麻烦高手 翻译帮忙翻译

小弟有36首英文歌词,麻烦有善于翻译歌词诗赋的高手帮忙翻译下,_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,600贴子:
小弟有36首英文歌词,麻烦有善于翻译歌词诗赋的高手帮忙翻译下,收藏
小弟有36首英文歌词,麻烦有善于翻译歌词诗赋的高手帮忙翻译下,谢谢~1.To Sheila
Twilight fadesThrough blistered avalonThe sky*s cruel torchOn aching autobahnInto the uncertain divineWe scream into the last divideYou make me realYou make me realStrong as I feelYou make me realSheila ridesOn crashing nightingaleIntake eyesLeaves passing vapour trailsWith blushing brillianceAliveBecause it*s time to arriveYou make me realYou make me realStrong as I feelYou make me realLately I just can*t seem to believeDiscard my friends To change the sceneryIt meant the worldTo hold a bruising faithBut now it*s just a matter of graceA summer stormGraces all of meHighway warmSing silent poetryI could bring you the lightAnd take you homeInto the nightYou make me realLately I just can*t seem to believeDiscard my friendsTo change the sceneryStrong as I feelIt meant the worldTo hold a bruising faithYou make me realBut now it*s just a matter of grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.Ava Adore It*s you that I adoreYou will always be my whoreYou*ll be a mother to my childAnd a child to my heartWe must never be apartWe must never be apartLovely girl you*re the beauty in my worldWithout you there aren*t reasons left tofindAnd I*ll pull your crooked teethYou*ll be perfect just like meYou*ll be a lover in my bedAnd a gun to my headWe must never be apartWe must never be apartLovely girl you*re the murder in my worldDressing coffins for the souls I*ve left todieDrinking mercuryTo the mystery of allThat you should ever leave behindIn timeIn you see I dirtyIn you I count starsIn you I feel so pretty In you I taste GodIn you I feel so hungryIn you I crash carsWe must never be apartDrinking mercuryTo the mystery of allthat you should ever seek to findLovely girl you*re the murder in my worldDressing coffins for the souls I*ve leftbehindIn timeWe must never be apartAnd you*ll always be my whoreCause you*re the one that I adoreAnd I*ll pull your crooked teethYou*ll be perfect just like meIn you I feel so dirtyIn you I crash carsIn you I feel so prettyIn you I taste GodWe must never be apart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.Perfect I know we*re just like old friendsWe just can*t pretendThat lovers make amendsWe are reasons so unrealWe can*t help but feelThat something been lostBut please you know you*re just like meNext time I promise we*ll bePerfectPerfectPerfect strangers down the lineLovers out of timeMemories unwindSo far I still know who you areBut now I wonderWho I wasAngel you you know it*s not the end We*ll always be good friendsBut the letters have been sent onPlease you were so freeYou*ll seeI promise we*ll bePerfectPerfect strangers when we meetStrangers on the streetLovers while we sleepPerfectYou know this has to beWe always we*re so freeWe promised that we*d bePerfect
4.Daphne Descends With the sugar sicknessYou spy the kidnap kidWho kids you to oblivionIt*s the perfect hassleFor the perfumed kissAnd makes you miss himMore than homeYou love himYou love more than thisYou love himAnd you cannotYou can*t resistYou love himYou love him for yourselfAnd no one, no one elsePast sidewalk ashesA last lovers arcYou come apart to intertwineIt was all so simpleAs you watched him moveAcross the darkness in your roomYou love him You love him for yourselfAnd no one, no one elseAnd to the winding vinesThe pretty boys diveAnd thru the pinhole starsInto the shadow mindWill you lose him thenOn some gentle dawnThis boy is here and goneYou love himYou love him for yourselfYou love himAnd no one, no one elseYou love himYou love more than thisYou love himAnd you cannotYou can*t resistYou love him
