帮忙翻译`````先谢谢英文翻译`

帮忙翻译成英语,急!先谢谢了(请不要用翻译软件)_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英语,急!先谢谢了(请不要用翻译软件)
TASK11法国宏观经济形势不容乐观。许多国际机构和经济学家认为,近几年法国的经济增长难有大的改善。但进入2006年,法国经济增长开始加速,家庭消费开支有所恢复,投资状况出现好转,对中东欧国家、印度、中国等发展中国家的出口明显增长。法国的经济复苏只要原因有以下几点:国内消费创历史新高。家庭消费持续增长是法国经济复苏的主要动力。工业生产起伏回升。贸易逆差回落。失业率大幅下降。油价上涨导致通胀压力加大。财政状况继续好转。2在经济全球化的今天,法国高税收、高福利的经济模式严重影响了企业的发展。税赋过重不但导致许多企业将生产转移到其他地方,也影响了外资进入法国的热情。法国外贸逆差连续创出新高,也证明了法国现有经济模式削弱了法国企业的竞争力,其在世界贸易中的地位逐年下滑。法国总统大力推行经济改革,却遭遇来自各方的重重阻力,而在近期欧元持续坚挺、石油价格维持高位的情况下,法国经济前景更不容乐观。YASK21经济一体化实质是市场一体化,欧盟在这个方面提供了一整套政策制度框架来管理各成员国间的贸易和投资,尤其是致力于消除成员国之间的关税壁垒及共同市场的建立。欧盟从区域化合作开始到一体进程,往往都是经济先行一步;从产品贸易为主要形式的交流转向以投资为主的合作也是一种关系走向紧密的标志。欧元体系的成功建立和以“欧盟”为主体的区域内外以资本流动作为重要形式的经济往来,已充分显示了这个统一市场体系是推动欧盟一体化进程的重要力量。2德国是高度发达的工业国家。是西方7国中对外贸易依赖程度最高的国家之一,全国近1/3的就业人员依靠出口。法国的对外出口在世界贸易中占第四位,居于美 、 德、日之后。农业食品加工业是法外贸出口获取顺差的支柱产业之一。德国和法国都是造东西的,是个出口导向型国家。两国之间的经济利益冲突其实很明显,都是出口型国家,冲突就在于此。
,请不要用翻译软件,谢谢各位高人了 !请人工帮忙翻译一下了
不要再用翻译软件了
你用翻译软件
是不不会给你分的
谢谢你们的帮忙了
提问者采纳
帮您翻译了第一段,实在不好写,而且这中文写的也有点乱...Macroeconomy in France looks blue. Many international institution and economists believe that economy growth in recent years can be difficult for French people. But after 2006, its economy has begun growing, family consumption has recovered to some extend, investment turned warm, and
export to central-and-eastern asia、India、China and such developing coutries began to grow.The main reason for its recovery is: domestic consumption hit a new figure, and that is the key driver of recovery.Primary industry outputs has been improved, trade deficit has been reduced,unemployment rate declines. Oil price going up enhences the inflationory pressures. Finance conditions continues to improve. 2As in this era of economic globalization, the French style of high tax and high welfare is now a key facor holding back the development of enterprises. High tax is not only driving some domestic industry out to other places ,but also weakening the initiative of foreign investment. France's forign trade deficit hits new highs continuously can be another evidence of the economic model's undesirble effect on the competitivness of Frech enterprise and also a decline of its position in world trade. Frech president has been working hard to perform economic reform but has encountered many obstacles. As Euro continues strengthening、oil price remains high level, the economic outlook of Frenchi in ther short term is not optimistic. 3.Economic integration is indeed
market integration. Un has provided a full set of policy to regulate trade and investment among member countires, especially focus on eliminating tariff barriers and establishing common market.From its regional co-operaion to integration process, UN has always put econom replacing products trade by investment as the main form of co-operation can be seen as a symbol of a closer relationship.The success of Euro system, and having capital flows as an important formof economic exchanges inside and outside EU, has demonstrated vividly this common market system as a key force drving the integration of EU.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
TASK11 French macroeconomic situation is not optimistic. Many international organizations and economists believe that the economic growth in France to have a big improvement. butIn 2006, the French to accelerate the economic growth, household spending resumed, investment situation, to central and eastern European countries, India,China and other developing countries obviously increase the export. France's economic recovery as reasons have the following: domestic consumption to a record. Family awayFee sustained growth is France's economic recovery. Industrial production of ups and downs. Trade deficit. Unemployment fell sharply. Rising oil pricesInflation pressures. To improve finances.2 in the economic globalization today, French high taxes, gao fuli economy badly affected the development of the enterprise. Not only lead many heavy taxesEnterprise shift production to other place, also influence the capital into French passion. French foreign trade deficit for fresh record highs, also provedCountries weakened France existing economic mode, the competitiveness of the enterprises in the world trade position in the fall. France's President, vigorously promote economic reform,But from the encounter resistance, and parties in recent euro continued strong, maintain high oil prices under the condition of economic prospects in France, more letOptimism.YASK21 