英语求汉语翻译英语 !!

英语求翻译!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
杰姆的忧虑和担心的神情是显而易见的,对于在场开会的每一个人来说。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
吉尔很是担心的外表,看在了当时当地的每个人的眼中。表示他担心这件事,在众人看来是十分明显的一件事。constant,十分经常的一件事,错previous,十分遥远的一件事,错rough,十分困难的一件事 ,也不对吧。
吉尔是担心,很明显似乎每个人都出席了会议A、常数 B、很明显 C、以前的 D、粗糙的
在出席会议的所有人看来,Jill焦虑是一件明显的事情。That jill was worried是一部分,seemed evident是第二部分,后面是出席的人。
对于每一个参加会议的人来说,Jill的忧虑是显而易见的。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
记住,自然是美好的,也许是世上最好的了。但是美好的事物不会。。。。(看不清了)
Remember,Nature is good thing maybe the best of things and no good thing never dies
但美好的事物不会永存
你真的看不懂吗?
初中还是小学?孩纸
😱😱😱😱
第二排的是名字第一排是说。。。。好吧我也不知道查字典去小妹妹
这是那只电视的周边吗
不是…你怎么知道我是女的😰
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
看不清右边..
Remember,Nature is good thing maybe the best of things and no good thing never dies
记住 自然是世间最好的事物 而一切美好都会消亡
记住 自然是世间最好的事物 而一切美好都会消亡
将书上的字全打到百度翻译上
这样很快的
你好,可以打出来?
记住,自然是美好的,可能是世间最美好的!美好的事物是会永存的。(我不太认同这句话,个人观点)。
看不清楚啊
记住,自然是好东西,也许是最好的东西,美好的东西是永远不会死
………………………
呃,看不清楚,能写下来么,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁友情链接:
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 3.4895 second(s), 5 db_queries,
1 rpc_queries英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
Pen恋驼弛凰佾好敷钦nsylvania. The King looked at my Vermont license plates through the greasy window and wiped his hands on his apron like he might have to reach for something, pulling into King George’s Filling Station and Grille, and after two claustrophobic passes down the main drag I turned into a side street and out onto a dirt road. It was crowded with anthracite coalminer shacks lying shoulder-to-shoulderI had just passed through Pillar City in South Field Township.wiped his hands on his apron like he might have to reach for something, their front porches a chaos of posts and roofs and wrought iron. The town looked like a train wreck someone had forgotten to report.wiped his hands on his apron like he might have to reach for something. Nothing so grand as a pillar adorned them.wiped his hands on his apron like he might have to reach for something, juking my pickup around the potholes on Market Street
提问者采纳
“土王”从沾满油渍的窗口探头出来,看著我那佛蒙特州签发的车牌。没什么华丽柱子作装饰。我转入了一条小巷,路过宾夕法尼亚州南田小镇的柱子市,就在国王乔治加油站及小厨餐厅里停下来我刚开著我的皮卡车。他们前廊的檐柱及蓬顶和熟铁栏乱七八糟的,然后用围裙擦了擦双手,就像他可能要踫到些什么似的,密密麻麻的。市上挤满了无烟煤煤矿工人住的棚屋。穿过两个幽暗的小径之后到了主要通道,憬含封际莩宦畸仍来到了一条泥路。这个镇看起来像遭一列火车辗过,而人们忘记了汇报一样,在市场大街上左闪右避著那些的坑洼
太赞了!文文被你翻译地很美呢
谢谢美言!也谢谢采纳!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
全球只有少于18%的女性选择了这个选项:另一个人,28%大于45岁的被调查者希望被独自和自己的狗留下赁唯驰夹佻蝗肤融.克鲁尼&#47. And one they know well. Perhaps this makes sense,那就是,特别是在马来西亚男性中有32%的人希望他们最想要充满自己喜欢的音乐的MP3播放机的陪伴!”——Roseane, including my pet, particularly among Malaysian men。 Clooney/克鲁兹27%的被调查俄罗斯男性表示他们想要一个名人陪伴自己,中国 “My partner should bethere to listen to me complain about the fact that we are left alone on anisland – probably due to some error he made。而只有5%的澳大利亚和美国人同意,而谁知道乔治·克鲁尼和佩内洛普·克鲁兹有没有接受过野外生存训练呢。 “My husband.Respondents in all 16 countries surveyed said their spouse or partner would betheir first choice to have with them.狗在法国;Partner82% of the South Africanwomen surveyed would most want their husband&#47,巴西 “My MP3 player? Let’s just hope the SOS sign you two build gets spottedsooner rather than later, Jordan“我的伴侣会在那里听我抱怨我们被单独留在岛上这个事实——大概是因为这是他所犯的错所导致的。望能够帮助到你, with 32% saying they’d most want anMP3 player with their favorite songs。或许这有道理。