望有英文不错的朋友帮忙翻译一段文字,特别感谢 翻译了!

英语翻译要用到括号中的关键字,十九号之前要~谢谢~1. 非常感谢你为我推选这么好的一本书。(appreciate) 2. 对我公司产品感兴趣的人可以拨打电话与我们联系。(contact) 3. 与好朋友交谈可以使你在精神上感到放松。(relax) 4. 一支由3名医生与6名护士的医疗队将被派到山区里工作一年。(consist of) 5. 他把一生都奉献于为他人服务。(devote) 6.他配得上作为一个著名画家这样的声誉。(reputation, deserve) 7.足球赛还未开始他就在沙发上睡着了。(before) 8.现在许多人经常利用长假外出旅游。(advantage) 9.据说学习一门语言的最好方法是和说这种语言的人交际。(communicate) 10.当地政府将努力为失去双亲的孩子提供良好的教育。(provide) 11. 污染对健康有害,所以我们要采取措施控制污染。(take measures) 12.我们要不惜一切代价防止这种疾病蔓延。(at all costs) 13.他一回到家,天就开始下雨了。(Hardly…when…) 14.既然你今天有空,你最好帮助母亲干点家务活。(Since) 15.昨天他起得很早,为的是赶头班车。(so that) 16.他发现自己面临着一个非常困难的处境。(face) 17.你必须尽快使自己适应这里的新环境。(adapt) 18.正是驾驶员的粗心酿成了这起可怕的车祸。(result in) 19.年轻人应该到任何最需要他们的地方去。(wherever) 20.你学习越用功,取得的进步就越大。(The more…,the more…) 21. 随着现代社会的发展,电脑在人们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用。 (play a role in) 22.根据学校规定,学生每周一必须穿校服。(regulation, be dressed in) 23.他如此专心于他的小说,以致没听到我进来。(be absorbed in) 24.长城是北京最吸引游客的名胜之一。(attract) 25.书本能够给我们提供非常宝贵的知识和快乐。(provide) 26.我宁愿待在家里也不愿意和他们一起去逛街购物。(would) 27.听到他在车祸中丧生这个消息,我感到很震惊。(shock)
28、在学习外语的过程中,我们应该注重提高阅读速度。(course)29、你不用去买这本书,你可以在我们学校图书馆借到。(available)30、在古典音乐的知识方面没人能同他相比。(match)31、地球上许多物种正在面临灭绝的威胁。(threaten)32、正在建造的图书馆明年初向师生开放。(open)33. 他不顾繁忙的研究工作,设法在业余时间保持一些爱好,比如看书和听音乐。(in spite of) 34. 我们非常感激老师为我们推荐这么好的书。(recommend) 35. 他无视交通信号灯,被一辆过路的车辆撞倒了。(ignore) 36. 不同的人对失败有着不同的态度。(attitude) 37. 问路的时候说声“劳驾”, 这是有礼貌的。(good manners) 38. 既然人人都知道抽烟对健康有害,为什么还有这么多人不愿戒烟呢?(give up) 39. 在会议开始的时候,他首先向在场的人作了自我介绍。(introduce) 40. 我建议你做功课前先复习一下课文,这样可避免许多错误。(suggest) 41. 电脑的发明已经对科学的发展产生了很大的影响。(effect) 42. 被称为世界第八奇迹(wonder)的长城每天吸引着成千上万来自世界各地的游客。 (attract) 43. 我们应该告诫青少年不要整天玩游戏。(warn) 44. 不管遇到什么样的困难,我决不丧失信心。(Never…) 45. 他在实验中失败多次,但他相信失败是成功之母。(believe) 46. 所有在事故中受伤的人都被及时送往医院,在那里受到很好的照顾。(where) 47. 学会充分利用时间就意味着取得成功。(mean)麻烦不要用软件啊~大哥大姐~~~~用软件我自己都可以~只翻译一部分也可以~
风飘飘ji31
1:I appreciate it very much that you recommend such a good book to me.2:People interested in our company's products can call
to contact us.3:It makes you relax in spirit to talk to a good friend 4:A medical team consiting of
three doctors and six nurses were sent to
the mountains to work for one year 5: He devoted his life
to serving others6:As a famous painter,he deserves this reputation7:He had gone to sleep before the football match begun8:Many people now often take advantage of long vacation to travel out9 It is said that
the best way to learn a language is to
communicate with people who speak it.10 The local government will strive to provide orphaned children a good education11 Pollution is
harmful to health,
so we must take measures to control it.12 We must at all costs to prevent the spread of the disease13 Hardly did he return home when it rained 14 Since you have time today, you'd better help
mother do some household chores15 Yesterday,he got up early so that he could catch the first class16 He found himself facing a very difficult situation17 You must adapt yourself
to the new environment as soon as possible18
driver's carelessness resulting
in this terrible accident19
