请英语翻译软件高手翻译一下 谢谢了

请团队的英语高手帮我翻译一下,谢谢,我会追加奖励175分,不要翻译器
请团队的英语高手帮我翻译一下,谢谢,我会追加奖励175分,不要翻译器
补充:& Mrs.Bailey and her little daughter, Julie, were coming back home from shopping when they saw their neighbor, Mrs Parkins, standing outside her front door looking very upset.&“Hello, what was the matter?You look worried,”said Mrs Bailey.&“I've done a silly thing.I've locked myself outside,”said Mr.Perkins.“I don't know what to do.If I weren't so fat, I'd be able to get in through the window and open the door from the inside.The small window at the side of my house isn't fastened.& Mrs Bailey thought for a moment and then asked Julie to climb in through the window.Mrs.Perkins wondered if Julie would be thin enough to unlock the door when she got in.Julie said she would try.So the two ladies helped the girl to climb in.They waited anxiously by the door, looking through the key hole. They were very pleased when they heard Julie behind the door.She reached up and unlocked the door.Mr.Perkins pushed the door wide open and-walked into her own home.&“Thanks a lot, Julie,”said Mrs.Perkins.& Mrs Beiley said that Mrs.Persins had been lucky this time,but it was really not safe to leave the window open as thieves might get in.”&“Only if they are thinner than I am!”replied Mrs.Perkins.
贝利太太和女儿茱利购物回家,看到邻居帕金斯太太站在她家门外,情绪低落。“嗨,怎么了?你好象挺着急的。”贝利太太问。“我做了件蠢事,把自己锁到了门外。”帕金斯太太说,“我不知该怎么办。我要是不那么胖,就可以从窗户爬进去,从里面打开门。我房子侧面的小窗户没有关上。”贝利太太想了一会儿,然后让女儿茱莉从那扇窗户爬了进去。帕金斯太太进门的时候还担心茱莉身材不够瘦小,不能爬进去开门。茱莉说她要试试,于是两个大人就帮着小姑娘爬了进去。他们焦急的等在门外,从钥匙孔往门里看。当听到茱莉已经在门另一边的时候,他们非常高兴。她伸手打开了门,帕金斯太太把门大开着,然后走进了自己的家。“太谢谢你了,茱莉。”帕金斯太太说。贝利太太说,帕金斯太太这次真是很幸运,但她家里还开着窗户,实在是不安全,小偷也可能从那里进去。“他们得比我瘦才行啊。”帕金斯太太回答道。
其他回答 (1)
Mrs.Bailey和她的小女儿,朱丽,回来购物回家,当他们看到他们的邻居,杜帕金斯,站在外面寻找她的前门很不高兴。 &“您好,是怎么回事?你看看担心,”贝利夫人说。 &“我做了一个愚蠢的thing.I已经锁定自己以外,”Mr.Perkins。说,“我不知道什么do.If我没有那么胖,我能获得通过是不固定的窗口,并打开门,从我家旁边的inside.The小窗口。 &&贝利夫人想了一会儿,然后问朱莉爬上通过window.Mrs.Perkins想,如果朱莉将足够薄开门,当她in.Julie说她会try.So两位小姐帮助女孩爬in.They焦急地等待着的大门,通过寻找钥匙孔。 他们非常高兴,当他们听到背后达到最多的door.She朱莉和上锁的door.Mr.Perkins推门敞开,走进自己的家。 &“非常感谢,朱莉说,”Mrs.Perkins。 &&尤Beiley说,Mrs.Persins已经幸运时间,但它真的不放心离开窗口打开,盗贼可能进去了。“ &“只有当他们比我更薄!”Mrs.Perkins回答。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手翻译一下下面这段文字,谢谢!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译一下下面这段文字,谢谢!