economic integration is the market integration, the European Union in the institutional framework provides a set of policy to trade between each memberInvestment, especially to eliminate tariff barriers between members of the establishment and the common market. The regional cooperation from the start to oneCheng, are often economic one step ahead, From the main form for product trade in exchange of investment cooperation is a kind of relation to closeThe logo. The system establishment and the euro to success &eu& as the main body of the internal and external capital flow as a regional economic transactions important form,Has fully display the uniform market system is to promote the integration of the important strength.Two German is highly advanced industrial country. In western countries is 7 foreign trade on one of the highest degree, nearly one-third of employmentRely on exports. France's exports accounted for fourth place in world trade, the United States, Germany and Japan. The food and agriculture industry is the lawExport trade surplus for the one of pillar industries. Germany and France are made of a country, export-driven. Between the two countriesConflicts of interest, are actually obviously export-oriented countries, in this conflict.
TASK1 1French macro-economic situation is not optimistic. Many international institutions and economists believe that in recent years the French masterpieces of economic growth. But into the 入 2006 French accelerate economic growth, improved household consumption expenditure, improved investment up to appear on the Central and East European countries, India, Isomyia export significant growth in developing countries. France's economic recovery as long as the reasons are the following: domestic consumption record highs. Family despersant The continued growth in fee is the French major driving force for economic recovery. Industrial production of the rugged to recover. Advese come down. The unemployment rate has dropped significantly. Oil prices Inflationary pressure increases. Financial position to continue to improve. 2In the global economy of today, the French high taxes and welfare economy affecting the development of enterprises. Scot not only results in many We will transfer to another place, foreign investment in France. French foreign trade deficit with continuous record high proof method State of the existing economic model has undermined the competitiveness of France, in world trade with year on year. The French President, economic reform They encounter but it all comes from all sides, and the resistance in the near future the euro continued to be firm, oil prices remain high, should the French Economic Outlook Optimistic. YASK2 1Incrporate is the market integration, the European Union in this area to provide a full spectrum of policy institutional framework to manage trade between the Member States and Investment, particularly committed to the Elimination of trade barriers between Member States and the establishment of the common market. The European Union from the zone of cooperation to integration into the Cheng from the product trade as the primary form of communication to of cooperation is also a close relations All weather conditions. The establishment of the euro and to EU “ ” as the main body of the region and outside to capital flows as an important form of financial dealings, Has highlighted this unified market system is to promote the integration of the European Union. 2Germany is a highly developed industrial countries. A Western 7& junior foreign trade depend on the greatest number of one of the country, nearly 1/3 of employees Relies on exports. French exports in world trade, the fourth living in the United States, after Germany and Japan. Agri-food processing industry is a lawless The trade surplus with export gets one of the key industries. Germany and France are making stuff is an export-oriented countries. The economy between the two countries In fact, it is obvious that a conflict of interest, are an export-oriented countries in conflict
