地点,广州市举办了一个英语才艺展示活动要求.活动情况介绍
2;激发学英语兴趣
写作内容、英语短剧:广州地区的中学生
项目:为迎接2010广州亚运:用英语宣传广州、英语故事
目的:英语歌曲,活动海报.12:2009.你参加短剧表演
3:假设你参加了活动,回顾活动、宣传亚运
好意思,是按上面的要求,自己写一篇作文,对不起
提问者采纳
The activity posted a poster saying that they would recruited potential participaters among pupils studying in guangzhou on 12/s interests of leaning english, English plays,they reminded me the necessity to learn harder, English story,etc.Audiences are mostly the pupils&#39.The purpose of this activity is to
guangzhou and its Asian games,as well as stimulating the common'25 at People Park.The acticity was crowd parents and even some of their grandparents were intrigued to watch this great activity.All kinds of programes are allowed including
English songs.That was a very impressive experience because i have the opportunity to meet many peers who are also interested in learning english In
2009 three years ago in guangzhou.I was luckily choosed as a member to attend this activity, an english talent show activity was held to welcome the 2010 Asian games.I was playing in a short drama
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
equirements. introducing the activity
2: the middle school students in guangzhou area project: if you took part in the activities, guangzhou held a English talent show activity: 2009, English story purpose.25 s park participants, reviewing activities as follows, the activity poster.
the drama which you attend
3: 1: time.12, propaganda: the people' Stimulating interest to learning English
writing content: English songs, English plays: use English to propagandize
guangzhou and Asian games: to welcome the 2010 Asian games in guangzhou
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我用英文翻译地址啊?_百度知道
谁能帮我用英文翻译地址啊?
翻译内容如下:公司名称:中国联合网络通信集团有限公司湖北省分公司
通信地址:湖北省武汉市东西湖区金银湖联通路特1号联通大厦副3楼网管中心多谢了
提问者采纳
Hubei BranchNetwork management center (NMC), Wuhan Hubei, 3 floor Unicom building. 1, Dongxihu District, Unicom road NO, Jinyinhu, LTD.CHINA UNITED NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS GROUP Co
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
, Subsidiary Building 3, Unicom Mansion,如果路牌写Unicom Road则用此路名。China Unicom.1,Liantong (Unicom)Road。如果是1, Dongxihu District,一般应该是用汉语拼音,Ltd;3)联通路不知当地路牌是怎么写的, Jinyinghu Lake,Wuhan City,Hubei Province说明、3的三楼那么是Floor 3:1)中国联通在国内外已通用China Unicom(就像China Telecom中国电信一样),如果一度要全译则如下(绝对准确)、2,这里按这个翻的:China United Network Communications Group Co;2)地址中的副三楼估计是三号副楼的意思。4)英语表达地址需要从小处到大处层层表达:Network Control Center, Hubei BranchAddress请楼主根据说明最后斟酌, Special No
Company Name: China United Network Communications Group Co., Ltd. Hubei branch。Address: Network management center,3rd Floor of Unicom Building , Liantong Road No.1 , East Xihu District, Wuhan City ,Hubei Province,China
Company Name: China Network Communications Group Co., Ltd. joint branch in Hubei Province Address: Wuhan City, Hubei Province, East Lake Road, Point 1 Jinyinhu Unicom Unicom Network Management Center Building, 3rd floor, the Deputy
Company name: Chinese joint network communication group Co., LTD, hubei branch address: wuhan, hubei, dongxihu jinyinhu unicom road, 1 unicom building management center, vice 3 floor
名称:Hubei branch of China Unicom地址:Network management center,3rdFloor of Liantong Building , Liantong Road No.1 , Dongxihu District, Wuhan City ,Hubei Province,China
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙用英语翻译一下~~`_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译一下~~`
形成这种具有传统韵味的现代桌椅,搭到好处地将实用与美观并存;白与红的色彩搭配使整体显得中国韵味十足。“祥云”的镂空图形出现在桌体的不同部位,其灵感来自于一张方形的纸这是一款一体化的桌椅设计。我用中国传统元素“祥云”来“装饰”它,通过多次折叠与切割,它便会有如此形态,唯美而淡雅
提问者采纳
folding and cutting through several times, the formation of such a traditional charm with modern tables and chairs, and its inspiration fr white and red colors with the overall looks full C graphic appears in the stencil table of the different parts of body, it wdecorate&quot. I use traditional Chinese elements, beautiful and elegant, &quot, taking into account the benefits to both praclouds& to & it. &Clouds&quotThis is an integrated design of tables and chairs
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
to be practical and beautiful good coexist, it to &quot. I use traditional Chinese elements &quotThis is an integration of design, beautiful and elegant, and its inspiration from the chair in a square paper; hollow graphics appeared in differelucky&quot. &Lucky&quot,decoration&quot, through many times, White and red colour collocation makes it is in China, it has formed the traditional flavor of modern chairs
This is an integrated design of the desk and chair , and its inspiration from the chair in a square paper folding and cutting, through many times, it will have this form. I use traditional Chinese elements &flying clouds& to &decoration&, it has formed the traditional flavor of modern chairs. &Lucky& hollow graphics appeared in different parts of the body, table, beautiful and elegant, to be practical and beautiful good coexist, White and red colour collocation makes it is in Chinese style .
