急急急,求中文翻译英语,用英语自我介绍,大家翻...

研究生复试英语自我介绍求翻译(提供中文求翻英文)尊敬的各位教授:
早上好!能够参加此次面试,我感到非常的荣幸。现在我的心情十分激动,也有一点紧张。如果表达得不好,还请_百度作业帮
早上好!能够参加此次面试,我感到非常的荣幸。现在我的心情十分激动,也有一点紧张。如果表达得不好,还请
早上好!能够参加此次面试,我感到非常的荣幸。现在我的心情十分激动,也有一点紧张。如果表达得不好,还请各位老师多多包涵!
首先,请让我介绍一下自己。 我叫XX,今年24岁,我来自美丽的古城西安,这是一个历史文化名城。有着深厚的文化底蕴。我就读于西安美术学院设计系。从小我就热爱美术,一直对美术保持着浓厚的兴趣。我很幸运的有机会可以学习美术并且可以把美术作为终身事业来奋斗。
大学期间,老师的教诲,同学的友爱以及各方面的熏陶,使我获得了许多知识,懂得了许多道理。也对设计有了更具体深刻的认识。我觉得学无止境,我现在只是入门,所以希望可以在研究生的学习中提高自己的专业水平。
研究生计划:首先,读研后,我将跟随我的导师认真学习,培养良好的学习习惯。完成导师布置的任务。其次,积极参加专业实践,扎实自己的基础,丰富自己的视野。做好研究生所必备的工作。最后,学习好本专业之余要扩充其他相关知识,设计是走在时代前沿的所以要有庞大的知识做后盾。
我是一个忠实于理想并为实现追求不懈努力的人,我有出色学习能力、良好的沟通和人际协调能力。做事认真负责,积极进取,个性乐观执着,敢于面对困难。
如果贵校能录取我,我将会很开心,并把这份热情转化为行动。我的发言结束了,谢谢老师耐心的倾听。
不要在线翻译,这对我很重要,谢谢好心人的帮忙,如果没问题的话会加分,现在只有这么多了。希望大家多帮帮忙吧,时间不多了,谢谢了。
Dear professor,Good morning! It's an honor for me to be here. I feel very excited and a little nervous right now. I hope to get instructions from you for my interview.First, please let introduce myself. My name is ... I'm 24 years old. I come from a beautiful and ancient city-Xi'an, which is a famous historical and cultural city. I am studying in the Design Departmanet of Xi'an Fine Arts Institute. I developed an interest in the fine arts since I was a child and have kept a deep love for it for these years. I am very lucky to have the chance of studying the fine arts and strive for it as a lifelong career.During my college life, I have learne much knowledge through teachers and many precious principles through the interactions with classmates. Particularly, I developed a concrete and deep understanding on design. There is no end to learning. Now I am just in the first stage and I hope to improve myself and become professional in my graduate studies.My plans in the graduate shool include three points. First, if I am admitted to the university, I will follow the instructions of my tutor and study hard, fullfiling the tasks and developing a good habit of studying. Second, I will actively take part in the practice related to my major to build a solid foundation of my study and broden my horizons. Finally, I'm going to enlarge the extention of my knowledge related to my major as the study of design needs a wide expansion of knowledge.I am a person with perseverence and will stick to my dream until it realizes. I'am also earnest, optimistic and dare to face difficulties. Besides, I have an excellent ability in studying and good capacity in communication and coordination.I'll be very happy if I can pass the interview and be recuited.