Young people should go wherever
they are most needed 20 The more you study hard, the more progress you will make 21 With the development of modern society, computer is palying an more and more important role in people's daily life 22
In accordance with the regulation of the school, students must be dressed in uniforms
every Monday.23 He was too absorbed in his novel to hear me coming in 24 The Great Wall is one of the interests attracting tourists most in Beijing 25 Books can provide us with very valuable knowledge and happiness26
I would rather stay at home than
go shopping with them together. 27 Hearing
he was killed in a car accident , I am so shocked.28
In the process of learning a foreign language, we should be coursed
improving reading speed29
You do not have to buy this book,it is available in our school library30 In the knowledge of classical music no one match him31 A number of species on Earth is facing the threaten
of extinction32
The library under construction will be open to students and teachers early next year 33 In spite of his busy work, he tried
to maintain some interest in free time, such as reading and listening to music34 We are very grateful to teachers for recommending this book to us35 He ignored the traffic lights, and was knocked down by a vehicle crossing the road 36 Different people have different attitude towards failure37
good manners to say excuse me when asking the way 38 Now that
it is known that smoking is harmful to health, why is there still many people that don't give up smoking39
At the beginning of the meeting ,he fist introduced himeself to people present 40
I suggest you review the text before you do some homework , so that many errors can be avoided41 The invention of computers has
had an great effect on the development of science 42 Known as the world's eighth wonder, the Great Wall attracts tens of thousands every day from all over the world43 We should warn youngsters not to play games all day44 No matter what kind of difficulties encountered, I never lost confidence45 He failed many times in the experiment, but he believes that failure is the mother of success.46 All injured in the accident were sent to hospital, where they were well cared for47
to make full use of time means a success好了 妈呀 累死我了
为您推荐:
To use keywords in parentheses, before the 19th ~ Thank you ~ 1. Thank you very much for such a good selection for my book. (appreciate) 2. To my interest in the Company's products can call ...
1.Thank you very much for such a good selection for my book.(appreciate)2.Products of our company who is interested can call
to contact us. (contact)3. And a good friend to talk to ...
1. 非常感谢你为我推选这么好的一本书。(appreciate) I appreciate you a lot for recommending such a great book to me.2. 对我公司产品感兴趣的人可以拨打电话与我们联系。(contact) For more information, please contact 6556278...
扫描下载二维码:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
本人从事销售行业,学的是俄语专业,工作需要学习一些简单的德语,希望学习德语的朋友可以帮助我北极光俄语论坛翻译一下以下的句子,可以的话最好直接用汉语拼音的方法,因为我看不懂德语原句,十分感谢!
