懂英语的帮我汉语翻译英语一下

Hello.  My name is Judith Morris I am 35 years of age and I am from U.S.A. I received email from a lottery company that you     are one of the lottery winners that won the same lottery with me last mouth.  I would like to know if you where asked to pay for the release of your winning funds if yes how mush did you pay     because I have already made payment to them and they said I should be expecting my winning funds before the end of     next week.  They gave me your contact details to contact you for verifications and confirmations if this is true or a scam that     you also received a winning notification, .  Thanks and hope to here from you soon, Have a happy New year.  From Mrs.Judith Morris and family
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  你好,我叫Judith Morris
35岁,来自美国。我收到一封来自一家彩票公司的邮件,从中得知你和我上个月一起从那家彩票公司里买彩票中了大奖。  我想知道如果你是要求为您赢得释放资金支付,如果是你付了如何玉米粥    因为我已经付款给他们,他们说我应该期待年底前我取胜资金    下周。  他们给我你的联系方式联络,核查和认可你,如果这是真的还是一个骗局,    你也收到了获奖通知,。  感谢,并希望能尽快得到您这里,有一个快乐的新年。  从Mrs.Judith莫里斯和家庭    谷歌翻译
  对了 楼主,这些都是骗人的,我的雅虎邮箱经常收到这些邮件。现在我都不怎么用YAHOO了
  您好:    我叫XXX 来自美国 今年35岁    我收到一封彩票公司的邮件    说你跟我一样 在上个月 中了大奖    我想知道 你是是不是被要求去交你的彩票税 还有交了多少?    因为我要把税交给彩票公司    这样最迟下个星期之前 他们就把奖金交给我    他们给了我你的 联系方式    让我来联系你     证明这个中奖的事情 是真的还是假的    你是不是收到一个中奖的电子邮件提示
来自 XXXX油箱    期待着你的早日回信    新年快乐    来自美国的XXXXXXXX 还有XXXX的家人的问候      
  我这个是人工翻译的
  美国人还有错误的英语单词。last mouth,难道是屁眼。。哈哈
  谢谢mintee,这种骗局太低技术了,想不到那美国老还真当真,有点好笑,我也回了他,告诉他这是一个骗局.
  不客气~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  请英语好的版友再帮翻译一下,谢谢!  Job Snapshot  Company: Dana Petroleum  Location: London, UK  Employee Type: Contract  Manages Others: No  Experience: Not Specified  Post Date: 29/01/2011      Description      Our client (Dana Petroleum) has immediate employment opportunities and intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services. These career driven people are to apply for the various positions below:    Engineering, Construction and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up, Maintenance, Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology, Administrative, Commissioning, Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager, Duty Manager, IT/Telecom-Software, Accountants, Health Workers, Mechanical/Electrical, Electronics Operators, Customer Care, Security, Foreign/International Language Translators and many more others depending on your field of specialization.    ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:    A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and currency&& preference with annual salary review.    . Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.  . Free medical/dental care in ENGLAND or an part of the world for employee and family.  . Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.  . Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.  . Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.  . Full access to some to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in United Kingdom.  . Life Insurance and Paid vacation.  . Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community.    &Interested candidates are to email their cv/resume and details of experience via email attachment to :&& recruitdepartment@dana-petroleum.cz.cc    Regards,    Webs Recruit
