the gamethe end has no endtim...

I don’t think it advisable that Tim _______ to the job since he has no experience.a、is assigned b、 will be assigned c、 be assigned d、 has been assigned这题选什么?为什么 请翻译整句谢谢
法克you笆躺4
选C 因为前面有advisable,表示这是虚拟语气.提姆没什么经验,所以我不建议让他来做这项工作.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选Cthink it advisable + 宾语从句(用虚拟语气即should do,shoule 可省略)一般表建议的从句常常用should do这样的虚拟语气。
D.我认为由于蒂姆没有经验,把这份工作给他并不值得推荐。。。
扫描下载二维码- November 19, 1997
Can be used for All Size Birds
Find an old shirt that you are comfortable wearing - but no longer in public. The best kind to use is a lightweight (thinner the better) button up shirt. (Or buy a cheap one that fits this task...)
Find a stash of extra buttons, beads, colored string, fancy dress trimming, lace, etc. Grandmothers are good sources for stashing wonderful collections of the oddest material and obnoxious buttons, but you can also find stuff in sewing/craft shops (even Walmart).
Now just sit down during your next favorite TV show, and start randomly sewing things on the shirt. Don't put any buttons on the back side (it might poke you), but distrubute the items all over the shirt, collar, and sleeve(s).
Now the bird(s) can spend more time on you without trying to damage your hair and jewelry, or preen your skin. If your standing a lot, put enough things on (and under) the collar. If you recline a lot, let your bird play on your toy infested stomach! I just added a zipper to my shirt, and my Quaker trys to pull it in both directions!
Lastly, when you wash the shirt, it is wise to use a protective bag like the kind that protect lingerie. It will do okay in the regular wash, but saftey is best.
- June 09, 1999
Bird toy can be used for Small&Medium Size Birds
If you have a small/medium size bird, like a budgie, this will be a good idea. You can take a box and put hard plastic pieces in, forming a maze. At the end of the maze you can put treats (millet, seed bell, egg, etc) for when your bird figures it out. If your bird flies, then I suggest making a soft, non chewable top for it (like a soft cloth with a plastic lid). Hope your bird will like it!
- November 01, 2000
Bird toy can be used for All Size Birds
Take a empty egg carton and fill it with little treats and toys. in no time they should trear it to shreds and find the goodies inside. My budgie loves it! You can use this for all kinds of birds but the smaller they are the better this toy will work.
- January 18, 2000
Parrots such as my lesser sulphur crested cockatoo love toys but quickly become bored. To solve this I've started making wooden blocks with slots and notches that are exact multiples of the width of the wood I use. Everything is made so it is too big to swallow and "chewable" enough to be interesting but not too fragile.
In this way, blocks click into each other so an endless variety of shapes is possible. I also use a hard wood dowel of about 16 mm diameter and drill holes of the same diameter in the blocks thus the dowelling can also click blocks together. Unused holes can have pieces of knotted rope threaded through. The key to this all working is accurate cutting and drilling. For the wood I prefer a lightweight hardwood, preferably cherry or apple (home cured trimmings from the garden will do) and sisal for the rope.
The parrot, Taffie, loves the result.
- January 07, 2001
I found this game out by accident when I was playing with my dog.
Use a dog squeaky toy .... squeak it.. then throw it a bit, my parrot went crazy and ran after it and "killed it". Then I squeaked it again and he "killed it" again!!! Be careful they don't eat bits.
p.s The louder the sqeak gets, the louder the parrot gets!
- May 25, 2001
While working at my daughter's carpet store, I picked up a piece of bubble wrap and took it home to my parrots. For hours they popped the little bubbles. Now all I have to do to get some quiet time is find some bubble wrap and attach it to their cage! Be sure they cannot get wrapped or trapped in the bubble wrap and smother.
- June 24, 2001
This game is so much fun to play that you will end up wanting to play it as much as your bird does. My grey and I play this alot. Get a little play town (we use legos). The bird's role is to kill the people and destroy the town. Your roll is to play the helpless town people. My grey rips the lego people apart and destroys the castle. Then build the town again for tomorrow. Also make sure your bird does'nt swallow any pieces. E-mail me if you have any questions at
- September 13, 2001
Take some paper towel and tissue rolls and connect them together to make a long tunnel. Then construct a playpen out of anything sturdy (not paper). When they come out of the tunnel, they will see some toys and snacks (such as millet spray) which you put in the playpen. They will stay in there for a while, playing and eating the snacks and toys.
- November 18, 2001