5.Once Upon A Time Mother I*m tiredCome surrender my sonTime has ravaged on my soulNo plans to leave but still I goFallin* with the leavesFallin* out of sleepTo the last goodbyesWho cares why?Mother I*ve triedWasting my lifeI haven*t given up,I lieTo make you so proud in my eyesFallin* out of sleepCrawlin* over meTo the last goodbyes Who cares whyTuesdays come and goneRestless still I driveTry to leave it all behindFallin*, fallin* out of sleepFallin*, fallin* with the leavesI go crawlin*, crawlin* over meOnce upon a time in my life...I went fallingMother I hope you knowThat I miss you soTime has ravaged on my soulTo wipe a mothers tears grown cold
6.Tear The lights came on fastLost in motorcrashGone in a flash unrealBut you knew all alongYou laugh the lightI sing the songsTo watch you numbI saw you thereYou were on your wayYou held the rainAnd for the first timeHeaven seemed insaneCause heaven is to blameFor taking you awayDo you know the way that I can?Do you know the way that I can*t lose?Do you know the things that I can?Do you know the things I can*t do?Where is your heart?Where is your heart gone to?Tear me apartTear me apart from youYou laugh the light I cry the woundIn grey afternoonsI saw you thereYou were on your wayYou kissed me coldAnd for the first timeHeaven seemed insaneCause heaven is to blameFor taking you awayThe lights came to passDead opera motorcrashGone in a flash unrealIn nitrous overcastDo you know the way that I can?Do you know the way that I can*t choose?Do you know the things that I can?Do you know the things I can*t lose?Tear me apartTear me apart from youWhere is your heart?Where has your heart run to?
7.Crestfallen Who am I?To need you when I*m downAnd where are youWhen I need you aroundYour life is not your ownAnd all I ask youIs for another chanceAnother way around youTo live by circumstance,once againWho am I?To need you nowTo ask you why, to tell you noTo deserve your love and sympathyYou were never meant to belong to meAnd you may goBut I know you won*t leaveToo many years built into memories Your life is not your ownWho am I?To need you nowTo ask you why, to tell you noTo deserve your love and sympathyYou were never meant to belong to meWho am I to you?Along the way, I lost my faithAnd as you were, you*ll be againTo mold like clay, to break like dirtTo tear me up in your sympathyYou were never meant to belong to meYou were never meant to belong to meYou were never meant to belong to meWho am I?
8.Appels + Oranjes What if the sun refused to shine?What if the clouds refused to rain?What if the wind refused to blow?What if the seas refused to wave?What if the world refused its turn?What if the stars would hesistate?What if what is isn*t true?What are you going to do?What if what is isn*t you?Does that mean you*ve got to lose?Digging for the feel of something newWhat if the silence let you dream?What if the air could let you breathe?What if the words would bring you here?What if this sound could bring you peace?What if what is isn*t true?What are you going to do?Digging for the feel of something newWhat if what is isn*t you?What are you going to do? It came for your thoughtsYour dreams and visionsRipped up from your weeksAnd indecisionsWhat if the sun refused to shine?What if the clouds refused to rain?What if the world refused its turn?What if the clocks would hesistate?What if what is isn*t true?What are you going to do?What if what is isn*t you?Does that mean you*ve got to lose?Digging for the feel of something newDoes that mean you*ve got to choose?The feel of something newDoes that mean you*ve got to lose?The thoughts you cannot useWhat are you going to do?
