帮忙翻译一句话闻一多翻译! t exare d ...

求英语翻译,急急急!!!C :is watching TV shows . B is sleeping. A and D came backA: I’m tired . Hey, Deng Ying , what are you doing?C: I’m watching a TV show.D: where is DingJun?C: shiiii…….D: what? what’s the matter?C: Don’t you see ? she is still sleeping.A: My goodness! I can’t believe this ! it’s almost nine .She’s got to get up now. Don’t you remember we are required to wake up a four people dialogue for tomorrow’s oral class.C: Yes, I do . you wake up DingJun and I will watching TV shows.D: you’d better stop watchng TV shows. We don’t have much time to prepare this dialogue .DingJun , wake up! Wake up!B: five more minutes ,please!A: no way, dear. Time really files. We still have a lot to do .Hurry up.B: can I lie down for two more minutes , please , just two more minutes. When DengYing finishes she’s TV show, I will get up. I don’t know why I am so so sleepy.D:Guys!! Time wats for nobody . if you two don’t stop what you are doing now, we will find somebody else to be our partners.B and C : All right. All right. We will listen to you.A: That’s much better. We need will power.C: what is will power?A: will power is trying hard not to do something that you really want to do .C: you mean like trying not to watch TV shows?A: Right.( C turn off her computer . B gets up and goes to the bathroom. Two minutes later the four masketers are working on their assignment)B: JiaHui, can I take a little break ? let me play one round and we will continue our work?C: JiaHui, can I lie down for a minute? My back hurts.D: NO! NO! NO! let’s finish our work first before we do anything. We need will power!!!B and C: that’s true. We need will power ! we listen to you .
ycycqaz0258
C:是看电视。B是睡觉。A和D都回来了:我累了。嘿,邓颖,你在做什么?C:我在看一个电视节目。D:哪里是定军?C:shiiii ....... D:什么?你怎么了?C:你没看见吗?她还在睡觉。A:我的天!我简直不敢相信。这几乎是九。她得起床了。你不记得我们需要唤醒一四人,为明天的口语课的对话。C:是的,我做的。你醒来定军和我会看电视。D:你最好不要watchng电视节目。我们没有多少时间准备对话定...
C:是看电视。B是睡觉。A和D回来:我累了。嘿,邓颖,你怎么做?C:我看电视。D:哪⾥是定军?C:shiiii .......D:什么?你怎么了?C:你没看见吗?她还在睡觉。我的妈呀!我简直不敢相信。它的⼏乎九。她得起床 了。你不记得我们必须醒来,⼀四⼈为明天的⼝语课的对话。C:是的,我做的。你醒来定军和我会看电视节 &#121...
C:看电视节目。B是睡觉。A和D来BACKA:我累了。嘿,邓颖,你在做什么?C:我在看一个电视show.D:定军山在哪里?C:......ðshiiii:什么?到底是怎么回事呢?C:你难道不明白吗?她仍然是sleeping.A的:天哪!我不能相信这一点!这几乎是九人。她现在就要起床。难道你忘了我们需要醒来,一家4口人的对话明天的口头class.C:是的,我做的。你醒了定军山,我会看电视s...
:是看电视。B是睡觉。A和D都回来了:我累了。嘿,邓颖,你在做什么?C:我在看一个电视节目。D:哪里是定军?C:shiiii ....... D:什么?你怎么了?C:你没看见吗?她还在睡觉。A:我的天!我简直不敢相信。这几乎是九。她得起床了。你不记得我们需要唤醒一四人,为明天的口语课的对话。C:是的,我做的。你醒来定军和我会看电视。D:你最好不要watchng电视节目。我们没有多少时间准备对话定军...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码翻译:Scientists say the difference can only be exlained by living things changing the atmosphere.还有一句:Other scientists are less certain.They say it is too soon to understand chemical reaction on another planet
Valder¢ba
科学家们声称这种差异只能解释为生物改变了大气环境其他的科学家不太确定.他们说太快以致不能理解另一个星球上的化学反应.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
科学家们说这种差异只能通过改变大气层生物体来解释,其他科学家不太确定。他们说还为时过早,不能理解另一个星球上的化学反应。
科学家申称这种差异性只能通过生物改变大气层来解释。其他科学家不太确定。他们说这样太仓促了,知道在另一个星球上的化学反应。
科学家们说只有生物改变大气层才能解释其不同。其他的科学家们则很难确定。他们说在另一个行星上它太迅速而无法明白其化学反应。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.If You Think You are BeatenWalter D.WintleIf you think you are beaten,you are.If you think you dare not,you don't.If you'd like to win but think you can't,It's almost certain you won't.Life's battles don't always goTo the stronger or faster man,But sooner or later,the man who winsIs the man who thinks he can.2.FIRE AND ICE Robert Frost Some say the world will end in fire,Some say in ice.From what I've tasted of desireI hold with those who favour fire.But if it had to perish twice,I think I know enough of hateTo say that for destruction iceIs also greatAnd would suffice.
