请英语高手来帮我汉语翻译英语.看补充

英语高手请进,我要翻译教师节,急!急!帮帮忙英语高手请进,我要翻译教师节,急!急!帮帮忙问题补充:老师您-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣汉译英!请英语高手帮忙看下我的翻译!顺便帮我改改
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友yanyanshin遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这个世界为什么如此现实。我真的很想为你做些什么,可是我却发现有时事情并不像我想得那么顺利。我该向别人解释什么吗?告诉他们你是被冤枉的,他们都以为错了;告诉他们你一定会东山再起,我不会放弃你。我也想过算了,不再去纠缠那些所谓的是非,我只要相信我自己的选择就好了。可是我真的很害怕别人去伤害你,因为你要承受的压力太多了。谁能告诉我,我该怎么做。还是我要向你学习,无视一切,勇敢面对一切流言蜚语。
我们一定会渡过这一关的,我相信最后的事实会给每个质疑你的人一记响亮的耳光!我知道你在等这一时刻的到来,我会陪你的。不管我在哪,在做什么,我都会一如既往。加油!我们一起加油!我会变得坚强!做些有意义的事情。
Why this world is so real?I really want to do something for you,but I found that sometimes things are not as I think so smoothly.Should i explained to the others?Tell them you were wrong,they were all wrong.Tell them that you will start anew, I will not abandon you.I also want to have no longer entwine those so-called right or wrong, as long as I believe that my own choice.But I really afraid someone to harm you, because you will withstand the pressure is too much.Who can tell me, what should I do.I want to learn from you, face and ignore everything all the gossip.
We must through it! I believe the truth will give somedody else who question you a loud slap!I know you're waiting for a moment, I'll accompany you. No matter whereever I stay,
whatever I do, I will continue. Cheer up! We together! I will be strong! Do something meaningful.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
—— 顺子姐姐
这个世界为什么如此现实。我真的很想为你做些什么,可是我却发现有时事情并不像我想得那么顺利。我该向别人解释什么吗?告诉他们你是被冤枉的,他们都以为错了;告诉他们你一定会东山再起,我不会放弃你。我也想过算了,不再去纠缠那些所谓的是非,我只要相信我自己的选择就好了。可是我真的很害怕别人去伤害你,因为你要承受的压力太多了。谁能告诉我,我该怎么做。还是我要向你学习,无视一切,勇敢面对一切流言蜚语。
我们一定会渡过这一关的,我相信最后的事实会给每个质疑你的人一记响亮的耳光!我知道你在等这一时刻的到来,我会陪你的。不管我在哪,在做什么,我都会一如既往。加油!我们一起加油!我会变得坚强!做些有意义的事情。
Why this world is so real?I really want to do something for you,but I found that sometimes things are not what we think.Should i explained to the others?Totell them you were wrong,they were all wrong.Tell them that you will start anew, I will not abandon you.I thinked over and dicided iwillno longer entwine those so-called rightness or wrongness, as long as I believe that my own choice.But I really afraid someone would harm you, if that  you would withstand the pressure is too much.Who can tell me, what should I do.I want to learn from you, face and ignore
all of the gossip.
We can work through it! The truth will give anybody else who question you a loud slap!I know you're waiting for the moment, I'll always accompany with you.no matter whereever I stay,
whatever I do. Cheer up! We together! I will be strongertodo something meaningful.
—— wangqq31
相关其他知识点英语高手们,都来看看,来帮个忙,帮我翻译下面这段文章。急,万分感激!!!_百度知道
英语高手们,都来看看,来帮个忙,帮我翻译下面这段文章。急,万分感激!!!
It is an annual international awardrecognizing the achievements of individuals who haveadvanced human development by
established theWorld Food Prize, to announcewinners of 2013 World Food Prize Laureate, World Food PrizeFoundation Chairman John Ruan II and Janice RuanOn June 19 during the announcement ceremony at the U. Listening are, from left, 2013;father of the Green Revolution, speaks during ceremony June 19, and Mary-Dell Chilton andRobert Fraley of the United States as the winners of the 2013 World Food Prize. The award willofficially be presented in October during the Norman E,&quot. S. Norman Borlaug, Dr. Department of State.Secretary of State John Kerry. Borlaug International Symposium in DesMoines, quantity or availability of food in theworldIn 1986, Iowa, the WorldFood Prize Foundation announced Marc Van Montagu of Belgium, an agronomist andNobel Laureate who is widely recognized as the&quot
提问者采纳
日,世界粮食奖基金宣布比利时的Marc Van Montagu和美国的Mary-Dell Chilton与Robert Fraley三人共同为2013年世界粮食奖的获得者、产量或可用性,以表彰世界上通过提高粮食的质量。(纯手翻:世界粮食奖基金会主席John Ruan II 和 Janice Ruan
6月19日在1986年、被广泛尊称为“绿色革命之父”的诺曼·布劳格(Norman Borlaug )博士创立了“世界粮食奖”。与会在听的有,州秘书John Kerry在(颁奖典礼)开幕式上宣布了2013年世界粮食奖的获奖者、诺贝尔奖获得者,促进人类发展的个人,从左,农学家。这个奖项会在10月份在爱荷华州首府得梅因举行的“诺曼·布劳格座谈会”上正式宣布。这是一个一年一次的国际奖项,在美国国务院的宣布仪式上
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位英语高手帮我翻译下列文字吧!~_百度知道
请各位英语高手帮我翻译下列文字吧!~