9.Pug Kiss and kill me sweetlyCome and drive me homeDrag the miles in meI am yours aloneInside where it*s warmWrap myself in youOutside where I*m tornFight myself in two, in two, into...Please don*t changePlease don*t change at allBring your rainBring your rain to fallInside where it*s warmWrap myself in you Outside where I*m tornFight myself in two, in two, into youCome and kiss me sweetlyRide the telephoneDrag the miles to meI am yours aloneYours aloneOn the telephoneYours aloneLooking for a kiss kissYours alone
10.The Tale of Dusty and Pistol Pete
Dusty screamsThrough doors and imaginary floors&Why can*t you miss me?&Pistol Pete removes the final breath fromHer unkind and she is shakenWhat does this mean in love or peace?With you lying next to meSo faithless sereneAnd she calls to himLet the waste cross the ancient trailsTo you far beneath the sorrow cloudsLet them taste the bitter lost mistake ofyouLet them cry out through your rusted scarsAlone he roams inside the ordinary Catacombs of her waitingWith raven handsShe steals and staggers towards her manStill scorned by his demonBecause he*s undoneBecome the language ofDisaster and love, vengeance and dustAnd she calls to himLet the waste cross the ancient trailsTo you far beneath the sorrow cloudsLet them taste the bitter lost mistake ofyouLet them cry out through your rusted scars
11.Annie-Dog Amphetamine Annie-DogHas her leash and a faceHer velvet spleenHer shackle spineHer diamond curseIt comes with mineA vesselShe for violent IConfession arms awakeMine, mine, you were always minePossessed by my tasteAnd below the angel dogCombs her hair, and sings her psalmsThe bombs go offShe doesn*t noticeIt all goes wrongShe sets things tragicShe is venusShe is marsShe*s electricAnd the struggle ofUpon her face we leave no traceBut in her stomach mercury agedShe holds the bloodShe carves the knivesShe digs the wires in our babiesAmphetamine Annie-DogPulls her trashAnd her stories From place to placeAnd bed to bedGives of herselfAnd the magnet headAnother floor, another ceilingCounting stars with double meaningsIs is wrong to be swallowed wholeTo disappear in herTo give to her the priceless peaceOf giving up controlWe tumble out into the streetsAnd Annie-Dog she drags her leashPretty faceUgly mouthBitter bred and so releasedAnd by the noAnd in the yesAnd Annie goes if you couldn*t guessA simple manA sycophantHer elephant with the laughing coughShe wants clean sheetsAnd fresh flowersHer dental shotsAnd the hong kong glueAmphetamine Annie-DogHas her leash and a face
12.Shame You*re gonna walk on homeYou*re gonna walk aloneYou*re gonna see this throughDon*t let them get to youSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameLove is good and love is kindLove is drunk and love is blindLove is good and love is mineLove is drunk all the timeSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameYou*re gonna walk on home You*re gonna walk aloneYou*re gonna walk so farYou*re gonna wonder who you areSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameSh-sh-sh ShameLove is good and love is kindLove is drunk and love is blindLove is good and love is mineLove is good all the timeHello goodbyeYou know you made us cry
13.Behold! The Night Mare I*ve faced the fathoms in your deepWithout the suitors quiet siegePulled down the heavens just to pleaseYou, appease youThe wind blows and I knowI can*t go onDigging roses from your graveTo linger onBeyond the beyondWhere the willows weepAnd the whirlpools sleepYou*ll find meThe coarse tide reflects skyAnd the nightmare rides onWith a December black psalmAnd the nightmare rides onWhat I fear is lost hereThe wind blows and I knowAll you have to do is run awayAnd steal yourself from meBecome a mystery to gaze intoYou*re so cruel in all you doBut I still believe I believe youSo may you come with your own knivesYou*ll take me aliveWith all the force of what is trueIs there nothing I can do?I can*t go onDigging roses from your graveTo linger onBeyond the beyondWhere the willows weepAnd the whirlpools sleepYou*ll find meAnd the nightmare rides onAnd the nightmare rides onWith a December black psalmAnd the nightmare rides onI*ve faced the fathoms in your deepWithout the suitors quiet siegePulled down the heavens just to please youTo hold the flower I can*t keep
14.For Martha Whenever I runWherever I run to youIt*s never doneJust hanging onThe past has let me beReturning as if dreamShattered as beliefIf you to go don*t say goodbyeIf you have to go don*t you cryIf you have to go I will get bySomeday I*ll follow youAnd see you on the other sideBut for the grace of loveI*d will the meaning ofOf heaven from aboveYour picture out of time Left aching in my mindShadows kept aliveIf you to go don*t say goodbyeIf you have to go don*t you cryIf you have to go I will get bySomeday I*ll follow youAnd see you on the other sideBut for the grace of loveI*d will the meaning ofOf heaven from aboveLong horses we are bornCreatures more than tornMourning our way home