Hi. This is a very simple technique that will have your birds chirping for hours! This is what you need:
1) Rope (A long piece of rope or jumprope)
2) A Basket- The size depends. Whatever your bird can sit in and be able to fit in will be great.
Tie one end of the rope to anything, so it's sturdy. Put the basket onto the rope. DO NOT tie it. Just make sure that you are able to move the basket along the rope, so that it looks like a chairlift ride. Now put your bird in the basket and move the basket along! Enjoy and have fun! If you have any other ideas on bird toys, please email me.
- May 22, 2002
Hey Bird lovers,
This is a game I play with my budgie. It's simple, just shove one of your budgie's favorite seeds in a cut off piece of brocolli head. He loves this game and can usually find the seed in less then five seconds. When he finds it he gets a reward. Try it.
This can also probably work with bigger birds. Use a peanut or something larger.
- May 27, 2002
You need string, legos, swimloops, a peace of cloth, clothespins, large box, markers, small boxes, bounceyballs and prizes. Cut a square in each small box. The large box is for the circus. Put in small boxes. My parakeet loves it. Your bird will spend hours playing in it. ENJOY!
- June 12, 2002
My idea is pretty basic, but my parakeet Addy loves it. Here's what you need:
One or Two shoeboxes, depending on if you have a few toys, or a lot of toys for your bird. One or two old toilet paper rolls. (Or, if you don't want to glue the toilet rolls together, use one paper towel roll). Treats, toys, and anything else your bird favors.
Cut a hole in one of the shoe boxes, just wide enough for one of the paper rolls to fit in. Glue the toilet paper rolls together to make a tunnel. Put one end of the roll in the shoebox with the hole. Now you should have a shoe box with a tunnel sticking out of it. Cut a hole in the other shoebox and connect the tunnel to the shoe box. You should have two shoe boxes connected by your tunnel.
Put your favorite bird toys, treats, seeds, etc in the two shoeboxes. Try to have variations in the two boxes, so it will be like going to two diffrent playgrounds for your bird to have fun. You can make it as long as you like by adding more toilet paper rolls and more shoeboxes. I hope your little birdy has as much fun as mine does in her little playground!
- July 16, 2002
I do this with my Cockatiel, Pepsi. Just find stuff you think a bird would enjoy. Here are some ideas I used to make my birdy fun fair:
Tram Ride - Use a jump rope and a basket that fit your birds size and then slowly pushed the basket back and forth.
Horse Ride - I have a musical wind up house that turns slowly in circles. It's just my tiels size and made a great ride (this is my tiel's favorite)
Birdy Pool - Get a small shallow container. Fill it up to one inch deep to make the birdy pool (when your birdy dries, make sure there's no draft)
Tour Ride - I use my 6 year old cousin's barbie car and slowly push my tiel around in it.
Make sure you do all the activities slowly, so your bird doesn't get scared. Have fun with the Birdy Fun Fair!
This section is reserved for special toy tips and ideas.Do you have one? Please share them with us!
- October 08, 1998
My Nandy Conure Storm loves his basket. I get all natural wicker baskets. He chews on it until he gets it just the way he likes it. Then he takes the paper towels I give him to play with and puts them in the basket. That is where he sleeps and does alot of playing.
- November 04, 1998
Bird toy can be used for Medium&Large Size Birds
My best source of bird toys for Hoot, my timneh african grey, is the Kid's Meals toys from your favorite burger chain. Not all of them are appropriate but you can usually find one that is.
Plus you get a great snack (if you're my size) or meal as the case may be. Only problem is my girlfriend keeps selling them on ebay.
- December 14, 1999
If your child has any lego hanging around that he doesn't want anymore, ask him to make something like a maze or a tunnel for your bird. Be careful that the bird can't chew any pieces off, and make the toy big enough for him. Most Lego comes with a green, flat 'platform' that you can place the toy on. Enjoy!
- February 07, 2000
While vacationing in New Mexico we picked up pine cones in the mountains. After cleaning & baking them, I placed our parrots favorite treats in them. For larger parrots use as fist toys & chewies, or tie them to their play area.
- November 19, 2001
Put a rubber band around a perch. It may take a few days for it to catch the birds attention. My budgie started pulling on it, and it's her favorite toy (and the only one she will use). You may need to supervise your bird a bit, especially if your bird is a chewer.
Information
Special Places
More Stuff
Copyright & 1996 - 2008 Birds n Ways All rights reserved.
Designed by: Carol Highfill}

我要回帖

更多关于 nobasegame 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信