    请再帮忙,谢谢!  ------------------ Début de Rapport SpamAssassin ---------------------  Ce message est probablement du SPAM (message non sollicité envoyé en  masse, publicité, escroquerie...).    Cette notice a été ajoutée par le système d’analyse &SpamAssassin& sur  votre serveur de courrier &martin-nadaud.univ-paris4.fr&, pour vous  aider à identifier ce type de messages.    Le système SpamAssassin ajoute un en-tête &X-Spam-Flag: YES& aux  messages qu’il considère comme étant probablement du Spam.  Vous pouvez si vous le souhaitez utiliser cette caractéristique  pour régler un filtre dans votre logiciel de lecture de courrier,  afin de détruire ou de classer à part ce type de message.    Si ce robot a classifié incorrectement un message qui vous était  destiné, ou pour toute question, veuillez contacter l’administrateur  du système par e-mail à postmaster@univ-paris4.fr .    Voir http://spamassassin.apache.org/tag/ pour plus de détails (en anglais).    Détails de l’analyse du message:
(5.2 points, 5.0 requis)   3.5 BAYES_99
BODY: L’algorithme Bayésien a évalué la probabilité de spam  
entre 99 et 100%  
[score: 1.0000]   1.3 MISSING_HEADERS
Le message ne comporte pas l’en-tête To:   0.4 AWL
AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list    -------------------- Fin de Rapport SpamAssassin ---------------------
  下面还有,谢谢!    -----来自 &Nechiche Akim& &Akim.Nechiche@etu.paris-sorbonne.fr& 的消息,在 Sun, 30 Jan :24 +0100 (CET) -----  主题: Employment Opportunity - Submit your CV  Job Snapshot  Company: Hess Corporation  Location: London, UK  Employee Type: Contract  Manages Others: No  Experience: Not Specified  Post Date: 30/01/2011    Description    Our client (Hess Corporation) has immediate employment opportunities and  intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or consultancy firm  capable of rendering expertise services. These career driven people are to  apply for the various positions below:    Engineering, Construction and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project  Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up, Maintenance,  Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology,  Administrative, Commissioning, Front Office/Guest Relations  Executive/Manager, Duty Manager, IT/Telecom-Software, Accountants, Health  Workers, Mechanical/Electrical, Electronics Operators, Customer Care,  Security, Foreign/International Language Translators and many more others  depending on your field of specialization.    ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:    . A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent  depending on employee home country and currency
preference with annual  salary review.  . Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.  . Free medical/dental care in ENGLAND or an part of the world for employee  and family.  . Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.  . Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.  . Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.  . Full access to some to some of the finest and social recreational  facilities in United Kingdom.  . Life Insurance and Paid vacation.  . Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing  community.     Interested candidates are to email their cv/resume and details of  experience via email attachment to : candidates.    Regards,    Webs Recruit
  额,等会用电脑帮你看看
  1 0楼是一封招聘邮件
  看到上个月打成上个嘴巴就不再继续了,肯定是骗子,坚定完毕
  1 2楼也是一封招聘邮件,11楼好像是西班牙语,这个已经超出我的能力了
  好好看看,非常好的帖子
  我也经常收 到,为 哈 要发给偶们不懂英文的人呢 。这不是浪费精力,而且去 国外 拿钱太麻烦, 叫他以后写 中文,用人民币算钱
  碧海蓝天翻译(深圳)有限公司,您身边的翻译专家!!  联系人:田先生  手
座机:9  网
站:  邮
箱:Email:  全国统一电话:
  躺着也能学好英语,4天1000个单词,30天轻易突破中小学英语、四六级、商务英语、GRE,4G内存,游戏,摄影,音乐,视频、电子书精彩不断,寓教于乐,激发右脑的最佳意识状态,让你轻松学英语!!!!