15.Blank Page Blank page was all the rageNever meant to say anything in bedI was half deadTired of dreaming of restGot dressedDrove the state lineLooking for you at five and dimeStop signTold me to stay homeTold you were not aloneBlank page was all the rageNever meant to hurt anyoneIn bedI was half deadTired of dreaming of restYou haven*t changedYou*re still the sameMay you rise as you fallYou were easyYou are forgottenYou are the ways of my mistakesI catch the rainfallThrough the leaking roof That you left behindYou remind meOf that leak in my soulThe rain fallsMy friends callLeaking rain on the phoneTake a dayPlant some treesMay they shade you from meMay your chlidren play beneathBlank page was all the rageNever meant to say anything in bedI was half deadTired of dreaming of restGot dressedDrove the state lineLooking for you at five and dimeBut there I wasPicking pieces upYou are a ghost of my indecisionNo more little girl
17.Once In a While Horses run once in a while for youThe shades will drop once in a while foryouDestiny will have a sense of your touchOnce in a whileOnce in a while for youOnce in a while for youOnce in a while for you The Soldiers will fall once in a while foryouThe shades will crawl once in a while foryouYou*ll take the wallsI will take the pain awayOnce in a whileOnce in a while It*s you Once in a while It*s youOnce in a whileYou*ll make it on your ownYou*ll make it so aloneFeel so alone You*ll try to care once in a while for meI will be there once in a whileOnce in a while for youOnce in a while for youOnce in a while for you ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 18.Blissed and Gone the sun has blessedthe rays are goneand all the kids have left their tears andgone home sweet 17, sour 29and i can*t explain myselfwhat i*d hoped to findyou were all so kindwhen i was near and if you*re still feeling downthen maybe you need me aroundto love and hold youdon*t say i hadn*t told you somaybe you need me around i had no lucki had no shamei had no cause, just 17 days of rainand you in my eyes just one more song to slay this earthand i can*t explain myself just what it*sworthit was all i had, but not all i*d needand i can*t escape the fact that i stillbleed and if you*re still feeling downand if this seems way too loudthen maybe you need me around i had no voicei had no drivei had no choicei*ve done my timei had myselfhad my bandi had my lovehad no hand in watching it all fall apart and if you*re still feeling downthen maybe you need me aroundto lift and scold youto send you crashing all right nowmaybe you need me around
19.Let Me Give the World to You last chance to make believe in always andall it seemstrain wrecks hide underneath your umbrellaset the frame destiny on this first namesoliloquytired symphonies play downward let me give the world to you my lovelet me give the world to you my lovelet me show you what i*m thinking oflet me give the world to you my love so farso farso far lovers form dead excuseand blur the line with soul abusemy lonesome lines just have no use aroundhere new skin may hold you inbut the old skin still turns us onflicker fades the nitrate dawn to wear let me give the world to you my lovelet me show you what i*m thinking oftimes are hard and we*re the last in line*cause in my grief i*d forgotten what wasmine no i wouldn*t change a thingno i, nono i wouldn*t change a thing about the wayyou arethe distance here, the speed so farso farso farso far let me give the world to you my lovelet me give the world to you my lovelet me give the world to youlet me give the world to youlet me give the world to youlet me give the world to youlet me give the world to you my love so farso farso far -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------20.Soot and Stars the words flowdecisions madeidea*s minebut the inspiration notdreams of hangers-ondreams of getting wellspells of esmeraldaamarose fortold splinters in the eyesentiments remainbones are never askedwhere are we going toit was never up to meand yet i pushed until it broke i love the open roadand all that it suggestswheelwagon dustweeds and infidelitiesand always swore our lovenever questioned whyin a wooden houseimmovable and silentand drinking strawberry wineforever lost in town and through the sleeping streetsnightbound and heavywheels in a spokejust a spoken