初一英语在线翻译器

当前位置: &
农历初一的英文
英文翻译first day of our chinese lunar calendar&&&&the traditional Chinese cale ...... &&&&&&the first day... &&&&&&the spring festival... &&&&&& the beginning of new year... &&&&&&the traditio the lunar calendar... &&&&&&hatsuichiro... &&&&&&go for it... &&&&&&go for it... &&&&&&at first thought... &&&&&&chinese calendar... &&&&&&junior one office... &&&&&&from the first day to the fifth day... &&&&&&at first glance... &&&&&&a missed date... &&&&&&book1 b... &&&&&&[口语] first d lunar new year's day... &&&&&&the lunar new year's day... &&&&&&on the 15th of august according to chinese lunar calendar... &&&&&&chinese new year's eve... &&&&&&chinese date time... &&&&&& lunar new year... &&&&&&calendar... &&&&&&the double-ninth day... &&&&&&lunar new year fair... &&&&&&the double-seventh day... &&
例句与用法I did not understand what is the actual meaning of “ birthday ” … . . as i do not feel anything special about this cny bday … . . ain ' t birthday is just another “ normal day ”一直以来。 。 。我不明白什么是生日。 。 。因我的生日。 。只是一个很普通的日子。 。 。为什么我说是“一个很普通的日子”呢。 。一个在农历初一出生的人。 。 。应该觉得自己生日是很特别的才对啊。 。 。 。 The uncertainty in the calculation of the time of moon phases and solar terms decades ahead may be up to a few minutes . if the time of new moon first day of the lunar month or solar term is close to midnight , the dates of the relevant lunar month or solar term in the " conversion table " may have a discrepancy of one day由于计算数十年后的月相及节气时间可能会有数分钟的误差,若新月(即农历初一)或节气时间很接近午夜零时,对照表内相关农历月份或节气的日期可能会有一日之差别。 The uncertainty in the calculation of the time of moon phases and solar terms decades ahead may be up to a few minutes . if the time of new moon ( first day of the lunar month ) or solar term is close to midnight , the dates of the relevant lunar month or solar term in the " conversion table " may have a discrepancy of one day由于计算数十年后的月相及节气时间可能会有数分钟的误差,若新月(即农历初一)或节气时间很接近午夜零时,对照表内相关农历月份或节气的日期可能会有一日之差别。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
农历初一的英文翻译,农历初一英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译农历初一,农历初一的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedchintz是什么意思_chintz在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
chintz是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
chintz是什么意思 chintz在线翻译 chintz什么意思 chintz的意思 chintz的翻译 chintz的解释 chintz的发音 chintz的同义词 chintz的反义词 chintz的例句
chintz英 [t??nts] 美 [t??nts] chintz第三人称复数:chintz 基本解释名词印花棉布chintz 网络解释1. 印花棉布:运用呢绒、人造纤维及羊毛质料交织而成的闪亮银线,及专利制造的皮革和漆皮印花棉布(Chintz)等新科技质材,搭配宝石缀饰的领口设计,在寒冷秋冬散发耀眼的摄人魅力;而裙裤腰身特殊处理的细部设计,更完美衬托女性身型曲线!2. 擦光印花棉布:8. stripe 条纹布,斜纹布 | 9. chintz 擦光印花棉布 | 10. slick 光滑的,打扮漂亮的,华而不实的,讨人喜欢的3. 3. 扎光布:Georgette 乔其纱 | Chintz 扎光布 | Valitin 凡立丁4. 軋光布:POPLIN 府綢 | CHINTZ 軋光布 | VALITIN 凡立汀,薄型毛料chintz 双语例句1. The most popular fabric of the time was chintz.&&&&当时最流行的纺织品是擦光印花棉布。2. Wilhelmina: Well, of course I'm worried, Marc, but when someone gives you chintz, you can do two things&&&&这个嘛,我当然担心了,Marc 但是当你拿到一块印花棉布你有两个选择3. Don't you just love chintz?&&&&喜欢印花棉花吗?4. Would be papered with chintz...&&&&卧室的墙壁将5. Secretary: She just needs to know if you want the chintz or the chenille in the dining room.&&&&秘书:您太太想知道饭厅里是用棉布还是绒布?6. 6. When the majority of his court has left, one of Bocelli's Italian managers conducts him to a 5 chintz -covered armchair in which I am told that he will remain for the next 45 minutes, talking to me.&&&&等他那一大帮子人大多都离开以后,波伽利的一位意大利经理引着他在一张包着印花棉布的扶手椅上坐下,并告诉我接下来只有四十五分钟的时间对他进行采访。7. Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte Chapter 11 The chamber looked such a bright little place to me as the sun shone in between the gay blue chintz window curtains, showing papered walls and a carpeted floor, so unlike the bare planks and stained plaster of Lowood, that my spirits rose at the view.&&&&爱 李霁野译选自第十一章太阳从鲜艳的蓝印花布的窗幔间照射进来时,显出纸糊的墙和铺地毯的地板,和罗沃德的光板同褪色的粉墙很是不同,使得这房子在我看来是一个很愉快的小地方:一看它我的精神就振作起来了。8. An extraordinary coincidence: Carrie had called in a woman to make some chintz covers for our drawing-room chairs and sofa to prevent the sun fading the green rep of the furniture.&&&&4月13日一次罕见的巧合:卡丽找了一个女人帮她给客厅的椅子和沙发做印花棉套,以防这些家俱上的绿色棱纹平布在阳光下褪色。9. She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille.&&&&她想要知道要用绵布还是绒布。10. George was sitting on a plump chintz armchair.&&&&乔治坐在一张厚厚的印花棉布的扶手椅里。11. Victorian Velvets Satins, chintz, lace and organza create a feeling of softness and romance in the Victorian home.&&&&&&维多利亚风格在维多利亚式的家居中,用锦缎、印花棉布、带子和透明硬纱营造出一种温柔、浪漫的氛围;12. On christmas night, a dozen girls piled onto the bed which was the dress circle, and sat before the blue and yellow chintz curtains in a most flattering state of expectancy.&&&&&&圣诞之夜,十二个女孩子挤在花楼一张床-的上头,坐在黄蓝二色混合的磨光印花帘幕前面,翘首以盼,焦急地等着看戏。13. We shall cover the seat of this old chair with chintz.&&&&&&我们将用印花布罩住这旧椅子的椅面。chintz 词典解释1. 印花棉布&&&&Chintz is a cotton fabric decorated with flowery patterns.911查询·英语单词&&&&e.g. ...chintz curtains.&&&&&&&&&&&印花棉布帘chintz 英英释义noun1. a brightly printed and glazed cotton fabricchintz是什么意思,chintz在线翻译,chintz什么意思,chintz的意思,chintz的翻译,chintz的解释,chintz的发音,chintz的同义词,chintz的反义词,chintz的例句,chintz的相关词组,chintz意思是什么,chintz怎么翻译,单词chintz是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注初一英语翻译 在线等。_百度知道
初一英语翻译 在线等。
1.郭晶晶在奥运会上赢得了很多金牌,我们都为她感到骄傲。(be proud of)
2.医生到的时候,病人已经死掉。(过去完成时)
3.在我认识他之间,我已经认识他哥2年了。(过去完成时)
4.明年五月份我就去北京工作啦。(过去进行时)
5.搭乘陌生人的顺风车是...
