今天上午我有空能够出席会议英语在线翻译翻译

英语翻译各位女士先生们,下午好,欢迎各位百忙之中抽空来到我们展会,我们是启示文具出口有限责任公司.下面请允许我向大家介绍我们公司的主要员工.我叫XXX是销售经理,这位是XXX,是(职位).下面这位我要隆重介绍,她叫XXX,是我们公司的老总,她非常有才,而且对员工很关照,为了我们公司,她付出了很多很多.好了,接下来我要把麦克风交给我们的销售经理,让他给我们详细介绍公司的状况
小玛wan771
Ladies and Gentlemen, Good afternoon, Thank you and welcome for spare your time to our exhibition, we are QiShi stationery exports co,ltd.Next, please allow me to have a introduction of our main employees. I am sales manager, my name is XXX.
this is XXX, is (position)...I will solemnly introduce the next, her name is XXX, our boss, she is very talented, and also takes care of employees, for our company,
she has paid a lot.OK, now I will hand the microphone to our sales manager, let him give us a detailed introduction about our the company's current status.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon, welcome your busy day came to our exhibition, we are revelation stationery exports limited liability company.Next, please allow me to introduce our company's...
Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon, welcome your busy day came to our exhibition, we are revelation stationery exports limited liability company.Next, please allow me to introduce our company's...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译“你没有错误,你的语法都是对的.”我我我和笔友交流经常有不会的英语……有谁有空不嫌我烦的可以加我吗……这样就不用每次都提问了……
终极至尊TA2945
You are right,and your grammer is also correct.QQ
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
No error. Your've got your grammar right this time.
不知道对不对。。错了的话一起讨论吧。。You're not worry,your grammai all are right.
You are right.Your grammars are all right.
you are right ,the grammar all you used is right
You didn't make any mistake, your grammar were all right.
It's not your mistake,your grammmer was right.
扫描下载二维码在学校里,我们可以干一些自己力所能及的事情,好比当教室里空无一人的时候,我们要伸伸手,关掉教室里的照明灯;在水龙头边,当我们看见细水长流的时候,要弯弯腰,把水龙头关紧;在食堂里,当看见今天的菜不和你胃口的时候,要牢记“谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦”的诗句,养成不挑食、节约粮食的好习惯。要让大家都认识到,保护环境与资源和我们每个人息息相关,保护环境不仅是关乎子孙后代的千秋大业,而且已经直接关系到人类社会今天的生存!不能抱着环保多我一人少我一个,差别不大的思想,也不能对保护环境有任何松懈和怕麻烦的思想。我们要从自己做起,从点滴做起,通过共同努力,持之以恒,为我们的家园留下一片碧水蓝天。在这里,我向大家提的翻译:In school in, we can dry some themselves means of things, like Dang classroom in empty no a people of when, we to stretch reach, off classroom in taps edge, dang we saw a small but steady stream of when, to Crescent lumbar, in canteen in, dang saw today of dish
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
在学校里,我们可以干一些自己力所能及的事情,好比当教室里空无一人的时候,我们要伸伸手,关掉教室里的照明灯;在水龙头边,当我们看见细水长流的时候,要弯弯腰,把水龙头关紧;在食堂里,当看见今天的菜不和你胃口的时候,要牢记“谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦”的诗句,养成不挑食、节约粮食的好习惯。要让大家都认识到,保护环境与资源和我们每个人息息相关,保护环境不仅是关乎子孙后代的千秋大业,而且已经直接关系到人类社会今天的生存!不能抱着环保多我一人少我一个,差别不大的思想,也不能对保护环境有任何松懈和怕麻烦的思想。我们要从自己做起,从点滴做起,通过共同努力,持之以恒,为我们的家园留下一片碧水蓝天。在这里,我向大家提
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
In school in, we can dry some themselves means of things, like Dang classroom in empty no a people of when, we to stretch reach, off classroom in taps edge, dang we saw a small but steady stream of when, to Crescent lumbar, in canteen in, dang saw today of dish
In the school, we may do some own in one's power matter, is just like works as in classroom nobody left time, we must put out a hand, to switch off in the In front fire hose, when we see takes care of your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves, must curved bend th
In schools, we can do some of their own can, it is like when in the classrooms were empty, we would like to stretch out his hand, and turn off the ligh the TAP side, when we saw the water when you want to pick one, back in the wa in a cafeteria, and when the
In school in, we can dry some themselves means of things, like Dang classroom in empty no a people of when, we to stretch reach, off classroom in taps edge, dang we saw a small but steady stream of when, to Crescent lumbar, in canteen in, dang saw today of dish英语翻译XXX经理 我将会在下星期3演讲我的实习期总结报告,不知您那天是否有空参加.
Dear manager XXX,I will have a speech concerning my internship final report on Wednesday.I sincerely hope you could come if you are free.Thank you!Best Regards,Sincerely Yours,***
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ManagerI am going to deliver my final report on my internship next wednesday. I would like to know if you have the time to come. Thank you.
The manager, I will next week 3 of the speech I know your residency summary report, that is free. Thank you!
Manager ***I will present my conclusion of probation days next Wednesday,I wonder if you can take time for it,ThanksRegards
扫描下载二维码英语翻译你明天有空吗?我们下午在这个咖啡馆见面可以吗?
最爱心疼姐1080
Are you free tomorrow?can we meet at this cafe in the afternoon?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are you free tomorrow? Can we make it this afternoon to meet each other in this cafe?为什么问明天有没有空,却问今天下午去喝咖啡呢?
Will you be free on tomorrow? Can we meet in this coffee shop on tomorrow afternoon?
tomorrow ? Can we have a meet in the coffee shop?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信