foreign sound know my gates are highmy friends even higherforgotten in my mindyet the scars still lingeringcloud the blue skiesi*m jealous of you birdswas the only truthin a world full of words hear the prairie soundin a friend called neilthe heart is pointed downbut my spirit pointed uphis voice the sirenof greek mythology i pause with my peni begin to defendevery action takenevery moment sealedwhen i was quickit coursed through open veinsthe will to livethe urgency to movebehind a panel doorsealing cherry staini played my guitarand lived those lonesome notes like a dog that*s downin a corner just asidewaiting to be calledwaiting to be yoursghosts of a machinewithout purpose or will i*ll often speak of youbut the you was always me*cause when i speak of meit*s me i ask of youso let there be no truthjust trickery in rhymestime the only thingwaiting still is death i hope for resolutionpray one defining momentpause without restraintbarren without childa child is who i wasa child is who i*ll diea child is who i*ll die soot in my hairand stars in my handssoot in my hairand stars in my handssoot in my hairand stars in my hands -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------21.Do You Close Your Eyes do you close your eyes when you kiss medo you close your eyes if you miss meand do you wonder whyi sent for you tonightdo you wonder why golden bells are ringing in the yearthrough all the tears you cried for mei always knew you couldso hide inside your looking-glass surprisethe lies become the truth you hidethe lies become the lusty night do you close your eyes when you kiss medo you close your eyes if you miss meand do you wonder whyi sent for you tonightdo you wonder why do you dream your dreams when you*re withmeand do you see the things that i seeand is it true enoughis it true of love secrets cloud your ears and fill yournightswith compromise and shadows tornyou make your way to himthe moon becomes your silent confidantthe one you want will stand alonethe one you love is never known do you close your eyes when you kiss medo you close your eyes if you miss meand do you wonder whyi sent for you tonightdo you wonder why -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------22.Eye I lie, I waitI stop, I hesitateI am, I breatheI meant, I think of me Is it any wonder I can*t sleep?All I have is all you gave to meIs it any wonder I found peace through you?Turn to the gates of heaven, to myself bedamnedTurn away from lightIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough I taste, I loveI come, I bleed enoughI hate, I*m notI was, I want too much Is it any wonder I can*t sleep?All I have is all you gave to meIs it any wonder I found peace through you?Turn to the gates of heaven, to myself bedamnedTurn away from lightIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough, just a touchIt*s not enough, just a touch -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------23.Saturnine the clever make the world wearyto pull it from its mooringsto fawn the young wicked roostto weather the coming storms they are inside nowthey are insidethey are inside nowsaturnine how i love to waste your timesaturninesaturnine goodbye all you widowstearstained underneathblessed to the manywho are seeking some relief they are insidethey are inside nowthey are insidethey are insideyou*ll always runbut you cannot findsaturnine saturninesaturnineyou were waiting all this timesaturninesaturnine camera take this picturethe wreckage is outsidequick may you hurrywe are losing our light we are inside nowwe are insidewe are insideyou*ll always runbut you*ll never findsaturnine saturninehow i*d love to make you minesaturninesaturnine to the ages i am speakingto the creatures i am skybloody simple featureseveryone chooses sides shatter this faith brokenwalk these summer milesleave here while forgottencarrying forth this childsaturnine -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------24.My Mistake we*re so youngand we*re so dumbwith our registered calculationsand if you dareand should i carei could destroy youand take you there as the spitfires begin their descentand tragic romantic ascentmy love is one hundred percent come back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistakemistake, it was all my mistake so suck me throughyour saliva screwsi can*t help myself if i don*t knowthe flaws in youthat were equal tothe mysteries i*ve almost knew and i*ve said this so many, many timescan*t help you out of your mindso please don*t judge me unkind come back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistake and if you pretendplease try to offend everyone we share the sea monkey diseaseso give me