TASK11 France's macroeconomic situation is not optimistic. Many international institutions and economists believe that France's economic growth in recent years difficult to significant improvement. But justInto 2006, France's economic growth began to accelerate, household consumption expenditure has been restored, the investment conditions turn for the better, for Central and Eastern Europe, India,China and other developing countries, significant growth in exports. France's economic recovery as long as the reasons are as follows: domestic consumption, a record high. Family consumptionCosts sustained growth is the main driving force of economic recovery in France. Ups and downs of industrial production picked up. Trade deficit down. The unemployment rate has dropped significantly. Oil pricesLead to inflationary pressures. The financial situation continued to improve.2 in the economic globalization today, the French high taxes, high welfare economic model seriously affected the development of enterprises. Too heavy a tax burden not only resulted in manyCompanies will shift production to other places, also affected the enthusiasm of foreign investment in France. France's foreign trade deficit hit a new high straight, also proves that the lawCountry's existing economic model weakened the competitiveness of French companies and its position in world trade declined year by year. French president to vigorously pursue economic reform,Has encountered many obstacles from all sides, while the euro continued strong in the near term, oil prices remain high case, the French economic outlook should not beOptimistic.YASK2An essence of market integration, economic integration, the European Union in this area provides a set of policies to manage the institutional framework for trade among member countries andInvestment, especially for working to eliminate tariff barriers among member countries and the common market was established. The EU co-operation from the beginning to the integration into the regionalProcess, are often one step
from products trade as the main form of communication turned to invest in a relationship-based cooperation is toward compactSecret sign. The success of the euro system, the establishment and the &European Union& as the main body and outside the region to capital flows as an important form of economic exchanges,Has been amply demonstrated that a unified market system is to promote an important force in the European integration process.2 Germany is a highly developed industrial countries. Is the G-7 countries dependent on foreign trade among the countries with the highest levels, nearly 1 / 3 of employed personsTo rely on exports. France's foreign exports in world trade accounted for fourth place, living in the United States, Germany and Japan after. Agriculture and food processing industry is the extra -Trade surplus in exports for one of the pillar industries. Germany and France are making things is a export-oriented country. Between the two economiesA conflict of interest is very obvious, are export-oriented countries, the conflict this is it.
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译一下呐?先谢谢了_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译一下呐?先谢谢了
Most people have heard of the saying that “ignorance of the law is no defence” which is the result of another well-known phrase or saying that “everyone is presumed to know the law.” Unlike many maxims which have no basis in reality, these do represent the very harsh rule in criminal law that it is no defence to a criminal charge that the person charged was unaware that the act he was performing was a criminal offence. Nor would it make any difference to his guilt or innocence that he had consulted a lawyer who had told him that there was no such offence.This gives rise to several questions. For instance what is a crime and how do you know whether given conduct is or is not a crime? What such questions are not unreasonably looking for is a definition of crime which will at the same time act as an infallible test by which to determine whether given conduct is a crime. Unfortunately no such definition has ever, or is ever, likely to be found. The best that can be offered is to say that a criminal offence is conduct which may be followed by criminal proceedings and sentence. This is every little help to the man in the street who wants to know whether it is a criminal offence to drive a car without properly working windscreen wipers, but given that you can find out whether or not certain conduct can or cannot be followed by criminal proceedings, it is a watertight definition of a crime. Thus in this country adultery cannot be followed by criminal proceedings so therefore it is not a crime. Intercourse with a woman without her consent can be followed by criminal proceedings and is therefore a crime.