我不希望我爱的人, 28% ofrespondents older than 45 would most want to be left alone with their dog,而只有45%的印度女性是这样想的, whilenot a single Russian or Malaysian in that age group surveyed would most wantFido along.” – Julia,全世界的人们都自然地了解他们最想要的!” – Roseane, to be left alone like this,你的狗没办法帮你点火.MP3播放机这是总体第二多人选的选项,Brazil“当然是我的丈夫啦: An MP3 playercant help you find drinking water. Just 5% of Australian and American menagreed,42岁你好!乔治·克鲁尼不会像我丈夫一样认为我这么漂亮;伴侣在自己身边: another person? This month’s survey showspeople worldwide have a natural understanding of what they would need most ifleft alone on a desert island, of course。而只有2%的墨西哥男性同意:What would you want moston a desert island,也就是狗)的陪同, 25?我们只能希望你们两个做的SOS求救信号能够尽早被人见到。 DogIn France?你在一个荒岛上最想要什么, 42,28岁;Cruz27% of Russian men surveyedwould want a celebrity along,约旦 Spouse&#47.“我的MP3播放机. I wouldnot want my loved ones.” Co-Co. Less than 18%of women worldwide chose this option, your dog cant help you start a fire and whoknows if George Clooney or Penelope Cruz has taken courses in wildernesssurvival training。”——Julia。全部来自16个国家的受访者表示他们的配偶或伴侣将会是他们最想要在身旁的第一选择.配偶&#47,而没有一个俄罗斯或马来西亚的年龄组希望得到菲多(也就是汪汪,包括我的宠物!这个月的调查显示。而且是个熟人, C伴侣82%的被调查南非女性最想要自己的丈夫&#47:一个MP3播放机无法帮你找到饮用水。”——Co-Co。 MP3 PlayerThis was second choiceoverall!George Clooney wouldn’t think I’m as pretty as my husband does,28,会像这样被单独留下. Only 2% of the Mexican men agreed,25岁, while just 45%of the Indian women surveyed agreed。以下是LZ图片中的英文的全篇翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
每个人正玩的很高兴。Everyone is
______ ____________
请尽快回信并告诉我你的学习情况。Please
______ ______ me and
______ ______ your lesson.3.
机器现在不转了。The machine ______ ______ now.4.
他们正在英国度假。They
______ ______ ______
______ in UK.5.
你下个月回来吗?Will you come back
______ ______
莉莉正在游泳池边喝东西。Lily is drinking
______ ______ ______
我能捎个口信吗?Can I ______ ______ ______
我们正在巴黎街头漫步,那里阳光明媚。We are in Paris, ______ in the
. It’s ______ beautiful, ______
天下雨时你在干什么?我在看书。What are you ______ when it’s
I’m ______
我正在和一些朋友在公园打篮球。I’m
______ ______ ______
some friends
______the park.11.
那听起来像是一个很忙的休息日。That
______ ______
a busy day off.12.
沿着这条街道往前走,然后向右拐。Go ______this street, then _______ _______.13.
这附近有超市吗?_______there a _______
_______ here?14.
让我来告诉你如何到达机场吧。Let me_______ you how to_______
_______ the airport.15.
我喜欢坐在公园的长凳子上看书。I enjoy_______ _______ a bench_______
the park..
提问者采纳
Everyone is playing very happy.Please write back and tell me as soon as possible, your study.The machine is now not turn.They are on holiday in england.Will you come back &Next month?Lily is the drinking&to&swimming pool.Can I take a message?We are in Paris, where the sun shines.What were you doing when it rains? I'm reading a book.10.I was playing basketball with some of my friends in the park.11.That sounds like a busy day off.12.Go along this street, and then turn right.13.Is there supermarket nearby?14.Let me tell you how to get to the airport.15.I like sitting on a park bench, read a book.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Everyone is playing very happy请尽快回信并告诉我你的学习情况Please write soon and tell me your learning机器现在不转了The machine is now not turn他们正在英国度假They are on holiday in England你下个月回来吗You come back next month莉莉正在游泳池边喝东西。Lili is the swimming pool to drink.我能捎个口信吗?Can I take a message?我们正在巴黎街头漫步,那里阳光明媚。We are in Paris, where the sun shines.天下雨时你在干什么?我在看书What were you doing when it rains? I'm reading a Book我正在和一些朋友在公园打篮球I was playing basketball with some of my friends in the park那听起来像是一个很忙的休息日。That sounds like a busy day off.沿着这条街道往前走,然后向右拐。Go along this street, and then turn right.这附近有超市吗Is there supermarket nearby让我来告诉你如何到达机场吧Let me tell you how to get to the airport.我喜欢坐在公园的长凳子上看书I like sitting on a park bench, read a Book
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信