In the following years, my actions will speak for my enthusiasm. Thank you!作为参考,希望对你有帮助,祝你成功
自我介绍大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语。
我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香...急急急!!求翻译成英文的自我介绍~~~~_百度知道
急急急!!求翻译成英文的自我介绍~~~~
你好!我叫XXX。毕业于东北师范大学。专业是国际贸易。曾在汽车售后服务公司担任信息员工作。主要负责处理售后服务相关工作。我的爱好是听歌,踢足球,旅游等。我性格开朗,善良,诚实。我的优点是会3国语言,英,韩,汉。缺点是性子急
提问者采纳
Hello (最好加个称呼,对谁就说谁)!My name is XXX.I'm graduated from Northeast Normal University,majoring in International Trade.I once worked for an automotive after-sales company as a messenger who is responsible for dealing with the affairs of after-sales.I like listening to the music,playing soccer,travelling and so on.I have an open personality with kindness,honesty.I am outstanding for grasping three languages namely as English,Korean and Chinese, but a little bit
quick -tempered on the other hand.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
hello,i'm***.I graduated from NENU(Northeast Normal University) I majored in international trade. i held a post of Correspondents work in a Auto after-sales service company.My hobbies is listening
songs,playing football,travelling etc.My The Character is Bright,Good, honest.My virtue is i can speak
three kinds of language ,Chinese, English and Korea.My shortcomingis a short temper
Hello! My name is XXX. Graduated from the northeast normal university. Major is international trade. Once in the auto after-sales service company as a feedback work. Mainly responsible for handling after-sales service related work. My hobby is listening to music, playing football, tourism, etc. I have a bright and cheerful disposition, good, honest. My advantage is will 3 languages, English, Korean, han. Defect is quick-tempered urgent
Hi,I'm xxx.Graduated from the northeast normal university. Major is international trade. Once in the auto after-sales service company as a feedback work. Mainly responsible for handling after-sales service related work. My hobby is listening to music, playing football, tourism, etc. I have a bright and cheerful disposition, good, honest. My advantage is I would say three national language , English, Korean and han. Defect is quick-tempered urgent
Hello. My name is XXX. Graduated from the Northeast Normal University. The specialty is the international trade. Once in the car after sale service company as an information officer work. Is mainly responsible for handling customer service related work. My hobby is listening to music, playing soccer, tourism etc.. I am cheerful, kind-hearted, honest. My advantage is in 3 languages, English, Korean, and chinese. Disadvantages are impetuous
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英文的自我介绍,在线等,急急急!(不要各种翻译器翻译出来的)_百度知道
求一篇英文的自我介绍,在线等,急急急!(不要各种翻译器翻译出来的)
因为要去德国,所以在线求。大意如下(求翻译):大家好,我是。。。我是高一的一名学生,今年17岁。这是我第一次出国,我非常激动。尽管我的英语不是很好,但我觉得身体语言同样可以表达我的情感,况且微笑是世界通用的最美的语言。这次我代表着学校来到这里访问交流,我感到非常的荣幸。我是一个活泼开朗的女孩,希望接下来的几天可以和大家成为好朋友。谢谢!
帮我想想,可以加点合理的进去,200字左右
提问者采纳
Hello , I am ...... I'm now in senior high school, age 17. I'm excited because this is my first time out of the country. My English is not very good, but I think my body language can express my emtions as well, and smile is the world's most beautiful language. It's such a great honor to represent my school to visit here. I'm an out-going and sunny girl, and I would love to make friends with everyone. Thank you!
再帮我加点什么进去,凑凑200字、翻译的很好。帮我完善一下,选你为满意答案喔!
Hello , I am ...... I'm now in senior high school, age 17. I'm excited because this is my first time out of the country, and I have always wanted to visit Germany, one of my favorite countries in Europe. My English is not very good, but I think my body language can express my emtions as well, and smile is the world's most beautiful language. It's such a great honor to represent my school on this visit. I'm an out-going and sunny girl, and I would love to make friends with everyone during the days I am here. I hope that you can help me learn more about this country and the people here., and I have so much questions about Germany. And I will also answer your questions about China, where I come from. I also wish to learn the German language, and I wonder if you could teach me some. In return, I will teach you Chinese. Let me finish my self-introduction by a Chinese Thank You - Xie Xie!你看这行吗?觉得好,请采纳~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
你好,我是......我现在在高中,17岁。我很兴奋,因为这是我第一次走出国门。我的英语不是很好,但我认为我的身体语言可以表达我的emtions,微笑是世界上最美丽的语言。这是一个伟大的荣誉,代表着我的学校,到这里来参观。我是一个彻头彻尾的持续和阳光明媚的女孩,我很想与大家交朋友。谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Hello everyone I am xxx. I am in the first grade of secondary high school and 17 years old. I am very excited/exciting, because this is the first time for me to be abroad.. Though my English is not so good, I think that the body language can also express my feelings. Moreover, smile is the most beautiful language in the world. This time, I represent my school for visiting and intercommunion here, it is a great honour for me. I am a liveliness and unclouded girl. I hope that I can be a friend of all of you in the following days.