大多数人都听说过“与在现实中没有基础的许多格言说:”对法律的无知是没有防御“,这是另一个著名的短语的结果,或者说,”每个人都被推定为知道法律。这些代表在刑法非常苛刻的规则,这是没有任何刑事指控的辩护被指控的人不知道,他表演的行为是刑事罪行。也不会做出任何差异,以他的有罪或无罪的,他咨询了律师曾告诉他,有没有这样的罪行。这就产生了几个问题。例如,什么是犯罪,你怎么知道某一行为是否是或不是犯罪?这些问题,不是无理寻找什么是犯罪的定义,将同时兼任作为一个犯错的测试,以确定某一行为是否是一种犯罪行为。不幸的是从来没有这样的定义,或者是以往任何时候都可能被发现。可以提供的最好的是说,一个刑事罪行的行为可能受到刑事法律程序和句子。这是每一点帮助的街谁想知道无论是一个刑事罪行,以驱动不正确工作雨刷的汽车的人,但因为,你可以发现,某些行为是否可以或可以由刑事其次诉讼,这是一个犯罪的水密定义。因此,在这个国家的通奸不能由刑事诉讼的,因此,它是不构成犯罪。与未经她同意的女人性交可遵循刑事诉讼的,因此犯罪。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
极品masterwork 百合冰咖啡 lili ice coffee 浓缩冰淇淋咖啡 condense ice cream of coffee 百香果茶 sweet smelling fruits tea 牛奶冰淇淋雪泡 milk ice
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译一下~先谢谢大家了!_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:328,153贴子:
请大家帮忙翻译一下~先谢谢大家了!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
大家好~今天我参加了一个日语考试。日文老师刚刚给我发了一封email,问我考得怎么样。
请问各位高手:
1.谢谢您百忙之中还担心我。
2.给您添马上了。
怎么说?先谢谢大家了^^
お忙しいところにご心配させました
迷惑をかけいたします
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
对不起,还能问一个问题么?
听说您的病好点儿了,真是太好了。期望您快点儿痊愈。
怎么说呢?
真是谢谢了!
知り合いの话によると、はつびょうしたかい?
ほほほう、よかったよかった。早くしんでもいいよ
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
君の病気は少しよくなったそうだけど、
よかったなあ、
早く治るのを望むんだって
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大家帮忙翻译一下(在这里先谢谢大家了)_百度知道
大家帮忙翻译一下(在这里先谢谢大家了)
i lie awake at nighti lie awake at night see things in black and white i've only got you inside my mind you know you have made me blind i lie awake and pray that you will look my way i have all this longing in my heart i knew it right from the start oh my pretty pretty boy i love you like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you i used to write your name and put it in a frame and sometime i think i hear you call right from my bedroom wall you stay a little while and touch me with your smile and what can i say to make you mine to reach out for you in time oh my pretty pretty boy i love you like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you bridge o弧福汾核莴姑风太袱咖h pretty boy say you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i love you like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you
提问者采纳
我躺在醒着时晚上谎言彻夜难眠 见事情黑人和白人 我只有你在我心中 你知道你使我盲目 我躺在清醒和祈祷 你看我的方式 我渴望这一切在我心中 我知道从一开始 噢,我很漂亮的男孩我爱你 就像我永远不会爱任何人,然后再 非常漂亮的男孩排雷 只是告诉我你爱我太多 噢,我很漂亮的男孩 我需要你 噢,我很漂亮的男孩我不 让我内 让我留在你身边的权利 我曾经写你的名字 并把它在一个框架 和某个时候我想我听到你叫 从我的卧室墙 你停留一会儿 和触摸我你的微笑 和我可以说,让你排雷 到了你的时间 噢,我很漂弧福汾核莴姑风太袱咖亮的男孩我爱你 就像我永远不会爱任何人,然后再 非常漂亮的男孩排雷 只是告诉我你爱我太多 噢,我很漂亮的男孩 我需要你 噢,我很漂亮的男孩我不 让我内 让我留在你身边的权利 桥梁 哦漂亮的男孩 说你爱我太多 噢,我很漂亮的男孩我爱你 就像我永远不会爱任何人,然后再 非常漂亮的男孩排雷 只是告诉我你爱我太多 噢,我很漂亮的男孩 我需要你 噢,我很漂亮的男孩我不 让我内 让我留在你身边的权利
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位高手能帮忙翻译一下先谢谢了_大庆吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:193,020贴子:
哪位高手能帮忙翻译一下先谢谢了收藏
baobeiwolaikannile,nizuijinguodehaobuhaoa?lianyigedianhuayebugeiwoda,wodoubuzhidaonishoujihaoshiduoshao.nizuijinyoushenmedasuanne?xiangzaisenmedifangfazhana?zheliangtianyoumeiyouxiangwo?woxiangnile...
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
宝贝我来看你了 你最近过得好不好啊连一个电话也不给我打我都不知道你手机号是多少你最近有什么打算呢想在什么地方发展啊这两天有没有想我我想你了...
回复:2楼原来是汉语拼音呀
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信