谈聚苯胺的化学氧化合成及溶解性摘要;氧化剂,以苯胺为单体。详细叙述了聚苯胺化学合成实验的过程及现象,控制反应温度合成聚苯胺(PAn),并初步探讨了不同氧化剂对合成聚苯胺产率的影响:以盐酸为介质酸采用化学氧化法;化学合成,在几种不同的氧化剂分别作用下。并着重分析了聚苯胺在一系列有机溶剂中的溶解率。分别对这些聚苯胺做了部分理化性质的分析比较。关键词:聚苯胺
提问者采纳
Were done on these parts of Polyaniline Analysis and Comparison of physical and chemical properties and to explore different synthetic antioxidants on the yield of polyaniline, respectively. And focus on an analysis of polyaniline in a series of organic solvents dissolved in the rate, under the control of reaction temperature synthesis of polyaniline (PAn).Polyaniline described in detail the process of chemical synthesis and the phenomenon of the experiment:Chemical oxidation of polyaniline synthesis and solubility A oxidants真确的; chemical synthesis: The use of hydrochloric acid as the medium of chemical oxidation. Keywords, for the monomer to aniline: Polyaniline, in several different types of oxidants
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
oxidants. Polyaniline described in detail the process of chemical synthesis and the phenomenon of the experiment: The use of hydrochloric acid as the medium of chemical oxidation, respectively, for th chemical synthesis, in several different types of oxidants, under the control of reaction temperature synthesis of polyaniline (PAn). Keywords: Polyaniline. Were done on these parts of Polyaniline Analysis and Comparison of physical and chemical properties and to explore different synthetic antioxidants on the yield of polyaniline. And focus on an analysis of polyaniline in a series of organic solvents dissolved in the rateChemical oxidation of polyaniline synthesis and solubility Abstract
Abstract: The use of hydrochloric acid as the medium of chemical oxidation, for the monomer to aniline, in several different types of oxidants, respectively, under the control of reaction temperature synthesis of polyaniline (PAn). Were done on these parts of Polyaniline Analysis and Comparison of physical and chemical properties and to explore different synthetic antioxidants on the yield of polyaniline. Polyaniline described in detail the process of chemical synthesis and the phenomenon of the experiment. And focus on an analysis of polyaniline in a series of organic solvents dissolved in the rate.
Abstracts: Use the method of chemical oxidation with hydrochloric acid as the medium,aniline as the monomer and
control the temperature of reaction to synthesize polyaniline-PAN-under the respective effection. It has analysed and contrasted about some sorts of physical and chemical properties and investigated the influences of productivity from different oxidants synthesizing polyaniline.With a detailed discription on the processes and phenomenons of polyaniline-synthesis-experiments,it focuses on analysing the dissolution rate of polyaniline in a series of organic solution.Keywords: PChemical SOSolubility楼上的也太不负责了,复制大段中文给工具翻译,那工具有多烂你们知道么。。。
一下下的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我翻译一下以下英语, 谢谢了!_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一下以下英语, 谢谢了!
And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that you do not know me, I am with you, I love you hard, tough and Italy you, but you do not believe that, I also said that it is only to deceive young people, I feel a thorough, But let me the most sad thing, just a few days, you do not-for-you girlfriend, I feel tired from living Oh, like a hard, but so are missing, I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely, quiet so that I am a bit scared.
寂寞圣贤,
你翻印的我杂看不懂阿。 晕,你能把字弄通顺点吗?