It is dangerrous to ask strangers for help.6.I began to do my homework as soon as I got home as usual.I will call you as soon as I arrive in Newyork.8.my mom likes things are kept in good order.71.Guo Jingjing won many gold medals at the Olimpics,we are all proud of her.2.The patient had died when the doctor come.3.I had known his brother for two years before I knew him.4.I would work in Beijing in May ,next year.(这句好像时态有问题)5.(若有错误
第四题是将来进行时 这该怎么做?
采纳率:23%
1.郭晶晶在奥运会上赢得了很多金牌,我们都为她感到骄傲。(be proud of)Guojingjing had won a lot of gold medals in the Olympic Games, we are proud of her.2.医生到的时候,病人已经死掉。(过去完成时)When the doctor arrived, the patient had already been dead.3.在我认识他之间,我已经认识他哥2年了。(过去完成时)I had known his brother for 2 years before I met him.4.明年五月份我就去北京工作啦。(过去进行时)I was going to work in Beijing in May next year.5.搭乘陌生人的顺风车是很危险的。(it is dangerous to... ,ask sb for sth)It is dangerous to ask strangers for a ride.6.像往常一样,我回到家就开始做作业。(as usual)As usual, I begin to do homework as soon as I get home.7.我一到纽约就给你打电话。(as soon as)I will call you as soon as i arrive in NewYork.8.我妈妈喜欢家里的东西都放得井然有序。(keep in good order) My mum likes the things at home keeping in good order.
I had been familar with his brother for 2 years.I would be going to work in Beijing next year.It is dangerous to ask strangers for a ride .As usual, I went home and then started to do my homework.I will call you as soon as I arrive in New York.My mom love to keep things at home in good orderWe are proud of Guo Jingjing,who won many gold medals in the Olympics.When the doctor arrived,the patient had been dead.Long before I knew him
我自己翻译的~~~~~ 1.郭晶晶在奥运会上赢得了很多金牌,我们都为她感到骄傲。(be proud of) Guo
had won many gold metals in the Olympics ,we are very proud of her.2.医生到的时候,病人已经死掉。(过去完成时) The patient had dead when the doctor came3.在我认识他之间,我已经认识他哥2年了。(过去完成时) I
had known his brother for 2 years before i knew him4.明年五月份我就去北京工作啦。(过去进行时) I was going to work in Beijing the next year5.搭乘陌生人的顺风车是很危险的。(it is dangerous to... ,ask sb for sth) It is dangerous to ask
a stranger for picking you up6.像往常一样,我回到家就开始做作业。(as usual) i began
homework as soon as I
got home as usual7.我一到纽约就给你打电话。(as soon as) I will call you as soon as i get to New York8.我妈妈喜欢家里的东西都放得井然有序。(keep in good order)
my mother likes keeping everyting in good order
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。纸巾是我们日常生活中最常用的生活用品,那么你知道纸巾的英语单词是什么吗?下面学习啦小编为大家整理了纸巾的英语单词和相关英语例句,欢迎大家参考学习。 纸巾的英语单词
英语在线翻译 中文翻译英文在线翻译器 中文翻译英文 英语翻译 中文翻译日文转换器 英文转换器在线翻译 翻译英文转换器 中文翻译英语转换器
中文翻译转换器 汉字翻译英文转换器 英文翻译中文 中文翻译英文转换器
翻译最新动态
从零开始学英语
请输入要翻译的内容,可以处理中文翻译英文,翻译器、、英语在线翻译、中英文在线翻译、英文转换器、英文翻译器、中文转换英文,中英文转换器,中译英,英语在线翻译,中文翻译英文,英语学习网站交流的好地方!十三种语言的在线翻译器。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初一下册英语翻译:100,100,100面积有26万平方英里面积有91000平方米PS:阿拉伯数字也用英文写出来蟹蟹!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
100,100,100--one hundred million ten thousand and one hundred26万平方英里--two hundred and sixty thousand square mile(260,000square mile)area91000平方米--ninety one thousand square meter(91,000square meter)area
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信