汉语翻译英语 把这段话汉语翻译英语成英语

帮忙把这段话翻译成英语,谢谢啦!_百度知道
帮忙把这段话翻译成英语,谢谢啦!
当王子知道公主生病的时候,王子正在打仗。王子说,他不管了。他要放下那场战争,他要逃亡,他要去看他的公主。可是他的战友跟他说,现在外面枪林弹雨,所有人都在看缉阀光合叱骨癸摊含揩你,看你的动静。你现在去是自投罗网。王子还是逃了出去,穿过重重阻拦和岗哨。终于到了公主的地方。王子推开门,他哽噎着想说很多话,他连对不起都说得支离破碎,他连怎么抱她是最好的姿势,都弄不明白。终于跪下来大哭,女孩儿也哭了。因为她从来不知道,为什么两个相爱的人,在受苦的时候想要接近。会那么,疼。
提问者采纳
When the prince knew the princess was ill, he wan in war .The prince said that he didn't care and he wanted to put down the war, he would escape and he would go to see the princess.However,his comrades-in-arms said outside was on the raging battlefield now, all others were watching you, were watching what was going on .If you went out now you would walk right into the trap.The prince escaped finally who passed through alps on alps and heavily -tried.When he arrived to the place of the princess,he pushed the door and wanted to say something choking up.But,He even said sorry fragmented and he can缉阀光合叱骨癸摊含揩n't hold her with the best position.At last,the prince knelted down and began to cry and the princess cried too.Because she never knew why the two lovers, in suffering wanted to close may hurt that much.仅供参考吧,希望对你有帮助
提问者评价
非常感谢~~
其他类似问题
When Prince Princess know when ill, the prince is war. Prince said that he gave up. He wants to lay down the war, he had to flee, he wanted to see the princess. But his comrades with the outside hail of bullets, all of you, you see the static and dynamic. Since you are now is a trap. Prince or fled out through numerous stopped and sentry post. Finally the princess. Prince opened the door, he said that it is choking choke interests, I am sorry that he is fragmented, he was not even take her how is the best positi缉阀光合叱骨癸摊含揩on, do n't understand. Finally kneel down to cry, girls are crying. Because she does not know why two love the people, to close to the suffering of the time. So, yes.
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我是一名普通的办公室职员,经常坐在电脑前做各种各样的报表.这项工作教会了我做事要认真、仔细,不怕麻烦.成功需要毅力,真正伴你一生的不是别人,而是你自己和你所拥有的能力!结识的良师益友,丰富的实践经验、提升的素质能力.曾获单位年度优秀先进者,我从不认为我那时比其他任何人强,但我一直相信我当时干的活是最多的
小慎wan593
I am an ordinary office clerk who is always sitting in front of the computer dealing with all kinds of reports. I reaped that you should do things seriously, carefully and with patience. The real thing that keeps your company is not someone else, but the skills you possess. Such as the good teachers and helpful friends you acquainted, the plenty practical experience you gained and the capabilities you enhanced during your work.
I was awarded the Year Outstanding Individual of my company. I don't consider that I was better than anyone else then, but I do think that I was the most industrious one.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请将这段话翻译成英语,谢谢!_百度知道
请将这段话翻译成英语,谢谢!
旅程峰回路转的故事。急。他们为了找到安娜的姐姐——阿伦戴尔的女皇艾莎(伊迪娜·门泽尔 配音)。一路上他们遇到搞笑的神奇雪人、意想不到的魔法迷阵,迪士尼成立90周年纪念作品,2013迪士尼3D动画电影!,她的魔力失控冰封大地,和 热爱冒险的山民克里斯托夫(乔纳森·格罗夫 配音)以及他的驯鹿搭档组队出发,破除她的冰封魔咒!!。
讲述了在艾莎继承皇位后,改编自安徒生童话《白雪皇后》、奇幻的精灵。
主题曲《Let it go》斩获奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖,过上了幸福的生活,而乐观无畏的安娜(克里斯汀·贝尔配音)挺身而出,更在雪崩冰裂中步步惊心……最终用爱心感化了冰雪,展开一段魔法层出不穷《冰雪奇缘》(Frozen)
提问者采纳
Disney founded 90 anniversary works, live a happy life,而乐观无畏的安娜(克里斯汀·贝尔配音)挺身而出.. story emerge
Snow Queen &quot.,展开一段魔法层出不穷, her magic out of the frozen earth, and adventurous mountaineer Christof (voiced by Jonathan Grove) and his team of reindeer partner, adapted from Andersen&#39。他们为了找到安娜的姐姐——阿伦戴尔的女皇艾莎(伊迪娜·门泽尔 配音),破除她的冰封魔咒;s fairy tale&quot,和 热爱冒险的山民克里斯托夫(乔纳森·格罗夫 配音)以及他的驯鹿搭档组队出发. Finally
&quot。About the succession to the throne after the EDSA&quot,她的魔力失控冰封大地、旅程峰回路转的故事;s sister -- Aisha Allen of Queen Dell (voiced by Idina Menzel)., more in avalanche ice crack in st、奇幻的精灵. They are to find Anna&#39、意想不到的魔法迷阵, 2013 Disney 3D animation film., but optimistic fearless Anna (Kristen Baer) step forward bravely,过上了幸福的生活.讲述了在艾莎继承皇位后, fantasy elves, get rid of her frozen. Along the way they encounter funny magic snowman., beat all magic maze。一路上他们遇到搞笑的神奇雪人;(Frozen), on a magical journey The path winds along mountain ridges,更在雪崩冰裂中步步惊心……最终用爱心感化了冰雪;Snow&quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
, and adventurous mountaineer Christof (voiced by Jonathan Grove) and his team of reindeer partner, more in avalanche ice crack in startling step by step. Along the way they encounter funny magic snowman. They are to find Anna&#39, but optimistic fearless Anna (Kristen Baer) step forward bravely., get rid of her frozen, fantasy elves. Finally on the ice with love., on a magical journey The path winds along mountain ridges., beat all magic maze, live a happy life. story emerge in an endless stream, her magic out of the frozen earth.;s sister -- Aisha Allen of Queen Dell (voiced by Idina Menzel)About the succession to the throne after the EDSA
你可以意搜一下网页的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把这段话翻译成英语,要朗朗上口的,单词常用些的,急用。今天轮到我为大家作报告了。我们刚刚经历了十一国庆七天假期,大家应该都出去玩了吧。国庆期间,各个景区,无论大小,到处都是人。我们来看几张图片。
这是国庆期间的景区状况,大家可以看到,人挤满了各个景区,我认为,原因有两点:
一则,作为七天大长假,对于大部分人来说,无疑是一次好好放松、陪伴自己家人的好时机,而随着经济条件的日益良好,很多人都选择外出旅游放松自己的同时,也能增加自己的眼界,让自己看看祖国的大好风光,因此,人多便是顺理成章的事情了。  二则,景点对于所有人来说,都是稀有资源,一次性涌入太多的游客,无疑会加重景点的负担,让景点的用途从“看景”变成“看人”。
原本大家出去玩是为了放松,但如今没有达到休息的目的,反而玩的不开心了。对于我来说呢,大假期间还是宅在家里好啊!九寨沟滞留
It's my turn to report for you today. We had just experienced 11 National Day vacation for seven days, everyone should all go out to play. During the National Day, each scenic area, regardless of size...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信