简直没法看懂·
提问者采纳
And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. 不知从何时开始,没有你的陪伴,我是如此疯狂。Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, 也许我正如我象你说的那样:你是个骗子You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that you do not know me, 你一直觉得我总是在找借口,实际上,我觉得你一直不懂我。I am with you, I love you hard, tough and tell you,[不是Italy,是tell,你打错了] but you do not believe that, 我和你,爱得如此困难,多想告诉你,但是你从不相信。I also said that it is only to deceive young people, 我曾说过这只能骗骗小孩儿I feel a thorough, But let me the most sad thing, just a few days, you do not-for-you girlfriend, 我是如此的彻底,但是让我伤心的是就在几天前,你有了新的女友I feel tired from living Oh, like a hard, but so are missing, 我在这是如此的疲惫,哦,爱太难了,但是如此让人思念。I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely, quiet so that I am a bit scared.我会一直呆在那个安静和孤单的角落,安静的让我有些害怕。
提问者评价
我不知道哪个翻译的好, 就给你吧。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
不知道从一开始,不是你的角落里,我只是想念你想疯了。 也许我就像你说的不错,正如骗子, 你总是认为我在找借口,事实上,我认为,你不知道我, 我与你,我爱你很难,很难和意大利你,但你不相信, 我也说,这只是为了欺骗年轻人,我觉得彻底, 但让我最悲哀的事情,仅仅几天,你不为你的女朋友, 我觉得累了生活啊,像一个硬盘,而且还有人失踪, 我将永远的角落,使安静和寂寞,安静,使我有点害怕。
And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. 一开始就不知道,不是因为你的困难处境,只是我疯狂地思念着你.Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, 也许正如你所说的,我很坏,就像你总是撒谎You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that you do not know me, 你总是认为我在找借口,而实际上,我想你并不了解我.I am with you, I love you hard, tough and Italy you, but you do not believe that, 我的心总与你同在,我爱你这个坚韧,顽强的意大利人,但你不相信.I also said that it is only to deceive young people, I feel a thorough, 我还说这只是哄小孩的,我觉得……(这句话有语病)But let me the most sad thing, just a few days, you do not-for-you girlfriend, 但让我(告诉)你可悲的事吧,就在几天前,你(失去了你的女友)I feel tired from living Oh, like a hard, but so are missing, 我对生活感到厌倦,就像(什么失去了)I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely, quiet so that I am a bit scared.我将永远在那寂静而孤独的角落,那寂静得让我有点害怕的角落。
And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that you do not know me, I am with you, I love you hard, tough and Italy you, but you do not believe that, I also said that it is only to deceive young people, I feel a thorough, But let me the most sad thing, just a few days, you do not-for-you girlfriend, I feel tired from living Oh, like a hard, but so are missing, I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely, quiet so that I am a bit scared不知道从一开始,不是你的角落里,我只是想念你想疯了。 也许我就像你说的不错,正如你骗子, 你总是认为我在找借口,事实上,我认为,你不知道我, 我与你,我爱你很难,很难和意大利你,但你不相信, 我也说,这只是为了欺骗年轻人,我觉得彻底, 但让我最悲哀的事情,仅仅几天,你不为你的女朋友, 我觉得累了生活啊,像一个硬盘,而且还有人失踪, 我将永远的角落,使安静和寂寞,安静,使我有点害怕
1,你起初不了解我,我想你都像是发疯了。2也许我就是你所说的那样,坏,就如你撒谎一样3你总是认为我在寻找借口,实际上,我觉得你并不了解我4我要和你在一起,我那么的爱你,????但你不相信那些5我也说过,这只是要欺骗年轻人,我感觉???6.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。我受不了了,自己英语太差了,但这英语也不完整啊。。。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁难啊,请英语高手帮忙翻译一下!谢谢拉!_百度知道
难啊,请英语高手帮忙翻译一下!谢谢拉!