1.If You Think You are BeatenWalter D.WintleIf you think you are beaten,you are.If you think you dare not,you don't.If you'd like to win but think you can't,It's almost certain you won't.Life's battles don't always goTo the stronger or faster man,But sooner or later,the man who winsIs the man who thinks he can.如果你认为你失败了 你一定会失败如果你认为你不敢 如果你想赢得胜利,但自己认为你自己不能几乎可以肯定你不会赢生命战斗的胜利不总是归属强壮的或是更快速的人但是迟早 有一个人将会获胜那就是自己相信自己可以赢的人 2.FIRE AND ICE Robert Frost Some say the world will end in fire,Some say in ice.From what I've tasted of desireI hold with those who favour fire.But if it had to perish twice,I think I know enough of hateTo say that for destruction iceIs also greatAnd would suffice.2.火与冰罗伯特弗罗斯特有人说世界将毁于火,有人说将毁灭于冰在我的亲身体验中 我支持那些说将毁灭于火的人但是如果要毁灭两次我想我明白够讨厌←语病请无视 就是说我想我已经很明白厌恶了之类的意思吧如果是毁灭于冰也很好也就足够了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1。如果你认为你挨了打沃尔特·d·Wintle如果你认为你挨了打,你是。如果你认为你不敢,你不必如此。如果你想赢得比赛,但是认为你不能,几乎可以肯定你不会。自己在战斗并不总是去对强者或更快的人,但迟早,男人谁赢谁输的人认为他能。2。火和冰罗伯特·弗罗斯特有些人说世界将结束在火灾中...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请帮忙翻译以下英语With regard to this complaint.I have attached your latest schedule and as you can see we have despatched to this date as we do with all the shipments to Webasto China.We believed that as the parts are ex works that you had calculated this in the schedule.There was no intention for us to deliver late as we could have despatched these parts 2 or 3 weeks earlier,but we believed we were working to your instructions.
对于这宗投诉,我们依照贵方最新的安排,如贵方所见,我们已经寄出我们向伟巴斯特中国所有发货交易的日期.我们相信贵方对于部分货物是现场交货已经做好了安排.我们应该早在2到3周前就已经发货所以对于货物的迟滞并不是我们所希望的.但我们相信,我们正在照着贵方的指示努力改进.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对于这宗投诉。我重视你的最新时间表,因为你可以看到我们寄发予本的日子,我们所有的出货量将伟巴斯特中国做。我们认为,由于部分是,你的时间表计算,这个工厂交货。有没有打算为我们提供晚,因为我们可以派出这些地区2〜3周前,但我们相信,我们正在努力您的指示...
对于这宗投诉。我重视你的最新的安排,如你所见,我们已经寄出我们向伟巴斯特中国所有发货交易的日期。因为部分现场是交货的,所以我们相信你们已经计划好了这次安排。对于我们送货延迟了我们没有任何目的,就像我们可能已经提早发送了2或3周,但我们相信,我们正在照着您的指示工作。...
扫描下载二维码翻译一句话.Y L W D B T C ,D S ,K G H W J Z D M S L Y Y H J X X Q C都是拼音的首字母
原来我都不太抄,但是,开过会我就知道没事(人名)和(人名)全抄我猜大致是这样,你结合一下当时的情境,再琢磨琢磨
没有具体的话怎么翻译
同学,好歹你还是给个大概的背景撒。就抛出这样一句,谁懂啊!?
这些首字母的字又有好多,怎么翻译呀
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信