这是一款一体化的桌椅设计,其灵感来自于一张方形的纸,通过多次折叠与切割,它便会有如此形态。我用中国传统元素“祥云”来“装饰”它,形成这种具有传统韵味的现代桌椅。“祥云”的镂空图形出现在桌体的不同部位,唯美而淡雅,搭到好处地将实用与美观并存;白与红的色彩搭配使整体显得中国韵味十足。 This is an integrated design of tables and chairs, and its inspiration from a square of paper, folding and cutting through several times, it will have such a form. I use traditional Chinese elements, &clouds& to &decorate& it, the formation of such a traditional charm with modern tables and chairs. &Clouds& graphic appears in the stencil table of the different parts of body, beautiful and elegant, taking into account the benefits to both pra white and red colors with the overall looks full Chinese flavor.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下~~~
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友larisa_cc遇到了一个关于商务英语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有7人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
We need samples in size SMALL for our fit approval to confirm our order with you.
Please attach the size spec sheet for each style # for our reference for the fit approal.
Looking forward to establishe a long-term and strong business relationship.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
我们需要为我们的样品尺寸大小为SMALL,适合审批确认我们的订货。
请为每个风格附上规格表大小#供我们合适的批准参考。
期待建立长期和强大的业务关系。
—— sunny1326004
我们需要小码的样板来试样,以便与你确认我们的订单。
请查看附件的每款码数表#作为我们试样的参考。
希望能与你建立长期并且稳定的合作关系。
—— ritahaiye
我方需要小码的样品以便确认我们的订单。请每款独立包装以供我们参考。希望我们可以建立长久稳定的合作关系。
—— amyhearten
试一下哈,: 我们需要你们提供小尺寸的样品给我们做最后的审核,这样我们才能确认下单。请在邮件中附上每一个型号的尺寸参数表给我们参考。 希望我们会有一个长期的稳固的合作关系!
—— ding1ding2
我们需要小码的样本以便跟您核对订单。
请在每款风格不一的床单订单上贴上相对应的尺寸规格。
希望能和您建立长期稳定的合作关系。
—— wangzhanhui
我们需要小码的样本来核实我们的订单,请在每个订单上贴上相应的尺寸规格以便我们参考。希望我们能够建立长期稳固的合作关系。
—— 蜗牛啊
我们需要小尺寸的样品给我们承认并与你们确定订单;请附上每个型号的尺寸规格表供我们参考承认;期待与你建立长期稳健的生意全作关系.
—— hansen_12
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&帮忙用英语翻译一段文
帮忙用英语翻译一段文
游客们,大家好,我是你们本次故宫浏览的导游——陈念之。大家如果有不懂的问题,请尽管问。
在旅游前,请允许我提出几个进故宫应该注意的事项“一、请不要抽烟。二、请不要乱丢垃圾。三、请不要随意离开队伍,以免掉队。好,现在就开始游故宫吧!
我先介绍一下故宫:故宫旧称“紫禁城”我们可以在这儿多拍些照片,作为纪念。
现在我们来到了故宫后面的御花园里。这里楼台亭阁,翠绿苍松,点缀着奇花异石,趣味盎然。远远望去,一重重黄色的琉璃瓦,一道道深红色的围墙,加上汉白玉栏杆和梁柱装饰,令人感到故宫规模宏伟,气象万千。
朋友们,本次浏览快要结束了,故宫欢迎大家下次光临!