s Johnson,Montaigne`s Essays,the books to be shipwrecked with,the great books into which rich and substantial lives have been distilled and packed--the Dialogues of PLato.Others hold our attention profitably through two or three encounters.and the books to frequent, convey to us all that they will ever have to give at a single sitting..,like some personsOn Books some books,Boswell&#39,the Essays and Journals of Emerson---these are to be lived with and returned to and made the companions of hours and days and moods as various as those in which they were written
提问者采纳
那些让你深感同情的书.,充实而且易懂..,the great books into which rich and substantial lives have been distilled and packed--the Dialogues of PLato.有些书.和那些频繁出版的书,Montaigne`s Essays, convey to us all that they will ever have to give at a single sitting,但是(一本)伟大的书会内容丰富,就像有些人一样,the Essays and Journals of Emerson---these are to be lived with and returned to and made the companions of hours and days and moods as various as those in whis Johnson.,Boswell&#39,一口气就想把所有都告诉你On Books 关于书some books,通过三两个让我们深有同感的描写而吸引我们并且对我们有益.and the books to frequent,the books to be shipwrecked with,蒙田的文章.有些书,like some persons,生活里的意义就被升华了----柏拉图。Others hold our attention profitably through two or three encounters
参考资料:
★尊重手译,尊重自译,鄙视机译,鄙视抄袭★May my answer be helpful to you : )
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一起遇海难棒的书进入哪些富有的和可观的生命已经被蒸馏而且包装之内--柏拉图的对话, 对我们传达所有的他们将会曾经必须在一个就坐给。,书与在书上一些书,Montaignes 随笔,鲍斯韦尔的詹森。其它经过二或三次相会有利地拥有我们的注意。而且书时常来访。,像一些人,爱默生的随笔和日记---这些是与而且一起住回到而且做数小时和数天和心情的朋友像那些一样的各种不同在哪一个他们被写
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下。谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下。谢谢
1.We enclose herewith the following drawing(s)/document(s)which have been approved/examined upon your request.Title of drawing(s)/document(s)2.Kindly acknowledge receipt of the drawing(s)/document(s)on the attached copy of this letter.3.Bearing Pad tobe fitted if this hatch is located or the exposed deck over the forward 0.25L4.Thickness of Fork plate to be on or abover 16mm5.Sight Glass plate to be inserted
if toxic cargoes or flamable cargoes are carried6.NK With Remarks in Red
提问者采纳
反正没人回答........乱答的.骗分数.1.We立即附寄被批准了或被审查了根据您的请求的以下图画或文件。 图画的标题或文件 2.Kindly在这封信件的附上拷贝承认图画或文件的收据。 3.Bearing适合的垫tobe,如果这个舱口盖被找出或被暴露的甲板在向前0.25L 4.Thickness叉子板材打开或abover 16mm
5.Sight将插入的玻璃板,如果毒性货物或flamable货物是运载的 6.NK以评论在红色1.We立即附寄被批准了或被审查了根据您的请求的以下图画或文件。 图画的标题或文件2.Kindly在这封信件的附上拷贝承认图画或文件的收据。 3.Bearing垫tobe适合了,如果这个舱口盖被找出或被暴露的甲板在向前0.25L叉子板材打开或abover 16mm
4.Thickness 叉子板材打开或将插入的abover 16mm 5.Sight玻璃板的,如果毒性货物或flamable货物是运载的6.NK以评论在红色1我方根据你的要求修正了图纸/文件,特在此附上。2非常感谢在这封信件的附上拷贝图纸或文件的收据。 3底部的衬垫应安装好,如果舱口或者露出的甲板装在0.25升(水面)以上。 4叉形面板的厚度在16毫米或者稍厚一些。5在装载有毒性或者易燃货物时,应插入可视玻璃面板。 6请用红笔标注说明文字。
提问者评价
谢谢XTLINYAN
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.We enclose herewith the following drawing(s)/document(s)which have been approved/examined upon your request. 我方根据你的要求修正了图纸/文件,特在此附上。Title of drawing(s)/document(s) 图纸/文件的题目2.Kindly acknowledge receipt of the drawing(s)/document(s)on the attached copy of this letter. 非常感谢在这封信件的附上拷贝图纸或文件的收据。3.Bearing Pad tobe fitted if this hatch is located or the exposed deck over the forward 0.25L 底部的衬垫应安装好,如果舱口或者露出的甲板装在0.25升(水面)以上。4.Thickness of Fork plate to be on or abover 16mm 叉形面板的厚度在16毫米或者稍厚一些。5.Sight Glass plate to be inserted if toxic cargoes or flamable cargoes are carried 在装载有毒性或者易燃货物时,应插入可视玻璃面板。6.NK With Remarks in Red请用红笔标注说明文字。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信