1你喜欢什么颜色?2这是海水珍珠、淡水珍珠,珠子非常园,质量好。3如果你喜欢可以试一下,不买没关系!4很适合你,很便宜5你想出多少钱,我可以问一下经理6如果你喜欢项链我们可以做,非常快!7这是不规则的,还是圆形漂亮。8哪一个?9这是扣子10非常漂亮,有光泽11打八折、七折
网友回答:
楼主你好:如果你真的是学俄语专业的,也就是说你至少是懂一门外语的。那你完全明白用汉语(拼音)能给另外一门语言标音吗?就如你能够用汉语拼音给俄语准确标音吗?如果标出的音只是大概或者接近的音,你照着发音能让俄国人听得明白吗?比如你能将Какой цвет вы любите?这句话用汉语拼音给我准确标音吗?所以同样的道理,没人能给你用汉语拼音正确地标出你想要的任何一句德语,因为很多音是汉语普通话里所没有的,况且就算勉强接近了读音,你也无法获知句子哪里需要长音,哪里需要短音和哪里需要提高语调,哪里需要降低语调啊。因此,标不准确的。
历史上的今天:
发表于 | 日志分类:请英文好的朋友帮我翻译以下几段话~感谢_百度知道
请英文好的朋友帮我翻译以下几段话~感谢
画面在效果全开的情况下和Microsoft Flight Simulator X差别不大 操纵上感觉更像普通的飞行游戏 操作太简便没有了真实性 整体运行比较流畅
请帮我翻译成英文 谢谢
提问者采纳
Operation is so ease that no reality is feltThe View at full effect has a little difference with that in Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The whole game runs smoothly relatively. My playing experience is more like playing normal flying games
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
Picture in the fully open effect and Microsoft Flight Simulator X difference operate feel more like ordinary flying game too simple operation without the whole running more fluent authenticity please help me translate into English. Thank you
in the case of full effect, the picture has no much difference with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. the manipulation is more like normal flight game. the manipulation is too easy to be true.and the overall operation is smooth.
With all the effects on its screen is not much different from Microsoft Flight Simulator X. When it comes to operating or handling it, it's more like a common flying game.. But the simple operation makes it not look so real. Anyway, the whole game (or program) runs smoothly.
请把条款发送到以下地址: Phirence Tan Kee Ping Hse No.5, Jalan 20/维维: 对不起答复迟了,因为我日前遇到电脑问题 我希望你们了解情况. 我查询
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求朋友帮我翻译一段字字,真的非常感谢。在线等。 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 求朋友帮我翻译一段字字,真的非常感谢。在线等。
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
求朋友帮我翻译一段字字,真的非常感谢。在线等。
本人英语实在太差了,最近碰到一个要和客户磨付款方式,想表达下面的意思,苦于英语太弱,求朋友帮我翻译下,真的非常感谢。
我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,已经多年没有合作,工厂的系统里,已经不算作现有客户了,按照我们我厂的规定,现在不能接受这个付款条件。不过按照工厂的现有规则,连续出货几次以后,是可以再谈付款条件的,我在此答应6个月以后,我们可以就付款方式,进行改变。现在我所能做的,是可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。希望贵司能理解并支付。
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
有没有人帮助一下,很是着急。
有没有人帮助一下,很是着急。
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
回复 #1 sannong168 的帖子
We haven't cooperated for many years until now after suspending cooperation from Nov, 2011. You are not our existing client in our factory's system, we can't accpet your terms of payment according to our factory's regulation. We can rework the terms of payment after orders are shipped in a row by several times as per our factory's regulation. I hereby promise that we can change the terms of payment after 6months. Now what I can accept is Changing 30%deposit to 20%deposit and you need to pay the balanced 80% after getting the copy of B/L. Or we can do L/C at sight which is fair to both of us under bank's guarantee. Hope you can understand and pay, thanks!
为什么你跟客人说要连续几次出货后才可以改付款方式, 又说保证6个月后可以改变付款方式?你应该只可以说两者中的一者吧?