my greatful little pieceand do what you want as you please come back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistakecome back to me, my mistake -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25.Cross Climb a crossA sea-filled crossClimb aboveThe still water Desperate toSeek to wayEarn your chanceWith golden harvest Find my hand pressing inMeant no feeling inJust the distance callingIt*s distance callingIt*s distance calling There is no wantingThere*s no way acrossThere is no wanting and can*t go onIn a world you*d understandThis is your momentIn a world of beingShoulda been dead, left for deadThis distance callingThis distance callingThis distance calling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------26.Chewing Gum chewing gumwonderin* where i*ve hid and what i*ve donewonderin* where i*ll go and where i*ll runhide myself away from everyonechewing gumdoesn*t bother you that you*re not the onekeeps you up at night in a fever dreamto count the sinful pieces of your mystiqueit*s yours to keep chewing guminnocence lost in electric smilesperfectly cast in desperate clotheslovingly hung from city lightswith all their might and all i need is you by my sideby my sideby my side chewing gumwonderin* i*ve hid and what i*ve donewonderin* where i*ll go and where i*ll runhide myself away from everyone chewing gumgot myself a piece ofchewing gumgot myself a piece ofchewing gumgot myself a piece ofchewing gumgot myself a piece of chewing gum -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------27.Czarina sipping tealet the rivers pass me bythese dusty tearsneed no place to cry i need no reason for the first time in mylifei just need to be on my wayi don*t want for anything that i don*t haveall i want is waiting for me there, for metherewith my czarina, queen of all that ibelievestillborn seasons cradle our affairs i light a candlemy lover to protectin sackcloth and ashesmy lover will descend i need no reason for the first time in mylifei just need to be on my wayi don*t want for anything that i don*t haveall i want is waiting for me therei don*t want for anything that i don*t haveall i want is waiting for me there for methere hid behind your wallsi waste the dayif i wantall this and more are under me i need no reason for the first time in mylifei just need to be on my wayi don*t want for anything that i don*t haveall i want is waiting for me therei don*t want for anything that i don*t haveall i want is waiting for me therefor me therefor me there -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------28.Indecision cannot make it, so completeto another, can*t be sweetto ourself, pale young girl [?]cannot make it, oh, you*ll be all indecision held her thereimprecision, your cruel dareno one knew me, i can tellin your waterfall, no, no oh -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------29.Jersey Shore On the JerseyshoreSpend all our dimesI was getting changeBack of my mind Shooting blanksIn JerseytownWe tunnelled inManhattan-bound What can we do?There*s life here for meWith a sweet young thingAnd a cool, cool breeze To the smokestack chimeWe carry forthCinder childAnd nights we forced They are saints hoveringThe last soul is carriedLet him go on a riverbedGod rest your soulGod rest this town What shall we do?There*s life yet for meWith a sweet young thingAnd a cool, cool breezeSay a prayer for me In the pinball dinDone with glowDream the JerseyshoreWe kiss in here I*m the JerseyshoreIt*s where I diedHat in handMy eyes to the sky -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30.Without You Let*s aim to beThe bumblebeesLet*s aim to pleaseThe deep blue seasThe gin wheeze of everything Without youWithin youBeside youFell into a bad dreamWithout youWithout you Let*s aim to seeThe deep blue skyLet*s aim to squeezeThe last drops out of life Without youWithin youBeside youFell into the worst dreamWithout youWithout you
31.Sparrow narrow marrowsilent sparrowsecret serpentine smiledistant crying child you*re my lost little loveyou*re my lost little one urgent arrowarcane echomy, my, my have we throwntogether apartand together again we will scatter friendslike the whistling windyou can see me wavesame, i*m the same but if i didand i meet you thereyou*ll hold my handpretend you understandthat i*m just one manstill a boy perhapssimple silent humble human being we will scatter friendslike the whistling windyou can see me wavesame, i*m the same and eiffel towersand distant islesand ocean milesand mountain wildsand film starsand restless chargemoving roaringsoaring gone, gone, gone and with built-in lion earsi can hear you now -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------32.Valentine