嘿 某暗又来了 为咱第三部小说翻译一段文字吧 咱不要网络翻译机翻出的东西 那个不太准确 请真正的翻译高手来帮我翻译一下 我将以高分感谢对方!文字?鬼魅的夜色降临即将上演的是与亡灵的精彩交锋悲哀的少女是否能解除身负的十字架敬请期待……===================================翻译的时候请帮我弄成一句英文一句中文地排列 如:彼岸的邪魅已消散蔷薇也遗失了芬芳一切结束后只剩亘古的月依旧洒下银辉曾熟悉的人儿不知身处何方曾有过的约定也已烟消云散你又在哪打破灵魂的禁锢只为了找到你在你身侧保护你 不让你孤单弥补我的罪过曾经只有你选择我那么这次我也将义无反顾地保护你可是为何你眼角眉梢仍溢满忧伤:Perhaps you feel lonely或许您会感到寂寞In that darkness在那无边的黑暗可能会有点麻烦 但还是拜托各位了 先在这儿说声谢谢了
提问者采纳
The haunted night is coming鬼魅的夜色降临The upcoming scene即将上演的is the heated battle between the dead是与亡灵的精彩交锋Whether the grieved girl can remove the cross on her?悲哀的少女是否能解除身负的十字架Please look forward to this new novel?为何你眼角眉梢仍溢满忧伤, to banish your loneliness在你身侧保护你 不让你孤单To pay back my debt弥补我的罪过Once only you chose me曾经只有你选择我When this time那么这次I will be the one who protect you without hesitation我也将义无反顾地保护你However可是Why are you still full of griefThe sense of evil on the other side has faded away彼岸的邪魅已消散While rose also lost its redolence蔷薇也遗失了芬芳It is all over一切结束后Only the permanent moon still sprinkles its radiance只剩亘古的月依旧洒下银辉The familiar one has gone away曾熟悉的人儿不知身处何方With the promise broken曾有过的约定也已烟消云散And where are you now你又在哪I broke away from the imprisonment of my soul打破灵魂的禁锢To look for you只为了找到你To protect you beside you
提问者评价
非常感谢!~我请我老师帮我看过了 非常正确 谢谢你!~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
?The ghosts of the night comesWill be put theIs the wonderful clash with the undeadThe girl mourned whether can remove self-conscious crossPlease look.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Please help me translate into an English sentence.:On the far side of the evil spirit already abreactionRose also lost scentAfter allOnly the ancient months still asperse silver faiOnce the familiar creature not be locatedThe agreement had been dashedYou again whereBreak the soul of the worldOnly to find youAt your body lateral protection you don't let you aloneCompensate for my sinOnce only you choose meSo theI will also be duty-bound to protect youbutWhy do you MeiShao canthust network interpreter turn out things that don&#39!Tt accurate please real translation master to translate for me I will with high marks thank each otherHey hey one dark again for za third novel translation writingses right za don&#39, word make Chinese intervalsSuch as
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
嘿嘿 某暗又来了 为咱第三部小说翻译一段文字吧 咱不要网络翻译机翻出的东西 那个不太准确 请真正的翻译高手来帮我翻译一下 我将以高分感谢对方!
The Hey Hey is some dark came again to translate a writing for the third novel of 咱咱 not the network translator turns over the thing of that is not that accurate please translate really superior to help me to translate that I will thank the other party with the high mark!
彼岸的邪魅已消散
The evil 魅 of the other shore already dissipation
蔷薇也遗失了芬芳
The rambling rose also lost fragrant
Have dissipated the evil side
彼岸的邪魅已消散
Rose also lost the sweet
蔷薇也遗失了芬芳
一切结束后
Is still a month left ancient shed Silver
只剩亘古的月依旧洒下银辉
I do not know who live where people who are familiar with
曾熟悉的人儿不知身处何方
There had been agreement have gone away
曾有过的约定也已烟消云散
Where is your
To break the soul of the detention
打破灵魂的禁锢
Just to find you
只为了找到你
Side of the trunk you will not let you alone to protect you
在你身侧保护你 不让你孤单
Make up for my sins
弥补我的罪过
I have only you choose
曾经只有你选择我
I will not hesitate...
彼岸的邪魅已消散
On the far side of the evil spirit already abreaction
蔷薇也遗失了芬芳
Rose also lost scent
一切结束后
只剩亘古的月依旧洒下银辉
Only the ancient months still asperse silver fai
曾熟悉的人儿不知身处何方
Once the familiar creature not be located
曾有过的约定也已烟消云散
The agreement had been dashed
You again where
打破灵魂的禁锢
Break the soul of the world
只为了找到你
Only to find you
在你身侧保护你 不让你孤单
At your body lateral protection you don't let you alone
弥补我的罪过
Make up my sin
曾经只有你选择我
Once only you choose me
我也将义无反顾地保护你
I will also be duty...
On the far side of the evil spirit already abreactionRose also lost scentAfter allOnly the ancient months still asperse silver faiOnce the familiar creature not be locatedThe agreement had been dashedYou again whereBreak the soul of the worldOnly to find youAt your body lateral protection you don't let you aloneCompensate for my sinOnce only you choose meSo theI will also be duty-bound to protect youbutWhy do you MeiShao canthus still fulled sorrow?The ghosts of the night comesUpcoming stagedIs the wonderful clash with the undeadThe girl mourned whether can remove self-conscious cross
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信