UID 2589879
阅读权限 40
我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,已经多年没有合作,工厂的系统里,已经不算作现有客户了,按照我们我厂的规定,现在不能接受这个付款条件。不过按照工厂的现有规则,连续出货几次以后,是可以再谈付款条件的,我在此答应6个月以后,我们可以就付款方式,进行改变。现在我所能做的,是可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。希望贵司能理解并支付。
Dear Sirs,
Our last cooperation from Nov.2011 till now,i am sorry to tell you that you are not a regular customer in factory's system.According to my factory's rule,i am afraid that we can not accept this terms of payment.but according to our new rule,we can disccus the terms of payment after a few ordered.we can change for you.All i can do now is ,we can accept 30% dispoit decrease to 20% dispoit,plus to 80% spare money see the B/L copy,or L/C at sight,guranteed by the bank.i think this terms of payment is fair to both of us.Hope you can understand and support .Best regards.
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #3 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
这是客户的原邮件,我不得已才这样写。
Dear Tina,
I hope everything is well on your side and I wish you a pleasant week.
We’re planning to organize our 2016 buying strategy,firstly we want to work on price and quantity issue for 2016.
As a starting point , I just want to check PCC quotation.As we&&are planning to be long term business partners, we can proceed our buying conditions regarding the conditions below. Please send your best quotation for the buying conditions mentioned below.
Ouantity:& && && && && && && &1000MT (depending on price advantage)
Delivery:& && && && && && && && && &&&FOB
Payment:& && && && && && && &60 days
Price:& && && && && && && && && && &&&…. USD /TON
Other Conditions:& && && &
We are also open to your suggestions&&and&&finally I would be very pleasant if you can send your feedback not later than Nov,1.
Looking forward to receiving your kind comments about our potential future business.
或者你帮我看看有没有更好的回复方式
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #3 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
非常感谢,交个朋友吧,我的QQ,
UID 2589879
阅读权限 40
楼上的 the balanced 80%用的非常专业,好几年没接触外贸英文。楼主可以综合一下。不过,楼上说的对,关于改付款方式的,纠结了。先只说一种别更多让顾客混淆了,毕竟在邮件中。
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
回复 #5 sannong168 的帖子
你不会不得已啊,根据你给的邮件,客人只是第一次提及付款方式啊,你可以和客人慢慢沟通,不要一次性就把话讲死了。我翻译的死板了点,你最好结合4楼的加些礼貌用语,比如说: I'm afraid........., 或者I'm sorry to tell you .............. 这样客人看到会舒服一点
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
唉,难道直接说客户付款方式我无法做,客户的邮件也是说明年一整年的订单,分批出货的。或是这个邮件我也不知道如何回复。
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
回复 #8 Darnley_Wang 的帖子
我们相信你不是没有资金才要求这样的付款方式,你肯定是对我们不放心。实话实说,我们从2011年11月暂停合作至今,我对你们也不放心,所以我们很难接受这种对我们没有任何保证的付款。我知道你对我们不放心,所以我们没有要求T/T全款,我们可以接受将30%订金降为20%订金加80%余款见提单副本。或是L/C at sight,,银行做担保,这种付款方式对双方都公平。
你觉得这样回更好还是前面那样
UID 1861250
阅读权限 60
以我个人的经验吧,你先客套几句,然后步入正题说付款方式的事,你可以这样说:For the terms of payment, I'm so sorry to tell you that we can only accept 30% deposit before starting production and the balanced 80% has to be paid after getting the copy of B/L. As you know, We haven't cooperated for many years until now after suspending cooperation from Nov, 2011, now you are not our existing client in our factory's system and we can't accept your requested terms of payment. I'm afraid that we can only accept your terms of payment after orders are shipped in a row by several times as per our factory's regulation. Hope you can understand, thanks!
(我这样写,你看得懂吗?这只是我个人的意见吧)
客人不会说你一说什么他们就会接受,他们总是会讨价还价的,你要是一次性把你的底线都说出来了,客人就会觉得你没有让他占到便宜,你自己也可能丢单。等客人跟你讨价还价的时候,你再说你让一步,接受20%DEPOSIT,或者说做了此单多久后你能接受他的付款方式。
UID 2632119
阅读权限 25
个人感觉四楼的plus 是不是翻译的有点太直白了
UID 2654344
阅读权限 40
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是