Let the horses runYou*re deserting meCatch the thread-bare strainsOf departing trainsBound for the last goodbyesYet thought you*d think you*d know You*re sure you did your careShe was always thereFor you to kick aroundBut now she*s let you downNow she*s gone to stayWith the frost and prayIf God could hear her prayersWould he care? Valentine, heart of mineCome and ease my worried mindIt*s plain to seeI*m not so freeValentine, heart of mine And from a windowYou spy her ghostLaughing groundAnd taking notes It seemed to so easyTo put it downAnd leave the wreckageFor someone else Valentine, heart of mineTake this bloodThis broken vineIt*s plain to seeI ain*t so freeValentine, heart of mine You smell her hairEverywhere you goYou see her lipsWhere you*re leaving notes Oh, ValentineShe*s never *roundLeaves you cold toHave and hold Valentine, heart of mineCome and ease my worried mindIt*s plain to seeI*m not so freeValentine, heart of mine. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------33.Joy I feel joyI feel justLike a boyAnd now IPLay with my toys Nothing*s really changedI don*t feel sadyou know IDon*t feel mad for my ageI*m happy just being Someone just like meIn a way you will beAny way in the world throws me down nowNow, world throws me right on downand the world spills me right on downworld drains me right on down and I feel joyI feel justLike a boyAnd now IPlay with my noiseNothing*s really changed I feel joyI feel suchHappy joyAs a child IOwned the noiseNothing*s smashing down Happy just to be aliveHappy just to surviveBlows the tragedy downWorld blows me right on downWorld drains me right on downWorld spills me right on downAndRight on down and -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------34.Satellites Me and herWe get aroundNever see muchStaring hardInto the groundElectricity for love You know it*s the end of allYou know this is the endIt*s what you*ve been waiting forLike a long lost friendAttached by satellitesAttached by satellitesAttached by satellitesIt*s a long way down You*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heaven Me and herGet aroundWe always rock the busEach a tube inside the groundElectricity for love You know this is the endYou know it*s the endIt*s what you*ve been waiting forLike a long lost friendAttached by satellitesAttached by satellitesAttached by satellitesSatellitesIt*s a long way down You*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heavenYou*re an angelI don*t wanna go to heaven -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------35.Winterlong and if i fall into you allwill my rain cease and dissolvesome come to harm, others to graceso let my friends fly under these wings we*re giving it up to the sunwe*re giving it up to the moonwe*re giving it up to the earthgiving it up from our roomknow when there*s nowhere to runknow when there*s not much to losesometimes it seems so longsince you had a chance to refuse we built a firewinterlongtransform to ironwinterlongi was the first onei was the last one to be strong and if i fall into you allwill the silence shatter and stallsome feel movement, others stand stillso let the moment become my will we*re giving it up to the sunwe*re giving it up to the moonwe*re giving it up to the earthgiving it up from our roomsknow when there*s nowhere to runknow when there*s not much to loseso why does it take so longto find out who is who we built a firewinterlongtransform to ironwinterlongi was the first onei was the last one to be strong we*re giving it up to the sungiving it up to the moonwe*re giving it up the the earthgiving it up from your roomwe*re giving it up to the sungiving it up to the moon -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------36.Identify your eyes they send meto eternityyour heart may cast me downto hell and downbut lately it*s your loveits comdemnation enoughidentifyplease identifyif it*s me you wantstanding by your sideidentifythese tears of mineam I lonelyor am I just aliveand let time decidewho and what will stand its testof loveyour hands were speaking noI felt the movement gothe ice was breaking soI wonder why that I*didentify with you my loveto leave me emptyand see if I*d survivefor every questioned hourfor every second devouredyou let me wonder youinto a myth that i missedidentifyplease identifyif it*s me you wantstanding by your sideidentifythese tears of mineam i lonelyor am i just aliveam i lonelyor am i just alive
36首???!!!你若分成36个提问,说不定还有点希望。
我给钱可以吗,朋友们!
暮光,凋零在泡沫般的阿瓦隆中……the sky *s
cruel torch 翻不好……
嘿嘿,翻译过6000首歌曲的路过......
您好,楼主我是翻译公司的,请问我怎么联系您?
您可以给我个手机号
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

更多推荐