帮我完善一下什么的,加一点进去,200字左右
I am xxx. I am in the first grade of secondary high school and 17 years old. I am very excited/exciting, because this is the first time for me to be abroad.. Though my English is not so good, I think that the body language can also express my feelings. Moreover, smile is the most beautiful language in the world, isn't it?. This time, I represent my school for visiting and intercommunion here, it is a great honour for me. I am a liveliness and unclouded girl.
From the books, I know that Germany is a conutry with the population of more than eighty million, It is the sencond largest after Russia. It has rich culture and long history. I'd like to kown more about it through this visit. Also, that China is a big country in Asia with population of more than 1.3 (one point three) billion. I can also tell you more about my country. We can learn from each other about our countries and get more knowledge about the different cultural background.
When I come back to my country, I will tell my school mates what I have seen in Germany and
What I experenced here. I am really expecting to the activities during the visit and have more chances to talk with you. I hope that we can be good friends in the following day. 可以吗?谢谢。
Everybody is good, I am某某某 I is a high school student, this year 17 years old. This is my first time to go abroad, I am very excited. Although my English is not very good, but I think body language can express my feelings, and a smile is the universal in the world the most beautiful language. I represent the school to come here to visit the exchange, I feel very honored. I was a lively and cheerful girl, hope that the next few days we can become good friends. Thank you
貌似用翻译器的吧
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语自我介绍,初一水平的,大概1分钟。-1分钟英语自我介绍 {初一水平} 急求!!!!_好网名排行榜
《英语自我介绍,初一水平的,大概1分钟。 》
英语自我介绍,初一水平的,大概1分钟。5分
hello,everyone.
(大家好).
here.(非常高兴能来到这里给大家发言)
old.(我的名字是###,今年××岁了)
student.(我现在是一名……学生)
much . (我最喜欢的科目是英语,而且我很喜欢运动)
.(英语带给我很多乐趣,而且运动使我快乐)
sentence:“
impossible。”(我最喜欢的一句话就是:一切皆有可能。)
everything
easily.(所以我每一次总是尽力做好每一件事情,从来都不轻易说放弃)
all.(这就是我,我希望和大家都能成为朋友。)
listening!(谢谢大家的聆听!)
Hello,everyone!
My name is ##. I'm from ##. I'm so glad to see you here! I think it's must be an arrangement by god that I can make friends with you!
I like to watch movies,play tennis and read some science fiction.If we have similar hobby,welcome to communicate with me!
英语翻译参加英语风采大赛 :
英语自我介绍,初一水平的,大概1分钟.
英语自我介绍,带翻译的...呵呵,我...
一篇英语自我介绍初一年级的水平要在一分半钟左右 :
..你男孩女孩
英语自我介绍一分钟 要与众不同的 :
英语自我介绍一分钟 要与众不同的
阿默萌神劋 英语
...1分钟英语自我介绍...
一份简单的英语自我介绍(初一水平)参加英语竞赛用 :
英语自我介绍,初一水平的,大概1分钟.
1分钟英语自我介绍 {初一水平} 2...
你可能感兴趣的内容?求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:4,5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
急急急_百度作业帮
求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:4,5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:4,5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
good morning,my dear teachers,my name is ...,i was from .. school,i live in .. residential district. i am an shy boy,i like making friends and chat with people,i am also a hard working student es...}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信