不区分大小写匿名
Tourists, Hello, I'm your browsing the the Imperial Palace Tour -- Chen Nianzhi. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
To travel before, please allow me to put forward a few into the the Imperial Palace should pay attention to" one, please do not smoke. Two, please do not litter. Three, please do not leave the team, so as not to fall behind. Good, now began to visit the Imperial Palace!
I'll introduce the Imperial Palace: the Imperial Palace formerly known as the " Forbidden City" we can stay here and take pictures, as a memorial.
Now we come to the back of the Imperial Garden the Imperial Palace. This pavilion, green pine, interspersed with exotic flowers and stone, interesting. From afar, a heavy yellow glazed tile, a dark red walls, with white marble railings and beam column decoration, people feel the Imperial Palace grand scale, majestic and grand.
Friends, this view is coming to an end, welcome everyone to visit the Imperial Palace!
你的QQ邮箱是多少?我想采纳你的答案!
Visitors,&Hello, everyone,&I am your&guide&in this&museum&visit&-Chen&Nian.&We&do not know&if&there are&problems, please feel freeto ask.In tourism, please&allow me to&make a few&into the&Forbidden Cityshould&pay attention to&the "one, do not&smoke.&Second,&please do not&litter.&Third,&Please do not&leave the&team,&so as not to&lag behind.&Well,&now&began to&tour&the National Palace&it!Let me introduce&Palace:&Palace&formerly known as&the "Forbidden City" We can&shoot more&photos&here,&as a souvenir.Now we come to&the museum&behind the&Imperial Garden.&Herepavilions,&green&pines,&dotted with&exotic flowers and&stone,&fun.Viewed from afar,&a&heavy&yellow&glazed tiles,&a&Road&crimsonwalls,&railings&and&pillars&decorated&with&white marble, it&wasPalace&grand scale,&spectacular.My friends,&this&view&is almost over,&welcome to&the next&museumvisit!
你用什么机械翻译的?语句都不通顺
呃。SORRY.我给你另一个吧Tourists, Hello, I'm your browsing the the Imperial Palace Tour -- Chen Nianzhi. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.To travel before, please allow me to put forward a few into the the Imperial Palace should pay attention to" one, please do not smoke. Two, please do not litter. Three, please do not leave the team, so as not to fall behind. Good, now began to visit the Imperial Palace!I'll introduce the Imperial Palace: the Imperial Palace formerly known as the " Forbidden City" we can stay here and take pictures, as a memorial.Now we come to the back of the Imperial Garden the Imperial Palace. This pavilion, green pine, interspersed with exotic flowers and stone, interesting. From afar, a heavy yellow glazed tile, a dark red walls, with white marble railings and beam column decoration, people feel the Imperial Palace grand scale, majestic and grand.Friends, this view is coming to an end, welcome everyone to visit the Imperial Palace!
我现在才知道根本你不会英语,娃啊,你以为你哥不会有道翻译啊?做人就要老实点,不会就说不回,还充其量弄个机械翻译给我,你
哼,一:你没有说不能用机器翻译。二:楼上的也用了有道翻译,你却说要采纳,有没有天理呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!三:他比我早回答就要采纳他的?????????????????????????四:你也不一定比我大!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!偏心,死偏心眼,哼,我也不稀罕你的采纳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
对不起,我错怪你,我郑重的向你道歉--对不起!!! 你的QQ邮箱是多少,我想采纳你的答案,
你想采纳我的答案就直接按采纳咯,干嘛要告诉你邮箱
游客们,大家好,我是你们本次故宫浏览的导游——陈念之。大家如果有不懂的问题,请尽管问。在旅游前,请允许我提出几个进故宫应该注意的事项“一、请不要抽烟。二、请不要乱丢垃圾。三、请不要随意离开队伍,以免掉队。好,现在就开始游故宫吧!我先介绍一下故宫:故宫旧称“紫禁城”我们可以在这儿多拍些照片,作为纪念。现在我们来到了故宫后面的御花园里。这里楼台亭阁,翠绿苍松,点缀着奇花异石,趣味盎然。远远望去,一重重黄色的琉璃瓦,一道道深红色的围墙,加上汉白玉栏杆和梁柱装饰,令人感到故宫规模宏伟,气象万千。朋友们,本次浏览快要结束了,故宫欢迎大家下次光临!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信