回复可见, 签名中使用代码
道具: 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 雷鸣之声, 涂鸦板, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 抢沙发, 提升卡, 沉默卡, 千斤顶, 变色卡下一级可获得
道具: 置顶卡
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 雷鸣之声, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 涂鸦板, 热点灯
开心签到天数: 4 天连续签到: 3 天[LV.2]偶尔看看I
已解& [此贴子已经被作者于 3:14:16编辑过]
载入中......
呵呵,您啊,不是翻译英文的问题,建议你的摘要重新写过:)
得罪,好象是斑竹:)
建议你用google语言工具先翻译,而后在做一下调整。你想怎么办就怎么办。多好,还可以节省下大把现金。
我的论文摘要就是先用google翻译,而后调整的,效果不错。
以下是引用wangxi529在 7:40:00的发言:呵呵,您啊,不是翻译英文的问题,建议你的摘要重新写过:)我已发信息给您,请您把您认为应该如何重新写过的摘要上传,如果真的不错,我也给你1500币,谢谢!
呵呵,我也不是很熟悉您的论文,只能大体写下:)不过对于就业的影响因素,不知道您选择了哪些?滨海新区成立的时间不长,不知道你如何处理的。摘要如下:当前就业问题已经成为我国经济发展过程中的主要问题之一,而一个地区的就业往往受到多种经济因素的影响。本文以滨海新区为例,利用某某年-到某某年的数据,采用什么方法,分析了影响该地区就业的主要因素。研究结果表明,某某是影响滨海新区就业的主要因素,而某某因素对该地区就业影响不大。呵呵,写的也不是很好,请见谅。论坛币就不用了。呵呵,小富即安,现在我的资金还够用。
没有高手帮忙我翻译成英文吗?
我帮你翻译吧,不过不用给我那么多金币了,你送我100个就好!
风吹不走笑容
Abstract: &Since the employment situation in Binhai New Area is subject to several economical factors, it is necessary to test and analyze these factors in terms of sequence of their importance. We can weed out some economic index only weakly correlating with employment by correlation test, meanwhile take unit-root test on economic index that strongly correlate with employment, classification test on each index based on integration order, and direct bio-lateral AEG co-integration test on index with the same integration order, as well as multilateral JJ co-integration test on those with different integration order. Finally, we will point out the main economic factors affecting employment situation in Binhai New Area according to our multilayer tests.楼主觉得可以的话,只用给100个币就可以!我主要用来还债!!
风吹不走笑容
论坛好贴推荐
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
为做大做强论坛,本站接受风险投资商咨询,请联系(010-)
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
合作咨询电话:(010)
广告合作电话:(刘老师)