  这是骗人的,楼主别相信。雅虎邮箱里面经常收到这种骗人的垃圾邮件。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规谁会英语,帮我翻译一下,越熟练越好_百度知道
谁会英语,帮我翻译一下,越熟练越好
提问者采纳
没有初级数据被发现,请检查你的设备设置
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
the more practical, the better.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Google 翻译
英语中文德语检测语言检测语言—阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语阿姆哈拉语阿塞拜疆语爱尔兰语爱沙尼亚语巴斯克语白俄罗斯语保加利亚语冰岛语波兰语波斯尼亚语波斯语布尔语(南非荷兰语)丹麦语德语俄语法语菲律宾语芬兰语弗里西语高棉语格鲁吉亚语古吉拉特语哈萨克语海地克里奥尔语韩语豪萨语荷兰语吉尔吉斯语加利西亚语加泰罗尼亚语捷克语卡纳达语科西嘉语克罗地亚语库尔德语拉丁语拉脱维亚语老挝语立陶宛语卢森堡语罗马尼亚语马尔加什语马耳他语马拉地语马拉雅拉姆语马来语马其顿语毛利语蒙古语孟加拉语缅甸语苗语南非科萨语南非祖鲁语尼泊尔语挪威语旁遮普语葡萄牙语普什图语齐切瓦语日语瑞典语萨摩亚语塞尔维亚语塞索托语僧伽罗语世界语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语斯瓦希里语苏格兰盖尔语宿务语索马里语塔吉克语泰卢固语泰米尔语泰语土耳其语威尔士语乌尔都语乌克兰语乌兹别克语希伯来语希腊语西班牙语夏威夷语信德语匈牙利语修纳语亚美尼亚语伊博语意大利语意第绪语印地语印尼巽他语印尼语印尼爪哇语英语约鲁巴语越南语中文 中文(简体)英语日语阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语阿姆哈拉语阿塞拜疆语爱尔兰语爱沙尼亚语巴斯克语白俄罗斯语保加利亚语冰岛语波兰语波斯尼亚语波斯语布尔语(南非荷兰语)丹麦语德语俄语法语菲律宾语芬兰语弗里西语高棉语格鲁吉亚语古吉拉特语哈萨克语海地克里奥尔语韩语豪萨语荷兰语吉尔吉斯语加利西亚语加泰罗尼亚语捷克语卡纳达语科西嘉语克罗地亚语库尔德语拉丁语拉脱维亚语老挝语立陶宛语卢森堡语罗马尼亚语马尔加什语马耳他语马拉地语马拉雅拉姆语马来语马其顿语毛利语蒙古语孟加拉语缅甸语苗语南非科萨语南非祖鲁语尼泊尔语挪威语旁遮普语葡萄牙语普什图语齐切瓦语日语瑞典语萨摩亚语塞尔维亚语塞索托语僧伽罗语世界语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语斯瓦希里语苏格兰盖尔语宿务语索马里语塔吉克语泰卢固语泰米尔语泰语土耳其语威尔士语乌尔都语乌克兰语乌兹别克语希伯来语希腊语西班牙语夏威夷语信德语匈牙利语修纳语亚美尼亚语伊博语意大利语意第绪语印地语印尼巽他语印尼语印尼爪哇语英语约鲁巴语越南语中文(繁体)中文(简体)
请输入文字或网站地址,您也可以直接。
Google 翻译(企业版):会英语的同学帮我翻译一下这几句话,多谢!_百度知道
会英语的同学帮我翻译一下这几句话,多谢!
这句话我多的对吗,我想多练习一下.这句话我不知道该怎么说1,我觉得我的英语水平还很差。2.上个星期我记错了时间所以没来。3.我想以后每个月上两次课,不好意思耽误你时间了?4,慢慢提高以后再多上几节课
3打错一个字,这句话我说的对吗?
提问者采纳
希望对你有帮助.我没有完全按你字面翻译哦,I thought we made the appointment at(你认为的错误的时间)it is all my fault.3 Am I right?I think I need more practise after class,we can have more classes after I have some improvement。4 I do not know how to say(express)this in English,I am very sorry to waste your precious time?这句话我实在没办法完全按你的字面意思翻译出来? Is this sentence correct.2 Could we have
two classes every month from now on considering my poor English1 I am so sorry that I did not show up last week
谢谢,我就照你这么说,没问题吧?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
一句10分,还可以!
你爱答不答
1.My memory failed my last week time so don't come, ashamed hold up your time.2.I think hereafter monthly ascend two lesson, I feel my English level still badly, I want to more practice for a while and slowly raise hereafter again ascend several more stanza lesson.3.这句话我说的对吗?This sentence I say of to?4.This sentence I don't know how to say.
1 Last week I remember correctly, the time so did not come, I am sorry you wasted time.2 I think the last two lessons a month later, I still think my English is poor, I would like to practice my slowly improving after a few more lessons.3 This sentence me, right?4 This sentence I do not know what to say.
1.Last week I made a mistake about the time so I didn't show up on time, I am so sorry to ruin your time.2.I'm considering that I took two courses every month ,because I know my English is sort of poor, I should practise a little more. If I
make some progress ,then I'll take more courses later on.3.Am I right to say this sentense?4.I've no ideas how to say this sentense.
1. Last week I forgot the time and didn't come. I'm very sorry to delay your time.2.I want to have two lessons every month . I think my English is very poor, so at the begining I want to practise more, and latter gradually increase more classes.3.Am I right for saying that?4.I don't know how to say.
last week I didn‘t come because i forget the time
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信